Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

+11
Magnus Densen
Feliciano Vargas
Antonio F. Carriedo
Emil Steilsson
Francis Bonnefoy
Mexico
Marina Cruz
Wang Yao
Fish
Ivan Braginski
Eireann Ó'Reilly
15 posters

Ballroom Prom

Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Ballroom Prom - Page 3 Empty Re: Ballroom Prom

Post  Ivan Braginski July 28th 2012, 1:11 am

YOU NO FAIL, ERIIII... you a scary-good dancer ;A;

By the way.. ignore any typos and such here.. it was past midnight when I write this, and i was too lazy to go back and edit stuff xD

Ballroom Prom - Page 3 Dance_rusia_by_soulkishin-d3ilzo9 [I had to...]

Ivan gave a light grin as the music picked up to a quicker pace. He glanced down just for a brief moment, copying her swift dance moves and foot steps to the first parts of the refrain. The steps and the sweeps were nearly flawless as he calculated his partner's moves carefully. The Russian had to admit.. he had indeed underestimated her dancing skills.

As Eireann pivioted in and out of his arms, the Russian kept his support on her, raising his opposite arm and so forth for added effect.

Ivan didn't seem to mind the close proximity as his partner dipped backwards. He stepped out with his left foot placed his hand on her back to support her dip, yet kept his right foot where it was and leaned down with her, raising his right arm out behind him. Ivan pulled his partner back up and placed his hands on the sides of her hips as her back touched his toreso, swaying his own hips to match the rythem Eirenn's form set to the music.

Once she twisted out of the swaying, Ivan mimiked her first cha-cha- like foot steps before taking her hand and matching the foot paces as almost perfectly as he got the hang of the beat. He allowed his hips and toreso to sway to the music as he stepped, giving his overall dancing form a smoother, more fluid appearance.

Forward... backward... side... slide... Yes... he was indeed getting the hang of this.

Ivan prepared to take the lead again, noticing that proud, almost savage flicker in her eyes. She had set the standards, and now it was his job to meet them. It looked to him that they were the only ones on the dance floor as of now....

All the more reason to put on a show.

A smirk graced his lips as the tempo slowed. Ivan placed a hand about her waist and rose their other hands, returning them to the position they started out on.

{We were on fire
    now we're frozen}
    Ivan stepped forward with his right foot before the other in a swift foxtrot sort of fashion. At the ending words of the first phrase, he removed his right hand from her waist while still holding onto her left hand and spun her once at 'on', and catching her twelve o'clock with his left arm at 'fire.' He swiftly placed his hand back on her waist and repeated the steps exept with the left-foot before the right; he spun her once and caught her six-o'clock with his right arm at the two syllables of 'frozen'

{There's no desire,
    nothing spoken
    You're just playing
    I keep waiting......}
    Ivan began to step forward, backward, to the side, and slide in the swift, cha-cha like fashion like they had before, only this time, his steps were more vigorous and caught the down beats as well as the regular one.

{For
    your heart....}
    The Russian swung in a wide step to the right at 'for', and twisted his body sideways at the following word. Just a split moment later, he stepped back and took both her hands in his in an open-hand position and turned her without letting go of her hands, so that one arm went over her head and her back then touched his form. Still grasping her hands with her arms around her own form, Ivan swayed his hips to the echo of 'your heart', accenting the swing of the music with his own form.

"Your turn...." Ivan whispered. The very tone of his whisper was exited... just as ferocious and determined to 'show off' as that glint on those Irish orbs were.
    Matthieu Williams
    Matthieu Williams

Post  Matthieu Williams July 29th 2012, 3:08 am

♫♪♫ Matthieu "Canada" Williams ♫♪♫
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
    ♫ Academy Prom DJ [DJ-C4N4D4] ♫
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
    Ballroom Prom - Page 3 2nuujp2Ballroom Prom - Page 3 F8493306f96fec51f6fbf20dd847a465Ballroom Prom - Page 3 1430t54
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
    Ballroom Prom - Page 3 13798085Ballroom Prom - Page 3 Icon226Ballroom Prom - Page 3 Canada-25Ballroom Prom - Page 3 Canada-41Ballroom Prom - Page 3 Iconstock_hetalia_38190361Ballroom Prom - Page 3 29628101Ballroom Prom - Page 3 Rszcj4furwarin1
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
    Location:(varies through post too much)♪ Thoughts: N/A ♪ With: Self/School
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

"Mon dieu... I-I can't believe it..."

