Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

4 posters

A Simple Song [All are welcome~]

Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

A Simple Song [All are welcome~] Empty A Simple Song [All are welcome~]

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly June 28th 2012, 12:47 pm

A Simple Song [All are welcome~] Studentvia-1

It was about 10:30 in the morning when Annie decided to skip class. She wasn't in the mood to listen to a bunch of rambling teachers and annoying classmates. A soft breeze was blowing across the grounds, ruffling her shortly cut hair as she sat beneath the shade of an old tree. With her headphones blocking out the sound around her and her emerald eyes shut in a peaceful manner, the only sign that she was still awake was the gentle strumming of her hands across the strings of her cherry red electric guitar, held comfortably in her arms.

Her voice rang quietly through the open air along with her tune, secretly begging to be noticed, but hoping to remain her own little secret all the same.

"We'll do it all, everything, on our own.
    We don't need anything or anyone.

If I lay here,
    If I just lay here,
    Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

I don't quite know how to say how I feel.
    Those three words are said too much. They're not enough.

If I lay here,
    If I just lay here,
    Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Forget what we're told,
    Before we get too old.
    Show me your garden that's bursting into life.

Let's waste time, chasing cars around our heads.
    I need your grace to remind me to find my own..."

Annie was content. Her music was one of the only things that still kept her sane with all the stress of her studies - not to mention the upcoming prom. She wasn't sure she wanted to even go. She did love dancing and social events, but where would she fit in when it came to the dates and slow dancing? It didn't feel like her style - but then again, did she really want to miss out on such a life milestone? Just maybe... Unless, someone could change her mind.

**song: Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol
    Luka Bondevik
    Luka Bondevik

A Simple Song [All are welcome~] Empty Re: A Simple Song [All are welcome~]

Post  Luka Bondevik June 28th 2012, 3:48 pm

Sorry if the song is kind of long.

Yuu was carrying some book in her arms as she was walking out of the library and just so happen to notice that someone was singing, but couldn't see where it was coming from. She's never heard such a lovely voice like that and wanted to see who it belonged to. She thought she saw someone, but it was just a bird that was flying by. Yuu placed her books on the bench and sat down still wondering where that person might be, but instead ending up singing.

A Simple Song [All are welcome~] 35mgk89

“Where can you find a heart without a single scar?”
    The wind asked me as it passed by the back of my neck
    I don’t have a legitimate answer on me
    I’m just living a single person’s life lively

Being knocked down by a spring that’s a little too blue*
    We pushed our way through the light of the same summer together
    Positivity, spread out on the road you chose
    So one day you’ll be lit up again

“You want to live without frowning
    So don’t hate the rain”
    “You want to be without lies
    So you just make yourself lonely”

It’s been making love lie dormant in your body, in order to transport it
    Always, always
    Since the day you were born, always
    You, me, him, whoever
    Everyone is wandering around at a loss for words
    So that someday, someday, it will be able to reach. . .

Missing my chance to enter the circle of people, at a loss for what to do
    Putting on a different season from a base called loneliness
    While being held by the head wind, the wish to stop breathing settled down in just the thoughts each held

Wanting to run away to somewhere that isn’t here
    Wanting to become someone that wasn’t myself
    A monolith of a smile that was attached for the time being
    What is it that people want?

Above a sprawled out lawn
    After I had cried a bit
    I removed the hole from the doughnut
    The sky being too blue
    This time I cried with all my might

It’s alright if there’s no such thing as a time machine
    I just want to be able to treasure this moment
    But, but, without letting go of regret
    So that one day I could be close with someone, I chose to be alone
    So that we could become one, we broke into pieces
    Yes, that’s right
    So that one day it will fit that time in our lives

We’re never truly alone
    Even though there’s no beautiful name for those feelings you gave me
    They keep dancing into the sky of memories

“You want to live without frowning
    So don’t hate the rain”
    “You want to be without lies
    So you just make yourself lonely”

You, finding the loneliness that had become a child in me, held me
    “It’s alright to cry again”
    I had begun to feel like I could hold it back
    Although I was sad, I didn’t cry
    And I’ve always, always wanted to cry

Whatever’s in your heart, don’t cover it
    With all my strength, I wanted to smile

Hmph. I wonder when I'll get the hear that lovely voice again. I never knew that a voice could sound so pretty to the ears. I don't normally sing, since I'm kind of shy in front of crowds, but after hearing that voice I think I might give it a try. I hope Vladimir won't make fun of me after this. I feel so embarrassed now just thinking about it.

Song- Mask by Aqua Timez
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly June 28th 2012, 5:58 pm

:U OMG THAT IS MY FAVE BLEACH SONG!!! <333333

A Simple Song [All are welcome~] Studentvia-1

As Annie's song came to an end, she was stunned by the sound of another charming voice not too far from her. She hastily paused her music and listened to the song that the mystery girl was singing. It brought a smile to her face. She thought she was the only one who was timid to share her talents, but now she was no longer alone.

As soon as the song ended, the red head jumped to her feet, slinging her guitar over her shoulder. In a hurry, she followed the path from which the voice came. When she saw the platinum haired classmate on a nearby bench, she decided to approach from behind, hoping not to startle her too much. The grass crunched softly beneath Annie's feet as she grew closer, a friendly smile on her face.

