Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

3 posters

Front Desk

Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Front Desk  Empty Front Desk

Post  Feliciano Vargas March 13th 2012, 1:01 am

I know everyone of you is shy to start something, I'm shy as well, so just go along. Don't be shy no one is judging you, we have our own role playing styles, and that's what's great about it. Let's just have fun everyone!

An Italian walked down the hallway, wearing a grey suit. His appearance as usual has a smile on his face and eyes would be always closed. Shoes clapped against the floor as its footsteps echoed through the hallway. The Hallway was surprisingly empty, perhaps, classes haven't started. He is one of the faculty of course. He stopped his trails in front of the Library door, and slid his hands into his pockets, searching for his Key.

"Now where did I put that key?" He says as he searched for the item. "Ah! found it!"

Turns out, he found his keys inside his underwear, this Italian was sure sloppy with his possessions. He injected the key into the doorknob, unlocked the door, and opened the Library. 'Make sure you put an open sign on the door so students will know the Library is open!' He remembered an order from Germany. For so, he put up an 'Open' sign for the students to see and come in.

"Man! This place is dark! It's-sa-scary!" The Italian begin to shiver but then he knew the lights were just off, so he searched for the light switch, luckily, he found it quickly. When the lights opened, Veneziano's eyes opened slight upon amazement in how neat the room was and how it was filled with books. It was rather well decorated. He started ran around and happily grabbed any random books. "Wow... So very neat!" As he scan few books, he put them back into its place and spotted his front desk, a desk where books should be check out from. He saw his name printed on its tab. 'Feliciano Vargas'

"Very Cool!" He was impressed. Smiling, he walked around his front desk and examine its items, there were a lot of papers in the drawer, papers, files, records, staples, printer, stamps and so much more. Any item that would help students relating to paper work. How impressive, let's just hope the Italian would handle this smoothly.

Last edited by Feliciano Vargas on March 18th 2012, 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Front Desk  Empty Re: Front Desk

Post  Guest March 13th 2012, 1:49 am

You always have balls, you know? Glad you're convincing to everyone to role play. Keep it up.

A baltic country entered the Library quietly and spotted the Italian, it seems like he wasn't the only one who is new to the school. A smile went across his face and called the Italians name. "Mr. Vargas, right?" He asked the other nation and walked towards him. As an introduction for a fellow faculty, he lend his hand forth to the other nation and introduced himself, rather than English would be the langauge, he tried to speak in Italian.

" Mi chiamo Eduard Von Bock, uno studente e un professore." a smile broke his speech and began speaking again. "I heard you're the new Italian Teacher, am I correct?"

Last edited by Eduard Von Bock on March 13th 2012, 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas March 13th 2012, 3:07 am

Thanks! I'm really pumped about this site. Probably it's because my first time having one of these Hetalia forums. Did you take Italian? Your sentence is grammatically correct!

"Huh?" The Italian was interrupted with his little inspection by his own desk. Theres a lot more to explore at around the Library, since it was his first time being in it. Though, he'll be here the rest of the year whenever the classes will start, so he didn't mind to pause his little activity... A student came into his Library on his very first day. What a joyful day that is! Veneziano paused his little exploration and exclaimed his voice.

"EDUARD!"

He yelled out the others name, since the Library is a quiet place, his voice had echoed inside the room. Happily, ran toward the Baltic nation with a smile and an awfully elated mood. He nodded as a response to the others first question, was he 'Mr. Vargas' indeed he is... The Italian was rather shocked hearing a Baltic nation like him would be speaking his language, but what can he say? His culture, language and history were contagious, it can't be blamed. Veneziano may be useless but his inventions, cultures and language were rich. He was impressed how his sentences were correct, how it was well put together. Splendid it was! He decided to answer in Italian as well.

"Si, tu hai ragione! Io ho sono professore di italiana!" He answered the other. The happy go lucky northern Italian, looked at the others gesture of introduction and get ahold of his hand and shook it, but he's Italian, Italian has another way of greeting and has no shame of showing it. As he shook the others hand, he smiled and kissed the others cheek. It was his sign of greeting, no one can blame him up to this point.

After the pleasant greetings, he looked at Eduard with a smile on his face, his eyes were now closed unlike earlier, it was open. "So, what brings you here, Mr. Von Bock?"

