Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

4 posters

This will only hurt a bit - OPEN

Magnus Densen
    Magnus Densen
    Admin

This will only hurt a bit - OPEN Empty This will only hurt a bit - OPEN

Post  Magnus Densen March 17th 2012, 3:49 am

It was an unfortunate week for the students and perhaps for the teachers as well for everyone was supposed to get a shot whether they liked it or not. Of course it was a bad week for the nurse as well for she had to listen to all the wines and cries, and also had to persuade them to stay still or stop them from running away from the infirmary.

Elizaveta was wearing the typical nurse outfit: a white coat over a simple dark brown shirt and a red skirt. She left the coat unbuttoned for it was quite difficult to move otherwise. Her hair was tied up in a high ponytail and of course the pink flower in her hair didn't miss.

It was around 10 o'clock in the morning and the Tdap vaccines didn't arrive yet. Elizaveta was starting to worry for she had to give those vaccines to a few of the students and teachers at noon and she had to attend P.E. classes in less than an hour. After all, she was also the P.E. teacher. Should she cancel her class and wait for the package or should she ask someone to wait for it while she was at class? She sighed. "What should I do?", she asked herself. Her eyes fell on a pen laying next to her cup of coffee. She grabbed it and began to tap it to the table impatiently while staring blankly at the monitor of her laptop. Sighing once again, she rested her back against the backrest of the chair and crossed her legs. I should probably get dressed for gym.
    Celdwyn Kirkland
    Celdwyn Kirkland

This will only hurt a bit - OPEN Empty Re: This will only hurt a bit - OPEN

Post  Celdwyn Kirkland March 17th 2012, 3:14 pm

The Russian teacher walked into the nurses office, he was holding his jacket in his arms. He yawned a bit, cracking his neck, then a small smile appeared on his tired lips. "Privet, Nurse Elizaveta." He spoke tiredly, hanging his jacket over one of the chairs. He took a seat in the chair he put his jacket over, yawning again. "Has the vaccines come in yet? and do you require assistance with students when you give them the shot?" He asked, taking a sip of his coffee.
    Magnus Densen
    Magnus Densen
    Admin

Post  Magnus Densen March 17th 2012, 5:25 pm

Elizaveta was lost in her thoughts and she nearly jumped from her chair when the door swung open. She stared at the man who had entered the office trying to figure out who he was. Ah, it was just Vladimir. What a shame... she was expecting the package.
    "Halo, Vladimir", she replied to the greeting. She gave a light sigh - a sigh close to frustration. "Unfortunately not. I'm afraid I won't be at the office when the package arrives and I don't know what to do." She leaned forward and rested her elbows on the desk. Frowning and shutting her eyes, she pinched at the bridge of her nose and began to massage it lightly. "I guess I'll have to cancel P.E. today. Yes, I need your help. Do you think you could hold the weak-hearted in place in case they try to run away? I'm afraid I won't be able to do it on my own."
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas March 17th 2012, 5:37 pm

Hungary as a nurse with a nurse attire?

While the Russian Teacher and the Nurse converse in the Infirmary. Veneziano was informed that he has to be vaccinated for the year. Meanwhile, while the two faculty converse in the Infirmary, Veneziano walked from the Library to the Infirmary room. His eyes were closed and lips were tightly shut, it wasn't cold that time, but his body was shivering. He had a grimaced look on his face, even the needle hasn't got to him, heck even in the Infirmary room, though as he walked, he could feel how much painful it was; thus the shivering of his whole body, fearing the needle.

Finally, he reached the room and slowly opened it, Italy already came out of an excellent excuse to excuse himself from being vaccinated until he saw the Nurse... "Beautiful..." He muttered in utter surprised, unbelievable! His eyes were now open and his cheek has a color of a rose. He couldn't believe his eyes, witnessing the most beautiful female faculty he met, though as an Italian, every women he meets is 'beautiful'. Looks like this year, he could just hang out in the Infirmary? He greeted the other male 'Ciao' soon then approached the woman, holding her hand, he seemed to have forgotten why he went there in the first place, but he never cared since, theres a beautiful lady around.

He held the Nurse's free hand and kissed it. "Oh Ciao, Bella... I might need check ups from you, si? You look very good in that outfit" Gently, he pulled himself close to the nurse and blew in her ear, looking for her spot to hear that 'giggle' of hers.
    Magnus Densen
    Magnus Densen
    Admin

