Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

+8
Mexico
Alfred F. Jones
Antonio F. Carriedo
Feliciano Vargas
Fish
Ivana Braginska
Magnus Densen
Ivan Braginski
12 posters

History Class

Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

History Class Empty History Class

Post  Ivan Braginski March 20th 2012, 3:42 pm

~P R I V E T . A N D . W E L C O M E ~
    History Class 695px-World_Map_1689
    Privet students. My name is Mr. Ivan Braginski, and I will be your history teacher. We will be learning about the basic history and important wars of the countries of the world. Activities will be done in classes, and some (not much) homework WILL be assigned. Know that I will try to make this class as interesting as possible, but your participation is what will make things more fun.
    R U L E S ~

• -No goofing off. Russia is also the Principle of the school... so I highly doubt a threat is nessicary.

• Participation is required

• Pay attention

• Ask questions if you are unsure

• Do NOT jeer, make fun of, sneer at, or look down upon at other countries for past failures, losses, or dark times. Every country has had their hard times and their failures, so don't look down on anyone.

G R A D I N G

• Class participation [at LEAST 2 - 3 comments]: 10%

• Activity participation: 10%

• Unit quiz: 30%

• Final exam: 50%

S T U D E N T S ~
    Class A:

Ayaka 'Anolani

Elizaveta Héderváry

Lovino Vargas

Francis Bonnefoy

~

Class B:

Feliciano Vargas

Alfred Jones

Antonio F. Carriedo

Greece

Gilbert Beilschmidt

Arthur Kirkland

Maria Vasquez
    ~

Class C:

Manuel De La Cruz Sanchez

Viorica Dumitru

Ravis Galante

Eduard Von Bok

Mexica

History Class Untitled-1

Teacher's desk
    Student desks [Not actual number of desks]
    Windows
    Chalkbord. Maps and such will be hung up there too
    [The grey thing is the door. We don't have grey here.]
    A flowerpot with... you guessed it... a Sunflower.

Last edited by Ivan Braginski on April 17th 2012, 1:38 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to put the classroom layout. It looks bad, I know.)
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

History Class Empty Re: History Class

Post  Ivan Braginski April 2nd 2012, 4:32 pm

H I S T O R Y . C L A S S

D A Y I, c l a s s . A .

_____________-----------------______________-------------------________________

The sound of winter boots tapping against the tile flooring echoed out in the hallway.

Ivan Braginski was on his way to the first history class, and was quite exited about the rest of the year. His signature scarf fluttered in the light wind that picked up at the Russian walked to his class at a rather fast pace. That's odd... he thought to himself. The hallways were oddly empty... shouldn't there be students on their way to class?

He flipped the keys out of his pocket and unlocked the door. After hearing the small 'click,' Ivan smiled a bit and pushed the door open. He was about to flip the lights on when suddenly, realization hit him;

He had forgotten to sound the signaling bell in the school to warn students classes were starting.

After making sure no young ones were around, the Ivan blurted a rather colorful Russian swear and sprinted back down the hall. He left the door to his history class open, just in case students remembered to come without need of the bell.

After bursting in his office, the Russian walked toward his desk. Now where was that little button...?

Ah, there is was. After punching his finger down on a white button on the wall, Ivan smiles with satisfaction as he heard the bell ring. He needed to get used to this...

With a content 'hmn,' Ivan stepped out of his office and headed back toward his class.
    Magnus Densen
    Magnus Densen
    Admin

Post  Magnus Densen April 2nd 2012, 5:43 pm

History Class Hungar10

Appointment was a must to the Hungarians. One could say that diligence ran in their blood and quite frankly, Elizaveta Héderváry agreed to that theory. She was ready and eager about her first class. She was outside in the school yard together with her fellow classmates and other students. So much chattering... it annoyed her. That damned bell was supposed to have rung by now. "What's taking so long?", she asked quietly while checking her wristwatch. Her head tilted in the bell direction as it finally rang. She strolled to the doors. The Hungarian teenager had to push a few students who decided to slack for a little while longer out of her way. Her pace was so quick that she began to surpass most of the students.
    Great. Now if only those annoying kids would step aside from the door or at least go inside and search for their classes. Grimacing Elizaveta pushed herself in the mob and squeezed herself past the doors.

At last. She already knew where her classroom was, so checking a secound time wasn't necessary. She walked straight ahead and halted right in front of the door. Inhaling deeply through her nose, she firmly grabbed the doorknob and twisted it to open the door.