I gasped loudly, half in delight and half in shock, nearly dropping the letter on the ground with excitement. According to the academy's student and staff council, I had been chosen as a DJ for The Prom. The Prom was probably one of the biggest events the academy had to offer, and it seemed like quite a privilege to me if you attended. I hadn't gone all the other years, but when they announced they were going to have volunteer DJs to be chosen, I had decided to get over my quiet and shy nature to try out.

Unbeknownst to most of the world, I have a very strong passion - for music. Dubstep especially. I even had my own turntables downstairs in my basement and my version of a 'Bass Cannon'. I loved it more as a hobby than a competition, and practiced with it many times. I had sound proof walls up, of course. Otherwise, some of the other nations wouldn't get too pleased at being woken up at three o'clock in the morning by some dubstep remix of a Maroon 5 song.

At first I was pretty rusty with my DJ skills - often sounding like a mash up of songs that sounded like a four year old put them together, but over time, I had kindled that small flame of passion and coaxed it into a great flame that now is completely controllable and responds immediately to any of my commands. The only problem was - I needed an audience.

You see, when I was younger, I was very quiet and shy, often outshone by my older 'twin' brother, America, or Alfred F. Jones. Sure, I was fought over quite a bit, but it was Alfred who had the giant Revolutionary War. Me? Well, being a peace loving nation and all, I kept quiet until about a year after it was over before asking for my own independence. Luckily, Great Britain allowed me to quit the rank of one of his colonies rather easily, so I became my own country without that much hassle.

Today, Alfred still shadows me, with all of his heroic patriotism talk and power, but even though a fool could see clear through his babbling and see my potential to be what he stated, the other nations dissmiss me as some non-existent person or even America himself. I try to tell them that I'm not, but tough economic times slowly take over and I have to work constantly, with only a few minutes for breaks. As soon as I have lots of free time, I dedicate it to doing my hobbies, like DJ-ing.

Since I was so unknown, I found it appalling that I got selected to be a DJ at the academy's Prom. To finally have an audience. To finally have listeners. 

To finally have a voice to strike out originality with.

Ballroom Prom - Page 3 Bar

Ring, ring, ring!

"Ugh... Mornin' already? Maple... You're kidding, right?" I groaned as I forced open my eyes to glance at my alarm clock with my poor, blurry vision. From what I could decipher, it wasn't morning - it was at least an hour or so after the beginning time of the Prom. My eyes snapped fully open, jolted with panic. "Oh érable! I have to hurry!"

I practically leapt out of bed, and grabbed my glasses, putting them on quickly. I ran to my clothes -which were laid out neatly on the floor- and changed out of my red pyjamas, which was dotted with pictures of white maple leaves. 

The clothes I had picked out the night before was a dark brown suit jacket with black buttons that shone in the light like little pebbles. I wore a light buttoned coffee toned sweater beneath that, and a deep, crimson red dress shirt underneath everything. I completed the look with a white tie with bright, candy apple red maple leaves printed on it and a pair of classy black dress shoes I usually wore for special occasions. I classified this as a 'special occasion'.

Because I didn't have much prior knowledge about DJing before I started, I didn't know that most DJs didn't wear such formal looking clothes...

I had only a few minutes to quickly brush down my sloppy looking bed-head hair before having to sprint down to my basement, where I heaved the Bass Cannon up the stairs, along with my iPhone. I knew there would be a turn table there if I needed it, but I didn't know if there would be the songs that I wanted to use there as well.

As soon as I packed everything into the car and drove it to the academy, arriving there in ten minutes flat. I opened my trunk to drag my Bass Cannon out and hurried along the side walk outside the academy to the front entrance, which I entered as quickly as I could. 

I followed the loud music to locate the gymnasium, which wasn't all that hard to do. I reached the door and hesitated for a few moments.
    D'accord, Mattie. Once you go in there, use your loudest voice so then everyone can hear you. They won't know you're there if you do not announce your presence.

Taking a deep breath, I yanked the door open and pushed the cannon into the gym.

"Heeeellllloooo everybody! DJ-C4N4D4* is finally here!"

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
    Øut ♫ Øf ♪ Ŵubs
    Ballroom Prom - Page 3 120Ballroom Prom - Page 3 Icon263Ballroom Prom - Page 3 Iconstock_hetalia_electric31Ballroom Prom - Page 3 Iconstock_hetalia_3457888-21Ballroom Prom - Page 3 Canada01
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

*pronounced "Canada"

I hope it's alright I did it in first person... I'm so used to it >.>

And they're nations... Right?

=.=

And...

Worst. Coding. Ever. DX I will have to fix this later... I feel so frustrated with coding right now I will just revamp this later... T^T

and... Gais. This post is so horrible... *shamed* I have posted better... ._.

