Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

4 posters

Wi-fi Hotspot

Wi-fi Hotspot Empty Wi-fi Hotspot

Post  Guest March 21st 2012, 6:59 pm

OPEN for students. I'll find it VERY funny if a faculty gets into the scene. A faculty may enter but its most unlikely(what can a faculty do in a Cafeteria? "/ They have a lounge already). I am intentionally trying to attract a certain Latvian.

A teenage boy who happens to walk down the hallway, carrying his dearest laptop and a bagpack behind his back. He accidentally passed the Cafeteria, but then he took a few steps back, and looked inside it, by peeking at a small glass window attached on the door. No one was there, that was a right timing to do his deeds. He gulped and pushed the door if it was open, it was open. A smile spread on his face, meaning, he could certainly go inside, he just needs to be careful is a faculty would happen to cross by.

Curiously entered the area and placed his bagpack on the table, a table that couldn't be visible from the outside. He walked around the area, looking for something, mainly something could be hiding against a wall. Eduard has his eyes widened, finally spotting it... The fuse box. He quickly grabbed his tools and starts to open it, though, he kept his eyes on the door as well, just in case, someone happens to pass by. He was focuting into two things, him opening the fuse box and the door, at this moment, he could use a right hant man.

Wi-fi Hotspot Empty Re: Wi-fi Hotspot

Post  Guest March 21st 2012, 7:46 pm

LOL <3

The Latvian boy walked down the hall toward the cafeteria thinking there might be something sweet to eat there when he saw the door was already open. "C-could it be a ghost?..." freezes in fear but then feels his stomach growl. Choosing cookies over his own life The young Baltic walked into the dark cafeteria. "H-Hello....I-Is anyone in here?....."
    Celdwyn Kirkland
    Celdwyn Kirkland

Post  Celdwyn Kirkland March 21st 2012, 7:53 pm

I'm going to join using Berlin.

A German-Prussia girl appeared at the cafeteria door, her backpack was loose on her shoulders because of the lack of supplies. Her platinum-blonde hair was tied in a ponytail and her right eye was covered by an eye-patch. She walked in, her stomach getting the best of her when she's hungry. She didn't see, or for the matter cared, if anyone was in there, as long as she could get food. Due to being new she was lost on where she would get food.

Post  Guest March 21st 2012, 8:07 pm

"... EEEK!" The Estonian squeek out of surprisement. He quickly turned around who it was and sighed in relief seeing it was just two students, who could have been also his classmates. "Oh.. It's just been you, Latvia and... What's your name?" He looked at the Latvian then at the Girl, since she was new, he couldn't recognize who it was, though she seemed like almost belong in a Germanic countries. The Latvian and the Estonian new each other for a long time, even notin school times, so he was pretty relieved seeing his brother once again, specially as a student, it made him proud.

He smiled and continued with his work, trying to open the fuse box, finally a 'click' sound noise was heard and Eduard opened it. "There we go!" He said in an accomplishment. He reached over for his bagpack, and grabbed something, something that a regular student could identify. Facing the other two doing nothing, he assumed why these two are here, and he smiled, knowing so. "You know... Theres no food served here, yet. I suggest you guys try for the vending machines at the corner of this room."

Post  Guest March 21st 2012, 8:13 pm

Raivis nearly jumped out of his skin in fear of seeing his Brother and the German girl. "A-are you a ghost Brother?....." shivering then turns to the girl and freezes. The Latvian boy was especially awkward around females due to being brought up with his Brothers. "U-Ummmmm.....H-Hi....." quickly hides behind Estonia.

Post  Guest March 21st 2012, 8:23 pm

A sharp gasp produced by the Estonian and walked over his brother, patting his head playfully. "How dare you think of me as a ghost!" He thought for a second, if a faculty found the three of them in school grounds... They will be definitely will turn into a ghost at the Principal's office. He can't afford that, besides the school hasn't even started yet, its bad to get trouble at the start. A bad start will always have to end bad... In some people. "Though we will be... If a faculty found us here. Since you two are here! You two will be my watch dogs, you guys will spy if someone is heading or just passing by, then we'll hide! Understand?"

He understood the two wouldn't like to be in trouble, so he returned his attention back to the fuse, and attached and plugged something. It emitted a green light, as it glows and reflected against his glasses. Quickly, he closed the fuse's door and sealed it tightly. "Keep watching for me!"

Post  Guest March 21st 2012, 8:35 pm

"A-alright....." The nervous Latvian edged close to a window and kept guard. He was understood why his brother was so worried about the principle and didn't dare to imagine what the consequence might be if the three got caught. Suddenly He felt his stomach growl again and turned to his brother "Do you have some money I could borrow Brother?"

