Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

+5
Eireann Ó'Reilly
Magnus Densen
Fish
Ayaka 'Anolani
Alfred F. Jones
9 posters

- Sweet Sacrifice [Originally: To The Underworld We Go] -

Fish

- Sweet Sacrifice [Originally: To The Underworld We Go] - - Page 2 Empty Re: - Sweet Sacrifice [Originally: To The Underworld We Go] -

Post  Fish April 2nd 2012, 6:05 am

- Sweet Sacrifice [Originally: To The Underworld We Go] - - Page 2 893918-1-1

۩ ۞ ۩ ۞ ۩

The male breathed a soft sigh and ran a hand through his silvery hair. He was about to speak until he was forcefully yanked by the other demon seated next to him, whispering threateningly into his ear. Despite how intimidating his words should have been, Gilbert was fairly calm and in the safety of his mind did he laugh at Alfred's words, even scorning them. Yeah, good luck pulling that off, cocky bastard. I'll have you painted across the walls faster than you can count to three. When pushed back into his seat, he kept his eyes in his lap, remaining as passive as possible to express his understanding. When he finally looked up to speak up, he was shocked to find how close the angel was to his face. Before he had a chance to react, she had him in her clutches. The searing touch of her hands was painful enough for the male to hiss angrily. He glared daggers at the angel, feeling his rage beginning to spring forth again. Oh...you have no idea just how closely I have to babysit him...

Any second longer, Gilbert was sure he would catch ablaze from the angel's contact. But to his relief, she released him, only to harass the other demon. What the hell was wrong with this girl? Was she looking for a way to die? He shot up from his seat at the same moment Alfred did, ready to interfere between the two but....the potential death of the meddlesome angel made him giddy like a schoolgirl. Since he could never dispose of her himself without tipping Alfred off, he decided to leave Alfred alone and let things progress on its own. He adjusted his tie again before sitting back down onto his chair, but he couldn't appear as if he were enjoying the angel's torment...so a solemn frown masked the maniacal enjoyment he contained within. The male mentally cheered Alfred on, hoping that he would end up tearing out her throat. When he failed to do so, he made sure he hid his disappointment well. So much for getting rid of a future threat.

When he felt Alfred's hand on his shoulder, he looked up at him, nearly laughing when he called him a human. Good. At least his poor acting skills was fooling the only person that really mattered. "I know, Alfred, I know, but wait just a while longer. I'm expecting another...."guest", and your patience will not go unrewarded." He placed his own cold hand on the other's to brush it off. He stood up and walked over to where the angel had been violently thrown. He knelt down and hauled her to her feet by her upper arm as delicately as he could. He wanted to scream from the burning pain. He wanted to cut off his own hand just to end it...but he could not. Gilbert still had a role to uphold and he could not afford to lose everything so early in the game. He spoke to the angel in a strained voice, but only so that she could hear. "Now Vio...I want you to carry your sorry ass out of here, and take the two bitches with you. The next time you try to assert your authority over mine, is the last time you do anything. Got that, traitor? And don't you dare mention who I am to Alfred ever again, or I'll see to it that you're sent straight back to Hell where you belong!"

۩ ۞ ۩ ۞ ۩

Last edited by Gilbert Beilschmidt on April 2nd 2012, 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

- Sweet Sacrifice [Originally: To The Underworld We Go] - - Page 2 Empty Re: - Sweet Sacrifice [Originally: To The Underworld We Go] -

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani April 2nd 2012, 6:36 am

wow that's really hardcore Gil XDDD apparently i'm a bitch now really nice...>A>;; lol jk jk i really don't care ^^ your doing an awesome job and keep going bro >:3

The trance soon finally, wore off on the young state as she soon awakened again from the sleeping trance placed upon her. As her eyes slowly opened, she saw the woman's arm being twisted and then her being thrown across the room by demon Alfred. She staid where she laid and kept watch from there, but at almost any moment she felt that she would jump up and do something that she would probably or maybe regret doing.
    Magnus Densen
    Magnus Densen
    Admin

Post  Magnus Densen April 2nd 2012, 8:28 am

- Sweet Sacrifice [Originally: To The Underworld We Go] - - Page 2 Hungar10

Just like the state, the trance wore off on Elizaveta as well. Was it just a dream? The trembling eyelids parted revealing two identical green orbs. She had to keep her eyes partially shut for the light hurt her eyes. Bringing a hand to her face, she proceeded to brush the sleep from her eyes, but instead of cleaning, she dirtied part of her face. She did feel something wet on her eye, so she removed her hand from her face to check if her hand was wet... Indeed it was, but it wasn't water. She no longer had the cuts thanks to Hawaii, but the blood was still there. Gasping sharply, her eyes flew wide open. The shock was so great that it made her dizzy and her vision flickered and blurred. Her gaze moved from her bloody hands to the 'people' standing in the room. "Wha-?! What is-?!", she nearly chocked on her own saliva. Now, aware of the presences in her surroundings, she turned her head to the source of heat at her side. "Ayaka, what is going on here?!", she asked, obviously still in shock.
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski April 2nd 2012, 9:07 am

Russia finally made his way to the building. He frowned as a warning tingle in his stomach screeched danger, but what kind of danger he knew not of just yet...