"Ello there! I heard ya singin' from across the grounds. Mask by Aqua Timez; It's one of my fave songs, and ya sing it pretty damn well. I've seen ya around in class but never really introduced myself before..." She chuckled awkwardly, rubbing the back of her neck with a free hand. Her emerald eyes wandered a bit as she made her greeting, not used to being the one making introductions. "The name's Eireann Kirkland-- but ya can just call me Annie. It's nice to meetcha."
    Luka Bondevik
    Luka Bondevik

Post  Luka Bondevik June 29th 2012, 12:43 am

As Yuu finished singing the song she just sang, she noticed that someone had approached her from behind and couldn't quite tell who it was and decided to put on her glasses.

I can't see that well without my glasses. Sorry, Miss Annie was it? My name Yuu Simon Ortiz, but Yuu is just fine. By the way, were you the one singing earlier? You have a very lovely voice for someone who has a thing in common with me.

Yuu was happy to see Annie wasn't the only one who was timid in showing off her talent. The only times she would sing like that would when she pretended that a her hairbrush was a microphone and when she takes a shower. Yuu loved seeing her class mate have an interest in a song they both liked.

Anyways, I have more songs that I would like to show you, I mean if you want. That's totally your call, nothing I won't force on you.
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski June 29th 2012, 8:04 am

sdkghf. Crappy reply. I'll add a picture later.

"Hullo d'ere..."

A soft-spoken voice rose from an unknown source somewhere in close proximity; a voice that was laden with some sort of thick accent.

The form of that violet-eyed Euroasian teen was sitting in on a tree limb that stood a good ways from the ground. His long legs were dangling, and his form was hunched over just enough so that the palms of his hands rested against the limb on either side of him. He was dressed in his usual attire of a black hoodie, a loose white shirt, dark pants, brown knee-high winter boots, and that plad-purple-and-grey scarf that hung loosley around his neck.

The silvery-haired teen had his usual light smile etched across his pale features as he just gazed down at the two females. It was unknown exactly how long he'd been up there, but by now nearly the entire school knew he was... odd. Sure he'd been caught fighting multiple times on school grounds and had skipped several of his classes, yet his reputation as a student was decent. It was his mysterious personality that usually got in the way of him being more well-known amung his peers.

The boy tilted his head ever so slightly, causing some stray strands of his hair to slip off his eyes.

"You two have beautiful voices." The Russian said simply through his ever-holding smile.

"Your song here are... different d'an d'e ones in my lands. a'I like d'em."

The boy slipped off from the branch and fell on his feet with a light 'thud,' bending over just slightly to reduce the pressure of the impact on his feet. As he straightened, one could easily tell he was taller than most of the people in the classes. For someone his size, the boy was sure light on his feet.

"a'I don't t'ink we were in d'e same classes. My name is Ivan."
    Luka Bondevik
    Luka Bondevik

Post  Luka Bondevik July 1st 2012, 1:08 am

Sorry for the short reply, I just got back from Anime Expo.

Yuu was surprised to see that Ivan was in the tree the whole time and didn't notice it, but was somewhat surprised at his comment about her singing as well as Annie's.

Oh my, its quite a surprise that you happened to be in the tree and not notice at all that you were there. And thanks for the comment I feel happy now that you said that. By the way my name's Yuu Simon Ortiz, but you can call me Yuu for short. You seem to be a nice person and there's something about you that seems mysterious and I kinda like that. It's not that often I see someone so unique.
    Antonio F. Carriedo
    Antonio F. Carriedo

Post  Antonio F. Carriedo July 1st 2012, 12:43 pm

Antonio had been sitting in a bench not to far away from the other three nations. He had just downloaded the newest album by Dead By April and he started to sing one of his all time favorite songs.

Into the fire on my own. I know I won't see your face again. Hey.
    Are you sitting there alone, hey-ya-hey. Are you thinking like me, of the laughing times.
    Or all the sad and loving times?
    Everything that's left of us is fading away!

Promise me to think of us, as a time so beautiful
    Promise me to think of us, still bright, still colorful
    Promise me to look back at us, as a time in your life, you enjoyed

Surrounded by flames everywhere. What I used to be, and not even there
    The absence of you is killing me, hey-ya-hey. Are you thinking like me, of the laughing times,
    Or all the sad and loving times?
    Everything that's left of us is fading away!
    Promise me to think of us, as a time so beautiful
    Promise me to think of us, still bright, still colorful
    Promise me to look back at us, as a time in your life you enjoyed

Though he wasn't the best when it came to signing foreign music because of his accent most couldn't tell what he was saying but regardless that did not stop him from trying his best at signing. He smiled to himself when he had finished singing the song.
    Luka Bondevik
    Luka Bondevik

Post  Luka Bondevik July 1st 2012, 1:34 pm

As Yuu was talking to Ivan and Annie, she happened to notice someone else singing. She excused herself and walked over to where the male student was.

I just heard you singing just now and I got to saw that's kinda cool and I'm impressed about your accent in singing that song. By the way I'm Yuu Simon Ortiz, but you can call me Yuu for short. I can also speak Spanish and French, but I'm just trying out my English. -giggles-

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 27th 2024, 12:06 am