Post  Guest March 21st 2012, 8:59 pm

"Oh... Oh yeah, I do, brother. Definitely!" The brotherly Estonian smiled and reached for his wallet from his pocket. Opened it and give him enough money to buy himself a meal. He walked over his brother who was keeping guard and give him enough money. Then, he moved himself towards his computer, opened it and see if there is a wi-fi connection, checking if he did a good job hacking into the school's internet access.
    Celdwyn Kirkland
    Celdwyn Kirkland

Post  Celdwyn Kirkland March 21st 2012, 9:03 pm

"Johanna Beilshmidt." She said bluntly, walking to the vending machines as she took her uncles wallet, which she stole, out of her pocket. She bought a few bags of chips and a canned coffee. A small smile appeared on her face "Ohh~ Doing something bad~" She looked at the Estonian, smiling. She walked next to him, offering a bag of chips, as a sign of peace "Want some?"

Post  Guest March 21st 2012, 10:27 pm

LOL The Goonies reference

"Thank you so much Brother" smiles and walks over to the vending machine and buys a cookie. Raivis walked back to his guarding spot and eats his cookie. Suddenly, The Baltic saw a shadow coming closer down the hallway and turned to alert his Brother and The German girl.

"S-Somebody's coming!"
    Celdwyn Kirkland
    Celdwyn Kirkland

Post  Celdwyn Kirkland March 21st 2012, 10:42 pm

Wait, Where's the reference?

Acting just like her father, Prussia, in a situation like that she instantly hid near the vending machines, muttering curse words in German. She took out a white cloak that her father passed down to her and pulled it over her head and the rest of her body. She quickly softened her breathing so they wouldn't even notice that she was there anymore.

Ninja Berlin is Ninja-ish.

Post  Guest March 22nd 2012, 9:12 pm

Eduard chuckled as he nod his head. "Well.. I guess so, but its a benefitting for the students. I hacked the school internet system so, students can bring their laptops or can have internet access in their phones" He adjusted his glasses "I can't survived without one of those two and no thanks, I just eated lunch."

"Huh..?! Good Job, Latvia!"

He quickly grabbed his bag and closed his laptop, shoving it inside his bag. Grabbing Latvia's shirt and pulled him with him, hidding against the wall, near the door, with this, he and his brother couldn't be easily seen. Though like a normal brother would, he shoved Latvia towards the Cafeteria's kitchen, signaling him to hide and he would follow up with him.

Post  Guest March 23rd 2012, 12:01 am

"E-eep!" The boy was slightly surprised then nodded to his Brother then went into the kitchen to hide. Raivis looked around in the kitchen for a place to hide then ran to the walk in freezer and motioned to his brother "Q-quickly, In here!"
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski March 23rd 2012, 11:58 am

[Gunna jump in then jump out... just to make things a bit interesting. :3]

Right as the three hid, the slow, steady stride of boots against tile reached the hiding student's ears.

Tap...tap...tap...tap...

A tall silhouette passed by the door, yet halted and glanced into the dark room.

The shadowed figure was tall and broad, as if he or she was wearing some sort of long, heavy coat. Despite the person's form being cast into a dark silhouette from the dim light in the hall, two unmistakable glints of violet glimmered for just a second from the shadowed form. That split second was enough to give the identity.

Ivan Braginski was wandering the halls of the school so he could get a better idea as to where thigns were. He saw the open door of the cafeteria, but didn't pay much attention to it. He was too busy thinking about his class to bother with things like that for right now...

However... a little "Eeep" reached his ears. Many would think nothing of the little sound and just go along with their business, yet that perked the Russian's attention. He peered into the black room for a few seconds before walking in. His stride was still slow and steady; they sent a low echo through the large room. Lucky for the students, he did not bother to turn the lights on.

Ivan allowed his eyes to adjust to the darkness for a moment before running his hand along the wall. His fingers brushed the fusebox, yet something seemed quite off... He knelt down next to it and allowed his hands to run over the box, trying to "see" what was wrong in the dark. Yes, that's it... it was open. Someone had been tampering with it.

A cold, yet unseen smirk touched Ivan's lips as he stood and walked toward the small window and gave it a light tug; locked. No one could have come through here...

With a light "hmn"-ing sound, Ivan turned and strode out of the dark room...yet shut the door behind him. A rattling of keys and a small "click" was heard, indicating the door had been locked from the outside.
    Celdwyn Kirkland
    Celdwyn Kirkland

Post  Celdwyn Kirkland March 23rd 2012, 3:47 pm

Short reply since I'm at school.

She closed her eyes tightly, hoping not the be seen under her 'awesome' hiding maneuvers.

Post  Guest March 31st 2012, 7:44 pm

"What!?" The Estonian baltic screamed but now too loud to be heard. Quickly, he ran towards the door, forcing it to budge open, sadly it was now locked. "I really don't like that Principal!" Grunting, he still trieds to open the door, but not trying to loud to be heard that the door was being forced to open. He looked through the glass to see if any students happen to pass by, but sadly there isn't around. He looked at the other two, who he was stucked with.

"Are you two okay?"

Post  Guest March 31st 2012, 8:11 pm

"I-I'm alright Brother" The Latvian called from his hiding place in the kitchen due to being too shy to come out while the German female was around. Raivis was alright with meeting other males but he had always been extremely shy around females to the point where he would feel his face turn a deep red and his body would freeze.