The silver-haired Soviet slid a hand gun out of his pocket and quietly slipped through the front door. The building was familiar, but he could feel the dreadful atmosphere hanging heavily over the area like a damper cloth. And that smell... it was very unfamiliar to him.

Ivan's eyes scanned the area warily as he stalked silently through the shadows of the darkened building. Stalking in this maner was all too familliar to him; Ambushes... raids.. and that one time as a maphia; he did the same thing. Oh, good times.

But it felt quite odd walking through his best friend's place like this. He wasn't even sure what he was looking for.

"Got that, traitor? And don't you dare mention who I am to Alfred ever again, or I'll see to it that you're sent straight back to Hell where you belong!"

Ivan froze right in his tracks and pressed his back against the wall. He knew that voice, but it was much different from the last time he heard it. His eyes widened suddenly in realization. Gilbert... But who was he talking to? Why was he saying such things? Did he just mention Alfred's name?

"Ayaka, what is going on here?!"

Ivan's stomach seemed to drop down to the floor. Hungary? By the sounds of it, that other Hawaiian girl was in the room too. He didn't know what was going on, but another instinctive twinge told him one thing; those women were in danger...

The Russian's icy violet eyes narrowed as he began to edge to where voice came from. He saw a faint light coming from a room; Good... the door was cracked open.

Not wanting to risk anything, Ivan drew a knife from his coat and held it up. He watched the reflection from where he stood, and Gilbert was the first to come into his line of vision. He did seem different... The Russian made an attempt to swivel the blade to see if he can get the reflection of the women.

The blade showed him something entirely different; Ivan had to bite his tongue to keep a sharp gasp from making itself known.

Black wings... horns.. those eyes... He knew right on the spot what that monster was, but when he got a better look at the face, Russia's breath cought in his throat. Alfred...

Der'mo [shit]...This is worse than I expected... Ivan memorized the room's location and edged quietly away from the door. Once he was near enough to the front door, he bolted right out of the building and toward the wooded area just a very short distance off. He couldn't believe what he just saw. Sure, he saw that on the news, but seeing his best friend as a demon in person was something entirely different. A plan was running through his head as he removed the bullets from his rifle and inserted a rather large tranquilizer dart. He first needed to get Hungary and the American state out of there. Sure, he knew the dart might not have much effect on a demon, but hey... demon hunting just wasn't his glass of vodka.

Ivan got as near to the building as the treeline would allow him and hoisted the gun to his shoulder. He could faintly see a bare patch of skin on Alfred's neck from where he stood. It pained him to do this, but there was no other way...The Russian pulled the trigger.

The dart burst through the window and imbedded itself into a muscle in the American Demon's neck.

- Sweet Sacrifice [Originally: To The Underworld We Go] - - Page 2 271291
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani April 2nd 2012, 2:45 pm

As she watched the other three threaten and somewhat hurt each other, she heard Elizaveta's voice from behind her. She saw that, she was awake too and had blood on her. This was the state's fault for not rubbing away the blood from the wounds she had but she then tried to whisper to her to get down.

"shhh get down quick!"

Suddenly the sound of glass was heard. The state turned fast toward the window and saw the dart crash through the window. Some glass was coming towards the woman against the wall and some toward the two on the sidelines. In a attempt to keep the other nation from getting hurt, she pushed her down just in time to block the glass that came toward them.

"*gasp* Get down!"she said as she pushed her away.

Before the glass hit them, the state placed a healing sphere over the injuried woman, giving her protection from the glass and healing her. Sadly she didn't have enough time to put one over her and Elizaveta.

Ayaka was not hurt but if you'd like she can be to make it a bit more(maybe) interesting. ^^"
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly April 2nd 2012, 3:12 pm

- Sweet Sacrifice [Originally: To The Underworld We Go] - - Page 2 Angelvia

The angel was in no way prepared for the demon's sudden actions. It took a great amount willpower for her to refrain from whimpering at the pain that shot through her wrist. She refused to show this demon her weakness, no matter what he put her through. As so, her eyes remained just as challenging as they had been, now narrowed more thinly than before.

"I grow tired of your inability to cooperate with me. If you want to protect people, then go protect them. Do not stand in my way and in the way of what I was sent here to do!"