The room was empty.

Hungary stood there in the door frame; her right eye twitching in annoyance. How she hated slackers! Not even the teacher who was the principal on top wasn't there!

History Class 68814210
    Ivana Braginska
    Ivana Braginska
    Admin

Post  Ivana Braginska April 2nd 2012, 7:39 pm

History Class 14brwa9

The eighteen year old British girl entered the history class. She found herself a seat in the front of the class. She fairly knew that this class was to be taught by Ivan Braginski, the Principal. She knew she would have to be on her best behavior. The bell wouldn't ring and this made her wonder why. She looked at her silver pocket watch and saw that she was in fact on time. She sighed as she put her watch away and took out her book and began to read, waiting for the teacher and her fellow classmates to arrive.

Post  Guest April 2nd 2012, 8:15 pm

Wandering around, Lovino heard the bell ring and muttered a few Italian curses. "Stupid Feliciano...making me get up for this..." he mumbled, luckily he had ditched his brother the second he gained a chance, and was next to the classrom. Entering cautiously, he looked over at the seat closest to the window in the back. "Tch..whatever." he said, walking over to the seat and plopping down on it, resting his head in his hands and giving a lazy yawn. "Lets just get this over with..." He heard from his brother's pointless rambles that the teacher was also the principle, which made the Italian scowl to himself. He looked at his watch, already counting down the minutes til the class ended.

Post  Guest April 3rd 2012, 12:24 am

Two boys running in the hallway, heading towards the the English Classromm, the Estonian stoppedh for a minute and looked at the History Classroom's door. He smiled, he knew a friend of his is in there. Probably sleeping or dying out of boredom. He walked slolwy towards the door, taking a deep breath as he look at the door knob attempting to open it. Who knows, they might be having a lecture now... Since He ad his brother are late for their English class. Oh what the hell... Its worth it.

He opened the door and firstly spotted Lovino. Ah right timing, he smild seeing the Southern Italian, he could definitely tell the man was bored. "Pst! Lovino!" happily trying to grabed the Italian's attention. The door was slightly open sticking his head into the class. As soon as he able to grabbed the Italian's attention., he gave him a wink and a flying kiss. Totally not aware of the intructor being it was the Principal. "Ugh!" Looks like his time is up visiting his friend. He was pulled by his younger brother, as they continue to run towards the English classroom.

Their voice fading "Latvia..! Slow down!"
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski April 3rd 2012, 2:33 pm

Hey, guys... I'm so sorry for the failed attempt at getting class A going. I'm really busy irl. Hopefully things'll run smoother today with class B...

The sound of the signaling bell rings out... but this time, it echoes right on time. Good.. the schedualing program he had installed actually works.

Ivan glanced around his classroom with a light sigh. This hadn't had run as smoothly as planned just to put it lightly.

"Alright, ai am sorry for the delay, kids." The Russian said. "Time to go to your next class."

Well...It's a new day. Time for a new shot at this. He thought to himself with a light smile. The Russian flipped the lightswitch on and pulled out a few maps of Pangaea and hung them up in view. Once the maps were set up and ready, Ivan picked up a peice a peice of chalk and wrote down on the black board:

hello and welcome to History class. Today we will break the ice. Write a three - paragraphed essay to start us off; First and second paragraph, tell us a bit about yourself and the way you learn. Third paragraph, any activies that you would like to do to aid your learning experience. Thank you.

Ivan stepped back to scan over his message to make sure his writing was legible. He already has plans for the class, but hey, a few suggestions wouldn't hurt.

After flashing a content smile, the Russian wandered over to his desk and sat, waiting for his class to come in.
    Fish

Post  Fish April 3rd 2012, 4:01 pm

When the starting bell rang out, Gilbert didn't bother to rush to class. He didn't give a flying fuck about school or grades. For a while, he remained leaning on the wall of the building that held his class, refusing to move until he finished his cigarette. With a sigh, he dropped the burning cigarette and extinguished it under his foot. He couldn't wait when class was over and he was free to cause trouble with Arthur... He wasn't called a delinquent for nothing.

The male walked at a slow pace to his classroom, dreading every step as he got closer and closer. He popped a stick of gum into his mouth to cover the lingering scent of tobacco. Hopefully his teacher won't notice. As he drew nearer to the history class, his mood considerably brightened when he heard a familiar voice through the door. Ivan Braginsky. Could his day get any better? While other students strived to act their best around their principal, Gilbert did everything he could to irritate him. And he had not forgotten their small encounter in the hallway near the library.

