Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

+5
Eireann Ó'Reilly
Magnus Densen
Fish
Ayaka 'Anolani
Alfred F. Jones
9 posters

- Sweet Sacrifice [Originally: To The Underworld We Go] -

Berwald Oxenstierna
    Berwald Oxenstierna

- Sweet Sacrifice [Originally: To The Underworld We Go] - - Page 5 Empty Re: - Sweet Sacrifice [Originally: To The Underworld We Go] -

Post  Berwald Oxenstierna April 11th 2012, 5:49 pm

Gritting his teeth, the Swedish man cursed under his breath about what he was going to do and revealed himself from his hiding place. Though he had a sword into it’s sheath -hanging loosely from his right arm- white darkness swirled around his left and a strange blade with sharp cross guards. With two long strides and a quick flash of wings, Berwald pressed the edge to the Brit’s chest. Uneasily, his right leather wing shot out, the hook at the very top -somewhat like a bat’s claws to cling to walls upside down- curled around the back of the man's neck. It pulled the Britian in, bringing him eye-to-eye with the Sweden.

“You do NOT harm the innocent without a price..” he snarled faintly and shoved the Brit far aside, the hook still curled around the neck. Making the shove a bit of a warning as it slipped off. Leaving a faint, yet bloody, cut up the neck.

Berwald quickly came to the angel’s side, wincing on the inside by the holy light that could easily burn him if she went straight into all of her holy grace. He didn’t want to take a chance at getting burned, in fact, he was angered that he had stepped in when he should be watching till everyone was weak enough for him to take control over. Picking up the angel’s body, the demon unfurled his wings and with a powerful push, catching wind and sending the pair back into the trees 'hide-and-seek' embrace.. It was quite careless mistake that he was performing, but Berwald knew he had to claim which side he was on right now.. Or he may be called a traitor or fought against.. Which would happen in the end anyway. Just not now.

- Sweet Sacrifice [Originally: To The Underworld We Go] - - Page 5 Duh11
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

- Sweet Sacrifice [Originally: To The Underworld We Go] - - Page 5 Empty Re: - Sweet Sacrifice [Originally: To The Underworld We Go] -

Post  Ivan Braginski April 11th 2012, 6:01 pm

Last edited by Ivan Braginski on February 9th 2021, 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani April 11th 2012, 6:58 pm

Ivan Braginski wrote:....I find it somewhat amusing how everyone just sort of ignored Russia's appearance.. xD

-le waits for someone to notice so I can respond- ._.

Haha doing the same thing xDD waiting for someone to notice, find or just find a part to come in on...Hmmm Oh well i'll just reply now x3

The young state saw that the Swedish demon had come out of nowhere and rescued the angel. She watched as they went into the forest to hide from the other demons. This was her chance to help heal Viorica. She ran in the direction they went to.

I need to help. I need to hurry and heal her before it's too late.

She grabbed the charm and used it as a compass to try and find the angel and demon. A holy thread helped pull her to the two and in their direction.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy April 11th 2012, 7:00 pm

Francis gave a slight, thankful nod to the angel, however at her words, the Frenchman shifted slightly.

"..There is something on your mind? I would not reject you an answer if you have something to ask."

He looked a bit unsure for a moment, glancing aside to avert eyes with the angel. "Not exactly.." The Frenchman began, hesitant, although he knew that wasn't the truth. Too many questions buzzed about Francis' head ever sense this whole chaos began, and he knew it wouldn't end too soon. He sighed and gave a slight shrug, brushing a lock of hair out of his eyes. "Oui...I'm aware it's your job, to protect me and the allies..but do you have any idea of why Alfred is doing this?"

He felt it was a fairly stupid question at first, but shrugged it off and continued. "When I was with him, he said something about the allies, how he was here to protect them, if I'm correct. However, he seems to be recruiting them. I may be an ally, but I want nothing to do with him and his plans, mon dieu." Francis sighed, glancing back at the angel intently.
    Berwald Oxenstierna
    Berwald Oxenstierna

Post  Berwald Oxenstierna April 11th 2012, 7:14 pm

Putting the angel gently down on a bed of long grass, Berwald span around and a swirl of crimson appeared in his eyes. He could feel the tracking, but the Swedish man had no clue who it was, all he could do was look around with a twisted look on his face. A crease forming on his forehead, Sweden let out a hiss of distress, wishing this wasn’t so complicated.

“Mind telling me where you are at.. And who you are?” Berwald said slowly, sensing faintly that it wasn't a dark entity that was near..

This going to cost me my sanity if I keep being so on edge like this! Relax, Sweden.. Get a hold of yourself and show not the slightest fear.. Only threats.. He thought quietly to himself, his facial expressions going from tense to a malevolence scowl.

Actually, the distasteful scowl wasn’t only from his sudden lack of anger, but more of the disappoint that he was having.. The want to make sure that the demons didn’t tare the Russian limb from limb back there, to need to go back and wipe the smirk off their faces.. Anything. But Sweden right now just needed to settle down a bit, help out, and plan out a strategy. That was the proper thing to do.. Kind’ov.

- Sweet Sacrifice [Originally: To The Underworld We Go] - - Page 5 Duh11
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland April 11th 2012, 10:54 pm

- Sweet Sacrifice [Originally: To The Underworld We Go] - - Page 5 Tumblr18

Arthur turned to look at whos presence he felt and was suprised to see Sweden. He was startled slightly when the other pulled out the weapons. So, it was a fight he wanted then? So be it. Before Arthur had the chance to attack or defendhimself, he felt the claw like hook sink into the back of his neck.

