Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

3 posters

Coffee and a lot of Manjar (Colombia)

Alejandro Gonzales
    Alejandro Gonzales

Coffee and a lot of Manjar (Colombia) Empty Coffee and a lot of Manjar (Colombia)

Post  Alejandro Gonzales August 23rd 2014, 11:28 pm

Name: Alejandro Gonzales Lopez

Nation/Territory: Republica de Colombia

Age (optional): somewhere around 500 (looks 19)

Birthday/Independence Day: July 20th

Physical Description: Alejandro is a Tall (for the average south american that is) tan skinned, brown eyed guy with short black hair, he likes to look good (altough you cannot say he is obsessed with it) his usual attire is (on hot climates) a light shirt, with jeans and tennis shoes, when on colder climates, a hat, a heavier shirt, a jacket (and sometimes his ruana) are also normal

Other attire he uses frequently are military uniforms, a beige one from the Peruvian War (1932-33), an Olive-Green one from the 70s, or the modern camo pattern are his three choices, but from time to time you can see him in his independence war uniform.

Personality: At first Alejandro might look like your normal cheerful latin american, with his ''hot'' side, flirting with girls around (or so they say, altough he claims not to notice) and being warm and nice with that spain-like smile... then you go deeper and find out he's not so plain, someone who can be depressed with a suprising ease (as much as he tries to hide it, and frequently succeeds in it) he can also be pushed to violence (altough harder) despite being flirty he is afraid of relationships because he fears to hurt the other, also becoming much less suave when around a crush... then you get even deeper, and find that he is still that cheerful, flirty, warm latin american

History: Alejandro (altough his birth name is lost to history) was born somewhere near the caribbean, at some point on the early 16th century, soon after birth he was discovered and taken by Spain, being raised by him, seeing him as an older brother of sorts... during the 18th century he had to pretty much fend off pirates on his own, but things seemed fine... untill the French Came...

In 1808 King Charles was deposed by Napoleon, replaced with his brother Jose, the Colonies did ot accepted it and proclaimed Ferdinand VII as king, installing assemblies to rule in his name... but Ferdinand refused, and war ensued, in 1816 New Granada fell again, the independence wasn't won untill 1819-24, in 1830, Venezuela and Ecuador left, after a century of endless civil wars, Panama did so as well... and then it all came down in '48...

But, as he is, he has recovered from so man blows, with a smile on his face, wheter true, or fake, only time will tell
    Luka Bondevik
    Luka Bondevik

Coffee and a lot of Manjar (Colombia) Empty Re: Coffee and a lot of Manjar (Colombia)

Post  Luka Bondevik August 24th 2014, 4:09 am

*chuckles* I love his flirtatiousness and how he claims to not notice he's actually doing it. Love the character overall, but I must wait for some admins and/or another mod to approve your app.

Can't wait to roleplay with you and see this guy in action once approved. Good luck.
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Coffee and a lot of Manjar (Colombia) Empty Re: Coffee and a lot of Manjar (Colombia)

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly August 24th 2014, 2:57 pm

I must admit, I am impressed by the detail of your application. That, and I've always wanted some well-developed South American OCs on this forum. His personality reminds me a bit of my dear Transylvania's, to be honest. I can't wait to see him in writing.

Ale, you have my a p p r o v a l .

Coffee and a lot of Manjar (Colombia) Approved_zpsdae79a4f

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content