Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

5 posters

Bastille Day

Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Bastille Day  Empty Bastille Day

Post  Francis Bonnefoy July 14th 2013, 3:10 pm

B a s t i l l e D a y 
    7/14/13
    H a p p y B i r t h d a y ,  F r a n c i s B o n n e f o y !

Bastille Day  Tumblr_mpxrafCyXo1rfy22po1_500
    The moment Francis had woken up, he knew well what day it was. 
    A quick glance toward the calendar confirmed his suspicions; July 14. Bastille Day, France's National holiday. In other words, his birthday. Oh, even he couldn't bother to count back, just to see exactly how old he was; after all, with nations, even time failed to tell the ages, changing year by year, century by century. But then again, it wasn't like he wished to realize how old he was-who did, anyways? With a brightening smile, the rather cheery Frenchman proceeded to clamber out of bed and shower-while he planned to dress in his usual blue capelet, he soon decided that at least today, he should wear something a bit more special, and formal. Shifting his attire plans, Francis dressed in a white suit after he'd gotten himself tidied up and cleaned; and a red undershirt, his hair let loose to brush at his shoulders rather than be tied up into a mere ponytail. Adjusting the laces of his black dress shoes, Francis grinned and sauntered out of his bedroom to prepare breakfast for himself, doing so in perhaps ten or so minutes; eventually, he was sitting down and eating, checking his watch to alert himself of the time. Though, his lingering thoughts creeped back to him as he finished eating; while of course, he knew today was his birthday, would any one else be considerate enough to acknowledge it? 
    While he generally had the reputation for being a flirty, overly affectionate man, it often warded people off, keeping them away due to cruel rumors and misconceptions  Would anyone plan anything on his birthday, or wish him a happy birthday? Francis didn't know, nor did he wish to find out just yet. He didn't even care about receiving gifts; material items could never compare to the faces of the nations and close friends he knew and loved-if he just had them today, he'd be happy. "I wonder what everyone else will do today.." The Frenchman murmured in mild curiosity to himself,  his mind simply wandering for a bit, till he finally stood and left his home; however, as he did so, he stopped right at the front steps, a little startled as he remembered something. Today was a World Meeting, a rather abruptly scheduled one, at that. Perhaps it had something to do with the recent war information in America, or what happened with Matthew? Ah, well, he'd find out when he got there, he supposed. Continuing on, the Frenchman drove off, a truly confident, genuinely joyful air practically radiating around him; nothing could possibly ruin this day.
    Magnus Densen
    Magnus Densen
    Admin

Bastille Day  Empty Re: Bastille Day

Post  Magnus Densen July 14th 2013, 4:27 pm

Guys, we're going to ruin France's birthday. Feel free to make him CRY! 

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Bastille Day  Hungary04

Why did she have to attend a meeting today? Why couldn't it wait until the next week? 
    Today was hectic enough due to the summer festival. Budapest and the areas around Lake Balaton were flooded with tourists from neighboring countries, and the endless calls for hotel and motel room booking were endless! Elizaveta had awoken later than usual. She had to attend a party the other night that lasted until that morning. Barely had she manage to get a few hours of rest for the alarm on her phone woke her up. "Ughh...", she groaned as she searched for the device under her pillow. Her eyes looked drowsy and her hair was a mess. "Damn it, I'll be late...", she muttered and lazily removed herself from the bed. 
    Oh, why did she have to give in and drink so many bottles of beer? She had a terrible hangover that caused her to be terribly cranky. And there were plenty of other causes for her crankiness that morning to ruin her whole day! She fell in the shower, got soap in her eyes and was on the brink of cutting her hair because of a few hair knots. She threw on her festive Hungarian traditional costume and left to where the building where the meeting was held. 
    How long would it take for the Hungarian to break? Not long, that's for sure. 

