Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

3 posters

Let's Reboot!

Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Let's Reboot!  Empty Let's Reboot!

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly September 1st 2014, 2:32 pm

'Llo loves! Cat here!

Now that the forum has undergone some much needed maintenance, I would like to start getting back to our group roleplays. I know it's been awhile, but I'm posting this topic so that you may all comment with your ideas. Personally, I am in favor of the Once Upon A Time and Attack on Hetalia plots; however, I would love to hear some fresh opinions as well.

I'd like to settle on a topic within a few days so that we can develop rules, character roles, and a plot before we get started. Thank you!
    Magnus Densen
    Magnus Densen
    Admin

Let's Reboot!  Empty Re: Let's Reboot!

Post  Magnus Densen September 2nd 2014, 12:29 pm

Personally, I haven't seen nor read Attack on Titan, so I may not join that one. :) 
    Here are my suggestions!

• Human AU 
    • College AU
    • Historical AU
    • Original Hetalia (a.k.a. portraying the characters EXACTLY like in the anime/webcomic)
    • Theater/Movie AU (characters working in that department)
    • Doctor Who AU
    • Military/Government AU 
    • Medieval/GoT/Kingdom AU
    • Elementary School/Child AU
    • Human Family AU 

That's pretty much all I can think of.
    Alejandro Gonzales
    Alejandro Gonzales

Post  Alejandro Gonzales September 4th 2014, 10:48 pm

I'd like to add some ideas...

-Porco Rosso AU (gotta love hydroplane pirates)

-Assassins Creed AU (excuse me, I had been playing it a lot lately... set on the renaissance, no Animus nor Abstergo... just the good ol' Assasins vs Templars)

-The Three Musketeers (or just some 17-18th century fun) AU
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly September 19th 2014, 1:42 pm

All of these ideas are fantastic, you guys! Thanks so much for your input. I apologize for not being around recently. College has me running around like a school-centered zombie, but I'm finally starting to manage the crazy and I have a bitchin' awesome roommate.

In other news, there's another suggestion I'd like to place. I've always wanted to do some current world affairs threads. I don't know how many of you keep up with international news, but occasionally something pretty big happens and I get the urge to see the characters' reactions to the same incident.  

For example, Scotland very recently put up a vote for independence from the UK. The vote came out pretty 50-50; however, Scotland will remain apart of the UK (with some "promised" additional freedoms from Britain, of course). I know that my darling Ireland would love to engage this topic from a Hetalia point of view, so if anyone is interested, especially Artie, Ala, and Charles, please let me know!!

If there are any other recent international events you would like to write about, go ahead and suggest them as well. I understand that roleplaying modern affairs can be potentially triggering, but with me, it's all for the fun of it and I would hope no one takes it personally. All I ask is that roleplays such as these are carefully written-- that is, you do some appropriate research on the topic before responding. After all, this is real news. Just because the characters are fictional doesn't mean the facts should be.

Welp-- that's all from me for now. See ya later, chaps. Boss-sama, out.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 28th 2024, 8:39 am