He cleared his throat and burst through the door, his overconfident smirk already plastered on. "Alright, 'Mr. Broski', before you mark me tardy, I have a perfectly legitimate reason..." He paused slightly for dramatic effect before continuing. "...I was trying to be tastefully late! Now where the hell do I sit?" He shot the Russian an challenging look before glancing about the classroom.
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski April 3rd 2012, 5:10 pm

"Ai suggest you don't give to problems in dis class, Mr. Beildshmidt." The Russian responded cooly. At the moment, he was bent lightly over his desk and writing something down on a notebook of his. The Russian didn't look up as he spoke to the boy. Oh, this was going to be a fun year...

"Sit wherever you deem worthy, as long as et is in one of dose desks. You may begin the assignment written on the board." Light sarcasm could be detected with his first words...
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas April 3rd 2012, 8:00 pm

History Class 440884-2-1-1

The bell had ring throughout the school and the students refrained from the private conversation, standing up from where they sat then begun walking through their classroom. Meanwhile, Feliciano from taking his siesta, he woke up from the bell. Suddenly sitting up from the grass he lay on and rubbed my eyes. "Ah! Germany, I'm too tired to.. train...?" As he rubbed his eyes, he looked around he wasn't in his... Country, nor even Europe. Ah, School of World, Gakuen Hetalia. Not willing to stand up but he must. If Romano can go to his Class, he can to. He grabbed his bag, and pulled a map from it. Opened it, frustrating how to use the map. This man... First meeting of his class... He's late? So Italian.

=7=

Other students now have entered the building, going to their lockers, and to their class, while He... Still stood there, looking over at the map. How to use this thing? God, he didn't know how. Rotated the map, sideways, up and down. Can't figure out where his classroom was. In the edge of giving up, he threw the map behind his back, letting it fly with the wind across the campus. He sighed in giving up, he stood up straight, then luckily, spotter the Prussian walking towards the building.

'Germany's brother!' Teenage Italian thought to himself.

Feliciano, just stood there watching the Prussian go, never thought of 'catching up' to him came into his mind. The wind flew against his hair, and his bangs had covered his eyes. Still watching at him... Then, he got interrupted by the second bell rang once again. Classes are officially starting. 'Oh no, I'm late...!' He thought for a minute. 'It's still okay, si?' He thought again, calming himself.

"Wait, Prussia!"

Vargas yelled, trying to get the other student's attention. "Can I go to your class?!" ... Huffing and panting, still following him, running through the now empty hallways, thus the students were already in the classroom. The Prussian went upstairs and so does Veneziano. As he run, starting to get tired, he still continues to follow him. Now, as he ran, he saw the Prussian went into a classroom, not wanting to miss his chance to get help, he quickly ran.

"Prussia... aspettare...! Oh!"

He was running too fast, the moment the Prussian entered the door, Feliciano forgot to open it and the door accidentally pushed him back... All the way back outside the hallway. He fell on his behind and placed his hand on his forehead, now to his eyes... Whimpering. "Big Meanie pants... I don't like school anymore...!" He continues to cry and whipping his tears with his sleeves.
    Antonio F. Carriedo
    Antonio F. Carriedo

Post  Antonio F. Carriedo April 3rd 2012, 8:32 pm

A boy who appeared to be in his Junior year at the school, walked in just before the bell rang. He had dark brown hair and emerald colored iris, "It seems that I am not the first one to be here." He gave himself a small little chuckle as he sat down in a desk close to the back of the room. He had an ear budd in his right ear as he started to jam to his music,
    "Don't you know
    That misery loves company
    Yeah, I heard
    That misery was looking for me
    "
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski April 3rd 2012, 10:05 pm

@ Spain. JKFHSJFH I freaking love that song x.x And yush... you know lil ol' Misery loves you ;D

Bang -- "Oh!"

The Russian looked up from his notebook as the banging noise shot from just outside the door. Were those sobs he heard...?

With a slight frown, Ivan's chair skidded back as he stood and strode toward the door. He opened the door and allowed his eyes to drift to the sides before noticing the sobbing boy on the floor.

Amethyst irises blinked lightly in mild confusion, but that didn't stop a cheery smile from spreading across hia fare features.

