Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

+3
Eireann Ó'Reilly
Luka Bondevik
Alfred F. Jones
7 posters

The Mad Tea Party(All Countries welcome)

The Mad Tea Party(All Countries welcome) Empty The Mad Tea Party(All Countries welcome)

Post  Guest May 2nd 2012, 9:48 pm

Well hello there. -waves-  I basically got bored one day and I was watching Tim Burtons Alice in Wonderland and suddenly this popped up in my head.  Getting to the point-
    Plot:Go to sleep and dream a dream...welcome to Wonderland where anything is possible, emphasis on the 'Anything.'  Basically Alek has become a madman  in his own world, he becoming the mad hatter who is dreadfully bored because he has no one to have tea with. 
    What a shame.
    Come and have tea! Explore far lands and eat some cake while you're at it...

Alek looked up at the sky. It was a crayola blue type and the clouds seemed to be like tiny puffs of sweets that he so did like. His outlook was completely different into a steam punk Victorian outfit fit for somewhere in the mid-1800's. His white dress jacket was made of silk and in the top of his chest sat a blood red ribbon with white fabric flowing underneath. His dark pants were checkered and his dark shoes sat underneath them standing still. He sighed contently up at the sky holding his large white top hat with a teal and burgundy silk ribbon around the center holding in place a golden clock with chains to support it as well, and tilted his head.
    Something was coming.
    But what?
    Curiosity bit at him and he told himself to stay calm. But how could he?! His senses were never wrong!
    Well, maybe that one time with the Queen. Maybe that's why he was sent out of the Red Palace. 
    But he was sure of it this time. He was almost hopping off the trunks of trees due to his excitement, his lips formed a handsome grin across his Russian features. He leaned against a large, overgrown mushroom of the color violet and poured himself a cup of tea adding multiple cubes of sugar. 
    All he had to do now was wait.

"Welcome to my world.."
    The Mad Tea Party(All Countries welcome) F22d02ce6827f5c26885bbe444fb5823_bp
    [b]
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones

The Mad Tea Party(All Countries welcome) Empty Re: The Mad Tea Party(All Countries welcome)

Post  Alfred F. Jones May 2nd 2012, 11:38 pm

-glomps Aleksei so tight that he can't breath- THANK YOU FOR STARTING THIS!
    @Everyone: ALFRED IS THE CHESHIRE. I claimed it =3=

The Mad Tea Party(All Countries welcome) Alfredcheshire

"My head begins to jingle,
    Most every time I nod.
    Obviously, quite obviously - I'm odd."

In this upside down world, there was no mistaking that sly voice. Creeping through the grasses filled with flowers of all shapes and colors, was the Cheshire cat himself. He possessed the famous Cheshire smile as he seemed to dance as he crept closer towards the Russian. Oh, that Russian. They were both mad as a hatter, and yet, Alfred didn't seem to care. His mulberry ears twitched in curiosity as his yellow-green eyes fell upon the maddest man in all these lands. He seemed to snicker to himself, striped tail curling around his body.

From behind the mushroom the man rested on, the cat climbed his way up, appearing quite odd as he moved silently up the fungus. Once he was at the top of the mushroom, he dipped an arm lazily down the man's chest. The gesture appeared lazy at first, but the cat knew what he was doing. In fact, his touch had turned into a caress and he purred within his throat. "And just as I thought I'd never find someone to play with, you show up. Funny, isn't it?" He asked, moving so that his face was right beside the mad-man's. His tail swept up from behind the mushroom and ran along the man's right arm, caressing him just as the cat's hand had done.

Obviously, Alfred the Cheshire Cat had no sense of personal space.
    But who did in this upside down world?
    Luka Bondevik
    Luka Bondevik

The Mad Tea Party(All Countries welcome) Empty Re: The Mad Time Party (All Countries welcome)

Post  Luka Bondevik May 2nd 2012, 11:40 pm

The Andorraian woke up in a strange world and wasn't sure exactly where she was. She looked around to see who or what was around, but as soon as she walked a few paces, she came to a puddle and saw the reflection of someone, but wasn't sure who?

