Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

+3
Ivana Braginska
Celdwyn Kirkland
Ivan Braginski
7 posters

Life of a Baltic (USSR Only)

Life of a Baltic (USSR Only) Empty Life of a Baltic (USSR Only)

Post  Guest March 14th 2012, 7:05 pm

OPEN for the 'Soviet Union' Members. Unless you want to visit Russia's house? No one wants that!

His boots clapped against the floor tiles as a young Baltic, walked around the mansion, dusting off furnitures around the 'Soviet' mansion/manor. The young Baltic is wering his natural and original piece of clothing, blue military uniform, a deep sigh from Eduard, stretching his back. He would place his hand over his shoulder, as he rotate his arm clockwise, thus masagging it. It has been hours since he was left of cleaning.

"I think I should take a rest?"

Another 'sigh' he released and head towards the kitchen. Once he entered and turn on the lights, he noticed the counter tops were untidy. A little cleaning, wouldn't hurt right? Eduard grabbed a wet cloth and wiped the counter tops, it would be his final cleaning for now. He didn't have any time at all to rest, it was important for him to rest sooner or later until a certain 'boss' arrives from his meetings.
    Finally, he's done with all of his works, perhaps, half of his work. He walked towards the cabinets, openned them one by one, looking for foods. He spotted a bottle of water; it was misplaced. Opened and drink it, he then grabbed a bread from a basket as he seated on a dinning chair. Eduard set his bottle on the table and slanted his back on the chair, sigh once again.

"I wonder what Latvia's doing?" He wondered his one and only 'brother' thinking if he would ever be okay doing his own piece of work.
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Life of a Baltic (USSR Only) Empty Re: Life of a Baltic (USSR Only)

Post  Ivan Braginski March 15th 2012, 8:45 am

Whaddiya mean by that? ;D_________________________________________________________

The front door of the Soviet mansion rattled a bit as a key from the outside flipped around in the lock. Right after the door cracked open, A small grunt was heard from the outside, and the two massive Russian Caucasian Mountain shepherds Durzhok and Shalunya burst through the door before it could open all the way. Ivan was pushed forward by the impact. He would usually snap at the dogs for pushing him, yet for this time he merely regained his balance and let go of the leashes before stepping through the door. The russian shepherds padded into the room, dragging their chained leashes on the floor; their paws against the flooring matched the rhythm of the steady pants that escaped from their strong jowls.

Ivan was unusually early this time, due to the fact that he meeting was, as usual, a complete waste of time. Nothing got done, and everyone spent their time arguing with their rivals. Russia, as usual, had just sat there watching everyone with that usual smile on his face. However.. the only real reason the Soviet was smiling, was that he had secretly pictured everyone in that room hanging on meat hooks. His dogs grew bored after a while, so he decided to excuse himself from the meeting. He was glad he took that step, because it seemed as though over half of the people there were already debating of whether they should leave or not. To pass the remaining time, Ivan had gone over to the woods with the massive Shepherds and set them loose for a bit.

"Privet!" Ivan called out as he turned and locked the door behind him.
    "Ai'm home!"

Post  Guest March 15th 2012, 11:48 pm

The Latvian boy was high up on a ladder alphabetizing books in his boss's library. The boy was wearing his usual red uniform and boots. He climbed down the ladder, took a deep breath and inspected the shelf he arranged. Yawned then turned and walked down the isle of books.

"Isn't there one book in here that doesn't have anything to do with battle strategies, weapons, politics or Russian history?"

He closed his eyes and daydreamed of the last romance novel he borrowed from Estonia and smiles to himself. Wishing life was like a romance novel, he imagined he was taller and muscular with long hair down to his knees. This dream version of himself was riding a beautiful white horse along a sunny beach and as the horse ran, dream Latvia's beautiful long hair blew in the breeze. Then out of no where, a beautiful maiden was standing in the distance wearing a billowing dress. She glanced at the approaching male on the horse and said

"Take Me Raivis......"

The Baltic child sat on the floor and leaned against a bookshelf, soon falling asleep dreaming of romance.
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski March 16th 2012, 12:05 am

Ivan shrugged a bit with a soft 'hmn' as he reply to his greeting was heard. He might just have to teach the Baltics manners again... The Russian slipped off his coat and hung it on the rack before stepping into the living room. It was quite clean and tidy due to how clean the three kept it.

Russia plopped down on the couch and opened up the newspaper that he had picked up at the door. The she-dog Shalunya plodded over and leaned her heavy chin on Ivan's knee. The Soviet reached out and scratched the dog's head for a moment before clipping off her leash and setting it on the table. He returned to reading the rather boring newspaper, not quire concerned of his surroundings.