"Privet." He greeted the boy. The large nation extended a gloved hand toward the red-haired student, as if offering to aid him to his feet.

"You are a history student, da?"
    Antonio F. Carriedo
    Antonio F. Carriedo

Post  Antonio F. Carriedo April 3rd 2012, 10:29 pm

@Russia: Babe I did just for you <3 All the loves! xD
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    He looked up at the bored and read the first assignment, "Hmmmm, how to start this assignment? Should I start from the very, very beginning or somewhere where I was a sexy pirate, hmmm what to pick? That is the question." He thought to himself, as he pulled out a notebook from his strap on backpack. He played around with his pen as he started to write the introduction about himself.

Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas April 3rd 2012, 10:41 pm

"Si... I am looking for my classroom..." Still drying his tears, he decided to look who it was....

"WHA!" His eyes had widen and crawled back. He looked up almost as if his neck is about to snap! What a tower... Something about this man made him feel like he would want to run away crying for help. Since this is a school, its something he was 'forced' to do... No way could run away from this man.

He crawled on his hands and knees, looking up at the man. "Umm.. That guy who just walked in... White hair and red eyes, can I talk to him, he's the only guy I know here, I'm really lost!"
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones

Post  Alfred F. Jones April 3rd 2012, 10:56 pm

History Class Ih7jnt

It should have been no surprise that the American student was late again. However, this time, he was wiser about how he was going to approach the situation. Instead of just marching into the classroom, he waited patiently outside the door to time it just right. He watched the Northern Italian student cry to the Russian teacher and grinned to himself, knowing this was his chance. He sneaked into the classroom...well, though he had sneaked into the classroom. With a triumphant smile, he walked over to the Prussian student and smacked him on the shoulder in a friendly gesture.

"That's how pros get into the class without being noticed." He said in a low enough tone that only the Prussian would hear him.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas April 3rd 2012, 11:14 pm

Stilling trying to work on drying his tears, his vision starts to get clear and clear, seeing theres another student who is in the same situation as him; late at the first day of class, he didn't seem to be bothered being late unlike him. It's the death of him, by his German friend. It was an order he must obey but he's Feliciano. As long as it doesn't benefit him, he doesn't care~ He watched the other student sneakily went inside behind the teachers back. He smiled...

"Oh you're late too...?" He said to the sneaky student.
    Fish

Post  Fish April 3rd 2012, 11:46 pm

He couldn't help but sneer at the Russian's words. "I'm not making any promises." He took a look at the board at the front of the classroom, his jaw nearly dropping in surprise. "What?! A fucking essay on the first day of class?! You've got to be joking..." He groaned in complaint while running a hand through his mop of hair. In the midst of throwing a small tantrum, he did not hear the crying Italian just beyond the door. When Ivan had stood up and made his way over to the door, he merely stepped aside to make room. He figured he had to pee or something like that.

A smack on his shoulder and a that oh-so-recognizable voice of his friend stopped his griping. The male laughed and turned around, shaking his head in mock disappointment. "I didn't recall that sneaking into classrooms was a contest now, dude. You should've given me a heads-up!" He threw an arm around the American's shoulder and muttered softly into his friend's ear. "Al, we should lock Mr. Broski out of his own classroom. At least then we wouldn't have to do that fucking essay of his..."
    Antonio F. Carriedo
    Antonio F. Carriedo

Post  Antonio F. Carriedo April 3rd 2012, 11:56 pm

He sneaked up on the other two countries. He was right behind them when he screamed in both of their ears, "Hola! What are you two trouble makers up to, this time?" He looked at them with darkened emerald eyes.
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski April 4th 2012, 12:12 am

The cheery-looking Russian appeared to be quite oblivious to the Italian's expression of fear.

"You will be coming to my class den.. and of -- "

At the Italian's tattle-tailing words, he glanced to the side just in time to catch the American slipping into his class. An eyebrow quirked, yet he said nothing about yet. A thin smirk formed on his lips. No... not yet.

"As ai was saying..." The Braginski turned his eerie smiling gaze back to the italian. "You can.. just as long as you make sure you don't talk during class, da?"
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones

Post  Alfred F. Jones April 4th 2012, 12:27 am

History Class Ih7jnt

The American chuckled at his friend's response, knowing Gilbert would have liked to be part of his plan to sneak in on the class late. However, the American jumped at both the Italian's comment and the Spaniard's comment. He pressed his index finger to his lips as he glanced first at the Italian, telling him to be quiet about his sneaking in, and then turned to the Spaniard to give him a small smirk. "We're not troublemakers. We're just bad ass." Little did the American know, that the Russian had already taken a glance at him.