Last edited by Elizaveta Héderváry on July 14th 2013, 7:00 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy July 14th 2013, 5:24 pm

ooc; She's not joking, make him cry-- BD

Bastille Day  France41

~~~~~

Francis soon arrived at the meeting building, pulling up and getting out of his car. Brushing a lock of nicely combed hair out of his azure eyes, the Frenchman sauntered into the building, and entered the meeting room; to his surprise, it seemed he was the first one there so far. Sitting down in his seat at the large, but empty table, the Frenchman flicked out his phone, checking the time. Odd how no one was here yet, perhaps some of the nations were running late, like a few did occasionally  But, at least he had a small bit of alone time till someone came, and an equal amount of time to make sure his appearance was prepped and in order. Using the camera on his phone, he used it as a mirror to check his hair and comb down a few strands with his fingers, admiring himself for a second or two before he tucked his phone away into his pocket and folded his hands neatly on the table, waiting patiently for anyone to enter. Maybe a few of them are late because it's so early... The Frenchman thought curiously to himself; after all, early meetings tended to get some nations rather lazy, seeing as usually the meetings were held in the afternoon, as far as Francis was concerned. Nonetheless, so far his day was going quite well, and even now he still felt cheery. With a smile, he waited, his growing confidence boosting his patience behavior. 

Last edited by xFrancisBonnefoy on July 14th 2013, 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Magnus Densen
    Magnus Densen
    Admin

Post  Magnus Densen July 14th 2013, 6:55 pm

Bastille Day  Hungary04

The door swung open and closed with a careless loud thud as the well-dressed figure of the small lady emerged inside of the conference room. It was scarily quiet and the thud sound bounced in an echo. The Hungarian gaze was pinned to the ground and not even once did she raise her head to reveal those precious green gems framed by lashes. The woman stomped her heels towards her seat - which was across from the Frenchman - and dropped her belongings on the desk. She grabbed the edge of the backrest of her chair and pulled it back, not caring for the screeching noise she caused. "Jo napot", she muttered as she neat the skirt at the back and seated herself on the chair. At last her gaze briefly met his before wandering in the whole room. "So it's just... the two of us?", her voice trailed off in doubt. Eliza scowled vehemently and allowed her head to drop on the table. "You have to be kidding me! I can't believe it!"
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy July 14th 2013, 7:14 pm

Bastille Day  France41

~~~~

Francis practically jumped out of his skin as the door opened, proceeding to swing closed; what a way to catch himself off guard. Well, at least he hadn't been staring at his reflection in his phone camera when it had happened. The Frenchman glanced over his shoulder to see who had entered, a calm, warm smile twitching up the corners of his lips as he saw that it was Elizabeta, the feisty little Hungarian. "Bonjour, Elizabeta." The Frenchman chirped out the greeting cheerily, that warm smile of his still gracing the blonde man's lips, however as he met the woman's eyes, he couldn't help but raise an eyebrow questioningly, only to jump a bit in alarm a moment later as the woman simply dropped her head on the table. Yet, it was her words that caused a tiny spark of shock to flare up inside him. "Quoi..?" He wasn't sure whether or not he was supposed to feel hurt or insulted, maybe both. Was she not happy to see him? Oh, well; perhaps Elizabeta was just in a foul mood. Might as well not let her behavior get to him..yet, at least. He glanced across at Elizabeta, unwilling to let his friendly smile falter. "W-What's wrong, cher?" 
    Magnus Densen
    Magnus Densen
    Admin

Post  Magnus Densen July 14th 2013, 8:06 pm

Bastille Day  Hungary04

Being hungover, she didn't think properly. Her head was spinning and her eyes were hardly kept open. She placed her loose fists upon the table and clenched them as she shifted the position of her head and lightly rose it to glare at him. "Will you please shut the hell up?", she'd sneered, acid rolling down her tongue. Lazily did she bring one elbow on the table then her other one and held her heavy head in her small hands, her eyes resting in the shadow of her apexes. 
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy July 14th 2013, 8:21 pm