Ignore Mr. No Confidence over here :'D

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
    Ballroom Prom - Page 3 Anime1878Ballroom Prom - Page 3 Anime2471Ballroom Prom - Page 3 Anime2535Ballroom Prom - Page 3 R146-1Ballroom Prom - Page 3 1218065531384
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
    Emil Steilsson
    Emil Steilsson

Post  Emil Steilsson July 31st 2012, 4:23 am

Lovely smiled. "Sure, Ironicly, I ate nothing before I came, figuring I would stuff myself from refreshments." She said with a slight giggle. But when he Kissed both of her cheeks, as well as her hand, a blush dusted over her cheeks. 'Its just Italian Custom. Don't be so Naive.' she told herself. "Well, my older brother Did give me lessons. but I'm not That good, am I?" She asked, her blush growing slightly.

When they finally made it to the Long Table with Refreshments, she looked from side to side, before quickly snatching a small fruit tart from the tray, feeling like a Thief. She was forced to promise not to eat all the sweet treats, but her craving was betraying her promise. "sorry Iggs. I'm Starving.And you know there's nothing better than a Fruit Tart." She said before Popping the sweet in her mouth guiltily. "Hey Feliciano?" The Red-head asked the Italian, "Do you think we can--" She was cut off by the sound of One of her brothers at the DJ stand. "Oh no..." Que Face palm. "I think Canada got into my Sugar-spiked Maple syrup again..." She Turned to the stand trying to catch her brother's eye. 'I sware, if all else goes wrong, I'm blaming Canada, Iggy, and America.' she Muttered in her head. She Truly loved her big brother Canada, but was always blamed for when he got a bit hyper.

OOC: Crappy posts are Crappy, Sorry for not replying. Its 2:20am and I'm sleeping on an uncomfortable couch/bed thing at the hospital. so yeah. At least I'm doodling XD

Post  Guest July 31st 2012, 8:26 am

Alek looked up and waved at Ivan smiling warmly, and then looked at Dominika who was fuming- at him His smile faded just a tad and he looked down at Raivis, the music speed changing. "Want a drink?" He asked close to his ear.
    Ballroom Prom - Page 3 Aleks10

On the other side of the room was Rachel having her own drink as she walked up to the Spaniard with crossed arms. She nudged him just a tad and smiled not facing him. "Hola-" She was cut off by the Canadian voice and she chuckled. "Well then, ahora si vamos a tener musica." She grinned.Ballroom Prom - Page 3 Havana10
    Matthieu Williams
    Matthieu Williams

Post  Matthieu Williams July 31st 2012, 10:19 am

♫♪♫ Matthieu "Canada" Williams ♫♪♫
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
    ♫ Academy Prom DJ [DJ-C4N4D4] ♫
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
    Ballroom Prom - Page 3 2nuujp2Ballroom Prom - Page 3 F8493306f96fec51f6fbf20dd847a465Ballroom Prom - Page 3 1430t54
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
    Ballroom Prom - Page 3 13798085Ballroom Prom - Page 3 Icon226Ballroom Prom - Page 3 Canada-25Ballroom Prom - Page 3 Canada-41Ballroom Prom - Page 3 Iconstock_hetalia_38190361Ballroom Prom - Page 3 29628101Ballroom Prom - Page 3 Rszcj4furwarin1
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
    Location: School♪ Thoughts: "It's time to party!"With: School
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

I grinned broadly at the mixed reactions I received from the crowd - some were excited, others were a bit annoyed while the rest were straight up apalled. Does no one know how to party around here? I spotted my little sister, Reez, putting on a face of pure Why do all of my brothers act so embarrassingly?

If it was possible, I smiled even wider.

"People! We're not going to party, we're going to PAAAARTEEEEY!" I shouted, hoping to win over some of the unhappy students. I got a loud cheer, and I quickly wheeled my cart onto the stage.

Some randoms students came over curiously, wondering what the Bass Cannon was.
    "DJ, what's that?"

"This? Uhhh... It's nothing special... It's just my... Bass Cannon!" Right on cue, I hit the giant red button on top of the cannon. Speakers in front of it slid to the sides and out of the way as a bigger one was unveiled in the centre, pulsing from the sudden blast from the dubstep it started playing loudly.

Feeling a bit smug, I leaned against it and bobbed my head to the beat, watching as the students before me started dancing.
    [i]That, my friends, is how you throw a real party... Too bad no one knew of this sooner. I could have thrown a lot of parties.