The brute-dog Durzhok had wandered into the library and began to trod toward his resting spot under the window, still dragging his chain-leash on the ground. The Russian shepherd, being how tired yet content he was after the run in the woods, was in one of his ditsy moments. His ears rose with a low rumble at the sight of someone else already occupying his resting place. The massive shepherd approached and, without warning, slapped his large, dripping wet tongue right smack in the sleeping boy's face, and began to lick Ravis' face in a lazy manner.

Post  Guest March 16th 2012, 12:38 am

The boy laughs in his sleep completely oblivious to the dog. "You kiss like a dog My fair maiden" He mumbles in his sleep. He laid down on his side and blushed slightly in his sleep. Meanwhile in his fantasy world, He was being passionately kissed by the maiden and takes off his shirt, showing off his glistening muscles in the sunset sun.

"I will be your knight in shining armor My fair maiden"

He mumbles in his sleep then wraps his arms around himself and rolls slightly lost in his unconscious fantasy.

Post  Guest March 16th 2012, 3:28 am

*shivers* I.. I mean.. anyone would want to meet you and visit your house, sir!

While the Estonian eats his snacks, he was busy being occupied with his laptop, he was blogging, chatting with Tino, his Best Friend Finland. He really was into blogging, so he got himself into the laptop way too much, to the fact that he forgot his responsibilities. Estonia, failed to hear the door closed but sooner or later heard 'chains' rattling against the wooden floor. With that, his eyes quickly widen and shut his laptop down... His heart was beating fast, asking himself if it was Latvia... or Russia.

Heart pounding he stood up from his seat and peeked out of the kitchen door, whispering his brother's name "Latvia!.... Lithuania?!" No response... He continue to look for them... Until... He found the Russian reading his daily newspaper. Not his lucky day at all. He knew this he was about to do was rather stupid however, he must make up for what responsibility he had lost. With a shivering tone, he stood in an appropriate distance from the Russian, shiverring from nervousness and fear.

"Sir... Welcome Home..! You're early today..!"
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski March 16th 2012, 9:18 am

I kid, I kid...... ^J^

Ivan was still skimming through the world newspaper, trying to find a few things in particular. So many countries were missing, and he was curious to know why. Usually be wouldn't be concerned with such things... but a few of his Soviets were among those missing. He was begining to grow uneasy at China, Poland, Belarus, and Lithuania's absence...

Ivan shifted his amethyst gaze up from his paper and toward the Baltic at his greeting.

"Privet, Estonia." He greeted in reply, flashing his usual cheery smile toward the other country. "Where are your brothers?"

----

Meanwhile, Durzhok remained puzzled at the boy's mumbling. He couldn't understand any of it, but after a while, he came to the conclusion that he didn't care. The shaggy shepherd plodded a few paces away and plopped down on the ground with a low, lazy groan. The air was blowing from one of the vents; it felt good as it shifted through his thick, dark pelt. He gaped his jowls open and gave a low yawn before plopping his large, bear-like head between his paws.
    Celdwyn Kirkland
    Celdwyn Kirkland

Post  Celdwyn Kirkland March 16th 2012, 7:16 pm

I'm going to jump in...if...if that's okay.

Vladimir was asleep in his room, as he spent most of his free time. He was dreaming of WWII, except this time he had the upper hand before the Germans attacked him. He fired his rifle from the forest, taking out a few Germans before rolling off his bed. A loud crash was heard from the room under his, possibly startling anyone below.

He sat up rubbing his head lightly "Ow..." He mumbled, then got to his feet. He took his jacket off of the chair under his desk and put his arms though the sleeves. After he got his jacket up he walked down the stairs, still rubbing his head lightly.

Post  Guest March 17th 2012, 11:08 pm

Lol. The more the merrier, Vladimir!

When he saw the Russian's eyes, something made him feel uncomfortable, he gulped and should probably answered his boss' question. "Sir... Lithuania is missing and Latvia is working" he chuckled and tried to cheer up his boss' he doesn't know if his boss was mad or not, it has always been hard to tell. "So, Mr. Russia! How did the meeting go?"