The demon's statement caused the angel's blood to boil angrily. As much as she didn't want to admit it, there was truth in his words, but she believed that the only way she could truly complete her mission and protect the others, was first getting rid of the hellish nuisance. Then, just as she was about make a witty retort, his hand had clenched tightly around her neck, cutting off her words. She coughed painfully, her best attempt to endure the sharp ends of his nails that cut into her delicate skin. And as if that wasn't enough, she had to be thrown across the room, slamming into the wall beyond. Upon impact, she heard the distinct cracking of bone.

"Rahat..." She cursed under her breath in her old language. By the location of the pain shooting near her back, she knew the gravity of her injury. Even though it was hidden from view, she'd snapped a wing, her chances for success being cut down extensively. So much for making a quick getaway...

She was shocked once again as Gilbert lifted her gently off of the ground, helping her to stand. There was no way he'd risk his own hand just to be nice. She looked up to him suspiciously, listening to his secretive whisper.

"Now Vio...I want you to carry your sorry ass out of here, and take the two bitches with you. The next time you try to assert your authority over mine, is the last time you do anything. Got that, traitor? And don't you dare mention who I am to Alfred ever again, or I'll see to it that you're sent straight back to Hell where you belong!"

Viorica twitched slightly after he finished. Her expression showed that he'd finally gotten to her, her anger mixed with wariness and a fearful understanding. She nodded in response and walked to the other two girls, helping them to their feet.

She spoke to them softly.
    "Come on, it's time to go..."

But just as the angel was about to lead them out the door, another startling event occurred. The window shattered, a dart flying into the room, aimed directly at the demon Alfred. Instinctively, she went down on one knee, thrusting her hands forward to safeguard the two girls, glad for the Hawaiian's help as she put up a temporary shield of light that dissolved any oncoming shards of glass. She rushed the girls out of the room quickly afterward, turning around to look at her demon blood relative once more.

"I told you you should have been watching him~" She smirked mischievously and slipped out the door, closing it behind her as she led the girls out of the building.

Once outside, the angel led the two girls into the woods beyond the building. Having tree cover to hide them was a wise idea in their situation. She continued to walk for a few minutes before stopping, finding a comfortable glade where they could rest. She sat down on the large root of a tall tree, resting her bare feet in a little pool of rainwater its base. Miraculously, just her touch purified the water, making it safe to drink if the girls wished to do so. She smiled to them in a friendly manner, beckoning them over.

"You two look rather worn out. Why don't you sit down and rest? We have quite a distance to travel yet."

Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones

Post  Alfred F. Jones April 2nd 2012, 3:44 pm

Fffu-...why are you all so epic? D:< I am responding from my phone, so forgive me if there is mistakes or lack of editing (meaning the set up and different colors).

- Sweet Sacrifice [Originally: To The Underworld We Go] - - Page 2 2r6edzk

The demon had smirked when the angel had finally given up on arguing with him. He was pleased with the way the Prussian handled the situation, but felt distaste for the way he helped her up. Why didn't he just leave her on the floor to rot? Huffing, the demon leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms. Little did he know that he had leaned right into the Russian's line of sight, leaving his neck vulnerable to the dart that would soon pierce him. "Human," He growled at the Prussian, ignoring the women in the room on e again. "Tell me-" His words cut off. The glass to the window shattered. Just as he was about to turn his head, a sharp pain blossomed from his neck. He growled, standing fast from his chair and ripping the dart out of his skin. He observed it and saw that it had been rigged with something. He moved toward the window, multi-colored eyes searching outside until they landed upon the trees. His vision had improved as a demon and a demon's vision was much different than a human's. His eyes locked with a hidden set of purple jewels, and realizing who they might belong to, his eyes widened.

He had been...betrayed? Surely, this was not the Russian ally. Somebody needed to tell him it wasn't!

He suddenly braced himself against the wall near the window, his vision coming in and out. He groaned, feeling the world spinning as the dart took effect on him. Soon, he collapsed to the ground, eyelids becoming heavy. The Russian...why had he betrayed him? For some reason, the demon was feeling he had a greater connection to this other nation. And those were his last thoughts before he blacked out.

Last edited by Alfred F. Jones on April 2nd 2012, 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed a lot of things and added small bits.)
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski April 2nd 2012, 3:58 pm

Ivan's heart wrenched as his eyes met Alfred's. He saw the look of betrayal cross over those frightening, multi-colored eyes. This was still his ally... his best friend... but it had to be done.

I'm sorry Alfred... The Russian whispered under his breath as he saw his friend fall. If this was in any other situation, or if Alfred had not been a demon, The Russian would be smiling cheerily... laughing, even. But no, not a trace of humor was found in those paled features. Not even his vacant smile..

I am so sorry...