I soon got a sudden idea. "By the way, guys, if you want to request a song -I'll play dubstep version of it only, sorry guys-, I am free for suggestions. All of the songs I play here are all recorded and remixed by me, with a touch of extra bass you don't see a lot in other dubstep remixes. It's all original."

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
    Øut ♫ Øf ♪ Ŵubs
    Ballroom Prom - Page 3 120Ballroom Prom - Page 3 Icon263Ballroom Prom - Page 3 Iconstock_hetalia_electric31Ballroom Prom - Page 3 Iconstock_hetalia_3457888-21Ballroom Prom - Page 3 Canada01
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
    Curse my writer's block! I can't write anymore... DX

And why am I so OOC? 0.o

Meh, I feel like I'm RPing Vinyl Scratch rather than Canada... =.=

And now stare at my lame post.

Why am I still talking?

Why are you still reading?

Why am I rambling in this OOC area?

DX

Seriously, guys.

I think my coding is doing something funky with the text size DX

Or, at least, on my iPod I'm doing all of my posts on >.>
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ 
    Ballroom Prom - Page 3 Anime1878Ballroom Prom - Page 3 Anime2471Ballroom Prom - Page 3 Anime2535Ballroom Prom - Page 3 R146-1Ballroom Prom - Page 3 1218065531384
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly August 3rd 2012, 2:03 pm

Ballroom Prom - Page 3 Promerin

Eireann was impressed by Ivan's ability to step up their routine, a wild grin touching her charming features. He had an amazing grasp of the music and rhythm. He was just as light on his feet as she was, which made the whole experience that extra bit fun. The swing of his hips along with his equal determination to show off brought an eager purr from her throat. "Ooh~ You're on..." She whispered in return, emerald eyes on fire in the multicolored shine of the lights.

{I am fiending
    For the sunshine
    }

To begin, Eireann stepped closer to Ivan so that they were chest to chest. It was a common foxtrot step where the pair extended their arms to either side and took several glides across the floor. As such, she glided two steps to her right before dropping into the splits on fiending. She then pulled back up and repaired their stance, taking another two gliding steps to her left on the two syllables of sunshine.

{To show our love
    In a good light
    }

The next phrase began with the standard foxtrot steps forward: forward, forward, right slide - and a right handed spin under Ivan's arm on love. Eireann followed up by repeating the steps in an opposite manner: backward, backward, left slide - finished with a dip towards the floor in which her right leg kicked straight out under the Russians' arm. During the dip, the Irish girl had expertly planned her timing, and had dipped directly under one of the shining lights to accent the lyrics on the word light.

{Give me reason
    I am pleading
    }

Pulling up from her dip, Eireann switched back to the cha cha style steps, her hands on his hips as her own hips swished back and forth to the beat. Come reason, she pushed her hands back from his chest in a sassy manner, sliding backward a few feet from him. She twirled on her toes so she was standing side by side with him, repeating the swishing cha cha steps before turning to face his side, slipping a seductive hand under his chin, her body crouched and leaning slightly toward him. It was just about the perfect way for her to express pleading.

{To the stars...}

The redhead would finish with a 'bang': returning to a side by side position to Ivan, she remained a foot or so from him, crouched in the parallel position to him. Her left hand was bent on her hip but her right slid sneakily up her body from her heel to the free air above, her hips moving in enchanting sync to the music as she did so. By the time her turn ended, she was indeed pleading to the stars.

She was leaving everything up to Ivan now to impress the crowd. He would have to take hold of her once more and wow them with the upbeat refrain, just as Eireann had the first time around. Her body position said it all - she wasn't going to get upstaged by Ivan Braginski. She refused to accept such a thing.

Le Crappy Post Is Crappy >.> RECOVERING FROM SURGERY. Cant practice or plan dance moves on mah feet. (even though i suck anyway) XD

Post  Guest August 5th 2012, 12:30 am

Raivis shivered as He saw his boss wave and waved nervously back to him. "N-Now that You mention it, I am a little thirsty" He chuckled softly to himself,taking Aleksei's arm and walked over to the punch bowl.
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani August 6th 2012, 6:48 am

Ballroom Prom - Page 3 Aya_s_10

As the young Hawaiian state was relaxing, enjoying her punch and watch of the couples, she saw that two guys were coming towards the punch bowl. She smiled and gave a gentle wave as they made their way to the punch bowl. She just wanted to greet them, kinda recognized or at least heard of them. She thought to herself to try and catch their names again...what were they?....Oh yes, Raivis Galante, and Aleksei Braginski. "Aloha you two~. Enjoying the night?" she asked them with her gentle smile and tone of voice.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 10:45 pm