Bastille Day  France41

~~~~

Now, that was certainly not what Francis had expected at all. Elizabeta's glare had struck Francis rather alarmed, and her acidic words doubled such a feeling. Any other day, the Frenchman would have brushed her words off with a roll of his eyes or a playful, scolding comment; but not today. He hadn't expected anyone to speak to him in such a manner, so early in the day; perhaps things would just end up going downhill from here, little did he know.  Francis visibly flinched, gaping a little for just a moment, before he slightly shrank back in his seat, as if trying to hide himself. "Now, cher, that's not nice.." He tried to keep his tone lighthearted, but ended up trailing off. "D-Désolé.." The Frenchman muttered the apology, his azure gaze flickering with a mixture of shock and hurt. Now, he didn't seem all too enthusiastic, now did he? Wary, he shut his mouth and fidgted, biting his lip nervously as he glanced back at Elizabeta. She's just in a bad mood, don't let it get to you. Francis thought hesitantly to himself, already getting a little doubtful about the day's outcome. 
    Magnus Densen
    Magnus Densen
    Admin

Post  Magnus Densen July 14th 2013, 8:45 pm

Bastille Day  Hungary04

"Don't stutter. It's annoying." She didn't shift from her position. In fact, she didn't move at all for a good whole minute. Her fingernails grazed her forehead slightly as she closed her hands into loose fists, face still resting on her hands. Eliza exhaled heavily and muttered venomously. "Why are we the only ones here? Where are the rest? Don't we have a meeting today?" Her growled inquiries turned to cries. Inhaling deeply through her nostrils, her balled right hand unclenched as she dragged it down her face and rested the weight of her head in her left hand. Eliza's hungover face was similar to a glare. Her eyebrows were knit together in a scowl and the ever so soft smile was now turned upside down in a frown; her sapphire green eyes glowed almost threateningly as she stared through him.
    Emil Steilsson
    Emil Steilsson

Post  Emil Steilsson July 14th 2013, 10:12 pm

Bastille Day  9072f059-16ec-4895-9409-064051867a36_zps5ea8111f

♥Kingdom of Lovely
    Reez Kirkland

The young micronation knew it was against the rules for a micronation to attend a world summit meeting, but she just couldn't wait! She knew she had been a royal pain to Francis, and she wanted to make amends the proper and lady-like way. Well, at least the most lady-like way the mischievous  little twit could muster. Her firey red hair was tied back with her bangs framing her face and her childish eyes. She was wearing the military uniform for her micronation with baby DUKW perched happily on her shoulder. 

Reez strode into the building with a wide grin on her face. There wasn't a thing in the world that could make her feel any doubt for doing this! Opening the door she grinned, holding the present she brought behind her back. " 'Ello Hungary~ Hello France~" she chirped and her baby duckling quacked his own adorable greeting.

OOC: I apologize for jumping in ;w;
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy July 14th 2013, 10:52 pm

Bastille Day  France41

~~~~
    "Sorry." Francis muttered in English this time, quickly looking away for a moment, slightly dejected. Eventually, he hesitantly looked back at Elizabeta, though said nothing until the female spoke to him, and the Frenchman quirked an eyebrow, his smile actually faltering into a momentary frown. "I don't know, but oui, we do have a meeting. Everyone's most likely just running late, that's all. The meetings aren't usually this early in the morning." Francis replied softly, and rather carefully, for fear of possibly being snapped at again by the grumpy, hungover Hungarian. Mind swimming with concerns and lingering thoughts, Francis opened his mouth to say more, though shut it and glanced over at the door in surprise as Reez entered the room. Oh, dear. A small part of him hoped that he and Reez could behave civil for the day, and in a way, he slightly feared an encounter with her; just as much as he feared one for England, if he showed up at the meeting. "Bonjour, Reez." Francis greeted calmly in reply, giving a small nod and offering a little smile at the micronation; while he was a little surprised that she was here, seeing as it was against the rules, he decided to avoid protest; after all, Reez was still young and learning. 
    Emil Steilsson
    Emil Steilsson

Post  Emil Steilsson July 14th 2013, 11:59 pm

♥Kingdom of Lovely
    Reez Kirkland

Reez curtsied and made her way over to the big nations. It was sort of intimidating, for she knew that if she pissed them off enough, and they would wipe her from existence in no time. What was also intimidating was the Hungarian. She seemed to be suffering from a hangover, which meant she was very irritable. Lovely just wished that she wouldn't do anything too obnoxious. Turning to the Frenchman, she pulled the gift-box from behind her back, a grin on her face. "Yes, I know that I have been a royal jerk to you all bloody year, but I think I'll just put that aside for at least one day since it is your birthday!" she held the present out for him to take.