She took a closer look and saw that it was her, but what was with the weird outfit. She took a look at herself and noticed that she was dressed from head to toe in a different array of reds, grays, oranges and white. She had several skull hair pins and ribbons in her hair, wore a ripped knee-high dress with spider webs and chains, long black socks and boots that were of ankle length.

Yuu couldn't believe what she was wearing, but knew that there was no way of knowing for sure why she was dressed like that. Anyways, she decided to keep on walking until she could find someone that could help. As she started to get deeper in the forest of trees and found herself to what seem to be a man dressed in white dress jacket and wearing checkered pants. He also seemed to be dressed in almost the same way she was and noticed a cat as well.

Excuse me? Can you tell me what this place is and how I can get out?

The Mad Tea Party(All Countries welcome) Empty Re: The Mad Tea Party(All Countries welcome)

Post  Guest May 3rd 2012, 12:27 am

OMG-is glomped-I love you too kitty. BWAH.

The man gave an incredibly giddy laugh feeling the carress down his own well dressed chest (omg did that rhyme? OWO) and gave that magnificent smile of his that would have belonged to a serial killer if he hadn't been the Mad Hatter he was. His gloved hand carefully patted his hand away and he gave a sort of mocking scowl and once again resumed in his laughter. "Ai 'aven't seen you in ages Cheshier." He bowed down low and took off his hat and made his arm do a circling motion all around him before putting his top hat back on. His paled blonde hair had grown in the past few weeks.

He looked up and his now-red eyes brightened. "Oh look Cheshi! Moar visitors for tea and vodka!" He exclaimed taking the girl by the hands and spinning her around giving his infamous smile once more. "Come Come! We musn't make haste!" He pulled her aside to the table that seemed to appear out of nowhere. The table was long, enough to sit at least twenty and it came with what seemed mountains of food and drinks.
    "'Ow do you like your tea? With sugar? Cream? Vodka? Coffee? Pepper? 'ats?(hats) Cats-! Ai mean," He laughed once MORE. Was there anything he didn't find hilarious in his twisted humor?

Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly May 3rd 2012, 12:39 am

OOC: HEHE XD CANADA CLAIMS ALICE! I thought it was time I brought this innocent character of mine back to life~

The Mad Tea Party(All Countries welcome) Wonderland

If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

It must have been a dream when the young Canadian found herself falling down a rabbit hole. Such things just weren't logical! And not only that, but during said fall, she had a completely new transformation of attire. Her wintry coat and fluffy boots had disappeared and were replaced by a peculiar looking dress and a more casual pair of boots. Her hair was slightly disheveled and she had lost her glasses along with everything else. But oddly, as she quickly noticed, she didn't need her glasses to fix her eyesight anymore. At least, she thought so, for a few moments.

The rabbit hole ended, landing the girl out into the expanse of a colorful and wild forest. Never before had she seen plants like these! It didn't even look like the world at all! Was it all a dream? A wish she had made come miraculously true? Well, only fate would reveal that. For in the meantime, she was lost, and worried, calling out for help.

"Hello~ Is anyone there?" The girl began to wander around the unfamiliar terrain, keeping her voice raised for any soul to hear. "I seem to have lost my way..."
    Luka Bondevik
    Luka Bondevik

The Mad Tea Party(All Countries welcome) Empty Re: The Mad Time Party (All Countries welcome)

Post  Luka Bondevik May 3rd 2012, 12:42 am

I have weapons do you mind if I keep them, you never might know when you might run into trouble.

She looked very confused, but at the same time was pleased. She was able to find someone that could help her.

If you don't mind I would like some vodka. It wouldn't try, would it now?

She said with a simple and crooked smile. It seems that she would enjoy spending some time with the Mad Hatter and Chesire Cat. Her expression was as cold as the the Mad Hatter's insanity and enjoyed her time and forgot that she was carrying a scythe and a chainsaw.

Oh, I almost forgot, where should I put my weapons?
    Celdwyn Kirkland
    Celdwyn Kirkland

Post  Celdwyn Kirkland May 3rd 2012, 12:46 am

Vlad is a Knight of Hearts that will possibly go rouge.
    No picture yet...but possibly next reply it will.