"Huh?" While he chuckled, he heard a loud 'thud' suddenly got worried, it could be Latvia. He looked over the stairs and see Vladimir, he greeted the man. "He-Hello, sir. Looks like you had a goodnight sleep..! Would you like something to eat?"
    Celdwyn Kirkland
    Celdwyn Kirkland

Post  Celdwyn Kirkland March 17th 2012, 11:23 pm

He nodded a bit, "Yeah...A bowl of Oatmeal and a glass of water will be fine..." He yawned a bit still waking up. He cracked his neck, fingers, and elbows then walked around a bit to wake up. He looked into a mirror, his eyes widening a bit seeing that his usually perfect hair was in a mess. He quickly grabbed the brush that was in his jacket pocket. "Ah...No good, no good..." He mumbled, brushing down the part of his hair that was sticking up.
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski March 17th 2012, 11:41 pm

By the way, for all of you Soviets and people who visit the Soviet mansion, feel free to role-play the dogs Durzhok and Shalunya just as long as you keep them in character. Soviets can role-play them anywhere in any role-play they’re in, but everyone else has to be in the mansion property if they want to RP them. Shalunya hates strangers and stranger dogs, she's a bit more aggressive than Durzhok, but prefers to ignore everything if nothing perks her interest. She's somewhat lazy, calm and occasionally affectionate with family. Durzhok is more compatible than his sister, but detests other adult dogs, especially other males. He's fine with kids, and puppies, [and very small dogs as long as they stay out of his way.] He can be a bit ditzy-clutzy at times, but is very aggressive when it comes to protecting the household. Both love hunting, running, and chasing things around. Have fun with them

The corner of Ivan's lip twitched ever so slightly at the Estonian's reply. After a few short moments of just staring at the other country, the Russian gave a small 'hmn,' and turned back to flipping through the paper. "Et es not like Lithuania to run from us like dis..." he mused lightly. "At first ai assumed he lost track of time when visiting Poland or dat Amerikan. When ai was planning my punishment for him, et dawned on me dat dose two are missing as well. Ai was starting to tink dey all ran away..."

He got to the last page of the newspaper and started to through the many typed words. The Soviet spoke up again; but this time, his tone was just a hint quieter, almost as if he was thinking about talking to himself...

"However... ai am having a slight urge to go out and look for dem. Lithuania, Amerika, and Poland are not de only ones missing, and ai am starting to fear de worst..."

Thump

The crashing noise from upstairs startled the Russian and sent a slight jolt through his body. Out of sheer instinct, Ivan reached out for his pipe, but he relaxed upon seeing it was only Stalingrad. "Privet, Vladimir." He called lightly toward the Russian boy as he folded the newspaper once more. With a faint sigh, Ivan tossed the paper in the fireplace, and just stared at the orange flames as they licked the paper. The fire reflected a bit off Ivan's striking irises as it grew brighter, burning the paper until it was nothing but black.
    Celdwyn Kirkland
    Celdwyn Kirkland

Post  Celdwyn Kirkland March 17th 2012, 11:48 pm

I just realized how I'm making Stalingrad seem like a neat freak when it comes to his hair...

"Ah...Privet Father..." He was still brushing his hair, getting it perfectly straight with a few strands being loose. He sighed in relief as he got it perfect. He placed the brush back into his pocket then walked to the kitchen to observe Estonia when he starts to make his meal.

Post  Guest March 18th 2012, 12:20 am

Raivis wakes up and rubs his eyes groggily then looks around. It was just a dream....Looks at the large dog sleeping near him and quietly tiptoes out of the library. Feeling his stomach growl, The boy decides to stop by the kitchen to get something to eat. After walking through the house, He finally reaches the kitchen and walks inside.

"H-Hello Everyone...."

Raivis smiles warmly at the Russians and his Brother

Post  Guest March 18th 2012, 11:58 pm

Before he could leave the scene to makethe other man a meal, he gazed over to Latvia with his eyes widen. That gesture he is making won't be appropriate for the two Russian's seeming to be Latvian supposed to be working not taking short naps. He gazed over the Latvia, with slight tears in his eyes, knowing he couldn't yell his brother's voice. So, he mouthed it. "Latvia! Greet Mr. Russia 'Welcome Home!' "

Didn't want to get into further trouble, he exitted the scene and went to the Kitchen. He never wanted to be around the Russian's presence but sadly, Vladimir followed him. He grabbed his computer and hid it behind the basket, were bread's were usually kept at. He grabbed a saucepan from the cabinets and other ingredients to make an oatmeal. He sighed, oblivious of his surrounding, he never knew that Vladimir is behind him.

"Why Russians are supposedly always have to be scary! One day... Just like Lithuania Latvia and I can leave out from this house..!"
    Celdwyn Kirkland
    Celdwyn Kirkland

Post  Celdwyn Kirkland March 19th 2012, 12:10 am

The Russian teen had a bit of a weak heart when people called him scary or terrifying. He stayed silent not making a sound. He waited patiently as the Estonian made his breakfast. He took out his brush and started to fix a part of his hair that was sticking up to make him look a bit like a Canadian friend.

Post  Guest March 19th 2012, 12:18 am

"O-Ohhhhh" The Boy turned to his boss and smiled "Welcome Home Sir" watched Estonia leave the room from the corner of his eyes. "I'm glad You made it home safely sir, I was afraid everyone was going to call you a frozen frenchman or something" The Baltic briskly walked over to his boss.