“You do NOT harm the innocent without a price..”

The demon winced at the pain that surged down his neck and spine. He clenched his fists slightly and was greatly relieved that he was cast aside, but in a hasty manner. Getting up slolwly, he growled and gave the Swede a death glare before speaking. "YOU.RUINED.MY.UNIFORM." Arthur touched the back of his neck and cringed again before he licked the blood of his fingers. Sweden will pay for being a traitor, and making messing with him. He spread his wings and took off after the male, scanning the area for Berwald. "Come out, come out, wherever you are~" He growled, resting atop a tree branch as he tried to ignore the pulsing pain. "If you do not reveal yourself, I will burn this whole place down! I MEAN IT."
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani April 12th 2012, 3:23 am

The young state soon made it to them and came bursting out of a rustle of trees as she stopped. She had finally made it to them as fast as she could.

"Don't haaah attack haah I'm unarmed haaah." It was hard for her to breath after running so hard. She then went straight to Viorica, her hands glowing with aura as she placed them over her wounds.

"Thank heavens I was still here when they attacked her. Now I can heal her before it's too late. Here."

As she used one hand to heal, she faced her other in front of him as the aura started to burn his wounds. This burning wasn't a painful burning though, it was a warm, gentle fire that was healing his wounds. As she healed the two she heard a familiar voice from the tree tops.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are~...grrr...If you do not reveal yourself, I will burn this whole place down! I MEAN IT."

Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski April 12th 2012, 7:42 am

"Ai wouldn't do such ting ef ai were you, Arthur." A sickly cheery voice spoke out from behind.

The unmistakable figure of the tall, silver-haired Soviet stepped out from behind a tree, and stood only a few paces away from his ally.

Despite the smile plastered across those pale features, Ivan was far from content. He had watched Berwald rescue the angel from her sure demise...yet that only meant he was not alone with the demons. However, anger had settled in the place of any fear the Russian might possess, leaving only room for irrational discomfort; Those amethyst irises bore a deadly flicker to them as they driled mercilessly into the demented gaze of the Demon's. He had to save his strength for Alfred... but why let Arthur burn down the forest?

"So et was you so sent dat fire, da?" Ivan mused casually. The heavy metal water pipe glinted from between both of his hands.

"Ai should have known. Dat was somewhat rude, Arthur..."
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly April 12th 2012, 4:32 pm

- Sweet Sacrifice [Originally: To The Underworld We Go] - - Page 5 Angelc10

The angel shook her head with a sad sigh. "I'm sorry...but even I have no idea. Though, I can tell you he isn't himself. That demon is not Alfred. It may be possessing his body and mind, but deep down, I think the real Alfred is still there."

The Canadian said these words with sincerity. Once, she had been able to read her brother clearly as if looking into her own mind. Since his transformation, she found that a sort of shadow was blocking her from figuring out his motives. It was as if his mind was all jumbled up and confused, having a goal, but no specific tactic to get to it. She couldn't tell where he planned to attack next and hoped that there was someone in her place that had the power to stop him.

"If someone could get to him... I think he could stop this. He has the strength to save everyone, but he won't be able to unless we can reach the deepest parts of his heart and mind...to set him straight."

- Sweet Sacrifice [Originally: To The Underworld We Go] - - Page 5 Angelvia

"You do NOT harm the innocent without a price..”

Unconscious as she was, the angel felt an odd sensation that only her physical body was unable to function. It was as if she was in a haze, words coming through with a slight blur to them. She did not recognize the voice of her savior and was truly astounded when she heard the dark tone of a demon in his voice. For so long, she had thought that she was the only demon ever to stray from the path of darkness. But thanks to this man, she was no longer alone. A short lived sense of relief washed over her as he carried her to safety. He meant her no harm, unlike the others. Perhaps this new arrival had given her a chance to let go. If he could overcome his darkened heart, then there was a possibility that he could teach her to do the same, once her true form took control again.

"Don't...attack... I'm unarmed...Thank heavens I was still here when they attacked her. Now I can heal her before it's too late."

Shock struck Viorica's mind as she heard Ayaka's voice. She had instructed the girl to stay safe! Not to come running to the most dangerous scene in the nation! A part of her wanted to groan in failure, but she was glad to have the girl's healing powers attend to her once more. However, she wished she could have told the Hawaiian to stop. Her healing was no use to the angel anymore. All the darkness, pain, and doubt she had been exposed to had damaged her angelic features beyond repair. Any moment now she would be restored to her demonic likeness and the girl could be hurt in the process. At least the presence of her new ally was there to save the healer just in case.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are~ If you do not reveal yourself, I will burn this whole place down! I MEAN IT."

"Ai wouldn't do such ting ef ai were you, Arthur."

Arthur...Ivan...both of them are here?! That means...

A hole of dread opened in the Transylvanian's heart. If Arthur was there, he was the primary threat. As the unconscious one, Viorica would become unattended too, leaving Ayaka open for harm. Ivan needed to be protected as well. But the traitorous demon was no fool. He knew the plans of the others and he would do whatever he could to get the Russian to safety, just as she would.

Yet Gilbert, Alfred, Shivaki, and the Soul Snatchers were still on the loose. Marguerite and the humans had no chance against any one of them. Just like how Viorica, in her faked angelic state, could do little against the amazing power of the evil forces against them. Her options were too thin and her only chance for success seemed inevitable, like it had always been.