Ivan's eyes widened as he saw the women exit the building. It wasn't just Hungary and the other girl... but an angel?

This was beyond unreal.

But then, it was as though icy fingers curled around his insides and tugged. They were just... let go?

So they hadn't need saving after all...

So it turns out he didn't have to shoot Alfred after all.
    Damn it, Ivan... what have you done...?

Ivan uttered several swears under his breath, cursing himself for his stupidity. That dart will just get things would up again... make that Alfred-demon angry...

The Russian sighed and made his way over to the women as fast as he could go without seeming too worried. Without hesitation, he flashed them a humerless smile.

"Ai am sorry... but Alfred es more dan likely going to be waking up and bursting out of dat house wit a death wish any second now. Ai suggest you all follow me."
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly April 2nd 2012, 5:31 pm

WHY ARE WE EPIC?! HOLY-- ALFRED WHY ARE YOU SO EPIC?!?! >w<
    In fact you're all amazing!!! *w* I am so honored to have you guys here!

The angelic Transylvania looked over the Russian in surprise. She thought she'd detected another human presence, but now she was sure of it. On top of that, Ivan was one of those special people she'd been sent to protect. She stood quickly, walking up to greet him. Her salutation was grave, but sincere. She was glad to see he was still safe.

"Ivan! I would say it is a pleasure to see you, if only the circumstances were not so dark..."

She sighed and shot a glance back to the building, narrowing her eyes. She was measuring the strength of Alfred's aura, estimating how much time they still had to get away. With a satisfied nod, she looked back to Ivan.

"You are right...time is short. Take the lead, and we will follow."

Magnus Densen
    Magnus Densen
    Admin

Post  Magnus Densen April 2nd 2012, 6:25 pm

I am so sorry for the terrible response. I am awfully tired, plus I've missed quite a lot and I don't want to miss more, so bear with me this time.

- Sweet Sacrifice [Originally: To The Underworld We Go] - - Page 2 Hungar10

It all happened too fast for Elizaveta to follow.
    That poor child, Ayaka... she should be the one protecting her and not the other way around.

Giving one last glance at Alfred, she let herself be pulled outside.
    She had so many questions to ask Viorica, but the circumstances did not allow her utter a word. She would had jumped to hug her as tight as she could, but she was interrupted by... Russia? For the very first time, she approved to follow his orders, but she glanced back at Transylvania to seek her approval.

Once they would arrive at a safe place, she wouldn't let the Transylvanian escape without an answer.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy April 2nd 2012, 7:02 pm

Jumping in o.o demon!America is genious

Currently oblivious to the ongoing chaos, Francis remained rather casually, sitting at a cafe, flipping through the latest newspaper in one hand. His other hand holding a glass of his prized wine to his lips, the Frenchman didn't seem too overly interested as he skimmed through, sighing lightly as he did so. The times he spent alone were usually one of the few best ones, away from all of the arguing, the insults, and the constant stress keeping the Frenchman nearly always on edge.

Taking a sip of his wine, he grew bored in a matter of moments, finding nothing too interesting in today's edition; that was, until, he flipped back to the front page. What caught his attention almost immidiately was the picture posted on the front of the page, beneath the headline. The mere sight of the man in the picture quite nearly made Francis choke on his own wine.

Setting the wine glass down on the small round table in front of him, Francis was staring rather blankly at the image with a flicker of alarm in his blue gaze. Francis sometimes wasn't all too interested in the chaos of whatever went on in the other countries, really unless it was his own or his allies'. After all, he did have his pride to worry about.

Yet, after tearing his gaze away from the haunting picture and briskly skimming through the article below it, he was still in a state of utter shock as he read the reports of areas in America being attacked and destroyed. Overall, Francis wasn't exactly superstitious, brushing aside England's occasinal comments of supernatural creatures and anything to do with witchcraft or magic. His gaze flickered back to the image, where he hesitantly observed the features of the black-winged, black-horned man with multi-colored eyes in the picture, seeming to be ramming into a van.

Ridiculous...that can't be Alfred... The Frenchman thought, uneasily attempting to convince himself, but to no avail. But of course it was Alfred...however, it surely couldn't be the true Alfred that everyone had known and loved to this day? That sadistic look in the creature's eyes in the image said it all; whatever that creature was, a Demon by the looks of it, was enough to send chills up Francis' spine alone. It was Alfred...but a far more different one at that. "Mon dieu..oh, Alfred. What has become of you now?" Francis muttered and flinched slightly, folding up the newspaper and then setting it aside. How had the once kind and cheerful America end up like this, a demonic monster destroying his own country? Francis stood up from his chair, brushing a lock of hair out of his eyes and thinking for a moment. Surely the other allies would be concerned about this, wouldn't they?

