Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

3 posters

Secretary's Office

Lynette Bonnefoy
    Lynette Bonnefoy

Secretary's Office - Page 2 Empty Re: Secretary's Office

Post  Lynette Bonnefoy April 30th 2012, 8:35 pm

Watching the girl walk out, Lynette automatically felt guilty. Shruging & looking back at the guy behind the desk, she smiled brightly once again. " So...you're name is......*looks at his nameplate on his desk* R-Ravis Galante? Cool name by the way. But, anyway, is there anything I'll need to sign or buy for the remainder of the school year?" she asked, sitting in a chair intently & watching the Mr. Galante move about, resting her head on her hand & crossing her legs like the lady she was raised to be.

Post  Guest May 1st 2012, 5:39 pm

Watching The Kazakh girl leave, Raivis frowned but couldn't say anything as she quickly left the room. Sitting at his desk, He turned to the Parisian girl and smiled softly, "Thank you, You have a lovely name yourself". The Latvian was worried that he had offended Kylie somehow and felt an urgent feeling to go after her and make sure that she is alright. He rolled back in his chair and opened a cabinet, pulled out an emergency card form, then handed it to the Parisian.

"Please fill this out so that we know who to call encase of an emergency and turn it into Me as soon as possible. Other than that, You are all set Ms. Bonnefoy".

Ignoring what the Italian man had told him about not making friends with students, Raivis got up from his desk and walked to the door, "Please excuse me, I need to take care of something". Feeling guilt, The Latvian frantically searched for his Kazakh friend and hoped that she would still consider him a friend. Suddenly spotting the Kazakh, The small Latvian man ran over to her without noticing his shoelaces were untied. "Kylie!, There Yo-" He failed his arms as he tripped and fell on the ground right in front of the Kazakh.
    Lynette Bonnefoy
    Lynette Bonnefoy

Post  Lynette Bonnefoy May 1st 2012, 5:47 pm

Taking the form, she eyed it curiously. "Erm....okay. I'll have it done by the end of the day. " she said as he ran out of the door. She smiled a bit, knoling he was after the girl and by her being French, she understood why & chuckled to herself, taking a pen out of her purse, & sitting down to fill out the form.
    Berwald Oxenstierna
    Berwald Oxenstierna

Post  Berwald Oxenstierna May 3rd 2012, 9:14 pm

The Kazakh span around and set her crimson gaze on the Latvian. Filled with first anger, then shock as the single exposed eye widened a bit by seeing him, and then with care-ness and fear as he fell at her feet in a heap. The first reaction in Kylies mind was to confusing for her understand because of the mixture of emotions and events, but she quickly caught herself. Crouching down to sit on her heels, Kylie reached out and brushed the man’s hair from his hair and offered a faint smile. A rather genuine smile at that.

“Clumsy?” She joked softly and held out a hand of help and also of hope to be forgiven for her random outrage. "It's okay to be if you are, haha! I fall all the time when in nervous issues!"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 19th 2024, 7:43 am