The paper it was wrapped in was in the colors of the French Flag, and the bow held a little pin that had her own flag on it. Inside was a drawing she tried to do of him, as well as a chocolate-scented candle. "I tried my best to try and find you something that you would use, since I'm too young to get wine yet." Her smile faltered slightly, a feeling of doubt creeping up inside her. Negative thoughts flooded her mind. 'what if he doesn't like it? what if he's just going to tell me to shoo? Yep, he's probably going to ward me out of here like I'm some demon. That's what Igg does.' 
    Magnus Densen
    Magnus Densen
    Admin

Post  Magnus Densen July 15th 2013, 7:14 am

Uh oh... I better fix this.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Bastille Day  Hungary04

Elizaveta hardly paid any attention to the micro-nation. She had no right to be here, but knowing she might snap out at her due to her splitting headache, she kept whatever warnings to herself. Her face became grim upon discovering the festive day; she raised her gaze - now glaring vehemently - at him and arose slowly and eerily from her chair. "I can't believe how shallow you are, France...", she spoke lowly, her voice cracking with annoyance. "Of course it was you who scheduled the meeting today. After all, it is your birthday. What? A simple phone call, or a birthday card wasn't enough for you? You just had to invite the whole world to celebrate your birthday, didn't you?", her venomous voice sent daggers as she pronounced each word with spite, mainly emphasizing the pronouns. She clenched her jaws and rolled her shoulders back as she straightened herself. Her view was still blurry and her judgement clouded. "Well, guess what?! Not everyone is as carefree as you are. Some of us are really busy during this time of the year and I am no exception!", she scolded and grabbing her belongings, she nested them to her chest and headed towards the door. "I'm out of here", she spat as she opened the door, glancing only briefly back at him. "Happy Birthday", she cried out loud and shut the door behind her with a loud bang
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy July 15th 2013, 9:20 am