The young Russian knight was standing perfectly still, his pale skin and white hair made it seem as if he was a statue with a red heart on it's chest and sword. His eyes had red irises that seemed to show no life, yet the slow movement of his chest from his breathing showed otherwise. He suddenly moved quickly into the forest, as he saw what could be intruders...or worse...His sword was on his back as he ran through the forest, yet he was ready to fight with his fist if it came to it. He stopped to scan his surroundings, making sure he wasn't too far from his post, but far enough to search a bit.

"Who's there?" He yelled, looking around as he prepared his sword to attack if needed. He knew really nothing out of his post at the castle since his head captain believes he'll be injured due to his lack of real training in fighting as a knight, yet more of a ruffian with a blade.
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski May 3rd 2012, 12:47 am

*warning. This Rori'a a freak. She's not usually like this. Just say'en.*

]The Mad Tea Party(All Countries welcome) Tumblr_luxjfmh4Tb1qjreano1_500

t h e
    + 0 P H 3 L I A C +
    ! n
    { m e }
    ~*~
    "Well, well, well.... what 'ave we 'ere?"

A strange clinking noise came from the bushes, following by a series of faint, odd ticking.

A tall, slim female strode lazily out of the bushes and stepped gracefully over the mushrooms. It would have come as quite a shock to many, but this was Rori Kirkland, a little-known Celtic nomad-town, and daughter of Ireland.

A shoulderless red-and-black corset was tied snuggly around her perfect, slim firgure in a way that may provoke even the most innocent eye to falter. Chains and spiked links were slung from various areas of the corset such as from shoulder to hip and what not, giving it a gothic, metal-punk appearance.. A large golden pocket watch dangled from a golden chain on Rori's shoulder, but it was quite off... the clock had five hands; two were going backwards, one was spinning round and round the yellowed face, one was spinning the opposite direction, and the last was standing still.

A ragged black tailcoat was slung lazliy about the Celt's shoulders, clasped with nothing but a golden chain on her chest. The laced end of the corset ended at her mid-stomach, leaving a gap of clear skin visible before the spiked waistline of a black skirt began. The short skirt was just slightly rippled around the hem, and quite short. Three chains were slung at a downward arch at her hip, adding gleam to the surreal needlework. The short skirt topped ripped black leggings that came to about her knees, and fishnet stockings slithered down the remaining of her slim legs all the way down to spiked, high-heeled boots.

Several punk-like cuffs and leather snaps clinked together on the wrist as the celt rose her right hand and tipped her top hat in greeting. Her nails were long and painted black, and there were surreal celtic markings painted on her face.

"Don't mind if I join, do ya'? Of course you don't." The Celt twirled the single braid in her firey red hair around her fingers as she trod over and sat in one of the near-by seats, folding one knee over the other and leaning back lazily against the chair. Emerald green irises shifted over to the blond Canaidian girl. A crafty smirk played across the girl's painted, peirced lips.

"Mn... lost eh, pretty? 'Ow can you be lost when you're standing right 'ere?"

(This was actually the theme to one of my friend's 16 birthday party. It was amazing.)
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly May 3rd 2012, 1:12 am

If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't.
    And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

"Mn... lost eh, pretty? 'Ow can you be lost when you're standing right 'ere?"

The Canadian jumped slightly at the sound of the Irish girl's voice. Turning a corner, she stumbled up the wackiest tea party she had ever seen. Her lavender eyes widened at the sight overall before resting solely on the redhead who was speaking to her.

"W-well... That is a good point... B-but..because I don't know where here is then doesn't that make here lost?" She tilted her head slightly as she asked the question, trying to comprehend the Irish girl's strain of thought.