Post  Guest April 2nd 2012, 6:36 pm

Grunted in anger, since the three of them will be stuck there until the first day of school. Not knowing what to do, he figured out, maybe just look for help and indulge themselves in junkfood since the food in the vending machine is the only food in the Cafeteria for now. He sighed, seeing his brother get a bit shy towards the female, he smild in this matter. "What's wrong, Latvia?" He looked at his brother innocently, then at the femal, giving her a small gaze.

"Did you two formally introduced each other?"

Why not make friends right? Three of them will be stuck there till the school starts to open which will be in 5 or more hours.

Post  Guest April 2nd 2012, 6:44 pm

"H-Hello" Shyly waves at the German girl then goes back into hiding. Raivis tried to think of a way to pass the 5 hours without making too much contact with the female, Then decided to buy another cookie from the vending machine....."W-Would you like a cookie?" Turned to offer it to Estonia and the German girl.

Post  Guest April 2nd 2012, 6:58 pm

He shook his head no with a smile. "No, Thanks, Latvia. I think you needed to eat more. You're getting thin!" He placed his hand on his stomach, feeling how empty it was, in any moments it could growl out of hunger. For Von Bock, doesn't matter if he gets hungry, not just Latvia, his dearest 'brother. He sighed again, no hope of any sutdent would pass by and open the door for them. Its impossible, its early for school to get started. Raises his wrist up to look at his watchc, reading it in a second, yep, too early for school to start. He grabbed his materials and put them all in his back except for his laptop, he sit on the chair, and started typing an email to his friend, probably a 'help' email.

"Hey, Latvia. What do we always do whenever, Mr. Russia is out for work? We should take bets! He couldn't help but snicker and make fun of his boss... Their boss.

Post  Guest April 2nd 2012, 7:13 pm

"I-I am?" lifted his shirt and looked at his stomach which looked the same as always to him. The Latvian smiled to himself feeling lucky to have such a wonderful older Brother, without Estonia, The Latvian didn't even dare to think of how horrible his life would be. The boy loved his older Brother more than anything in the world.

"Who are you typing to?"

Walks over to his Brother and looks at the computer monitor then thought of what they do when Russia's gone. "Remember the time we found Russia's diary Brother?" suddenly gets a huge cheery smile on his face. "Russia has feelings for China" Sighs to himself "I never thought someone with such a cold heart could actually feel love"

Post  Guest April 2nd 2012, 8:40 pm

Couldn't help but hold his laughter snickering. "oh, lord! Like he would get any affection from the Chinese!" He pushed his glasses up, laughing out loud with his brother. His laughing starting to falter after a few moments, he pushed his glasses up again, smiling. "Oh.. I'm trying to reach Finland... Looks like its impossible"

Post  Guest April 2nd 2012, 8:50 pm

Smiles at his Brother then looks at the time "It looks like class has already started" frowns slightly "I hope our teacher won't be too mad at us" looks down slightly.

"How long do you think we will be in here Brother?"

The young Baltic started shivering slightly. It could be days before they are rescued, he thought to himself. Luckily there was a vending machine full of cookies.

Post  Guest April 2nd 2012, 9:44 pm

Suddenly, within a minute Von Bock stood up from his seat, rubbing his face wit his palms. His foot decided to take steps, walking around the room. He rubbed and ruffles his hair, he could feel his heart beats getting faster and faster, worried that he might be really late. The only one... The only teenage country who really enjoys being in the school, ever so late in his firs class, that's mostly unlikely going to happen to a student like him. After being worried, he tred to calm himself down and looked a his brother and the femae who was still hiding.

"Not for long... If Viorica received my text. If not... Then we'll be here until Saturday.." He sighed and walked over to his brother, he wrapped the Latvian into his arms and hugged him tightly to himself, rubbing his brothers back, calming his little brother down. "Don't worry, Latvia. I'm right here beside you. Nothing is going to happen"

'I hope nothing... I don't want to take a trip at the Principal's office...'He took a glance at Latvia... 'The Principal is too much for Latvia too...'
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly April 2nd 2012, 10:09 pm

Wi-fi Hotspot Studentvia
    « - ♈ - »

Quiet footsteps sounded through the hallway leading to the cafeteria. The steps were quick and deliberate. Whoever it was, certainly wasn't very happy. Viorica had been enjoying her morning up until having her phone confiscated in her very first class. What were those brothers thinking getting themselves locked up in the cafeteria!! Had they gone insane?! She sighed as the cafeteria door came into view, stopping before it with a powerful glare.

"Damn Principal . . ." She growled and delivered a strong side kick to the door, her leg horizontal to the floor to apply the most force. Her powerful strike knocked the door straight off of its hinges, sending it sliding helplessly across the cafeteria floor. She marched in with her arms crossed, tapping her foot repeatedly upon the floor when she halted. She narrowed her eyes at the two brothers, her crimson irises blazing. The Student Council President had arrived.

"Estonia . . . Latvia . . ? What is the meaning of this? You better have a good excuse for getting locked in here!"

« - ♈ - »

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 27th 2024, 9:48 am