Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

2 posters

Where do I start?

08Hero

Where do I start? Empty Where do I start?

Post  08Hero September 19th 2013, 6:51 pm

Hello I am new to the group.

I am having getting the jist of this and I guess it would help if I knew where to start. After I submit an application of course. Which roleplay should I start doing? Also, what counts as an original or a canon character? I see Ireland is apart of the canon list even though an Ireland character has never appeared in any Hetalia media outside the creators sketchbook.
    Luka Bondevik
    Luka Bondevik

Where do I start? Empty Re: Where do I start?

Post  Luka Bondevik September 19th 2013, 9:10 pm

Hello.

Once you decide on an OC or canon (pm the canon app to our head admins or a mods) and make the application you will have to wait until you get the approval of 2 admins and 2 mods or 1 admin 3 mods for you app to approved then you can jump in and rolepaly with our lovely family.

Original characters count as a country and or state not mentioned in Hetalia which you can mold to your own, but most stay a tiny bit true to how the character will be represented.

As for canon characters you have to be accurate with the information that you give in order to see that you can roleplay the character correctly. You can either choose from the main canon set or the Nyo!/gender bender of a canon character.

Well I can't really answer that clearly, but Ireland is considered one of Iggy's I mean England's older siblings.

~~Yuu Simon Ortiz