Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

5 posters

Revival [An attempt to revive this forum]

Celdwyn Kirkland
    Celdwyn Kirkland

Revival [An attempt to revive this forum] Empty Revival [An attempt to revive this forum]

Post  Celdwyn Kirkland July 11th 2013, 7:00 am

This is going to be one poor attempt at trying to revive the roleplays, but what the hell I'm going to try. This is also a serious RP, so I'm going to need people to be bloody serious about this.

After a massive outbreak of war, nations were rocked by the activation of nuclear weapons. First it was the Middle East launching the nukes, then the United States, the Russians, North Koreans, and then there was silence for hundreds, maybe thousands of years. From the ashes nations began to wake up from ashes to the barren world they once knew as home, starting back as tribal clans like their ancestors once did...this was the Revival of their world.

The rubble shifted and crumbled down next to him as he woke from his fallout tomb, Charles slowly climbed out and coughed violently, this ol' Welsh man wasn't used to sleeping so long. His skin was as pale as the marble that once lined his bedroom door and his eyes were as gray as the sky above. He made his way down from what was his castle and took a look to the sky, it was stormy and depressing, almost like he was living back in the Middle Ages once again...if the Middle Ages was a nuclear fallout.

He began to take a slow walk, stumbling every now and then. The pain in his side and his head was hellish, but the pain could be life threatening and he wouldn't care, he just wanted his siblings and their safety.

"Arthur! Patrick! Allistor! Anyone of ya!" Charles began to yell out their names as loud as he could, straining his ash lined throat to the point of having another violent coughing fit.

And there's my poor attempt, if anyone needs me, I'll be waiting for a reply while twidling my thumbs like a damned moron.
    Magnus Densen
    Magnus Densen
    Admin

Revival [An attempt to revive this forum] Empty Re: Revival [An attempt to revive this forum]

Post  Magnus Densen July 11th 2013, 10:20 am

Crickets sung their usual lullabies within the rich forest grown from ruined cities that once glamoured brighter than the starriest of nights. It was quiet... actually, it was painfully silent for there was not even a sound loud enough to signal the living, however the sky had never been more alight. 
    But why the silence and the lack of life? Where did the laughter go? Had all life been stolen in the flames of the infernal war so many years ago? Of course not, for if that truly happened, she wouldn't be alive now... would she? 
    The Hungarian waddled in the fully grown forest, barely recognizing the ruins of the famous capital Budapest. She was in a drowsy state of mind and boy did she have a headache so terrible that didn't even allow her to think! Resting a hand on a tree, she leaned in to it to rest her heavy head upon its trunk. Goodness, she saw double in front of her eyes. And funny... she barely remember who and what she was. How long was it since the war? Decades? Centuries? Millenniums? God, she didn't know! If there was something she remembered was a red mist as thick as the clouds on a stormy day that engulfed the streets. It was an outbreak of war between all countries; a third world war that caused the end of the time she knew. Missiles flew back forth, crashing into the buildings she loved and arousing terrible screams from her people who vainly cried for help until no voice was left. That was the point when she fell into a deep slumber. Once it all became silent, her view blurred and shadowed her eyes until she collapsed to the ground. 

She thought it was the end. Her end. However, a group of Hungarian refugees who emigrated North kept the traditions and language and passed them onto the next generations. How lucky of her to be kept alive... and after all these years, to be revived to life by a union made by her people. It was the only plausible explanation for having woken up, no? 

Her breathing became steady. At last, she regained her balance and removed her forehead from the trunk to peak at her surroundings. It was dark, but the moonlight of the full moon granted enough light for her to see how little was left from the grandest of buildings now invaded by trees. Everything was green and the air was cleaner than she had ever remembered it being. It must've been a very long period of time since the war... 

The... war... 

It all became clear and her eyes widened with a gasp. 

Was anyone else alive?!
    Emil Steilsson
    Emil Steilsson

Revival [An attempt to revive this forum] Empty Re: Revival [An attempt to revive this forum]

Post  Emil Steilsson July 12th 2013, 4:22 pm

Among the small tribe of people on this island, stood one man with white hair. Nobody really noticed the difference. The Icelandic man stood in the group, listening to the others speak his native tongue. After realizing that it was just boring news he closed his eyes and covered his face with his hands. He had only been up for a couple of days, but the pain felt fresh every moment he thought about it.

First it started with the Middle Eastern countries and their foolish arguing that had gone too far. This war spread Everywhere, including the home of the Nordic five. Thankfully for Iceland's Isolation, he wasn't affected near as bad as some of the others. Well, that is a lie. one of the Volcanoes had erupted. Ugh, talk about Pompeii all over again. Thankfully a handful of people survived. Where was Emil all this time? In the safe bunker he had built.

Hearing his name being called, he looked about and saw one of the people walking towards him. 'If they are going to try and build a boat to go to Europe... I don't even know what they will find.' He let out an annoyed sigh and stood, brushing himself off.

One thing was for sure. Things were a lot more lonely without Mr. Puffin.
    Aylin Dugyu
    Aylin Dugyu

Post  Aylin Dugyu July 16th 2013, 4:32 pm

From the high grass of what had been the North of Ireland, a cough broke the song of the birds, and sent them flying away. The disheveled ginger rose from his position and wiped his eyes. From somewhere, names were being called. “Arthur, Patrick, Allistor” the second of the three caught his ear. “Patrick…patrick…OH! AYE!” He shouted aloud, clearing his voice for the first time in many a year. “Aye! I’m awake, quite y’er yelling, dammit!” Patrick shouted, and covered his eyes to shield from the blinding light of the sun. A remembrance came to him as his bearings returned. “My Guinness” he said to himself, now in a slow panic. “Where’s my Guinness?! My Leprechaun!?” the ginger sobbed.
    Luka Bondevik
    Luka Bondevik

Post  Luka Bondevik August 26th 2013, 11:17 pm

The land was all, but far more quiet than one could expect. The Norwegian got up and looked around and saw the barren land she once lived on stood and almost everything turned over. Walking around aimless to see if anything survived was what was on the Norwegian girl's mind, but even if she kept on searching it would be worth not.

No matter what it would take a miracle to find the others in the wastelands of this wasted and ruined world. The scene was much more atrocious and disastrous than the 1994 Californian earthquake, much more deadly than the tsunamis and typhoons and even more much so greater than an a infestation of a zombie apocalypse like in the Walking Dead.

All Luka wanted to know was if the other Nordics were faring well with this as she was. "Are Emil, Berwald, Tino, and Mathis alright? Just where the heck can they be in all of this?" One thing for sure was that she would go all over the so called wasteland of the ruined world to find others that ended up in the same situation as her. "I doubt that the four will be glad to see me in a mess, but what can you do when the world is nothing, but a ran down wasteland of its former self."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 9th 2024, 11:59 pm