Post  Magnus Densen March 17th 2012, 7:58 pm

I happen to be an ItaHun fan as well thanks to a few images on Zerochan.
    Your response made me ship those two like crazy. I am currently
    searching for ItaHun fanfictions. Thanks a lot. Dx
    _________________________________________________________________________________
    When
    she heard the faint click of the door getting unlocked, her gaze
    imediately fixed on the door to examine the person who was going to
    enter. Could that be the man with the package? Her smile grew a little,
    but faltered once she saw a little man at the door. By little, I
    meant a skinny weak-looking young man. He was taller than the nurse and
    quite handsome. Judging by his looks, he was around his early twenties
    just like her.
    Eliza got a little startled when their eyes met. He
    stared at her in such a way that made her heart race. He muttered
    something, but she couldn't quite understand what he said.
    All she could do was blink surprised and stare at him a little flustered. "Kusunum",
    she thanked him for the compliment a little too quickly. Unused to such
    situations for she had been a tomboy most of her life, her eyes became
    wide and her cheeks began to stain a light shade of red. Giggling was
    out of the question even though his warm breath tickled her. Even though
    she tried her best to bite back the embarrassing giggle, she couldn't
    surpass a sharp yet quiet gasp to pass her lips. "How may I help you?",
    she said after she cleared her throat and adjusted her position on the
    chair. That was awkward, but quite pleasant too... But such an
    'activity' had to end. There was another teacher in the office as well.
    Celdwyn Kirkland
    Celdwyn Kirkland

Post  Celdwyn Kirkland March 17th 2012, 8:02 pm

"I'll gladly wait here for the package while you teach, I can leave my students with a project." He took another sip of the coffee. "And I'll gladly hold down the weak ones." He had a smile that matched his father's eerie, unnatural smile.

He made a slight nod to the Italian as a 'Hello'.
    Magnus Densen
    Magnus Densen
    Admin

Post  Magnus Densen March 18th 2012, 8:57 am

Her gaze turned toward the Russian. "That sounds like a marvelous idea, but are you sure you're ok with it?", she asked, arching an eyebrow in his direction. Truth to be told, she had it a little difficult to trust Russian mostly because of their past misunderstandings.
    Celdwyn Kirkland
    Celdwyn Kirkland

Post  Celdwyn Kirkland March 18th 2012, 11:11 am

"Da, I always have projects in case I need, or want, to do something for a fellow worker." He smiled happily, not really caring about his family's problems much...Unless it was with Germany and his damned niece Berlin.
    Magnus Densen
    Magnus Densen
    Admin

Post  Magnus Densen March 18th 2012, 11:48 am

She stared at him for a short moment without uttering a word or any sound. She just stared at him and examined his face to see if any emotion betrayed his eyes. "Very well.", she sighed and stood up from her chair. She walked past the Italian to her bag and grabbed the handle firmly in her hand. "If the package arrives while I'm at class, I would like you to carefully put them on the table near the window." As soon as she finished instructing him, she closed the door of the office behind her. She needed to hurry and get dressed in her sports clothes before class started.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas March 18th 2012, 5:13 pm

YeeHee!! Well Italy is gorgeous! Nothing is wrong with that!

Italy observed the feminine's actions, he put up a small smirk, knowing the female faculty seems to be enjoying his own doing. For that he resumed his little 'activity' and give her a kiss on a cheek, followed by a warm blow on her ear. Veneziano enjoys doing activities like this, because he would always feel so 'at home' but its too bad, such activity had to come to an end when the female asked what he came in.

He answered her "Oh nothing, Bella. I found out you are the new Nurse, so I came in and check it out... Looks like I didn't regret it" ... Though looking back in time, Veneziano didn't know there was a new nurse, /he was informed he needed to be vaccined/ but Italians like him would easily forget things like this, especially the things they feared. He looked at the other two faculty continue to their conversation, he speak up suddenly.

"Oh can I help hold down the weak ones too?" The Italian happily volunteered, oblivious from the fact that he was one of those 'weak ones'

He watched the feminine leave and face the Russian teacher, didn't seem to fear him anymore, like the usual, he would always run and cry. However, Italy had gotten used to the other man's aura. However, it doesn't mean the other man is allowed to show it off, because Veneziano still fears it. "So, where are the weak ones?"
    Berwald Oxenstierna
    Berwald Oxenstierna

Post  Berwald Oxenstierna May 3rd 2012, 9:54 pm

A Frenchman stumbled in backwards, obviously having a hard time due to the fact that his hands were busy. The door swung open to the room and Maximums blinked a few times upon seeing the face. Though the faint smell of cherry cigar scents clung to him and his curls looked slightly ruffled, he looked pretty professional. With the white shirt tucked into his blank dress pants, a black silk tee underneath a black vest. To add it all together was a pair of emerald eyes and a muscular build. The issue at the moment? His left hand was holding his right, whom was dripping with blood all over the knuckles.

“Ahh..” his causal tone rang into the room, “I really do hope I’m not interrupting anything. But I kinda have an issue. I think I may have broken my fist?”

Though Bretagne was the type to be actually really sarcastic and a bit blank in attitude, the Frenchman was being rather polite and nice. A go figure statement since he needed to be his best incase of a check of weapons. As a new teacher, Max feared that he’d be caught with his issue of cigars and guns. So far so good until he got anger and punched a wall. Wall won the fight obviously.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 28th 2024, 4:31 pm