Francis didn't exactly want to waste his time with this, but he found that he really had no other choice. He knew well though, that at the momet, Alfred could be classified as a threat to Francis' country as well as everyone else's. He either had to be stopped or confronted, and Francis knew it.

Hesitant, Francis straightened up, then headed off without a second thought, taking the nearest train ride. Wherever the American was, be it destroying another section of his own country or sitting in his office pondering what to do next, Francis thought it better to head to his office. At least it would be at least a bit more...civilized? Francis couldn't think of the right word, but he hesitantly prayed that would be the case.

But, of course, a Demon would be anything but civilized, wouldn't it?
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski April 2nd 2012, 11:41 pm

"Good, and yes, ai am. Et es a shame we cannot introduce outselves properly, da?" The Russian responded with a casual nod of his head. He was curious to know exactly how the striking being knew his name, but he didn't bother asking.

Without another word, Ivan turned and began to pace deeper into the woods. His strides were long and swift, suggesting that he was in a hurry to get the heck out of there. Sure, he loved thrill, but now he had put three innocents in danger. Again.

But as Ivan cast yet another glance toward the building, he remembered the agonized expression on Alfred's face. Would he really go after the women for something he did? Would he go after Ivan at all? Was he just over-exaggerating over the whole situation? The Russian knew that the Alfred everyone knew and loved just wouldn't do such a thing. He'd let it slip and think of a plan of revenge later. But... later usually never came to that procrastinator.

But then again... Alfred also wouldn't have harmed his own people. With a faint growl, Ivan reminded himself that this Alfred was not the Al that he befriended. He honestly was not sure what the demon's plans were... but he felt safer in getting everyone out of there... just in case.

If only you have waited two minutes.... two minutes... you wouldn't be in this situation.

A strategy formed like a complex puzzle in the depths of his mind. This sadly made him loose focus to where he was going from time to time, resulting him to nearly run face-first into several trees. But the plan seemed decent.

Ivan looked up and out into the distance when he caught a very faint whiff of.... coffee?

In the clearance, he could see a road, and on that road was a car with an American just sitting in it sipping from a foam cup.

Ivan loved Lady Luck so much right now...

The Russian glanced behind him every so often to see how far behind the others were before quickening his pace and heading right over to the man in the car. Without any hesitation, the Russian yanked open the front door and flashed the horrified man a cheery smile.

"Privet!" He greeted cheerily as his fingers curled around the front of the american's shirt. Without so much as a warning, the Russian shoved him up and back, tossing him roughly into the backseat. "Get in." He ordered the women as he slid into the driver's seat. Coffee had spewed everywhere as the bearded american was thrown into the back, but Ivan was too busy adjusting the mirrors and the seat to notice.

Why was everyone so damn short here?

Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland April 3rd 2012, 12:04 am

Epic fail is epic fail...

Bright green emerald eyes shown through the black abyss he called home. He caught word of what was happening up on the surface world thanks to those lowly demons that always seemed to gossip. Ever since the fall, it seemed as if chaos plunged both the angels, and demons, back into a war and the humans would be the ones to pay the terrible price. It didn't matter to Arthur though. Humans were always deemed weak and pathetic in his eyes. This arrogant being, one of the few that was attributed with the deadly sin of Pride, decided to check out what all the fuss was about. He couldn't sit back and observe from down here. Oh no, that would not do. He enjoyed a good show and he enjoyed when mortals tried to fight for survival. It brought out their weakness and made them easier to read. Arthur spread his magnificent wings and flew up the portal, smirking with delight.

~ • ~
    Once the demon arrived at the surface, he looked around the area he popped up from. Clearly he was in the American's territory. The chaos, cries of pain and suffering were music to his ears. 'For once, Alfred did a fine job, except that he ruined the whole element of suprise. Pity...' He thought.
    The demon flew to the top of the buliding, scanning the area below him. There was action going on iside the building, but he chose to stay outside and see if any sort of battle would ensue. He spotted the Russian dragging along a female and wondered what they could possibly be up to. "I wonder what that foolish one is up to.." He mumbled, perching on the edge of the roof.
    Fish

Post  Fish April 3rd 2012, 12:11 am

I'm sorry for the bad reply. I already missed so much.

The silver-haired demon allowed the angel to usher the two women out, laughing to himself as he watched them until the sound of breaking glass caught him off guard. Shit...I've been too careless!! He wheeled around to see a dart protruding out of Alfred's neck. He rushed over to him to inspect the damage, giving the angel an opportunity to have the last laugh and slip away.

"I told you should have been watching more carefully~"

Her mocking words were enough to finally send him over the edge. He had not the time nor patience for any more games and he refused to play any more games. In an instant, he unleashed what he had been trying so hard to hide. His transformation from man to demon was quick, similar to those horror movies with werewolves. The male no longer cared about hiding his appearance from the other demon. He was about to black out anyways, and this was the perfect time to have his own fun. "This isn't over, Viorica..." He slung the unconcious demon over his shoulder, growling menacingly at the mere mention of the angel's name. He could still feel the group's presence, even if it was barely noticeable."...This is only beginning..."