"I've alphabetized every book in your library but I haven't found a romance novel among them"

Sighed slightly "They were mostly books on Russian history, Politics, and Battle startegies" Crossed his arms "I'm surprised you like reading those boring things"
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski March 19th 2012, 5:01 pm

"You might just be surprised dat dose boring books so happen to be stories of my life." The Russian's eyes slid shut as his casual, smiling tone spoke out once more. He spread his arms out and rested them on the back of the couch as he settled back down.

"Ef you would have payed attention, you would see dey clearly portray why ai am who ai am. And dey also mention how you and your broders became my friends. Aldough..." Russia's eyes opened and slid their cheerful gaze back to the Latvian. "Ai would suggest you stick wit your romance novels..."

[Crappy reply. I'm in a hurry and my head hurts.]

Post  Guest March 19th 2012, 5:40 pm

The Latvian looked at the Russian and smiled excitedly "Do you read any romance novels sir?" The boy wondered if his boss was interested in romance as much as he was. Raivis had always wanted someone who shared his interests to talk to.

The young Baltic thought to himself what kind of romance his boss his boss enjoyed reading about then shivered slightly not wanting to know.

((It wasn't crappy ))

Post  Guest March 23rd 2012, 11:55 pm

((just stepping in.. ._.))

The young teen took a deep breath and out still sitting in his room. He rubbed at his eyes weakly moving his wrist around and around. It hurt and was most likely sprained from hitting the door so hard from trying to get in earlier that week. Moscow had thought it would be entertaining to do something to his door where it could not open. He sighed smoothing his hair back. It had grown so he now had to push it to the side to be able to see. He wore a dark navy long sleeved shirt and black pants and was barefoot, his once in a while lazy attire. He went downstairs towards his brother. "Good morning Vlad." He smiled warmly towards him, but it was weak. He didn't get much sleep. He tilted his head noticing his silence. "Is someting the matter?"
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski March 31st 2012, 10:39 am

"Nyet... ai never really get into dose kinds of books." Ivan mused in reply to the Latvian. His obliviously innocent smile touched his face as his eyes slid shut.

"De storylines are all de same from de ones ai read..." The Soviet's head tilted a bit, smiling, before he continued speaking.

"Two kids fall in love.. someting splits dem apart or one gets kidnapped and forced to marry another.. de oder rescues dere lover and kill de bad guy.. dey have sex, run away and live happily ever after. Dey got quite obvious after a very short while."

Post  Guest March 31st 2012, 8:05 pm

"That's what makes them so interesting Sir" Raivis smiled warmly as he thought of how it might feel to be in love. "Love is the same no matter where you are or who you are" Blushed slightly as He remembered his recent dream.

Suddenly the young Baltic suddenly perked up "Do you think I will ever meet a beautiful maiden one day Sir?"
    Ivana Braginska
    Ivana Braginska
    Admin

Post  Ivana Braginska March 31st 2012, 9:29 pm

Life of a Baltic (USSR Only) Ivana1
    ❄ ❄ ❄

"A beautiful maiden, Latvia?"

Footsteps sounded from the hall as a Siberian husky puppy came walking by his master. The woman in the pink coat sneaked behide the small boy as she put her gloved hands on his shoulder as she smiled childishly and innocently. "Privet~" she said, just as the atmosphere turned cold.
    ❄ ❄ ❄
    Life of a Baltic (USSR Only) Ivana2

Post  Guest March 31st 2012, 10:17 pm

"E-eep!" Raivis felt the Russian woman's hand on his shoulder and turned around quickly "W-welcome back Mrs.Russia" The Latvian smiles slightly "M-Mr.Russia and I were discussing romance novels" Blushes slightly due to being awkward in the presence of females
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski March 31st 2012, 10:30 pm

"Da, indeed we were..."

Shalunya rose her massive head toward the small pup. A low rumble vibrated within the depths of her shaggy throat, yet that beautiful plummed tail of hers thumped against the ground.

Ivan cast his gaze toward Demon and gave a light smile. He extended his hand down toward the ground and clucked his tongue a bit, inviting the little pup to come over.
    Ivana Braginska
    Ivana Braginska
    Admin

Post  Ivana Braginska March 31st 2012, 10:48 pm

Life of a Baltic (USSR Only) Ivana1
    ❄ ❄ ❄

Demon ran towards Ivan and nuzzled against his hand. "Ah Ai see. Come here Shalunya." Ivana patted her coat and clicked her tongue.
    ❄ ❄ ❄
    Life of a Baltic (USSR Only) Ivana2

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 19th 2024, 6:28 am