Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

+8
Celdwyn Kirkland
Aylin Dugyu
Honda Kiku
Ivana Braginska
Luka Bondevik
Ivan Braginski
Francis Bonnefoy
Magnus Densen
12 posters

ACTIVE/INACTIVE

Magnus Densen
    Magnus Densen
    Admin

ACTIVE/INACTIVE  Empty ACTIVE/INACTIVE

Post  Magnus Densen March 20th 2013, 2:54 pm

We have a serious matter upon our hands regarding the activeness of the users. We haven't had a running roleplay for months, and the topics have barely been used. Some of you haven't even had the chance to roleplay in the topics since you joined.
    We have topics opened and suggested ideas, but no one will take the initiative to use them, nor join them once they are opened by someone else.

Now, my question is, why?
    Are you on hiatus, active, or permanently inactive?

At least take your time to respond here, please.
    Although this is our meeting place between friends, we mustn't forget it is also a RP site for the Hetalia series.

Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

ACTIVE/INACTIVE  Empty Re: ACTIVE/INACTIVE

Post  Francis Bonnefoy March 20th 2013, 11:27 pm

I've noticed this as well, and I'll safely say I'm active.
    Unfortunately, yes, the RP here has drastically declined; when it's been months with little activity, certainly that's something to be concerned about.
    I'm still very involved in the series, and at least try to log on each day to show I still even go on the forum page. (I can be contacted by other means, if need be) I just don't post, since..well, there's nothing much to post on besides welcoming new users, or in the chat section. I'm not sure if that's the same case with others or not. It's honestly rather saddening to see the place go from blooming with activity to almost deserted now and then, since not many people are posting in the topics and RP's that have been going on so well. It's true that some people can't get online, have had their muses come and go, or have school, etc, but surely at least a fair amount of time could be given to the forum, or to at least give a notice as to why some users don't seem to show up.
    Yet..it's still saddening to see how the forum just dropped in activity, especially with the RP's as well.
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski March 20th 2013, 11:48 pm

I am sorry to say that I am 'inactive' in the Hetalia fandom. I'm sorry, but various factors have
    contributed to my muse for Hetalian roleplaying to completely die out.

It is presumably safe to say that IF something happens to spark the muse, I will gladly return to being an active roleplayer on this forum. However, as of now, I am much more active roleplaying other characters on my Anivide account(s). I am honestly not sure when, if ever, the muse will present itself once more.

I will still be on the forum / chatbox as frequently as possible and help with the newbies, but right now, the muse for roleplaying is no longer applicable to this fandom.
    Magnus Densen
    Magnus Densen
    Admin

Post  Magnus Densen March 21st 2013, 10:30 am

@Erika:

I can thoroughly understand that, but I don't understand why the active users don't post in the topics?
    That's something that's been bugging me for a while.

@Mizzy:
    No worries! It's good to be aware of your inactiveness. I do hope your muse for the fandom will return though since we can all agree you have pleasantly surprised us with your portrayal of Russia.
    Luka Bondevik
    Luka Bondevik

Post  Luka Bondevik March 21st 2013, 2:36 pm

I am on hiatus at the moment. With college, midterms, essays and projects I hadn't had the time to reply to topics and such. That's all I can really say and that my muse is slowly starting to fade from this fandom.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy March 21st 2013, 6:55 pm

@Liz;
    That's been bugging me just as much as it has with you. Even with the newer topics, someone does need to start a post, etc, since they sparked the idea for it or we await responses from them. Many of the users who still show up don't post (Now, I'll admit, I myself am naturally a little too shy to post myself in an active topic that hasn't been started yet) if they consider themselves active. My guess is that others who still come on and are active, who don't post, have things to take care of (as I stated in my first post things like school, inability to get online, etc) but then again, they still should mention something about it. The older topics may end up dying out if this keeps up, and I fear for the newer ones, on amazing ideas that have been introduced, yet no one has taken action to post/start/make a greater announcement.

For instance, the 2P!talia Roleplay, when announced, had brought everyone back, but then -- poof -- a drop in activity. Or, it could just be linked to interest in ideas, or muses that come and go.
    Magnus Densen
    Magnus Densen
    Admin

Post  Magnus Densen March 23rd 2013, 7:43 am

Message to all the active users:

If you are active and wish to roleplay, please join the RP topics or make up your own.