ooc; Looks like you fixed the happiness--

Bastille Day  France41

~~~~

Francis smiled in amusement as Reez curtsied  at least she did try and act more or less respectful to the nations, seeing as being a micronation could get quiet difficult among easily power-hungry nations. While she often wasn't as tolerable as Sealand, Francis still gave the younger nation respect, avoiding bullying her like countless others had the power to do. However, when she pulled out the little gift, the Frenchman noticeably blushed, a flicker of surprise flashing in his azure eyes; Reez had remembered his birthday! "Oh, merci! How sweet of you, cher." Francis chirped, a bright, warm smile returning to his expression as he accepted the box, opening it to peer at the contents. He studied the drawing and his smile grew; how cute, and he could even recognize that the drawing was of himself. Quite liking the appealing scent of the candle as well, he smiled and placed the contents back in the box, setting it on the table. "Merci, Reez, that's very thoughtful of you, I love your gifts; that drawing of me was adorable," He smiled, and couldn't help but gently hug the younger micronation, ruffling her hair playfully then letting go. 

However, the Frenchman's content, happy mood practically went downhill the moment Elizabeta spoke up. He tensed, flinching at the intimidating glare coming from the opposing woman, though his azure eyes widened in slight alarm at the accusations. "Shallow? W-What..? Non! I didn't schedule the meeting, Elizabeta!" The Frenchman yelped out honestly while his smile faltered, shock crossing along his expression. Each word stung Francis like a cruel bee sting, painful at first and numbing afterward. "I-I.." He was stuttering now, cringing a little as the Hungarian turned and marched her way to the door, her last few words making his face practically fall. The Frenchman flinched as she slammed the door, and eerie silence enveloping the room after Elizabeta's abrupt outburst. Quivering slightly, Francis tore his gaze away from the door and rested his head and arms on the table. Some say that words never hurt; what a cruel lie that was. Francis bit his lip, a few tears beginning to prick at his eyes, which he wiped at, desperately trying to hide them and not wanting Reez to see him cry. Okay, so one person was rude. J-Just one. The day can't get any worse than this. B-But, Elizabeta's usually not like that.. Francis thought in a weak attempt to convince himself; while Elizabeta's outburst had brought a few tears to his eyes, he'd need something a little more vile to make him snap completely.
    Emil Steilsson
    Emil Steilsson

Post  Emil Steilsson July 15th 2013, 12:19 pm

♥Kingdom of Lovely
    Reez Kirkland

Reez saw the blonde smile and her own improved. Closing her eyes for a moment she tried to remember the pronunciation of the phrase she looked up. "Joyeux anniversaire La France!" the young girl's British accent made it difficult to pronounce the French, but she made the effort. A playful giggle came from her as she was hugged and her hair was ruffled.

The sudden yelling caught the micronation off guard, causing her to yelp and flinch. She glared at the stronger female nation and her bright eyes returned the glare being given just as powerful. "Hungary! The meeting was not called by France! Have some bloody respect for fellow nations! We all have rough times and now that we are in a time of peace, we need to take what joy we can! I may still be young, but I at least know this!" She screamed in the stronger nation's face, knowing she was going to regret it. "Just because you are a little hungover and have had a Bloody bad day, does not mean you can take it out on Frenchy!" the red-head hissed, seeing that she was being ignored. Watching Hungary leave, she walked back over to Francis and hugged him. She knew he would be upset from this, and she was trying her best to help him. 

"Don't worry, Francis, she was just being a bloody twit." Reez whimpered and let go, internally beating herself up for letting Eizaveta do such a thing in the first place. "When I become a true country like all of you, I will make sure stuff like that never happens again!" 
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy July 15th 2013, 12:50 pm

Bastille Day  France41

~~~~

Francis had been both amused and slightly impressed at Reez's attempt at French, but Hungary's outburst still kept him from revealing whatever remaining joy he'd felt at the acknowledgement of his birthday. He'd quietly watched as Reez spoke up against Elizabeta, and had done nothing to stop it, averting his eyes and looking downward with a small frown, fidgeting a bit. Though, he felt a little surprised at the following hug, and was a bit glad he'd wiped his tears moments ago; it seemed she hadn't seen his tears, from what the Frenchman thought. He gently hugged Reez right back, giving her a reassuring squeeze before letting go as well, and resting his head back on his arms. "O-Oui, I know, cher..She's in a foul mood, that's all.." The fairly dejected Frenchman managed to chirp out, though his tone sounded much more miserable than cheerful. "Heh, I'm sure you will." Francis smiled weakly at Reez in an attempt at lightening the mood, to no avail. 
    Ivana Braginska
    Ivana Braginska
    Admin

Post  Ivana Braginska July 15th 2013, 1:14 pm

Hmm... let's see what I can do.
    ▬    ▬    ▬

Bastille Day  22239695-Copy

It was always cold in Russia. The Russian woman awoke that morning as she watched the sun rise. The heat of the sun's rays burned her for it could not melt the coldest thing of all: her heart. Her phone rang and after hearing it, she nodded her head. "Da. I am on my way." Grabbing her trademark shovel, she turned to the World Council Meeting, curious of what would happen.

As she entered, she noticed the Frenchman. There was someone else with him but Ivana didn't really care to notice the pipsqueak. "Privet Francis!" she greeted with her usual and innocent smile. Ivana had known the Frenchman since she was a child. She also happened to know that today was his birthday. It seemed convenient that she brought a shovel now.

"Happy birthday, Francis. Why don't you come outside with me to see your present?"