Gilbert had managed to track their group to a woodland area, Alfred still dangling from his shoulder. Surely they haven't been able to travel far in their condition... And he was right. He could hear that damned angel's voice through the thicket. This could be his only chance to bring the Russian to Alfred. He quickly scrambled up a tall tree, placing the demon on a thick and secure branch. ...Hope he doesn't roll off. Other than that, you'll be safe here for now, Alfred. The male balanced himself on the branch, and with a wave of his hand, a pen and pencil materialized into his hand. He quicly scribbled down what had happened and where he was going and stuck the note into Alfred's pocket. As the pen disintegrated, he hopped down from branch to branch swiftly until his feet hit solid ground.

The male tensed up...he was losing the already faint scent of the angel's group. They were on the move, presumably back to the city and out of the woods. He flew up into the sky the second time today, glancing about to pinpoint their location. His hands clenched into fists when he spotted the Russian about to get away in a car. He snapped his fingers and the rift he came out from in the beginning split open from empty space. He stepped into it once again, teleporting right in front of the car where the Russian was seated in.

The male walked over to the driver's side of the car and tore the door clean off. He smiled gleefully, leaning down slightly to come eye-level with the Russian. "Going somewhere~?"
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski April 3rd 2012, 12:34 am

The Russian had just slammed the keys into the car and twisted, causing the engine to roar with life when...

Screech

The next thing he knew, the shielding door was stripped off it's hinges and thrown like a leaf. Ivan cringed back and threw out his left arm instinctively to guard his face from any flying debree, but when he lowered it, the Russian's breath caught in his throat as he came face-to-face with that albino demon he knew so well. Amethyst met blood-red, and something flinched inside of him at the sight of the Prussian .The Russian felt very exposed at the level he was in, both in height, and in strength. Russia was strong, yes, but Prussia was a demon... he ripped the freaking door off, for crying out loud!

However at the Gilbert's sneering words, a thin, almost cheery smile touched Ivan's lips as he stared dead into those souless red eyes. He knew it was the smile that always pissed off the Gilbert he knew, but frankly, he didn't care about what fake smile he put on...as long as it masked the unease that was ripping at the Russian's insides like icy claws.

"Nowhere dat you will be welcomed." The Russian hissed in reply. His heart leapt as a finger to his right hand touched the blade of one of his combat blades.

He was in a good position to strike more than one vital areas such as the neck or the eyes, but Ivan hoped that he will never get the chance to use it. He and Gilbert never got along well, but this was all too much to take in at once. It was like some demented nightmare... a surreal reality that he just didn't want to face.

Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly April 3rd 2012, 12:44 am

YOU GUYS ARE WAY TOO HARD ON YOURSELVES! D<

The Transylvanian nodded for the Hungarian to follow, allowing the Russian to lead her through the forest. She wasn't so surprised when he tossed the driver nonchalantly into the backseat. After all, she was beginning to notice a growing darkness in more than one location around her. She tensed uncomfortably. More demons..? And now of all times! She winced slightly, remembering the broken wing that she had continued to hide from the others. It was obvious she wasn't human, her eyes revealed that much, and it was her kindness to the humans around her that gave away what she had become. As she thought back to this, Gilbert's words ran through her mind once more.

"...Got that, traitor? ...I'll see to it that you're sent straight back to Hell where you belong!"

There was something about those words that left a terrible feeling in her gut. Whether it was old memories haunting her or the fact that he could be coming after her any second, she wasn't sure. Though, she didn't want to encounter either of the possibilities.

She was about to step into the car after the two additional female's when that sick feeling she'd had increased violently. The change was so sudden, she had to grasp the roof of the vehicle to get a hold of herself, denting it in the process. She clenched her eyes shut, making a mental attempt to drive away the pain, when everything she'd been wishing against came back at her all at once.

"Going somewhere~?"

There was only one person in all of existence that the angel associated with that voice. Her eyes snapped open to find the true form of her demonic cousin standing before her. She knew she must have tipped him over the edge, that would explain the transformation. But he'd also come for the Russian, and she couldn't let that happen, even in her injured state.

"Ivan is taking the girls somewhere safe, Gilbert. Can't you just leave him alone..?" There was a seriousness in her voice as she spoke to him, her eyes reflecting her determination to get the three to safety.

Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland April 3rd 2012, 1:43 am

Arthur watched as Gilbert had Alfred hung over his shoulder. 'Is that..? Only a fool like him would barge into this world all overconfident...He never learns' he thought, standing up and dusting off the imaginary pasticles off of his crisp, black suit.

