Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

2 posters

Just wondering

Celdwyn Kirkland
    Celdwyn Kirkland

Just wondering Empty Just wondering

Post  Celdwyn Kirkland October 27th 2020, 10:38 am

I was wondering if anyone else ever comes by to check on the forum? Either for a trip down memory lane, or a vain attempt to see if it's been revived. I was just hoping there was at least someone else out there from back in the day that still comes by now and then to check. For myself, I check the forum at least once or twice a year to check if its still online. 

But for this occasion, I came back because it was recently announced that an anime adaptation of the Hetalia: World Stars side story manga would premiere sometime in spring 2021. All the memories of this forum came flooding back once I heard about it and I had to check immediately to see if it was still online, and thankfully it was.

I'll check back every now and then to see if anyone responded to this, hopefully we can at least have a small reunion. It's been about 8 or so years since the forum was first made and I wanted to be able to thank everyone personally for the great memories.

Ivan Braginski likes this post

Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Just wondering Empty Re: Just wondering

Post  Ivan Braginski February 1st 2021, 12:14 pm

Hello, dear. I am finally here <3
    It took absolutely forever to remember my password. I tried to make a new account, but we have to wait for an admin to approve it in order to be active. Tried changing my password, but that feature is disabled here for some reason. So the only real way to get back into here is if you remember your password.

I'm going to be making another post about it, but you can now find me here;

https://wrealms.com/members/ForgottenProphesy

I go by Raiya/Rai there now (: