Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

+5
Eireann Ó'Reilly
Magnus Densen
Fish
Ayaka 'Anolani
Alfred F. Jones
9 posters

- Sweet Sacrifice [Originally: To The Underworld We Go] -

Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

- Sweet Sacrifice [Originally: To The Underworld We Go] - - Page 3 Empty Re: - Sweet Sacrifice [Originally: To The Underworld We Go] -

Post  Ivan Braginski April 3rd 2012, 2:21 pm

[@Gilbert; I love role-playing with you guys :3 and Alright, then.

@Hungary; I'll get on it once spare time allows me. I'll even make a DA account and post the fic on there~]
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

- Sweet Sacrifice [Originally: To The Underworld We Go] - - Page 3 Empty Re: - Sweet Sacrifice [Originally: To The Underworld We Go] -

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly April 3rd 2012, 2:24 pm

Okay good XD I was about to reply myself but I'll wait for Ivan's changes just in case

@Ivan: Woot XD im so excited! our fanfiction site is gonna really expand this place! ;3

Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly April 3rd 2012, 3:00 pm

- Sweet Sacrifice [Originally: To The Underworld We Go] - - Page 3 Angelvia

"Sorry~ But it looks like I'm just going to have to deal with that extra demon. These three are coming with me!"

Viorica growled lowly through her cruel smile. Gilbert was right. Not only were they losing time, but the presence of another demon began eating away at her confidence. She wished she could take a moment to comfort the crying girl, but she didn't have a second to waste, and the Russian had noticed this too. As his eyes suddenly lit up in panic, she knew it was time she took action. Everything happened so quickly...

Ivan lashed out at Gilbert, plunging a blade deep into his cheek. Viorica's new duty was to prevent harm to Ivan. Thus, she pushed down on her hand, flipping herself over the roof of the car to the driver's side. As she launched herself through the air, she went through an instant transformation; her fiery wings and halo revealing themselves at last. But the true extent of her injury from being thrown against the wall was also apparent. Her left wing was crudely bent and dripping blood, folded protectively against her back. Nevertheless, she landed gracefully beside Gilbert and held his arms tightly behind his back, making sure he didn't attempt to stop Ivan's oncoming kick. She released him then, at the last second, allowing the force of the blow to knock him a fair distance from the van.

With the immediate danger set aside, the angel pulled out a mocking smirk, flipping onto the roof of the car just before Ivan hit the gas. She pressed one hand down carefully into the roof, holding her in place while making sure not to break it. She knelt down on one knee, planning to watch for any aerial attacks that might come after them. But for that moment, her eyes focused on her cousin as they drove away.

"How's that for an answer, Cousin~?"

Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy April 3rd 2012, 6:39 pm

By this point, the Frenchman utterly unaware of what was becoming of his ally and the others, Francis had stepped off his train and departed, beginning to head toward the general direction he assumed from his poor memory to be America's office. Thoughts of what he had read and seen in today's paper, quite frankly unsettled Francis, frightening him a bit. Whatever had become of Alfred; now a ghastly, demonic creature from Hell itself; Francis knew, much to his displeasure, that he would just have to wait until he found out more on his own, wouldn't he?

Francis hadn't yet reached the building; despite the urgency of the current situation, he didn't seem to mind taking his sweet time, strolling along the side of the street with his air of natural pride radiating around him. However, the Frenchman was caught rather off guard as the shrill, and Francis had to admit, annoying ringing of his cell phone sounded. He immidiately stopped walking, jumping slightly with alarm. Even as he took his time, Francis was still feeling rather on edge at how close he was to wherever Alfred may be, especially after what he had seen and read.

Reaching into his pocket, he sighed and briskly flipped out his phone. Glancing at the caller ID, a flash of surprise glimmered in his icy blue gaze at the sight of Ivan's name and current number glowing brightly on the screen as the phone vibrated in his hand, its shrill, demanding ring continuing. It wasn't often Ivan ever called, as far as Francis could bother to remember; that was, unless it was possibly an emergency. Unsure, he visibly hesitated for a moment before answering the phone, lifting it to his ear. "Bonjour, Francis speaking.." Francis spoke into the reciever, doing his best to keep his tone generally casual, brushing a lock of his hair back and patiently awaiting any reply from the Russian.
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski April 3rd 2012, 7:07 pm

"Francis!" The familiar Russian accent burst cheerily from the other line. Relief washed over the Soviet like water on rough sand; at least this means the Frenchman was still sane.

The sound of tires screeching against rocky pavement rang out in the background for a brief moment.

"We are in a leetle tight situation here.. and by tight ai mean ai have Hungary, Hawaii, and an angel in a stolen car, and we are sort of being chased by three demons. Listen... de rumors are true. Alfred es a demon..." Ivan's tone suddenly drifted. It sounded as though the usually cheery Russian's child-like smile actually faded.

"Prussia and England have turned into monsters as well. Ai have an itchy feeling someone es trying to take over de world by turning us all into beasts. Anywho, ai fear dey might come after you at any given moment. Where are you right now?"
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy April 3rd 2012, 7:25 pm

The cheery voice of the Russian didn't surprise Francis, although he raised an eyebrow as he heard the screeching of tires at the other end, but dismissed it and listened carefully to the Russian's words. Hearing Ivan's explination, the Frenchman grew a bit pale at the mention of Alfred, Prussia, and even England as Demons now, growing uneasy at the mention that he himself may be found by one of the three Demons.

Francis hesitantly gave himself a mental note to never piss off the Brit until further notice. However, the mention of an angel made Francis hold back a scoff; first demons and now angels? The day couldn't possibly get more disaterous. Francis' previous lack of belief in the supernatural was openly mocking the Frenchman now.

"That's..a fairly unfortunate predicament, Ivan." Of course, the Frenchman pointed out the obvious. At Ivan's previous question, Francis straightened up, growing more and more uneasy. "I'm not that far from Alfred's office, actually. I'm quite sure I'm not that safe at the moment, am I? And where are you, other than driving like a madman for your lives?" Francis asked with a faint, unsure sigh into the reciever, beginning to pace restlessly back and forth.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones

Post  Alfred F. Jones April 3rd 2012, 8:05 pm

- Sweet Sacrifice [Originally: To The Underworld We Go] - - Page 3 11c6yja

The demon didn't have the first clue as to where the others might be. His eye twitched irritably as he continued to think of the betrayal. Did the Russian think he was going to get away with that? Ivan might have been his ally, and the American might have been assigned to protect him...but that didn't mean he wouldn't mind teaching the Russian a lesson first. Alfred had rules and so far, the Russian had not followed them. Only the Prussian seemed to be doing as instructed, or at least what was expected of him. The thought of the angel made him sick to his stomach and irrevocably, he found himself growling low in his throat.

Multi-colored eyes continued to survey the area. He had turned back around some time ago, thinking they might have chosen a different path when someone happened to catch his eye. One of the four allies stood just below, near the office Alfred was originally attacked in. The demon couldn't believe his luck and an awfully dark smile crossed his lips when he flew close enough to hear the conversation coming from the cellular device. He would need to thank his creator for his seeing and hearing. He could hear that disgusting accent...not the Frenchman's, but that damned Russian's. The demon knew he needed to let the betrayal go (since the Russian was not even aware of what was going on), but he just couldn't.

Dropping behind the Frenchman, the demon wrapped an arm about his body while the other snatched the phone away from him. He had cupped his hand over Francis' mouth and had muted the phone, so Ivan would not be able to hear them. "Hello, Francis." He purred into the other nation's ear. He was so close, that their bodies were nearly aligned. One of his curled horns pressed against the side of Francis' head as if it were a gun. "Do not fear me...I am here to protect you, and the other allies. Everything you want to know will soon be revealed. All I ask, is for your cooperation and your trust. Now," His tone dropped to be extremely serious and his next words came out through gritted teeth, "Tell Ivan you are fine if he has grown suspicious of your not answering. Tell him you want to meet him down at the old Park, and to only meet you in private because you don't feel comfortable with the other nations being around." Ah, yes. The demon's sly plans came to him naturally. "I just dare you to sound scared or try to give it away that I am here. So, do as I say..." He growled into Francis' ear, clicking the un-mute button and pressing the phone back to Francis' ear. Only now, did his hand slide away from his mouth too.

He waited for the Frenchman to set the meeting up.

@Ivan: That's right...THAT'S RIGHT! But seriously, I think I have an idea of what could be going on. You mentioned that there is someone trying to make all the nations demons and is trying to take over the world with them. Well, I am going to change it to where Alfred does know why he was sent here and knows all the details. I also have an idea for who can be behind all of this, so I will eventually bring them in as well.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy April 3rd 2012, 8:44 pm

Francis, unfortunately, hadn't seen Alfred coming. Feeling the arm around him, Francis was about to cry out in shock, but was prevented by the hand cupping over his mouth. Panic and alarm flooded the Frenchman, the hauntingly familiar voice of Alfred sounding in his ear while feeling the horn against his head. Eyes wide, he immidiately attempted to struggle away from the demon, but gave up almost instantly and stiffened, heart pounding. Alfred's threatening instructions left a sick feeling in the Frenchman's stomach; in the current circumstance, he truly didn't want to betray the Russian, knowing it would get them nowhere but mistrust and betrayal.

Leading him into an ordinary trap was one thing, but leading him to one where a threatening demon was waiting to pounce was another.

But yet, Francis was rather frightened at what Alfred might do if he failed to do as told; who wouldn't be? He despised showing his weakness, showing how easily he could submit to the demon; but, he knew he'd have no other choice at the current moment. Heart racing, he mentally cursed at himself, visibly shaking slightly once Alfred's hand no longer covered his mouth. Francis gulped and didn't dare meet eyes with Alfred; in his current predicament, Francis knew well that disobeying Alfred would only result in disaster. Uneasily, Francis did his best to keep his tone calm, although a bit of shakiness leaked into his voice, which he briskly tried to hide as he spoke into the un-muted phone.

"Never mind that. When you finish up with the others, meet me at the park. I'll be fine here for the time being. I'd rather if you come in private, as I feel rather uncomfortable at the thought of speaking openly about this with the others. And please, do hurry." Francis said into the reciever, shaking slightly; a small part of him didn't want Ivan to go anywhere near the new meeting place, yet another part of him was practically begging the Russian to hurry up before anything else got worse than it already was.

Regret flickered in the frightened Frenchman's gaze; he knew this certaintly wouldn't end too well.
    Magnus Densen
    Magnus Densen
    Admin

Post  Magnus Densen April 3rd 2012, 10:03 pm

- Sweet Sacrifice [Originally: To The Underworld We Go] - - Page 3 Hungar10

Although she was burning to open her mouth and speak her mind, she had a feeling that they didn't have enough time for that now. Frankly, the Hungarian found it difficult to believe the events from that day. The image of Alfred with horns and those wings was still clear in her mind. Prussia and Transylvania were here, too, which was a miracle... but she still couldn't believe all that had happened. It all happened too fast! It was too hard to digest it all!

She would glance at Russia, then Transylvania, then back at Russia. Amazing she was able to keep her mouth shut for so long. She made a groaning 'Oh' noise when Ivan rushed to the car. What is he up to? He showed her the answer. Nervous, she had to bite her tongue in order not to say something offensive. Her attention returned to the angel who seemed to be dizzy. "Are you alright?", she asked, hesitating to take a step forward and possibly give her shoulder a friendly pat.

It only took a short moment of distraction.

Her eyes snapped open at the sight of the demon. That was Gilbert, Prussia! No, this was not happening! Not him too! She did not have time to worry about him. Russia was in trouble, or so she believed. The whole situation was exhausting her and right now all she wished was to go home and rest... She wrapped an arm around Hawaii's small shoulders to comfort her. "Calm down, Ayaka." Her voice had a spiteful edge to it thus making her words sound harsh than comforting. Her arm around Ayaka twitched together with her eyes at Prussia's remark and wink. The temptation to slap the living shit out of him was enormous, but something told her that he would had grabbed her wrist before she could even sway it and who knew what he would had done next... he could kill her in an instant.

On the other hand, Ivan, as if he had read her mind, attacked the Prussian. And yet, she felt terrible for him... Blame her empathic personality.

Her grip on Hawaii tightened at the sight of the transformation. Hell, she was trembling! That was way too much for her to handle!

Elizaveta grasped firmly at Ayaka's shoulders and pulled her to face her. "What's going on? Tell me! Why are America and Prussia behaving and looking like that? I don't understand! Tell me!" Her voice was desperate. An average human would had probably fainted by now.

Last edited by Elizaveta Héderváry on April 9th 2012, 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Finally edited this post.)
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski April 3rd 2012, 10:08 pm

I'm waiting for Gilbert to respond first~

Oh... my bad... o.o Yea, I thought they had already gotten in the car. Oops.

Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani April 4th 2012, 2:35 am

OMG i'm like a whole page behind DXXX makes me want to almost cry ; A ; Well to try and make up for it I'm going to try and make a really long reply :D. sorry i skimmed some parts but I was able to get the gist of it. Again i'm sorry if it's wrong on some parts. @Everyone so far from this point: You guys are all so awesome and you guys just keep doing what your doing. Compared to me and you guys, I'm really short on answering and not much context XDD. You guys are just making this whole RP Amazing and one of the best Rps I've been in a very long time. I hope to keep RPing with you guys for much longer in the future.

The young girl was praying as the chaos in the car was happening. She heard the Hungarian's harsh, comforting words, but she kept hoping and praying for the disaster to end and for them to get out safe. She then opened her tear filled eyes to see the demon Prussia again, but this time seeing blood as Russia stabbed him. She looked in shock at what she saw, as a drop of blood flew onto her cheek. Seeing as the Russian kicked him away and the angel that flew out to keep look out on top of the roof, she then thought to herself. If those two are demons now...does that mean...that other nations could turn as well?

She did remembered that the Prussian said that someone else come as well from the Underworld, but who exactly? As the car accelerated the young state felt the Hungarian look at her with panicking yet serious eyes as she firmly held the state's small shoulders.

"What's going on? Tell me! Why are America and Prussia behaving and looking like that? I don't understand! Tell me!"

The young state looked at her shock and then saddened eyes. She didn't know what was happening either. All she knew was that, there must be something going on in both Heaven and Hell for something like this to uproar, her real father was missing with the Prussian, the demons seemed to have been ordered to find all the allied forces nations, and lastly they were left behind by the Russian and Angel. She then looked the Hungarian in the eyes with her reply.

"I don't know what's going on! I wish I did, my siblings are hurt, the nation is in chaos, demons and angels are coming from out of no where and most of all...!"

She cut herself off as she thought of her last thought, tears rolled down her eyes once again as he had a sad expression. Covering her face with her hands as she finished her sentence.

"Dad's missing still...or if that's him then..." again cutting herself off but this time she lifted her head from her hands showed a very angry expression. One of revenge and hatred as tear still fell from her eyes.

"If that's Dad then I'm going to rip off that new one and get back my loving caring Dad back with all my might!!!!

Last edited by Ayaka 'Anolani on April 4th 2012, 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Fish

Post  Fish April 4th 2012, 6:10 am

For now, I'll just assume the girls were in the car, considering that's what you were implying anyhow. The opportunity of going back to change my response is always there so...no big deal. As for my poorely written response, (I didn't take the time to go over it as usual) I'll be blaming in on how late it was. Sorry that it was so long.

- Sweet Sacrifice [Originally: To The Underworld We Go] - - Page 3 893918-1-1

۩ ۞ ۩ ۞ ۩

There was not enough time for Gilbert to react; simply not enough time to deflect the Russian's attack. That's all it felt like now. There was never enough time. He stumbled a few steps backwards, roaring loudly in pain. How could he have been so careless? Was he losing his touch? No...his underestimation of the humans led to his own undoing. He was too relaxed around them, even when he was near the angel, and toyed around with them too much. His left eye was clamped shut and he dared not to open yet, fearing that he might cause more damage to his eye that the blade possibly could have dealt. His hand flew to the protruding weapon and ripped it out, quick like a band-aid and dropped the blade onto the floor with a clatter. Blood immediately began to leak out of the fresh wound and down the side of his cheek, staining his pale white skin.

The male's left eye now put him at a disadvantage, and although his sensitive hearing was of some help, it was not enough to forsee the angel's advances. He struggled to break free from her clutches as her tight grasp sent the same burning pain through his arms once again, only it was so much more intense. Her strength had increased with her transformation, just as his had, so the acid-like contact on his skin was indescribable in terms of pain. His mind when miles a minute and now he could see that they would escape far where he could no longer follow their scent. There was only one thing he could do to ensure that he could keep track of them...

Just like the angel's touch was marking his skin until it was raw with her purity, the demon could make his own mark on her as well. He flew back from the impact of the Russian's kick, but he ensured of scratching 3 gashes into the angel's arm. In a split second, the blood that leaked from her arm blackened and meshed together to inscribe his own mark on her: An intricate pentagram, the mark of the devil. Like a tattoo, it remained on her skin and her wounds had closed before she could notice. He landed on his back, nearly snapping a wing like Viorica's, but he was able to fold it in before any damage could come to it. He jumped up to his feet, and spat out a mixture of saliva and blood. He looked up just in time to hear the angel's parting words and catch a glimpse of the pentagram on her upper arm. Excellent...it had worked. By the time Gilbert had made sense of Viorica's words, the car had sped off. He shook his head, chucking softly at first before rising to loud, maniacal laughter. This was going to be so much more fun than he had expected..."Dearest Cousin...I'll see to it that I tear those magnificent wings straight off your back and take you down to Hell with me. Just like I promised..."