//Translation: Yes, You are right, I am a professor of Italian
    Ivana Braginska
    Ivana Braginska
    Admin

Post  Ivana Braginska March 13th 2012, 11:34 am

Awww I am glad that you are encouraging everyone to roleplay here Feliciano. It is different than YT roleplaying and I'm glad we have pumped up roleplayers like you to help those who are new to forums~
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Front Desk  Ivana1
    Outside in the halls of her morning routine, the Russian vice-principal was walking towards the library. She was wearing a long black dress with knee high black boots. Her platinum blonde hair was down to her waist and she had an innocent smile on her face. She saw that the library was open and decided to have a chat with the librarian. She opened the door and saw that there were two people in the library.

The door shut and the Russian woman went up to the front. "Privet~" she said in a cheery tone.

Front Desk  Ivana2
    Celdwyn Kirkland
    Celdwyn Kirkland

Post  Celdwyn Kirkland March 13th 2012, 6:44 pm

Heh, I'm kinda nervous even replying...

The Russian teen walked casually down the hall even though it was quite early for him to be at school. He was thinking of borrowing a few books about war to pass the time during class. He walked up to the door the of the library, opening it with a bit of laziness.

"*Доброе утро..." Vlad yawned, then made his way to the war books.

He scanned though the books, taking at least four of the books he found interesting and made his way to the librarian's desk.

*Good Morning
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas March 13th 2012, 10:40 pm

@Fem!Russia, Thank you! Nothing is wrong with a slight change, we all know each other here, so that's what it matters. Some roleplayers we don't know but it's always good to meet new people. And I'm positive, your and Transy's Hetalia Forum will soon to have pumped role players other than myself
    @Vladimir, Don't worry! We'll be nervous with you! Just think about this, we all know each other, so theres no reason to be shy. That's what I tell myself at least...

While the Italian was busy conversing with the Estonian instructor, he noticed someone new came into his library. Another person went inside into his library. How grateful, he already felt that this room would be filled with students as soon as the classes starts. When he looked at who it was... It was a female nation, though something went up to his spine, like a vibe of fear that can just take his whole calm composure away. Recognizing who it was, it was the Vice-Principal, he knew he /HAS/ to greet her in some sort.

"Scusa me, Eduard!" He nervously excused himself conversing with the Estonian, and went over to the female, greeting her with a smile on his face. Extending his hand to her, offering her a handshake. What a lovely lady she was, but something doesn't feel right about her presence, it was something he wants to run away from.

"Ciao! My name is Feliciano Vargas, I'm the new Italian instructor and Librarian for this-sa-school. What can I help you with-da?" A nervous smile went up to his face and give her a nervous chuckle. Man... She was tall, though for some reason, he couldn't stop but to tilt his head up to see her eyes... He couldn't stop looking at those eyes, besides her frightening presence... Her eyes were rather beautiful. She sure was not those ladies he flirted with. Though as he looked into her eyes, it was interrupted by another entrant... He looked over who it was, God, it made him shiver once again... These people... Who are they? Are they related? They set off the same aura.

Kindly and respectfully excused himself again from the Vice-President and went over to the student. Approaching him with a smile on his face as usual, as a Librarian, he's supposed to be welcoming. It was his first day, after all. He looked at the student, he noticed he was rather depressed looking but he made sure he maintained his happy-go-lucky personality. "Ciao, I'm the Librarian here! School hasn't started, do you need help with that books-sa?"
    Ivana Braginska
    Ivana Braginska
    Admin

Post  Ivana Braginska March 13th 2012, 10:55 pm

Front Desk  Ivana1

The Russian woman smiled as she was greeted by the Italian. She observed his reaction to her prescence and this made her crack a smile. "Oh don't mind me, da. Ai am just observing your job here. Et is part of de morning routine and Ai am one of your bosses." She mentioned this fact to both males as she remembered that her brother gave her both the student rosters and faculty list.

Front Desk  Ivana2
    Celdwyn Kirkland
    Celdwyn Kirkland

Post  Celdwyn Kirkland March 13th 2012, 11:20 pm

My post are going to be short for a while til I get used to this type of roleplay again.

