Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

4 posters

Hola everyone!

Marina Cruz
    Marina Cruz

Hola everyone!  Empty Hola everyone!

Post  Marina Cruz April 10th 2012, 7:38 pm

Um...how does one start? I'm new at role playing, so don't expect such great role plays. Actually, I thought this would be great practice for that and writing. I'm really looking forward to it all, I've already read some role plays, and they look just fantastic!

My older brother uses this site as well, so I thought it would be great to join in. I want to learn about any other cultures, especially European ones. I hope there's a Hungary role player, I love her character. Anyway, it's nice to meet new people!
    Magnus Densen
    Magnus Densen
    Admin

Hola everyone!  Empty Re: Hola everyone!

Post  Magnus Densen April 10th 2012, 8:51 pm

-Flails arms- Look over here! I'm Hungary!

Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll do great, so don't worry about role playing.
    I hope you'll be an active member and befriend us all! Have fun!

Post  Guest April 10th 2012, 9:45 pm

Welcome to Hetalia Internatonal. Hm, by you mean brother do you mean by Mexico? Man, that guy is great! And.. *looks at your icon... Can't stop looking at it.... The beauty...* Man.. She's a man magnet lol. She's right away in my top female hetalia characters with Philippines, Monaco and Fem!Russia! Can't wait to see you role play, signora!
    Marina Cruz
    Marina Cruz

Post  Marina Cruz April 11th 2012, 3:51 am

@Hungary- Wow, there you are! I absolutely LOVE Hungary, good thing our countries are on great terms! ( Of course... ) Can't wait to role play with you!

@Estonia- Oh, why...thank you for the welcome! Yes, 'Mexico' is my older brother. Cute isn't he? Heh, can't wait to role play with you either, señor!
    Ivana Braginska
    Ivana Braginska
    Admin

Post  Ivana Braginska April 11th 2012, 9:43 am

Welcome to Hetalia International! I am fem!Russia, I just changed my username momentarily to my OC. I hope you have fun roleplaying here and befriend us all! If you have any questions, pm the administrators: Ireland, Feliciano or myself. Have fun! <3
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas April 11th 2012, 10:08 pm

Mexica? WHOOO HOOO! Nice to meet you, your brother, Mexico and I are close friends (I think, at least) He's a nice guy, as interesting as yourself too! I think I have role played with you before, in fact, I think I made Italy flirt with you! LOL, anyway! Welcome to Hetalia Internaltional If you need any questions, all you need to do is ask any member, Moderator, Russia and Romania or Admins, Myself, Fem!Russia and Viorica some juicy questions, okay? We really help you This is not a gesture .__.
    Marina Cruz
    Marina Cruz

Post  Marina Cruz April 12th 2012, 12:20 am

@Ivana- Many thanks! I'm sure I'll love it here, and I'll be sure to let you guys know if I have any problems!

@Italy- Oh, I've only role played with one Italy before, I think it's you. On YT my username was PaisMexicana, maybe that rings a bell? Anyway, thanks for the welcome!
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas April 12th 2012, 12:23 am

Mexica wrote:Oh, I've only role played with one Italy before, I think it's you. On YT my username was PaisMexicana, maybe that rings a bell? Anyway, thanks for the welcome!

Oh yes, it did! I'm ItalyFeliciano, the only Italy alive there. Most Italy's disappear, and that is sad, I would want to start a 'Pasta Empire' With them!
    Marina Cruz
    Marina Cruz

Post  Marina Cruz April 12th 2012, 12:32 am

Well isn't that cute! I'm pretty sure only one Italy is needed here, and your role playing is just amazing! Oh, and one more thing, if my brother bothers you, tell me so I can beat him up!

Post  Guest April 20th 2012, 7:14 pm

Yay! Another Hispanic nation..a fem one at least ^^ Welcome to anivide! I roleplay saint Petersburg and Havana, we should rp sometime, I look forward to meeting your character!. You'll like it here very much :3 and your person is very beautiful, gorgeous! :'D
    Marina Cruz
    Marina Cruz

Post  Marina Cruz April 22nd 2012, 3:19 am

@Aleksei- My, your too kind. There aren't many Hispanic countries that are active on here, but it's awesome to know your one of them! Latin America role play would be great, almost all countries would be very talkative and lively. The Latin culture centers a lot on family, that's why everyone is so hospitable. But what's also interesting, is that they're some of the most dangerous countries, which makes the character more interesting itself. But anyways, thanks!

Post  Guest April 24th 2012, 7:01 pm

@Mexica: Oh yes definetly, I come from a Hispanic family myself, Cuban to be exact so I know how talkative my heritage can be xD. And yeah the countries are pretty violent which makes them so intriguing. Well then, I look forward to roleplaying with you! Enjoy your stay :3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 29th 2024, 12:17 pm