Finally, the malevolent shadow that was her dreams revealed itself, coming out from behind her and wrapping its arms around her angelic figure in a relatively possessive manner. Its sinister chuckle slithered into her ears, a dark smile planted on its demonic features.

"So you've finally come to your senses have you? It's about time~ Those pretty little wings just didn't suit you at all. You've made the right choice in coming back to me, my darling twin~" The force that was the demonic reflection of the Transylvanian grinned, resting her head on the angel's shoulder.

The angel sighed and looked down in defeat, closing her eyes.
    "Just finish it...before I change my mind..."

The demon happily complied, shattering the seals upon the angel's arms and legs with a single wave of her claws. The angel fell to her knees, slowly fading away like dust in the wind, leaving the demon alone in full power over the angel's body and mind. After a long period of patient waiting, Viorica had regained her rightful place among the supernatural beings of Heaven and Hell.

Her physical body burst into black flames under the Hawaiian's hands, disappearing completely in just a single second. If she had still been conscious, those around her would have witnessed the angel screaming in agony as a slow and painful transformation took over her. But instead, the unconscious transfer of powers made the entire process quick and the return to the Underworld nearly undetectable.

Soon, a true demon among demons would come out to play~

Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani April 12th 2012, 7:54 pm

"Wha-?! AAAAAAHHHH!!!!"

The young state screamed a terrible cry as the black flames burned her hand and had caught on her sleeve. Ripping the burning sleeve off, she revealed her whole arm that now showed the pentacle mark on her arm. She bit her lip to calm herself down a bit more from the blood and burns that were on her arm. She continued to heal the Swedish demon as the black flames soon disappeared with nothing but a black burn mark, and a few black burnt scorn feathers remaining. Seeing as there was no body left, the girl's tears started to roll down her face. She knew that the black flames were not of her holy doing, but of another power. Maybe one that was inside her the whole time. There was nothing she could do, but hope for the best of her and that she was safe, wherever she was.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy April 12th 2012, 8:57 pm

Francis sighed and gave an understanding nod, although he did feel just a faint, spark of interest lightning inside him at the angel's words.

"That demon is not Alfred. It may be possessing his body and mind, but deep down, I think the real Alfred is still there."
    "If someone could get to him... I think he could stop this. He has the strength to save everyone, but he won't be able to unless we can reach the deepest parts of his heart and mind...to set him straight."

Francis paused before speaking, looking fairly thoughtful for a moment. "If Alfred is possessed in any way, freeing him from such evil will be beyond difficult, if even possible. The true Alfred would never be doing all of this intentionally, as we all would know. His kind heart's been corrupted."

The Frenchman believed just as much, that somewhere inside that hellish being, the Alfred everyone knew and loved, was still there. He hesitated for a second or two, then gave a glance at the Hungarian questioningly, continuing. "However, I see only one person that just may be able to get through to Alfred, if I'm correct."

-whistles- Currently assuming Hungary's still in the room X3 if I'm inncorrect, I'll gladly edit my post.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones

Post  Alfred F. Jones April 13th 2012, 12:10 am

Alfred considered Arthur's words. A sly smile crept to his lips as he moved closer to the angel. The Brit was right - he should be able to finish his prey off. He lifted his foot, ready to crush her skull with his boot when the Russian accent drifted into his ears. His foot immediately froze in mid-stomp and his eyes narrowed. Slowly, he turned and faced the Russian, resisting the urge to just tackle him to the ground. He hated that smile...he wanted to smack it right off his face. His eyes flickered to the waterpipe in Ivan's hand and he nearly laughed. Did the fool think that was going to stop him?

"Apparently, I am not the only one who has changed." He said in a dark tone, moving away from the angel and closer to the Russian. His movement was casual as he slid his hands into the pockets of his pants. "I am not referring to them, either." He inclined his head to the other demons before his eyes focused on the Russian again. "I am talking about you. Since when do allies betray one another, Braginski?" He growled. Again, he had to resist the urge to rip his throat out...

"I mostly looked forward to finding you. You were going to be a great addition to the plan..." His voice trailed off and he closed his eyes. He was silent a long moment, his arms seeming to tremble. When his eyes flew back open, they were flashing with madness. "But even so, I cannot ignore what you did to me." His wings stretched, cracking and snapping in such a disgusting way. He snarled and kicked off the ground, heading straight for the Russian.

I know new posts have been added, but let's say this happened after Ivan's response when he spoke to Alfred T____T;
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski April 13th 2012, 1:58 am

"And yet what country turns on and attacks his own people, hmn?" Ivan locked his gaze to Alfred's, yet kept a close watch on his every move...

The Soviet bit back an attempt to explain that his shooting was a mistake... that he was mislead into thinking that Ayaka and Hungary were in danger. True, the females were in danger, yet not in the way he had assumed.

Ah, jumping into conclusions... that was a weakness he had to work on.

But now, murky thoughts lurkedbehind that irritatingly cheery plastic smile, leaving no room for regret as the American began to approach him. Russia gripped the water pipe in his palms, preparing himself for attack. This was quite similar to the begining of the Cold War..... and that only provoked further irritation into the haze of unease.

Ivan saw the attack coming, yet had only enough time to raise his pipe and step one foot back to brace himself. Alfred collided into the cold metal held parallel to the ground, and with a faint grunt, Ivan held his ground at the impact. He still had the advantage of being larger and heavier than the American, yet he didn't want to rely on that just yet... who knew what power being a Demon gave Alfred...