Once he deemed it to be back in tis perfect condition he cracked his knuckles and ran a hand through his blonde hair. Arthur was getting bored by now and wanted something interesting to happen. "If you want things to get done right, you have to do them yourself.." talking to himself. He swooped down onto the ground, groaning as he noticed his favorite shoes touched the ashen ground. Flying would waste energy, but the walk through the woods wouldn't be so bad. With that, Arthur slipped his hands into his pocket, whistiling as he began the walk through the forest.

"Behold, a palehorse

And the name that sat on him was Death...
    And hell followed with him"
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani April 3rd 2012, 6:57 am

As the girl and Elizaveta were in the car, with the Russian, she was tired still. She tried to keep herself up by looking outside of the car, through the window. Suddenly, the demon Prussia had flew by the car by her window and then ripped the door off of the driver's seat.

"GAH!" she gave a little scream from the sudden tear of the door, thinking that this might be the end if the demon is to kill Russia and then destroy the car next. She then placed her hands together praying that he wouldn't do so even though she knew that might be the result. As she did so, tears started to form as for she prayed for their safety.
    Fish

Post  Fish April 3rd 2012, 7:06 am

Don't worry, Ivan. I still plan on letting you go like you wanted, eventually. A turn of events, perhaps, and you're HOME FREE. -rainbow explosion-

۩ ۞ ۩ ۞ ۩

It was nice to see the Russian react so defensively, and it filled Gilbert with sweet euphoria. But the demon's glee was short-lived when he noticed that fake smile of his. How irritating. Almost as irritating as Viorica's abrasive personality. The Prussian's eyes narrowed dangerously at the Russian, and sensing that he was readying himself to attack, a flick of his finger that temporarily rendered Ivan's movement. Now that the most potential threat was disarmed, the demon relaxed considerably, resting his forearm on the roof of the car. His tail moved around playfully like a feline's as he looked across the car and at the angel, grinning largely. "'You misunderstand, meine Fraulein! I want nothing more than their safety, I assure you...but I recall specifically telling you to take only the girls. I have no problem with you taking them elsewhere, but there was no mention of another human. This man stays with me."

Then it hit him...Just how pressed for time he really was. If he failed to get the Russian to Alfred before he woke up, there would be hell to pay. Literally. He dropped the playful banter and spoke in a hurried tone. "Look, if you really value your lives, you'll ditch the Russian and go on your own. There's no telling what Alfred's gonna do once he wakes up without his appointed ally." To make matters worse, he could tell that another one of his kind had appeared. For back-up, maybe? ...Or just to wreak more havoc? Whatever the case, he was losing time, and fast. If Alfred awoke, he would have to return empty handed to calm him down...but if the new demon were to appear, the results would be unclear, dangerous even.

"You feel it too, don't you Vio? ...The arrival of the another one. I'd absolutely hate to see these ladies perish. Especially the cute brunette you got there." He winked at the Hungarian woman...he absolutely could not help himself. His personality restricted him from being completely serious, even in a time of crisis. An eternity of freely indulging and immersing himself in wordly pleasures certainly corrupted his priorities and morals...if he ever had them to begin with. Gilbert served well as comic relief... "Alfred wasn't sent here for tea and cookies, so I'd suggest you think of an answer quick before we're all done for, Miss Traitor." He liked the sound of that. 'Miss Traitor'. A suitable nickname, indeed, for the pretend angel. And were those tears he saw in the other female's eyes? He pitied her, not that he actually cared about her. What she did not realize was that she was praying to a deafened God, one who had turned away from humankind and allowed their destruction. The male supposed that he was biased, considering he was a spawn of Hell, but...it was true, no matter what other people say. Even the strongest of their beloved Faith will crumble.

...Just as he had...

۩ ۞ ۩ ۞ ۩
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones

Post  Alfred F. Jones April 3rd 2012, 10:22 am

- Sweet Sacrifice [Originally: To The Underworld We Go] - - Page 2 11c6yja

Alfred, who was still unconscious from the tranquilizer dart, laid perfectly still within the tree. Demons were stripped of the ability to dream, so he saw nothing but a black abyss. However, they could still catch glimpses of their memories. They did not belong to the human Alfred, but what had happened to the demon since he first arrived on Earth. He was sitting in the meeting room again, having just silenced the angel for good while the Prussian attempted to reason with her. The memory shifted and he was now hit in the neck with the dart. He remembered what it had begun to do to his senses while he moved towards the window to try and find who had done it to him. The memory shifted again until he was staring into a familiar set of eyes. He remembered the betrayal he felt when he had assumed it had been his own ally that did this to him. His body had begun to tremble with rage, but it had not lasted long before the tranquilizer dart too effect.

