Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

Come On and Join It's Good For The Soul

Luka Bondevik
    Luka Bondevik

Come On and Join It's Good For The Soul Empty Come On and Join It's Good For The Soul

Post  Luka Bondevik September 13th 2012, 4:25 am

Okay I know that some of us had something embarrassing in the past, but I wanted to show you guys that not everything is about being down in the dumps. It's to have some awesome fun with friends and the people you know, kinda like me and my friends or should I say my old high school had random music days and we would have fun. I know it's kinda old and what not, but I kinda took me back when I was still in the beginning of my junior year back in '10.

So come on and share some stories, videos or pictures of you having a fun time. Everyone here will have a laugh. And heck were all friends here right?

Luka Bondevik
    Luka Bondevik

Come On and Join It's Good For The Soul Empty Re: Come On and Join It's Good For The Soul

Post  Luka Bondevik September 13th 2012, 5:16 am

Luka Bondevik
    Luka Bondevik

Come On and Join It's Good For The Soul Empty Re: Come On and Join It's Good For The Soul

Post  Luka Bondevik September 13th 2012, 5:36 am

This was taken after I graduated earlier in the spring of '11, but it's at least cool to see what's going on with the pep rallies at my old high school.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content