With a light huff, the Russian pushed the long side of his pipe against Alfred's chest and shoved him roughly backwards before taking a step or two back.

"Alfred..." Ivan growled, his eyes flickered as the low, warning tone spoke, yet that smile still held...
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones

Post  Alfred F. Jones April 13th 2012, 2:18 am

Sadly, Alfred could not look at this situation in the same way that Ivan did. The demon had been wiped of his human memory, save for the vivid images of his "trusted" allies. He could indentify other nations as well, but that was it. He knew nothing of the Cold War with Russia or the Revolution against England. All he understood was that Ivan had betrayed him, and now he wanted revenge.

He planned to take the Russian down in one swift movement, but the waterpipe blocked him off. He grunted as his chest made impact with it, grasping the metal with his hands. He glared into Ivan's eyes, seeing his image reflected within them. He pushed against the Russian's weight, hating that he was holding his ground. Only when the Russian shoved him back did he snarl again, preparing to attack once more.

"Alfred..." The Russian had growled.

"You do not frighten me, Braginski..." He growled in return. He lifted his fingers and snapped. In an instant, a wall of fire formed behind the Russian, leaving him trapped. He would have nowhere to go, but forward - where Alfred was. "I want to see you fall..." The demon nearly whispered in a dark tone, the light of the flames reflecting off his multi-colored eyes.

Fall into this madness that has become my home...

Let me share it with you...

The demon lunged again, grasping hold of the waterpipe a second time and thrusting his head forward so that their foreheads clashed together. He knew that hurt Ivan more than it did him and he smirked. He then moved his arm back and toward the Russian's jaw, delivering a punch nearly hard enough to dislocate it. Still holding on to his waterpipe, the demon asked, "Having fun yet, Braginski?"

He didn't let the Russian answer before he leaned back and lifted his leg, kicking the Russian square in the chest. It was hard enough to send him to the ground - nearly into the flames.
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski April 13th 2012, 10:13 am

Russian jumped forward with a sharp inhale as the wall of flames engulfled the ground around him. He cast a brief, almost shocked glance over his shoulder and at the hellfire. Well... so much for making a run for it...Ivan thought before turning his attention back toward the demon. One could clearly see the figh in those striking Russian eyes; a glare that screamed challenge was fixed firmly upon the American. Sure... Alfred might have the power to rip him apart with just a snap of his fingers now, but that doesn't mean that he will just take off an run. Well... running now appeared to be out of the question.

The corners of the Russian's lips twitched at Alfred's stunningly dark tone. Share the darkness with him? Heh... the Russian was already tired of the grim chaos already going on in his own lands.

"Ai prefer to deal with the business or plans of no one but my own, Jones." He responded with a dry smirk. "Ai'll join you when hell freezes over, you son of a bit---"

The final phrase was cut off by a mix of a grunt and a short yelp as Alfred attacked. Bursts of neon color against black shot in front of his eyes as their skulls cracked together; if Alfred hadn't been holding onto the pipe, Ivan would have stumbled backwards a step or two, dazed for but a second at the collision. He blinked back the flashes, yet didn't get a chance to fully recover or defend himself before he felt the nearly shattering blow to his jaw.

Usually such a blow would affect him little, if any, yet the punch struck by the demon caused him to loosen his grip on the cold bar of metal. The kick was the one that broke contact between metal and gloved Russian hands;

Ivan fell back into the ground with a grunt. Both the kick and the impact he fell on knocked the wind clean out of him. He gasped for breath for only a fraction of a second, stunned at the already-throbbing pain that was prodding at three parts of his body....already. What the hell was wrong with him?! the Russian never allowed his opponents to deliver the first blows... never.

The heat of the fire was the first thing that he detected after those two seconds of vulnerability on the ground. His senses screamed at him to get up and, like what a normal Russian would do, he obeyed that scream.

Ivan rose to his feet, away from the fire, and glared defiantly right back at Alfred. He rose a hand and gingerly touched the spot on his forehead where they clashed; yes... that was going to leave a mark. However, despite everything going on, a smile touched his lips, and Ivan giggled...

Giggled!

"Nyet, Alfred..." He stated flatly; his tone was far from humerous. The Soviet began to pace forward toward the Demon as if he were to be pacing to another human being. His eyes now blazed with both anger and hurt pride; pride that he was determined to mend. It was as though the Russian had his very own amethyst Hellfire burning in his eyes....

"De fun has yet to begin."

Without warning, Ivan shot forward and jumped forward the last few paces. Still in the air, he grabbed a hold of his water pipe again, and crashed his full, heavy weight into the American's smaller form. The impact of Ivan tackling the American down sent both of them crashing hard into the ground.

He didn't want to seriously harm the other... Russia was capable of inflicting tramautic injuries even to this demon, yet he was willing to do anything in his power to keep that out of the question.

However, he knew it would be rather difficult if it was his blood that Alfred wanted...
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones

Post  Alfred F. Jones April 13th 2012, 1:13 pm

-was listening to Trance 'The Return' while writing this- I could only imagine Alfredo Noodle and Ivan Broccoli riding a rainbow...o_____o;
    so does not match this scene

The demon smirked as he watched the Russian, the black nails on his hands seeming to lengthen into deadly claws while he waited for his opponent to get to his feet. He had to admit, he liked the Russian better on the ground...at his weakest. But he would just have to enjoy beating the Russian senseless - it was obviously the only way to prove what he was missing out on. His eye twitched though as a giggle broke the silence. The Russian dared to giggle? The demon failed to see the humor from his point of view...