The demon, although he saw these events within his mind, did not move. The air was silent around him. No life wanted to hang around him and seemingly enough, the atmosphere was cold, despite the fact he had come from Hell. A careless bird ventured from a tree a good distance away and flew straight toward the tree he was resting in. As it approached, it made to fly right past him.

Snatch!

In a split second, the demon's hand shot out and gripped the bird within his hand. The small animal began to panic, squirming within his grip and chirping as loud as it could. With one squeeze, he crushed the bird within his hand and felt the body go limp. Multi-colored eyes slowly grew open and his jaw set tight with tension, knowing exactly what had happened to him and why he was here.

The Russian...the Russian had betrayed him. Perhaps, he was not making it clear enough that he would literally raise Hell if things did not go his way. Slowly, a dark smile grew upon his lips when he thought of how he could repay the favor to the Russian. Should he start by destroying the very heart of the Russian? Or should he simply seek out the silver-haired beauty himself? He figured they had done this to him to keep him at bay, but he still didn't like it nor did he agree to it.

"Braginska...you had better pray that angel becomes a Guardian to you," Were his last thoughts before he stood upon the branch of the tree, stretched his wings, and kicked off from it.

The fun was only beginning.
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski April 3rd 2012, 10:42 am

Edit: Sheeze, I can't read. Gilbert -- did you mean to immoblize Ivan in your last comment or something? I got confused because 'render' means to submit or pass like a law or something like that TwT If that's what you meant, i'll be happy to re-do my reply.

By the way, would you guys mind if I put this together into a fan-fit and post it on stuff so people can be jelly of our awesome role-playing skills?

Ivan’s flickering violet eyes narrowed bitterly as the demon spoke to the angel, yet that irritatingly calm smile never left his features. It was him that Alfred wanted…? He didn’t have time to think this though clear enough;

He had seen his chance.

Ivan’s fingers closed around the hilt of the small hidden knife, but the final words of the demonic albino startled him;

"Alfred wasn't sent here for tea and cookies, so I'd suggest you think of an answer quick before we're all done for, Miss Traitor."

So Alfred was sent? The Russian skimmed through each and every sneering word the Prussian spat, hoping to find some sort of answer. But his thoughts were quickly clouded as he too, felt the unmistakable darkening change in atmosphere. Another one? His unease was swelling like a balloon being filled with water. He flicked his eyes toward the rearview mirror, but he almost twitched upon spotting the approaching figure. The figure was too far to really see his face, but Ivan did manage to catch some familiar features. Blond hair...green uniform…where has he seen those before…? His stomach then squirmed in realization;

England…

Panic suddenly started to swell within the Russian, as though he just realized exactly how much danger he and the women were in.

Without warning, Ivan lashed his right hand out, drawing out the hidden knife and lunged it right toward Gilbert’s turned, pale face. The small blade plunged into the demon’s cheekbone, right smack under that red left eye. The blade’s tip cracked just a bit into the man’s cheek bone due to the vicious impact in which it was swung. Ivan shot his left leg up and back before lurching it forward and slamming the bottom of his boot dead square into the demon’s face with startling force.

Immediately after the blow was delivered, Ivan’s right foot slammed on the accelerator, causing the car lurch forward with a low rumble.

As the breath-taking speed increased, Ivan whipped his cell phone out with his right hand and punched in the number 8; thank God for speed dial. Using his left hand to steer, the Russian held up the device to his ear and gritted his teeth a bit at the excess ringing.

Come on, Francis… He pleaded with silent desparation. Pick up…
    Fish

Post  Fish April 3rd 2012, 1:42 pm

It's not that you can't read, Ivan. I just don't know how to type properly late at night. Or at any time of day at all. -le sigh- That /is/ what I meant, but no matter. Just forget I said anything. My replies are slowly going downhill...

And that's fine with me. Sounds exciting. Maybe the fic will bring more attention to the forum too :U
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski April 3rd 2012, 1:45 pm

Ah.....sorry... It seems like we all think our replies are going downhill. We need to stop staying up so late... -blames Alfred.-

But your replies are awesome bro. And I don't say things like that if I don't mean it.

But I could still edit my reply c:

Fish

Post  Fish April 3rd 2012, 2:00 pm

Oh yes, this is all Al's fault. Really tired = messed up replies. We should all go to bed sooner.

And thank you ; u; That means so much to me coming from such an avid RPer. (You all are.)

It'll cause you too much trouble if you do. It's ok.
    Magnus Densen
    Magnus Densen
    Admin

Post  Magnus Densen April 3rd 2012, 2:00 pm

@Ivan: Please do. I'm creating the site's fanfiction.net account today or tomorrow. :3 -Will reply soon-

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 10th 2024, 1:59 am