He then signaled for Gilbert to follow him to the center of the classroom. Once there, he crossed his arms and leaned slightly to whisper only to his partner-in-crime, "So...how do we get him locked out?"
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas April 4th 2012, 12:31 am

He stopped his tears, now his body stunned in such surprise. Again, he looked at the tower... That's... His teacher? Benissimo! Just great, a whole year with a terrifying teacher, did Romano went through the same? How did he survived in that class? Finally, he stood up, brushing off the dust on his pants and cling his bag on his shoulder. Felciiano smiled, trying to act all cute to get the Teacher's soft side, that smile the teacher offers, doesn't look like a happy smile at all. Better than trying it out than never. He gestured his hand, motioning it as if he was a dog, begging for treats.

"Umm... Class is over, si?"

Now that he knew his teacher. He completely turned down talking to his friend's only brother. He already knew the teacher, he doesn't like it at all, he didn't even want to step inside the school. Say how many days left before the school ends? Ah, looks like this will be the only class he would enjoy skipping. Not meant to be a trouble maker, but he just didn't like the class... Even worst, the professor, he's very scary.
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski April 4th 2012, 8:32 am

People need to learn to reply quicker and actually get the work done xD Nothing in the class is getting done.But then again... I really have nothing to brag about when it comes to quick replies.. -le sad face-

"Heh... looks like et it..." The Russian frowned a bit as he glanced to his watch. When did the time fly so quickly. Father Time never lends any slack... Ivan thought to himself with an inward sigh.

Suddenly, the large nation took a hold of the Italian boy's hand and pulled him into the classroom

"Alright everyone, in your seats. Now." Ivan let go of Feliciano's hand. but didn't stop walking until he was standing next to his desk.

"We still have a few minutes until de next class starte, so in dese few minutes ai want you to work on de essay. No one es leaving dis room until you turn et into me, da?" A cheery smile touched the Soviet's lips as those striking amethyst irises swept across the room. The last statement was directed more toward the blond and the albino in the room. Hmn... well, at lease they'll keep the class awake.
    Antonio F. Carriedo
    Antonio F. Carriedo

Post  Antonio F. Carriedo April 4th 2012, 11:08 am

My name is Antonio F. Carriedo. I was born on the 12th of February. I honestly have a great memory when it comes to History, and other such subjects that I find interesting. I am horrible with mathematics and science related subjects.

I am considered by most to be extremely happy and go-luck type of guy. When things get bad for others I usually am the one who tries to get them back on their feet and with a smile on their faces. I also am a dancer. I know how to tango, salsa, and other dances that fill my body with a blood rush. Sword fighting is also something that I have experience in doing.

I hope to learn as much as possible about my friend's country and their personal experience's through out the years. I know that this 'short' essay sucks, so I'm just writing a bit more to make it look long and such other things. I do this in my English class in rl, too. Only when it's the conclusion, which I assume that the third paragraph is, no? Bye, see you next week.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas April 4th 2012, 11:21 pm

"Huh...? Oh yeah~! Veh!" Unaware that he was dragged by the Teacher inside the classroom, as soon as the Teacher let go off his hand, he just stood there clueless, since he was asked to take a seat, he spotted a seat and quickly took a seat. Just like Romano did in his History class, he slanted his body against the desk, resting his head with his arms. Curl slightly twitching with feeling the coldness of the room. Slowly... His mind starts to calm down drifting to sleep, eyes were now closed, sleeping peacefully on the desk.

"Veh Veh Veh Veh Veh~ What's an essay?" He breathed out as he sleep; more likely talk in his sleep.

Post  Guest April 4th 2012, 11:30 pm

'Oh no I'm late!' The young Latvian panicked as He ran to his history class. He was off to a bad start at his new school but what worried him the most was the fact that his boss was teaching this class. Knowing that he was going to get punished, Raivis cringed upon thinking what his punishment would be.

Finally, He reached his history class and taking a deep breath, opened the door and went inside. "S-Sorry I'm late Mr.Braginski....." He looked down slightly trying to avoid eye-contact with the teacher then slowly looked around the room at the other students. 'Where's Estonia?' He thought to himself with a gulp.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 7:50 pm