The demon narrowed his eyes, glaring into the Russian's amethyst-Hellfire. Before he could respond, the Russian had lunged forward. Alfred gasped, turning his head up to the sky when Ivan disappeared into the air. Before he knew it, he was being crushed by the larger nation and hit the ground hard. He rolled a few feet before coming to an abrupt stop, grunting. Ivan had not landed far from him. He saw that as an opportunity to attack. With trembling arms, the demon forced himself off the ground, bones aching from when the other nation crashed into him. He stepped over to Ivan and grasped him by the jaw, forcing him to look into his eyes before he swung his arm near his face. The claws skimmed the Russian's cheek, leaving three, thin wounds behind. The demon was giddy at the sight of Ivan's blood...

He brought his index finger to his lips and his tongue snaked out to clean it of the blood, marveling at the taste. "And to think of all the blood you are going to spill right now...such a pity." He commented more to himself, than to Ivan. He gripped the Russian's jaw tighter and jerked upward, forcing him to his feet. He then kicked the larger nation away, scooping up his waterpipe in the process, before running forward and grabbing hold of the body to slam it back to the ground. Once Ivan's body hit the ground again, without hesitation, Alfred swung the pipe and heard it crack against the side of the Russian's face.

Breathing heavily from his rage, he tossed the pipe down and took a few steps back to examine his opponent in his newly found state. He could have done so much more damage...but instead, something was holding the demon back. The demon touched his own shoulder, feeling the aching from when he collided with the Russian - swinging the waterpipe at such force had not helped it. Nevertheless, he wasn't finished. "To your feet, Braginski." He ordered.
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski April 13th 2012, 4:22 pm

-Retarted noodle-wavey arms- Yaaaaaaaaa

-Le twitch- Too... many...attacks.... i would usually counterattack, but I'll feel like I'm god-modding -Flails.- Oh, well... I'll have Rusland take these lovely hits and the bite this time r'ound <3. You know he's still gunna win in bed.

Also... i have no idea how Ivan's last words are relevant to what's going on... but I just felt like he had to say something.. o~o Ignore meh ranting...

Ivan had been looking to tackle the American to the ground to pin him there... yet his centered gravity had missed his aim and, to his dismay, he found himself bouncing off the American after he had shoved him to the ground. The Russian was just about to spring to his feet when he felt that hand grab his jaw.

Cold fire of amethyst locked still defiantly into those demonic orbs as he was forced back down, yet he couldn't hold back the pained wince that constricted his features as he felt the sting of Alfred's claws slice his cheek. Before he could react, he felt himself being yanked onto his feet and kicked back.

His body ached, yet the pain was easily drowned out with the irritation at Alfred's words. With a low growl, Ivan charged again, yet it was already too late; Alfred had the upper hand of the momentum. Russia came crashing to the ground once more and saw it was too late to shield his face from the upcoming blow. He shut his eyes and made a futile attempt to raise a hand to block the metal, yet he could help but bite down on his own cheek to hold down a shout of agony at the crack; he could have sworn he felt his cheekbone crack a little bit..

Once he felt Alfred get off him, the Russian rolled onto his side to hide the pained cringe that etched his bruising features. Struck by his own weapon? This was beyone humilliating... Russia's own blood trickled down his cheek and onto the ground, staining his usually pale skin with that looked like crimson tear streaks.

So he had underestimated this bastard... the ache in his jaw and the side of his face was throbbing too much to snap a witty comment. This clearly was not Alfred... His flesh, maybe, but Russia doubted that even the real Alfred with wings and horns could possess this much strength. This was far beyond he had expected....

With shakey arms, Ivan pushed his toreso up and off the ground, yet remained in that position with his head hanging low. His sides heaved as hollow breaths were drawn, yet Ivan watched Alfred from the corner of his eye from between the strands of silvery locks...

Without warning, the Russian kicked off the ground and lundged at Alfred. He jumped up again and twisted his body to the side until it was parallel to the ground. Still in mid-air, Ivan planted his feet together an brought his knees up almost to his chest and kicked out, slamming the bottom of his boots right smack hard into Alfred's face.

Before the demon had a chance to fall to the ground, Ivan landed on his feet and snatched out with his right hand and curled his fingers tightly around America's right wrist. With a rough jerk, the Russian pulled Alfred up and swung a well-aimed punch to the back of Alfred's right elbow with his left fist. A sickening snap was heard as the demon'd elbow snapped out of place. At the very next moment, Ivan jerked the dislocated elbow downwards, pulling America along with it, and jerked his own knee upward and hard under the other's ribs, before slamming his elbow right on the soft spot under Alfred's ear.

Ivan let go of Alfred's right arm and swung the hard tip of his boot into the fallen demon's stomach; He needed his pipe, yet he couldn't turn his back to this creature.... maybe if he can turn the tables, he could at least get in a position where he can make a grab at it without being mangled from behind. With narrowed eyes, the Soviet stepped on one of the American's wings, pinning it to the ground for good measures before lowering his head so that the other can hear him. This time, however, he kept his neck and face well out of reach.