Post  Guest May 3rd 2012, 1:32 am

((Omg so many replies -dies of happiness-I knew this would get easily liked.
    @Russia thats's actually going to be the theme for my Quinceniera and im in love with your character. -stares at her-♥_♥
    @Kiyrin Yes you may have weapons...It is wonderland after all. -snickers-))

"Weapons? Oh you must keep dem hidden, or de Red Queen will get you....!" he waved his finger around and giggled insanely once more. His ears perked up hearing the sound of a young woman. He turned and once more his expression was bright. "ALICE! You have returned to Wonderland~!" He practically snatched her over and twirled her around having that big grin,his eyes were exceptionally big."I knew you'd cum back! Sit and eat, Da? You must be starving!" He then stopped twirling her to greet the young Irish woman. "Ah! Privet my lovely, What a splendid hat you're wearing! But it would look bettur wid a black ribbon!!" Before she could protest he was already making his way towards her head and very very quickly did he put a marvelous studded bow around the center of her top hat."'Dere! 'Ere!'Ave some tea and biscuits and cake and whatever your heart desires! \" he laughed hysterically prancing off. And once again, his attention was drawn to someone of his family. His younger brother who had worked with him in the palace of the Red Queen...He had been a fool to stay with that no brained woman, always wanting the heads to roll. "Ah look whut we 'ave here!" He came towards the boy from behind and took his sword almost effortlessly. "Privet!" He dipped his head, his eyes were menacing but yet somehow within all that insanity, the hint of warmth was shown to his blood relative.

I freaking love this character.
    Celdwyn Kirkland
    Celdwyn Kirkland

Post  Celdwyn Kirkland May 3rd 2012, 1:54 am

The Mad Tea Party(All Countries welcome) Knight11
    I don't know what text to put on it...

Vlad glared at the man who he used to call brother, even if blood related he hated him for leaving him. He raised his fists up in a defensive position, as a way of pleading for life, knowing he would most likely be struck down. He kept his stance of legs spread two feet apart, knees buckled, arms crossed over head, and back bent forwards only a few inches. He was practically weak without his weapons, as if he was a baby deer with only a few seconds left before the arrow that will kill it makes contact with it.

"...Brother..." He spoke tried to speak strongly, yet it came out more as a squeak of fear.
    Luka Bondevik
    Luka Bondevik

Post  Luka Bondevik May 3rd 2012, 1:58 am

Alright! Aside from the weapons, I call Dark Alice, the opposite of Alice, but is able to help out, despite different points of view

Oh, mister Mad Hatter, don't worry about the weapons, they change into pins.

As she said that to the Hatter with a cold smile, the weapons began to change before them and conceal themselves within the dress. Now the weapons wouldn't be noticed and it would be a great advantage if the others needed weapons as well.

If anybody is in need of weapon, don't be afraid to choose from the many choices on the chains of my dress. Except the scythe and chainsaw, those are my personal weapons.

Yuu was happy to be of some service, but really didn't want anybody on her bad side, since she was the Dark Alice after all. Things from here on would get interesting and more wonderful, because it was wonderland, anything could happen.

Post  Guest May 3rd 2012, 2:06 am

" 'Ow are you Brat? Tis been quite a while, da?" He stood up, his eyes would reflect the light making his eyes seem bloodier than the usual norm. The sword in his hands made him seem even more sinister, evil perhaps. But on the contrary he was not. He walked around him. He truly did pity him. Vlad was not fit to be a warrior. At least not now. It wasn't that he was too young, they were only a year apart. But it was that frail structure of his and lack of backbone. He knew the Queen would be giving him such missions that would surely cause him death soon, but he did not say anything. He hated arguments as much as he hated black coffee.
    And that is true hatred.

Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly May 3rd 2012, 2:07 am

OOC: :3 I'm going to be the oblivious sort of Alice just to make things a bit more interesting~! And humorous!

If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't.
    And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Almost as soon as she entered, the young girl was snatched into a strange man's embrace and twirled around as if they had been friends for centuries! He looked so happy! And...what did he call her? Alice? Was he confusing her with another girl? She would have hated to break his spirits, but she had absolutely no memories of that fantastical place he called Wonderland.

What the Canadian was oblivious to, was that she had come to the magical world once before. In fact, she had ventured to this very same place many a time in her younger years, but growing up was having a sad effect on her memory. She would have loved to recognize the Mad Hatter who was making her dizzy but she just couldn't.