The teen nodding tiredly his red eyes a bit blurry from tiredness, his jacket had obvious tears and parts where the colors faded away. His scarf was wrapped loosely around his neck as a sign of his laziness in the morning, the ends of his scarf torn and burned.

"I would like to check out these books, da." He yawned pushing the books softly to the librarian.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas March 14th 2012, 12:31 am

Its fine, Vladimir. You're just getting started and warming up. Doesn't matter how long will it take.

Veneziano took the book "You like... Uh..!" His eyes widen in surprised, seeming the book is about 'Wars' School hasn't started, nor have a History class have, theres no way the other could write a report like this. A frown settled on the Italians features and looked at the book for quite a long time. He indeed hated this subject, he lost so many Italian soldiers that time... The suffering his team had endured... So many struggles.

A 'Grr' like sound passed his teeth, angry at the book but then his body startled, remembered that he needs to check out the literature item. "Okay, meet me at the Front Desk, si?" A smile once again made its appearance on the Italian's features and started walking into the Vice-President's way, he looked at her then conversed for a bit. He didn't wanted to ignore the Vice, for so he answered her, it wasn't in his nature to ignore someone.

"I.. I am aware you are my boss, Ms. Braginska... Hehe.. Hehe" A nervous chuckle came from him again.

He waked towards the desk with the Student, and goes behind the desk, grabbing some stamps and small piece of data of the book. For a second, he held the stamp and didn't seem to know how it works. As he figures so, he complained to himself 'Germany is a big meanie pants... He didn't teach me this-sa-part!' Finally, a sound of 'click' from the stamp, making the Italian aware that he already knew how to use the item. Italy opened the book and placed a stamp on its note which were attached on the book's cover. Italy flashed a smile again, and smiles at the Teen. "Ne, bring this book back to me at March 30, 2012, si? If you're not done yet, come back, and I can keep it up to the date, /capisce?"

After he gave the book to the student, he returned his attention back to his fellow faculty, Estonia and Fem!Russia... "Ne. My shift is almost over, wanna come with me in our lounge?" He sighed "//Io ho fame!"

Translations:
    /Understand?
    // I am hungry.
    Celdwyn Kirkland
    Celdwyn Kirkland

Post  Celdwyn Kirkland March 14th 2012, 12:45 am

"Da, Da, I'll bring it back on the 30th." He spoke, too tired to be formal or nice.

The Russian teen picked up his book and made his way out of the library, humming the Soviet National Anthem as he left.
    Ivana Braginska
    Ivana Braginska
    Admin

Post  Ivana Braginska March 14th 2012, 12:49 am

Front Desk  Ivana1

"As much as Ai would like to come to the faculty lounge, Ai unfortunately have to make sure de rest of de faculty are doing their jobs. Maybe next time" she said, bowing her head. Ivana turned around and opened the library door. She took out her roster sheet and checked off Feliciano's name.

Library... check. Ai wonder if de other staff members are set up...? Ivana wondered as she walked down the hall.

Front Desk  Ivana2
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas March 14th 2012, 2:54 am

The Italian stood behind his desk, waving goodbye for the other two exiting the scene. Veneziano enjoyed his first day in the Library, though he didn't know that he will spend most of his entire day in the Library during school days...

A sigh came from the Italian and sit, slanted his back on his computer chair. Comfy it is... A smile appeared on the Italian's appearance, enjoying his alone time in the Library. Though, it was scary, but the sun was out so theres no way he would be afraid. He didn't need either of his closest friends, Germany and Japan, though he was starting to get lonely. Perhaps it is time to continue with his preparations ...

'... !!!' A grumble from his stomach. "Aw..." The Italian complained, maybe its time for his Lunch Break, 'Mangiare' - To Eat, is his number one verb after all.

Smiles were on his face, as usual and stood from his chair and headed exiting to the Entrance door. Put up his 'Close' Sign against the door, closed and locked it. He slid his keys inside his pockets and so is both of his hands, sliding it inside his pockets as he began to walk towards his lounge to get some lunch, perhaps maybe a snack.

The Library is CLOSED for awhile till Feliciano gets back from his Lunch break. A new topic will be posted and will be merge from this topic.

// March 13, 2012

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 27th 2024, 4:16 am