"Alfred, or what ever you are, ai recomend you listen to me. We want our old Alfred back, and we are going to stop at noting until we get what we want..."
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones

Post  Alfred F. Jones April 13th 2012, 6:15 pm

o3o

See, I was hesitant to send my reply, because I viewed it as god-modding...but then I thought about it in these two ways. One, Alfred is supposed to be stronger and wiser now (in fighting, at least). And two, just think if we waited each time to see if the other was going to have them either block the attack, or get hit. Yeah, it would go on forever...so, as much as I love writing scenes like this with you, we don't want to bore everyone to death with one-sentence posts that will confirm whether or not Alfred or Ivan dodged the attack thrown at them -takes breath after that ramble-.

"Get up! You piece of shi-" The demon was cut off as the Russian unexpectedly lunged at him. He had no time to react as the Russian boots hit him square in the face. He snarled as his nose popped and almost immediately, a warm stream of blood spilled from one of his nostrils. Again, there was little time to react as the Russian gripped his wrist and forced him upward. He released a deafening screech as his elbow popped out of place and arched his body from the unbearable pains taking over the entirety of his form.

He attempted to turn his head and move his good arm, but the Russian was still too fast. The demon had gone into this thinking, 'Only a weak human...', but the Russian was far from weak. And the demon was seriously beginning to doubt he was human. What kind of sane being knew how to fight like this? A flash of light in front of his eyes and a ringing in his ear brought him to reality, just before he collapsed to the ground with a blank look in his eyes. He hardly felt the Russian stomp on his stomach as he stared up at the sky, tasting his own blood that stained his top lip.

Images of him and the Russian...they came to him all at once...

Only, it wasn't him...but the former Alfred F. Jones...

The demon saw it as some kind of trick. He was Alfred F. Jones. There was no other like him...

And yet, the images played behind his eyes like a damned movie...

Only when the Russian spoke did Alfred shift his multi-colored orbs to the amethyst jewels. Like when the Russian stomped on his chest, he could not feel the boot pinning one of his wings to the ground. He was glad his body was numbing. He preferred not to feel the pain right now.

"You fool..." The demon whispered. "I am Alfred..."

And just as quickly as the demon had seemed angry, a pained expression crossed his features as he stared up into Ivan's eyes. He cursed his creator as he realized human emotions had been left behind. The Hungarian girl, the friendships he possessed with these "allies"...it was holding him back. They were making him weak. He shook the feelings away and slowly, his eyes narrowed. "Get off me..." He ordered in a warning tone.
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski April 13th 2012, 7:19 pm

Nuuuu you're nowhere near god-modding, hun! Alfred is supposed to be stronger now that he's a demon, so you're fine. And don't worry... I get exited when I see fight replies from you... =3=

I've had people post replies literally like '*Bites and scraches ur eyes out and stabs with my claws and bites ur neck out and kills u* 'haha i win, bitch, ur dead.' " I'm not even exaggerating. x__x

Something lurched inside of the Russian as Alfred locked that pained gaze into his. Usually he was quite immuned to such looks of agony -- enjoyed them, even --, yet inwardly, he could never really resist the genuine hurt expressions Alfred had given in the past.

Ivan cast a glance upwards for but a fraction of a second toward where his pipe was before shifting those amethyst gems back to the multi-colored orbs. He felt a brief pang of pity for the American.... what sort of torture was he put through to be broken into this....this... thing? Russia knew how hard-headed and stubborn Alfred was, so he assumed what ever torment he was forced through was a torment of a high level.

Ivan's eyes narrowed at the order Alfred growled at him, and leaned in ever so slightly. A faint crackling sound was emitted by the wing bones as they struggled in vain to hold against the Russian's heavy weight compressed under his boot.

"Keep away from de allies..." He whispered before casting a brief glance in Arthur's general direction. he was silent for a few short moments before adding; "...What's left of dem."

With that, he rose and slowly...ever so slowly... began to remove his boot from the Demon's wing, as if he was testing to see if the other will spring up and attack at the first moment.

Russia began to slowly back away from the demon and toward his pipe, keeping his gaze fixed on those brilliant orbs of color. His pipe had fallen under a large tree, and the Russian had to look away from the demon for a moment to pin-point it's location. Little did he know, however, how dangerous it really was to loose focus of Alfred at this given point. He had almost forgotten that Prussia and Arthur were also here...

He cast another brief glance at America before averting his gaze and lowering to retrieve his heavy metallic weapon.
    Berwald Oxenstierna
    Berwald Oxenstierna

Post  Berwald Oxenstierna April 13th 2012, 7:57 pm

At the sound of the Hawaiians scream, Berwald -in a single immortal speed- clasped a claw around the women’s mouth from the behind. Though panic did not cross his facial expression. The complete need to keep in the “Out Of Danger.. For Now” zone was very high..

Damn! She’s going to get us killed! Burned or not! Even a mortal can understand that Hell Fire is commonly ten times hotter then regular fire, but some pains come out.. Silent.. He thought quickly, leading her to the hidden shadows with the claw. Keeping even the mumbles nothing but silent airfilled whispers.

Sweden didn’t want to kill the woman.. Even though it did bring quite a joy to the demon nesting in his soul.. But he needed her quiet for a few moments! Where the angel had gone wasn’t in his knowledge, but at the looks and voices of things.. He didn’t have time to pitter-patter on the subjects.. In fact.. Sweden needed to think carefully of his next move. Though the pair was hidden, the scream gave a slight advantage to the other demon in the trees.. Berwald wanted out of the disadvantage soon.. And he knew how.