The girl sat down in one of the chairs and folded her hands on her lap. It felt so impolite to take food when the host thought she was someone else. She tilted her gaze down to her lap, admitting her story to the man.

"I-I'm sorry...but I'm afraid I have no idea who this Alice is... You must have mistaken me for someone else..."

Post  Guest May 3rd 2012, 2:16 am

((Alright then ^^))

"Please, Call me Alek! Or Hatter, or whichever you prefer!" he smiled and looked back at his Alice. His looked rather confused and childish.
    "What? 'Ow do you forget your name? You are Alice!" He laughed and twirled her once more setting her down in a chair.

**crappy reply, sorry

''In some place, was a dream,
    Who dreamt it, was unknown
    Such a truly Tiny dream it was,
    The little dream thought,
    I don't want to be vanishing like this,
    How do I get People to watch me?
    The Little dream thought and thought,
    And came up with something.
    'If I get people to stray into me,
    and let them make the world..!'

Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones

Post  Alfred F. Jones May 3rd 2012, 4:07 am

@Aleksei: KITTEH LOVES YOU MORE. And you know it.
    Oi. I got a little behind on this, so I had to skim over stuff in my reply.

The Mad Tea Party(All Countries welcome) Alfredcheshire

The cat had been watching them all with curiosity, cackling to himself when Alice appeared. She looked lost and as if she were in a dream, as always. He wanted to play with her, like he always did. She seemed to hate when he teased her and made her think the opposite of what was right, and most definitely when he confused you. Upon hearing her forget her name, he suddenly pounced onto the table. When he landed, he sent tea-cups into the air and even caused the kettle to spill. Sugared goodies flew into the air and the cat could only stare in disbelief at the girl. "Why, Alice!" He cried in surprise, tail curling around himself for a moment before releasing and beginning to sway as he stood.

He seemed to dance across the table, beginning to skip soon after with a cackling laughter. "The Hatter is right. How can you forget your name? Your name is Alice, but then again, it's not. It could be - or should be. Maybe. Possibly." He tilted his head from side to side, flashing his Cheshire grin.
    Fish

Post  Fish May 3rd 2012, 8:03 am

The Mad Tea Party(All Countries welcome) Sss-4-1
    I believe I'll be making the Queen of Hearts, or King should I say, more three dimensional than just an arrogant push-over. Just...for entertainment factors, I suppose. -lol'd- And Al, you better thank me for joining this RP...But anyways, I apologize for the crappy response. I'm really tired as you can imagine..xD

Within the throne room of the Red Palace, the reigning kingof Wonderland stood before a framed mirror, arms crossed over his chest with sceptor in hand. The looking glass allowed him to observe the arrival of an intriguing young girl, whom he was very familiar with, even if she did not know him, yet. A mischevious grin formed on his lips as he gazed onwards and spoke to no one in particular, befitting of a delusioned madman. Wonderland seemed to have that sort of affect on everyone he knew. "Well, well, well...if it isn't ol' Alice! Figures I'd see you again..." He placed his finger on the mirror where Alice's face was, allowing it to trail down the cold surface and fall to his side. "Come to ruin me just like you did Queenie?" He giggled at the affectionate nickname of the previous queen. Just as the Cheshire Cat and the Mad Hatter came into view, Gilbert turned on his heel, nearly displacing the crown on his head as the images within the mirror faded away. He had no patience to listen to the insane babblings of two derranged morons. They were nothing but a bunch of troublemakers to him anyway, regardless of how amusing their conversations could be.

He paced about, his footsteps echoing on the red and white tiled room. He still grinned with excitement while he tapped his chin in thought. "Oh my...Alice can't remember who she is...?" The male, too engrossed with his thoughts, accidentally bumped into his throne, this time successfully knocking his crown over onto the cushioned seat. He stared at the glistening object with a deep frown, processing his newfound information until finally picking it up in his unoccupied hand. Still, he stared at the crown, turning it over and over in his hand until an idea hit him. "That's it!" He threw the accessory back on his head, plopping down onto the throne. An earnest grin had morphed into a disturbingly malicious smirk. "If she doesn't remember who she is, I can make her believe whatever I want her to! It's brilliant. Damn, I'm a fucking genius!" He threw his hands up into the air, releasing the sceptor he held in his hand. It spun multiple times before clattering loudly to the floor, but Gilbert could barely sit still to even notice. He was close to laughing maniacally, but settled for hysterical giggling. "I'll have her take up a false identity...then she'll no longer be a threat to this kingdom's order...or lack thereof. Even better, she won't even be able to overthrow me! Now if I can only bring her here..."

He recalled a grunt somewhere standing guard close within the proximity of the palace. Regardless of his ranking within the military, Gilbert would use him all the same. He summoned a messenger bird to his side and hastily wrote a letter requesting - no - demanding that Alice be brought to the Red Palace immediately. No if's, and's, or but's about it. He sealed the letter and sent the messenger on its way, which disappeared in a flash in search of Vlad.
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski May 3rd 2012, 10:47 am

The Mad Tea Party(All Countries welcome) Tumblr_luxjfmh4Tb1qjreano1_500
    "Well..." The Celt explained to the Canadian. "You are at tha Hatter's Tea Party, of course. So now you know where you are, you cannot be lost! Ah, thank ye kindly, Alex dear" Rori gave a humerless giggle as the Hatter tied the bow to her hat, yet the Celt's smile quickly vanished into a look of utter shock.
    "Why, Alice... you forgot who you are...? Why... she forgot 'er own NAME!" Rori shot up from her chair with a loud laugh and skipped toward both Alices. The Celt linked arms with both and began to skip around in circles, dancing in quite an off fashion while chanting in a high, laughing voice.

"She forgot 'er na-ame! She forgot 'her na-ame! She forgot 'er na-ame!"

~*~

---------------------------------Like a baws------------------------------.The Mad Tea Party(All Countries welcome) Insane_wolf_1_by_Kazmedia-1
    "Kitty..kitty... kitty.... cat... Oh, how I wonder where you're at..."

A cheery voice mused delicately from between the neon trees and the mushroomheads. A large wolf-like creature poked it's large, grinning head out of the patch of folage and began to strut casually toward the table while it's long, cat-like tail swayed gracefully behind him.

The wolf's back easily reached a tall man's ribcage, and was clad in snow-white fur. It's black upper lip was curled up in a wide, maniac grin which exposed a jawfull of thin, needle-like fangs. A long, white scarf was draped loosely around the wolf's shaggy neck; it seemed quite familiar...

"Privet, comrades and leetle pests!" The beast cackled loudly to whomever was listening. Hey.. it was hard to miss such an odd creature to begin with.

But hang on; that voice... was all too familiar... but wait.. Ivan Braginski would never be so flamboyant around other people. That... and he wasn't exactly a wolf either. But this is Wonderland; the place where it's normal to be backwards and upside down.

The tall wolf strode over to Vladimir and greeted the boy by nuzzling his forehead against his cheek before strutting to Alek and repeating the gesture; he ignored all other humans.

"Privet, to you too, moi synovʹyas." Ivan cackled rose a paw in a rather human-like welcoming gesture, even though He was the one visiting the party. A large ear twitched at the sound of clattering teawear;

The Wolf turned his head toward the table where the Cheshire was dancing. If it were possible, that maniac grin grew only wider as a humerless snicker passed between bared teeth. The creature strutted toward the table where the Cheshire cat frolicked, and lowered his head and rested the chin of his grinning muzzle on the table and just stared at the feline through brilliant amethyst orbs.

"Still as short as ever, a'I see..." The wolf parted those fanged jaws in a short, demented giggle. "Oh, Cheshire... et has been too long, my old friend."

Ivan raised his head off the table and stepped up into a chair. He straight up in it in quite a human-like fashion and placed his front paws casually on the table.
    Luka Bondevik
    Luka Bondevik

Post  Luka Bondevik May 3rd 2012, 12:42 pm

Hehe.~ It's good to see that your still the same. Anyways, how could Alice forget she's Alice? I am the Dark Alice after all, but there's no sense in telling her her role. She has to figure that out on her own.

As the Dark Alice said that she noticed a big wolf that had just walked in and was thrilled to see that another guest had arrived.

Wouldn't it be fun, if something out of the upside downess happened to make things more worth while.~ -dangling the cup of vodka over her mouth- I can't quite put a ring on it,
    (sorry for the small beyonce reference) but I can tell that others will be coming soon and that someone knows more than he should?~

Dark Alice could sense that someone had to know more than they should have and pointed it out. The party was getting better, but Dark Alice liked to see how things would turn out first and then join in the fun. She smiled her crooked smile with the cold expression still on her face, but what interested her the most, was Alice. And wondered how Alice would play her part and how she would go by it, but there was no sense on wondering on the point.

If you'll excuse me, I'll be going.~ Not because I'm thrilled to be here, but to see what else I can find and make it of useful service.~ By the way, little Alice? I left you a weapon of your choosing.~ You can pick from any one or two, but once you made your decision, the remaining weapon(s) shall disappear.~ You'll need those weapons to keep yourself safe and watch your surroundings.~ Enjoy happy hunting.~

Dark Alice left three different weapons in front of Alice. A rifle with magic imbued bullets that can piece through the toughest armor and shield, twin demon kantanas that can summon monsters and aid in battle, and a light saber sword that draws upon the energy of world, but it also has it's risks when using it.

Which one will you choose Alice?

Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski May 3rd 2012, 12:45 pm

(Dark!Alice.. just to let you know in case you didn't read my reply all the way through.. Rori linked arms with both you and Light!Alice and is not dancing around in circles... just say'en.. xD)

Luka Bondevik
    Luka Bondevik

Post  Luka Bondevik May 3rd 2012, 12:52 pm

Ivan Braginski wrote:(Dark!Alice.. just to let you know in case you didn't read my reply all the way through.. Rori linked arms with both you and Light!Alice and is not dancing around in circles... just say'en.. xD)

I noticed, that why the first line starts off with Hehe.~
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly May 3rd 2012, 1:27 pm

With a confused sigh, the girl began to respond to the Hatter. "B-but!! Mr. Hatter I--" The Canadian let out a quiet squeak of surprise when the Cheshire Cat pounced upon the table, interrupting her response. She seemed to sink down into her chair a bit as he rambled on, her timid nature taking hold of her.

"The Hatter is right. How can you forget your name? Your name is Alice, but then again, it's not. It could be - or should be. Maybe. Possibly."

"W-well... You see--"

"Why, Alice... you forgot who you are...? Why... she forgot 'er own NAME!"

Eyes wide in surprise, the Canadian was plucked from her seat, skipped around the area by the Celt. While she sang that annoying chant. Being dragged around and laughed at was certainly not how the girl wanted to spend her day. She wasn't usually one to get angry, but in the current situation, she couldn't help it. She closed her eyes to hold her anger while she tore her arm from the Celt's grasp. Her two hands balled into fists and were plastered to her sides with either one of her arms. Her eyes flashed open once more, the faint flame of her anger and embarrassment blazing in those lavender eyes. She only barely noticed what her dark counterpart had to say.

By the way, little Alice? I left you a weapon of your choosing.~ You can pick from any one or two, but once you made your decision, the remaining weapon(s) shall disappear.~ You'll need those weapons to keep yourself safe and watch your surroundings.~ Enjoy happy hunting.~

AGAIN! Why did these people insist that she was this girl named Alice!! She stomped her foot harshly at the ground, but her frail nature only made a weak impact.

"It would be so nice if something would make sense for a change!! Of all the silly nonsense, this is the stupidest tea party I've ever been to in all my life!! My name is NOT Alice and I certainly have no memory of any mad crowd like you!"

She grabbed the first two weapons that her eyes fell upon: the rifle and the saber sword, before she huffed and turned on her heels, her tall, light brown boots thumping quietly on the ground as she marched off in the opposite direction of the Tea Party. "I'm going to find someone who actually has some sense of sanity in this strange world! Maybe THEY can help me find my way!"

