Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

2 posters

Barely Political [ CLOSED ]

Magnus Densen
    Magnus Densen
    Admin

Barely Political [ CLOSED ] Empty Barely Political [ CLOSED ]

Post  Magnus Densen July 19th 2013, 10:12 am

What if the Austro - Hungarian Empire had never existed? What if Prussia and Hungary became a dual empire instead? 
    This is a closed roleplay between Hungary and Prussia. If you believe your character would fit into the roleplay, please ask for permission to join. 

Roleplayers/Characters:

Elizaveta Héderváry & Gilbert Weilschmidt
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

I harbor hope to live in a parallel universe with you and be free
    To do all I dare not here and with you I forever be the real me 

Barely Political [ CLOSED ] 184

Waiting...
    Where is he? Did he get the message?
    Fidgeting…
    What if he didn’t? He should have gotten it. But what if he won’t show up?
    No… no! Keep it together, damn it! He’s late. No. It’s early. He may be on his way. He should be on his way. Right? Right. 
    She held the gifted cloak closer and tighter to her chest than ever. She asked him to meet her under the silly pretext of returning the said piece of clothing. It was a poor excuse for a meeting and she was worried that he would simply laugh at her once she revealed the real reason for their encounter. The place of meeting was set in the future country of Czech Republic, Bohemia. She... thought it would be a good place for them to meet since it was on neither of their territory.  
    The sun had just about risen over the horizon of the Carpathian mountains, brightening the dull night sky with light pollution. The morning air was cold and brisk,  fuelled by the high pitched chirping of birds. It was a typical mountain atmosphere that the brunette happened to love, but alas, it didn't help her fidgeting fingers under the cloak to stop. The stubborn Hungarian felt weak and nervous for never did she think she would sink so low and have to ask for an alliance; A marriage. 

Dew coated grass shifted and crunched under the footsteps of her horse leather boots. Her gaze was fixed on the ground, scowling as she mumbled.
    “Hey, Gil! I have a proposition for you… no.” She snorted and shook her head. 
    That was too bland. He’d change the subject. 
    “Hey, Gil! We’ve known each other for a whi-no… no!” She shook her head again, snarling her denial. Getting too close would scare him away and she didn’t want that. 

But why was she so... so nervous? It was all for political reasons, right? They'd share the army and fight the Habsburg Empire, if needed. Speaking of the Habsburg, Austria - the rival she easily beat up - was part of it and... he began to give her odd looks since her release from the Ottoman Empire. She was weak and her army was untrained. Surely, he'd win, if he ever put his mind to conquer her. She was afraid he would and very soon, too. 

But why the Prussian? Why did she seek for his help? Well, she liked to think that he had known of her real gender before he finally unmasked it. He must've kept it to himself all those years, right? She could trust him... right?

Elizaveta rose her head, the bright light causing her eyes to squint as she looked around. Perhaps she could catch a glimpse of him in the distance. Her tied brown waves fluttered around her little neck, ending from one shoulder to the other as her head turned. 

"Giiiiilbeeeert!"
    She shouted once... twice... three times, but there was no response.  
    Gilbert Weilschmidt
    Gilbert Weilschmidt

Barely Political [ CLOSED ] Empty Re: Barely Political [ CLOSED ]

Post  Gilbert Weilschmidt July 23rd 2013, 12:03 pm

// So sorry that this took forever baby.
    Why, then we rack the value, then we find The virtue that possession would not show us While it was ours.
    Barely Political [ CLOSED ] Tumblr_inline_mqdh39Hav51qz4rgp
    Musing rather gleefully the man kept a tattered piece of paper pinched between his fingers, re-reading over and over in a slight disbelief. The man had read it over several times, even reading it aloud. It was a rather stupid reason to even bother seeing them, but he'd been waiting for an excuse to bother the other ever since their release, and this open invitation had left him giddy. Perhaps too giddy. It was just too good to be true, it'd been a good while since he'd seen the Hungarian nation. Part of him wondered why Turkey had let them go, maybe he didn't need them. I mean, Jesus Christ, that middle easterner had more men under his control than need be. Maybe this departure hinted at some sort of weakness between the thin lines of the Ottoman Empire. Maybe it even meant something of the Austrian! What he wouldn't give to see that pianist on his knees again.
    Whatever the cause of reason, it left the Prussian in uncommon smiles and even caused some the neighbors to cock their heads and scratch their chins. He'd carefully counted down the days to the meeting, up in arms about what kind of surprise he'd do to pounce on the other and try to sit upon them laughing. The reunion would resemble some sort of notion of their relationship before the several years of this bullshit. If it could be recreated.
    -
    Arriving in the placid capitol of Bohemia a few days before the explained date, he quietly fidgeted among the people and even shared a few meals with some nomadic gypsies. Nothing like getting into the spirit of things. Pleasantly, he floundered about the late hours of aphotic night until it decayed into the translucent light of day. He'd mindlessly thought about maybe getting something for them, in some sort of congratulations of being let go. But instead he laughed at himself, "Ridiculous, Gilbert. That won't do her any good." That was another thing, he'd learned that he was actually she over the length of her captor. Not that it changed anything, well, maybe a little. That small nervousness that swelled inside someone's chest was growing when the day came.
    Whatever. Just take it as it goes, besides, they can't be too sentimental if the reason for seeing one another was the mere fact he forgot an article of clothing with her. Scuffing his feet and a snort, he slowly made his way to the set meeting spot. The dirt path crumbled and scratched underneath his boots, dust clinging the edges of the black leather. Nose scrunching the slightest bit at the smudged appearance, he picked his head to glance around to make sure he was going in the right direction. A map would've been a good investment to bring along, but the thrill kind of killed off any logical thing in the reunion. 
    Pausing at the side of the path, he heard a distant voice. Slowly, he poised himself to moving onwards towards the voice and made sense of the calling; his name. Smirking crookedly, his steps turned into creeping as the foot crunched silently beneath his weight. Gradually, he heard his name become louder and was greeted with what he expected to see. The Hungarian. Snickering quietly, he circled around the premises. Creeping with a crawl, Gilbert's smirk only broke into a smile as he taunted the air with vague motions. Bluntly and rather anti-climatically he embraced the other with an arm around their shoulders, he stood at their side so casually with a teasing simper pressed against his stupid little face. He anticipated being smacked.
    "Hey Liz."
    Magnus Densen
    Magnus Densen
    Admin

Post  Magnus Densen July 27th 2013, 7:05 pm

Bby!! *whines* I'm sorry it took so long to reply. I was busy! ;n;

Barely Political [ CLOSED ] 162

A small, high-pitched "eep!" erupted from the Hungarian's throat. Eyes flew open in surprise as an arm painfully dragged her closer to the source. As if it weren't for the obvious nervousness of her eventual proposal, she flushed bright pink upon recognizing the familiarly annoying voice. Man... he surely didn't change all that much around her. That was--... that was actually really good! 

However, you couldn't blame her reflexes. Scowling vehemently and clenching her teeth, she clawed at his arm and pulled her head out of his grip, his brushing arm across her head loosening the grip of her ponytail and scattering electrified hair around her head much like a halo. "Christ, Beilschmidt! You nearly choked me to death!", she spat, however, her tone surprisingly didn't hold any acid. 

Heaving a sigh, she raked her free hand down her head to neat her hair, pursing her lips in a pause. He actually came! She was rather amazed to know he'd give up his time for such a silly reason. Bulking up, the Hungarian plunged her fist upon her hip, flashing a cocky grin. "Man, I didn't think you'd come! I mean, you must have a whole lot of free time on your hands to actually make an appearance for such a stupid reason! Unless, of course, you've taken a liking in me", she taunted.

Old habits die hard. 
    Perhaps, she's flunked her chances of ever allying herself with him. But to be frank, she was truly flattered. 

She kept her grin and gently tossed the piece of clothing hanging from her arm at him. She didn't want to hit him. Although the proposal was merely for political reasons, she needed to loosen up just a bit around him to make the whole thing work. Or at least... give a good impression. "As promised, though. Thanks to it, the villagers thought I've allied with you, but at least it kept my boobs out of sight." She said, folding her arms under her rather prominent chest. 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 28th 2024, 2:26 pm