It could be a wrong thing or right thing, but he needed to quickly think of the things that could help. Berwald had no the slightest clue; how the strong the other demon was, how royally pissed he was for staining the coat with the demon’s own blood, and Berwald most certainly didn’t know how close he was. He did know that the Russian was in the middle of a battle with Alfred and that could come of an advantage of the Sweden.. Showing him that he had chosen to the wrong side and could now become a tratior at that results.. What Berwald wasn't completely sure on was how much time he had though..Yet, that was the key.. The want to be rushed.

“Ugh..” the Sweden growled under his breath lowly and then leaned down to whisper in the pained Hawaiians ear, “Listen to me carefully.. I want you to do exactly what I tell you to do.. If you do not, I will kill you in return that you will endanger the lives of others.. If you do, you may increase everyone’s chances.. Extremely the chances for a mortal such as yourself.. Do you agree to do as I say?”

Releasing up only the slightest, Berwald gave her enough space to faintly mumble and get a quick catch of breath..

Hopefully this works.. I need to get back to making sure no one pulls anything funny and effects the powers of fate.. No matter the “good” or “bad” side..

- Sweet Sacrifice [Originally: To The Underworld We Go] - - Page 5 Duh12
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones

Post  Alfred F. Jones April 13th 2012, 9:45 pm

;____; Really? -glomps & snuggles you- I like when we do fighting scenes too. You were the first one I fought with, remember? o3o I was Germany though. Le cough.
    And LOL!

Alfred cursed loudly as bones snapped within his wing, rendering it useless for flight until it was fixed. If he didn't feel as if nothing worked within his body, he would have moved, but he remained still (until the Russian would not expect an attack). He brushed the Russian's order aside as he glared at his pale figure, his eyes never leaving him as he began to back away. The demon acted as though he was not going to move again. The Russian would have to be a fool to think he was not going to move...

But it seemed his plan was working.

Alfred knew exactly where the Russian's eyes continued to flicker. He nearly grinned, but kept it to himself. He needed to play it off...act as though he was but an innocent being now. He waited...watched as the Russian's eyes hovered on the waterpipe for far too long...waited until the Russian made the horrible mistake of turning to it, instead of watching him.

Crack!

It was the sound that echoed within the silence as the Russian's body collided with the nearby tree. There, Alfred had him pinned, his broken wing hanging limply behind him. He took a moment to fold them back within his body, forcing his curled horns to retreat as well. He appeared to be the normal Alfred, save for the fact his eyes were not blue and he no longer wore glasses.

Without a word, he lifted his hand to pull the scarf away from Ivan's neck. He knew Ivan was pinned with enough force that he would not be able to get free (besides, the force at which he had slammed him to the tree was enough to leave him paralyzed). He tossed the scar aside and his eyes fell to the Russian's neck, examining the scar. He felt guilty...for only a split second. Whatever amount of humanity left within him, was trying to get free. It recognized the scar...and it nearly made him want to caress it, but he once again, battled that side of himself and narrowed his eyes. Reaching up to it, he traced the scar with the tip of his claw, adoring it.

"Become one with me..." He mocked, a dark smile creeping to his lips. The finger that was tracing the scar, lifted and was replaced at the beginning of it again, and this time...he drug his claw down hard enough to pierce the skin. Re-opening wounds from so long ago...

Alfred had not been referring to his scar though, when he mocked the Russian. No. He planned for far greater things...he just had the feeling the scar meant something serious to the Russian.

Once he finished dragging his nail down, he brought it to his lips and again, licked it clean of the Russian's delicious blood. He smirked as he stared into those amethyst eyes. "Ivan..." He whispered in an eerie tone, leaning closer. His lips hovered near the Russian's ear, as he continued, "Become one with me..." And slowly, he lowered his lips to Ivan's neck, brushing them across the soft skin there. When he moved across the skin again, the Russian could feel his fangs were protruding from his lips now.

If realization didn't hit him now, he didn't know when it possibly could.

Alfred...had the ability to change Ivan.

Alfred was going to change Ivan.

The Russian had better think fast.

demon!Alfred be sexy.
    Oh, wait. That's not supposed to be in the post...>o<;

Last edited by Alfred F. Jones on April 13th 2012, 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani April 13th 2012, 10:49 pm

You know what...I'm about to give up on trying to do my thing but i'm changing how i wanted it....pardon my babbling. Also Sweden, i'm sorry if you hooked my mouth or what. i'm really sorry. ; A ; epic post man >

The girl was burned a bit badly as blood dripped from her arm. She was panting from the scream and shock that she faced. It had died right after the demon had placed his claw over her mouth to keep her shut. Even though she did scream she didn't mean to. She was just surprised from the black flames that just suddenly came at her. Suddenly she felt the claw by her mouth but as he moved it away, her lip was bleeding a bit as well, from biting so hard on it. She then heard what the demon said.

“Listen to me carefully.. I want you to do exactly what I tell you to do.. If you do not, I will kill you in return that you will endanger the lives of others.. If you do, you may increase everyone’s chances.. Extremely the chances for a mortal such as yourself.. Do you agree to do as I say?”

Even though it seemed he hadn't noticed that she was a bit more abnormal than the normal moral, she smiled weakly giving a soft chuckle. She could tell by the way that he talked to her and her ability to connect with the psyche of other's, she knew what he was thinking about. She knew that from the damage from the flames, and the pentacle, she didn't have much power and time left. She looked at the demon with merciful eyes as there was frustration and anger on his face.

"Hehe...Have you noticed yet...? Hehe....Alright, I'll follow what you have in store for me, but..in return let me see my father just one last time after I've done what you've commanded of me.'