As they got outside, Ivana showed Francis a slab of writing on a stone tablet. "It's your tombstone" she said, cryptically. "For when I pound you into the dust."
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy July 15th 2013, 1:29 pm

ooc; Oh my, you scared him senseless too--

Bastille Day  France41

~~~~
    Francis glanced up in slight surprise, his dejected behavior melting away for the sake of whoever had just entered the room. Hearing the familiar voice, he blinked and glanced in mild curiosity at the Russian as he recognized her; it was just Ivana. Well, at least she seemed cheery as usual. "Bonjour, Ivana.." He greeted softly, though did seem to perk up as she continued. "Merci, cher, I'm glad you remembered!" The Frenchman chirped, curiosity allowing him to follow Ivana outside, unsure if Reez would follow or not. However, he blinked a few times in confusion as he looked down at the stone tablet; he'd been about to ask what it said; though, Ivana had answered before he could even say a word. His blood ran cold, and the Frenchman yelped a little, gulping. "H-Huh..? Quoi?!" Francis whimpered sharply, stepping back, his expression twisting into a mixture of fear, alarm, and hurt. "What did I ever do to you, c-cher?" He yelped; and for the second time today, he began tearing up, a tear or two rolling down his cheek. Strike one, Elizabeta. Strike two, Ivana. Third time's a charm. 
    Emil Steilsson
    Emil Steilsson

Post  Emil Steilsson July 15th 2013, 1:47 pm

♥Kingdom of Lovely
    Reez Kirkland

Reza felt the reassuring squeeze from France's hug and had a faint smile. "Don't worry, Frenchy." she sat down in the chair next to Francis and watched as DUKW hopped out of her pocket and scampered about on the table, "only a few people even realized my birthday. Even if it is on new-years." She kept her smile even if her mind went back to her own birthday, even her fellow micronations were mean to her. Even for a micronation, Lovely was still young. Only a few were younger than her, and that was a mere handful.

"Hey France, why do you have so many messenger birds with the same name?" The question was random, yes, but she needed something to get her mind off of sad thoughts. While she spoke, little DUKW had quacked and hid in her pocket. Looking up, she saw Ivana and her creepy sadistic smile of a thousand frozen suns. She decided to play it safe and keep quiet as she followed France outside. Hearing the conversation, she hissed and stood between Francis and Ivana. "Quit scaring him! We all know that if you mess with the wrong people, that little patch of sunflowers you have will be nothing but a radioactive mess!" She tried not to notice her little duckling trembling in her pocket, for sometimes even her duckling knows better than her.
    Ivana Braginska
    Ivana Braginska
    Admin

Post  Ivana Braginska July 15th 2013, 2:18 pm

"Nothing but as you can see, I am quite bored. Perhaps burying you may provide some entertainment."

Ivana lifted up her shovel as she advanced toward the Frenchman. Suddenly, tiny shouts reached her ears. She looked down and actually noticed the tiny micronation. Tilting her head, she grabbed the micro nation by the coat. "... and who exactly are you?"

Ivana held her there, inspecting the pipsqueak. A cruel idea came to mind. "Perhaps, this one should go first. Or you, Francis since you are  День рождения мальчика."

▬    ▬    ▬
    Roughly translates to "the birthday boy."
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy July 15th 2013, 2:39 pm

Bastille Day  France41

~~~~

"B-But.." Francis stumbled back a bit when he noticed Ivana moving toward him, the sight of the shovel making him uneasy. This wasn't what he'd been expecting on his birthday at all. First he'd been accused, and now someone wanted to kill him; what a way to go about the day. While he wasn't as afraid of Ivana as he occasionally was of Ivan, perhaps it was ironic that so far, two females in the day had managed to either upset him or frighten him. "Ivana, y-you're being terribly unreasonable-" The Frenchman began, however he tensed once the Russian had grabbed Reez. An almost fatherly, protective glint flickering among the anxiety in his azure eyes, and it wasn't long before Francis dared to boldly grab the back of Reez's shirt, yanking her roughly away from Ivana, and pulling the young micronation with him. "Non. Before you roam around picking on others smaller than you, I suggest you learn a small ounce of respect." The Frenchman hissed out through gritted teeth, gently tugging Reez behind him. "Reez, go back into the conference room. Now." 
    Emil Steilsson
    Emil Steilsson