- STOP waiting for other people
    - STOP waiting for someone else to write the topics
    - DO IT YOURSELF

Because otherwise, this forum will surely die for good. It's already going down.
    Ivana Braginska
    Ivana Braginska
    Admin

Post  Ivana Braginska May 3rd 2013, 12:40 pm

I am on hiatus with both here and my Hetalia anivide because my muse died.
    Sadly, finals are coming up and I'm scared of my math one. However, I think I will try to log in the box. I feel like a horrible admin..

-retreats to emo corner-
    Honda Kiku
    Honda Kiku

Post  Honda Kiku June 9th 2013, 7:08 pm

I am so terribly sorry for being inactive for so long!
    I wanted to focus all my attention on school so I could pass.
    But it's summer so I am able to visit this place more often.
    I am truly sorry, really! I hope I can be forgiven for my laziness.
    Aylin Dugyu
    Aylin Dugyu

Post  Aylin Dugyu June 20th 2013, 9:31 pm

T'is I, Patrick. I, am here.
    Celdwyn Kirkland
    Celdwyn Kirkland

Post  Celdwyn Kirkland June 22nd 2013, 1:05 pm

I might end up Inactive, but right now I'm on hiatus. I'm waiting for my muse in Hetalia to reappear, but I fear it might be gone.
    Matt Al-Zain

ACTIVE/INACTIVE  Empty Me

Post  Matt Al-Zain July 11th 2013, 5:45 am

Hey, first off, let me say I'M NOT FAT! *munching on deep fried hot dog wrapped in bacon.* Also, you all need to deal with being poor. I'm not poor, but all of you are.
    Luka Bondevik
    Luka Bondevik

Post  Luka Bondevik July 11th 2013, 6:40 am

I'm completely back on the ball, but it'll be slow and steady. ;3
    Magnus Densen
    Magnus Densen
    Admin

Post  Magnus Densen July 11th 2013, 6:56 am

I... think I am back, too. 
    My muse for Hungary had returned, so yay!
    Celdwyn Kirkland
    Celdwyn Kirkland

Post  Celdwyn Kirkland July 11th 2013, 7:01 am

I've decided to kick my ass in gear and attempt to try and get the site alive again by starting a new roleplay called Revival

[Link]
    Emil Steilsson
    Emil Steilsson

Post  Emil Steilsson July 12th 2013, 1:17 am

I hope you all didn't forget about poor little Lissa DX I have to admit, yes, I have been on Hiatus. This was mainly for the fact that hardly anyone got on anymore and it saddened me! We were like one big happy (with a few arguments) family!

But now, thanks for Charles and Ana, I am back on the Hetalia Band Wagon Now it's time to kick my sorry little freshman ass back in gear and get back to roleplaying as Iceland!
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy July 12th 2013, 5:20 pm

I'm still here, my muse for France and Hetalia is still up and running. School will be starting up for me soon (by August, like some, I assume) however, and I'm starting as a Freshman this year, so I fear for my activity by then. It's sad to see the forum die in activity now and then, but hopefully it'll ease back to life now that everyone seems to be coming back into activity too. ^^
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly July 12th 2013, 10:05 pm

It would be best to count me as semi-active. I will be around and checking in now and again, but I'm not going to get too involved in roleplays because of everything else I have going on. I will be most active in the chatbox setting or on skype (ask if you want- and it has changed, if you assume you have it currently). 
    Emil Steilsson
    Emil Steilsson

Post  Emil Steilsson July 12th 2013, 10:51 pm

xFrancisBonnefoy wrote:I'm still here, my muse for France and Hetalia is still up and running. School will be starting up for me soon (by August, like some, I assume) however, and I'm starting as a Freshman this year, so I fear for my activity by then. It's sad to see the forum die in activity now and then, but hopefully it'll ease back to life now that everyone seems to be coming back into activity too. ^^
    FRESHMEN BUDDIES!
    Fish

Post  Fish August 22nd 2013, 10:31 am

GUYS I'M DEAD AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

OH WAIT, THAT'S RIGHT. PRUSSIA IS A DEAD NATION. CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT THAT.

-FLIES INTO THE MOTHERFUCKING SUN-
    Magnus Densen
    Magnus Densen
    Admin

Post  Magnus Densen August 22nd 2013, 10:43 pm

//SNEAKED TO REPLY//

WELL, WELL, WELL. IT APPEARS THE ALL-MIGHTY PRUSSIA IS BACK. OR DEAD.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 10th 2024, 2:01 am