As she waited for her orders, she felt such sadness and hope inside her as she thought of how she was going to say goodbye to her father when he was in such a terrible state.
    Berwald Oxenstierna
    Berwald Oxenstierna

Post  Berwald Oxenstierna April 13th 2012, 11:55 pm

Why thank you.. Really tired -It's like 2am where I'm at- so please do excuse the pitaful one I just wrote.. But no, it wasn't anythign to harm her. Just covering her mouth.

A faint smile surfaced to the lips of Berwald, remarking silently how interesting this woman was.. He Hadn’t really talked to many women in his life, so he really didn’t know much about them beside the strong willingness among them.. Each female had something that was different from the next, that was a fact among anyone, but females -together- each still had that one thing in common. It was the only thing that he knew after being slapped in the face.. Many times.. But the woman speaking was saying the most strange things. To him, it was almost a little distasteful on how she worded her statement. Then again.. Berwald was in danger for that one thing called 'lack of understanding.' A weakness.

Berwald listened carefully as he listened to her say, "Hehe...Have you noticed yet...? Hehe-”

Those words kept replaying in his head.. What was she talking about? Noticed what? She did have a healing gift, but anyone with a mind could perform a spell.. There must be something I’m missing.. I’ll see to it soon.. A spark of hope flickered, one that put faith in his chose to wait and it not be a mistake.. but he didn't know for sure to trust that.

Hearing her request at the end of her remark was all the more pensive for him. It even cause him to whisper in almost a hiss threw his teeth.. “Fine. If that is what it will take, fine. But if he touched you.. Your request will become just another speck of ash in my fire pit and I will step in without a single rebuttal or question.”

The feeling of reluctant to do her wish was unbelievably strong, but did he have a chose? This might get messy if he or anything was to be soiled among the works. Though some things can be reversed or for the better, it could also be negative or for the worst. Time to take chances.. Not like things were boring. No…in fact…Things were just getting interesting. Everywhere.
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani April 14th 2012, 12:29 am

I'm sorry before you go on Sweden, did you mean "if he touches me?" Just want to know.

She gave a little nod and chuckled seeing as how he had shown a bit of confusion by what she ment. She grabbed his claw away from her mouth and waited patiently for her orders.

Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski April 14th 2012, 2:04 am

Ivan could just feel his fingers brushing up against the metal of his weapon, yet little did he know that his one small mistake of looking away could just be the end of his life as he knew it...

Crack...

He uttered some sort of strangled, wheezing gasp as the wind was once again knocked out of him. A flash of light erupted in front of the Russian's eyes as his head hit hard back against the tree, yet no words can describe the bolt of pain that erupted through his back.

Ever since Ivan broke his back while jumping out of a fighter airplane without a parachute, his back had been weaker than what he'd like, and tended to get sore quicker than usual. If Ivan hadn't been a personification of a country, his back would have indeed broken again, or he would have at least been paralyzed. He wasn't paralyzed this time around, yet that impact sent an eruption of stunning agony up his spine. Ivan felt his limbs refusing to move on order... he had to get out of the American's grip, yet his body felt stiff and heavy...

The feeling of cold air touching his bare throat shocked the senses right back into Ivan, sending screams of warning right down to his very core. Without realizing it, the Russian tilted his chin down and gave a faint whimper as he clutched Alfred's shirt in futile attempt to pry him away. He froze, however, as he felt a cold, static shiver run down his body as the black nail traced across his throat.

No, not now.... Ivan gritted his teeth together and squirmed in attempt to get out of Alfred's grip. He felt so weak... so.. vulnerable. And now that Alfred was attacking a sensitive spot, Ivan felt as if he had swallowed a whole block of electrified ice.

Become one with me.... A shaky gasp escaped from Russia's parted lips at those words. The Bastard! Using his not only his own weapon against him... but now his words? Ivan's blood would have been boiling at a dangerous level right now if it weren’t from the piercing pain that throbbed from his back, or the tingling sensations coming from his sensitive throat.

A harsh, drawn-out shout burst painfully between Ivan's clenched teeth as America began to slowly...agonizingly... sink his claw into that one scar that he'd been hiding for so long.

Alfred was one of the only ones who really knew what that mark on his throat was and what it meant to the Soviet, and here he was, opening the old wound back up again... Demon Alfred or not, Ivan felt betrayed... more betrayed than what he has felt for as long as he can remember.

Ivan's blood boiled angrily. Tears of both fury, pain and frustration welled up under those tightly-closed eye lids. Aggravation welled up deep inside at his fruitless attempts at struggling; he hated feeling so weak.... so betrayed...

His body was numbing (not a good sign for someone with spine problems), He didn't realize his breathing became swift and heavy, but he could feel the warm blood run down his throat like bitter tears.

He could feel those fangs against his skin... his heart was racing, matching the swift rhythm of his labored breaths, he needed to get out, yet he couldn't bring himself to move...

Suddenly, The pain was quickly fogged over by a new, hellish fury as Alfred spoke those words again...

Become one with me...

With a sudden burst of daring energy, Ivan jerked his head downwards and cracked his forehead hard against America's temple.

"Poshyol ty', Svoloch'!" Ivan swore loudly toward Alfred before spitting in face.

He knew that that was a huge mistake... yet fury take taken the reins once more, leaving no room for good choices.

Last edited by Ivan Braginski on February 9th 2021, 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 11th 2024, 6:39 am