Post  Emil Steilsson July 15th 2013, 3:24 pm

♥Kingdom of Lovely
    Reez Kirkland

Reez hissed as she was grabbed by her coat and squirmed a little. "Bring it, Russian!" She hissed. "I am the bloody kingdom of Lov--" She was yanked back and out of Ivana's grasp by Francis and frowned. Before she could get a word in, she was tugged behind him, her eyes wide in surprise. Why was he standing up for her? she was the one who probably picked on him more than Iggy did on a regular basis. Then again, he was one of the few nations that didn't pick on micronations. "But France... I won't let you fight her alone!" what Reez intended to have an independent tone resulted in a pitiful squeak.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy July 15th 2013, 3:41 pm

Bastille Day  France41

~~~~

"Reez, go." Francis's tone wasn't friendly, nor was it fearful; it was stern, signalling that he wasn't in the mood to protest at this point. "I can handle this myself, this is not your place to step in. Please. Go back inside." The Frenchman allowed a frown to tug at the corners of his lips, and he gave a slight nudge to Reez, keeping his narrowed, azure eyes on Ivana. "I will not allow you to get hurt here. Do you understand? Go, now." He demanded, his posture tensing slightly as he flashed a slight glare at the Russian. He wasn't the best at fighting, but if it came to that, then so be it; he might not succeed, but he could very well try. Heh, the last thing he wanted on his birthday was his own funeral, let alone someone else's funeral. "Ivana, it's very immature of you to choose to even remotely threaten to harm someone so young, let alone a fellow nation. As she's stated, we are all at a time of peace. I'm shocked at the behavior I've received so far today, but mind you, your boredom will not be satisfied." 
    Emil Steilsson
    Emil Steilsson

Post  Emil Steilsson July 15th 2013, 5:23 pm

♥Kingdom of Lovely
    Reez Kirkland

Lovely flinched and kept her head down. "A'ite, Francis." She whimpered before darting inside the building. First thing she did when she got inside, was find herself a weapon. after soon finding herself a cane someone left from last meeting, she found a window where she can see what was going on outside. "Come on Frenchy.. Pull a Bonaparte and win!" The micronation cheered quietly from her spot, knowing he couldn't hear her, and most likely not even see her.

DUKW hopped out of the micronation's pocket and stood on the windowsill. After smoothing out his feathers, he crawled onto Lovely's shoulder to get a better view.
    Ivana Braginska
    Ivana Braginska
    Admin

Post  Ivana Braginska July 15th 2013, 5:55 pm

Ivana looked at Francis and gave him a smile. He was lecturing her about not touching the pipsqueak. She wasn't listening so she began to dig a hole with her shovel. When she was finished, she walked over to Francis. "I made you a new bed."

After saying that, she whacked him in the face with her shovel, having him fall in the hole. With Francis in the hole, she began to fill it back up with dirt, while humming a song. She smiled and then took Francis' tombstone, putting it by the hole.

"This is so much fun, da!"
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy July 15th 2013, 6:04 pm

Bastille Day  France41

~~~~

Frustrated to find that the female didn't appear to be listening to him, Francis glared and moved to step back, only to yelp in pain as his face was struck with the metal shovel, causing a stinging, jolting pain to spread around his head and face. Nose bleeding, the Frenchman stumbled backward and fell with a thud into the dug-out hole, wincing painfully; his eyesight hazy from the previous hit, Francis groaned and tried to sit up.  However, with each bit of dirt that was shoveled back into the hole, it continued to pile up, despite his squirming as he realized that Ivana was burying him. He cried out sharply, though it wasn't long till he was nearly completely covered by the dirt, already struggling to breathe and move under the weight of the dirt. His muffled cries and whimpers sounded from down in the hole, as he tried desperately to kick and even attempt to dig his way free, to no avail. The poor man was beginning to scream at this point, nearing hysterics, though ended up gagging as dirt got into his mouth, silencing the Frenchman for a bit, though he was still alive beneath the dirt. 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 10th 2024, 2:46 am