As she continued to part herself from the wild crowd, her pace slowed. She had no idea where she was, again. But she wasn't going back for help, oh NO! The Canadian was done with that insane gang. She would find her own way, just fine! Then, another thought occurred to her, stopping her in her tracks.

What was her name? Did she even have one? Perhaps she had bumped her head on the way down, or perhaps...she was this Alice after all... But that was just nonsense talk...wasn't it?
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones

Post  Alfred F. Jones May 3rd 2012, 2:54 pm

Alfred F. Jones ~ The Cheshire Cat!
    I'm just odd.

Upon hearing the wolf's entrance, the Cheshire spun around and the biggest (and most definitely the most maniacal) smile crossed his lips. He skipped closer to where Ivan, the Cheshire wolf, was. He caused more vodka, tea, and other goods to spill as all the porcelain clattered annoyingly. He stopped just in front of the wolf and plopped down, striped tail curling around his form. His ears twitched and he purred, "Ivannn...too long, indeed." The Cheshire bent his form and nuzzled his head against one of the wolf's paws, purring within his throat before he heard Alice was leaving.

Well...that was just unacceptable.

"But it's your Birthday!" Cheshire suddenly cried, getting to his feet. He cackled with laughter, tilting his head. "Or, maybe not. But you were invited to the party! Because it is your very Unhappy Birthday!" The cat was clearly not making sense - and he wasn't supposed to be. He jumped from the table, following after Alice, but as he did so...his form was beginning to disappear. When he had vanished completely, his smile re-appeared in front of Alice, his face coming completely into view, his form following.

He was standing in front of her, blocking her path. His tail wrapped about her waist and he pulled her to him. "I insist you stay for the party. Or, maybe I don't. Possibly...quite possibly, I'd like your company."

Post  Guest May 3rd 2012, 6:05 pm

((@ Gilbert: I love your entry ^^ Wasn't crappy at all Red King. :D))

"Ah father...Privet!" He said overjoyed. "Welcum to de tea party! Care for a drink?" He exclaimed still waving the sword around like it was a sort of toy. He always did enjoy these things. He gave a grin towards the others but it faded as soon as Alice made her way to leave.
    "But how can Alice forget her name?! Did you hit your head too hard? Here! 'Ave a drink on your Merry Unbirthday, right Cheshy? Please stay....all this hard work for you!" He grabbed her hand, making sure to be gently yet impulsive, and brought her over to the table. His eyes were a sort of seductive that was blended with insanity that only he seemed to pull off.
    Luka Bondevik
    Luka Bondevik

The Mad Tea Party(All Countries welcome) Empty Re: The Mad Tea Party (All Countries welcome)

Post  Luka Bondevik May 3rd 2012, 6:52 pm

Dark Alice could still hear the loud chatter of the crazy Mad Hatter and knew that someone new had arrived. She wasn't going to go back and see, but was more interested on finding something to give her some information even if she meant to use her cold like expressions to get what she wanted.

Man, how long is this dang forest, it feels like it goes on forever. Not to mention that I felt the presence of something a while back.~ Forget it, I try and jump it when it comes around again and this time I get the information that I so desire.~

She was obivously aware that there was something lingering around in the forest, but waited until she could make into the clearing before she sprung her trap. It took a while before she made it into the clearing and when she got out she noticed a big building and started walking towards it, unaware that there was something coming at her at full speed, but unaware of the direction it was coming from which made it hard her to actually notice what it was. All she could see was a faint color of red, but wasn't sure who or what it was.

Aghh! What did you do to me....W...what are you...

Dark Alice seemed to have caught herself into something and wasn't sure what. That's why she was attacked and was now being taken some where. If she got herself into this mess she would gladly be able to get out of it, but she didn't need the help of anyone, even if it was from ruler of Wonderland. Nothing would change her points of view and how she saw them, but one thing was sure, that she only had herself to trust and trust her own abilities and she wasn't loyal to anyone, she did things they the way were intended.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 9:22 am