۩ ۞ ۩ ۞ ۩

By the time Gilbert had managed to reach Alfred within the city, he was taking in ragged and short breaths. He was sure that he was leaving behind a blood trail as well. He was unprepared for such labor, and the raw patches of skin where the angel held him were taking its toll. It was if her cleansing touch was still there and was burning him up from the inside. Every step pained him, but this was something he had dealt with before. With enough rest, the sensation would gradually disappear. The demon managed to open his eye to find that he could still utilize it, but the cut under it made it impossible for him to keep it open for very long. Normally, small wounds such as these would be healed in minutes, but the physical damage he had taken today slowed down the rapid healing process. Even the clotting of blood that was so natural slowed, and the bleeding from his cut had not stopped...

"Do not fear me...I am here to protect you, and the other allies. Everything you want to know will soon be revealed. All I ask, is for your cooperation and your trust."

He halted in his tracks, hiding in a darkened alley before Alfred could spot him in such poor condition. So he was right after all. He had woken up, and it sounded like he had his hands full. Not wanting to interrupt the other's playtime, he walked briskly to the building where they had first encountered each other. Sick and claustrophobic of riding the elevator, he flew up to the rooftop of the building. The effort nearly killed him but he could finally rest for a few moments. Alfred's old enough to take care of himself, so why was I even sent to this shithole in the first place? Whatever. He'll be fine on his own. He layed down on the cold surface of the roof, using the remaining strength he had to revert back to his human appearance, the suit he first appeared with replacing his usual demonic garb and reappearing in mint condition. He took off his blazer and used it as a pillow, and also as something to soak up the blood spilling from his cheek. With one eye already closed, it was only a matter of seconds before the other slid closed as he drifted off sleep...He had completely forgotten about the green-eyed demon that lurked nearby.

۩ ۞ ۩ ۞ ۩

Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski April 4th 2012, 2:50 pm

Really quick reply~ I'll edit later.

I finished part 2 of the fan-fic

Ivan continued to speed the vehicle down the road, heading straight for civilization. He cast another glance out the window to pinpoint the location of the Prussian. Gone?

Shit... they was almost as bad as the Nazis...

His attention was averted back to the phone as he heard the Frenchman's voice reply, yet couldn't help but give a casual chuckle at his first words. Oh, France... that man never ceaced to amuse him. However, the chuckle soon died away at the mention of Alfred's office.

"Ai highly suggest dat you get as far from dat place as possible." Ivan spoke up once more in a light, cheery tone. How the hell did one manage to remain casual at a time like this?! Inwardly, however, Ivan felt like he had swallowed a large block of ice.

"We're not far from where you are, but..."

The very faint muffled gasp from the other end of the line reached his ear before everything went silent. It was hard to know how Ivan could have heard that small sound over the sound of the wind rushing into the car.The gasp only lasted for a fraction of a second before the mute was applied, but that was enough to cause a frowning dip in Ivan's brow.

"...France?" He spoke up into the muted phone.

Silence.

"Francis?" Ivan's distinguished voice could be heard just faintly from the other end of the line as the Demon spoke to the French. Worry began to ice it's way into his stomach as he was greeted only with silence.

Did they get cut off...? Pathetic American phone service...

Ivan removed the phone from his ear and was about to flip it shut when he heard the voice speak up again. The brief moment of relief, however, faded away as he heard his ally speak once more; He could detect the faint trembling...

"Alone? But you never have problems expressing your ideas..." The Russian trailed off with a rather irritated-sounding sigh.

That perverted Frenchman better not try anything funny while they're alone... but then again, what was with the tremble?

"Alright. Ai'll be dere. Ai just need to drop de girls off somewhere."

Ivan lowered the phone and flipped it shut once the call ended. Upon seeing that the Prussian demon was nowhere in sight, the Russian reduced his speed as they drew nearer to Dallas. Was the state's Personification there? Ivan hated to hide in another's territory, especially since the poor American kid might be unknowing to the danger is to come.

The old Park... Ivan thought to himself. he was a bit puzzled at the choice of location...

Wait.

A little red flag shot up in mind's eye... How did France know where they were? The Russian had briefly mentioned his whereabouts, yes, but he was cut off before he could finish his sentence. And that still didn't explain the gasp, or the sudden vanishing of Gilbert... why hadn't that Prussian chased after them?

The Russian ignored the stares he was getting from the Texans as he drove down the city's busy streets. A car with the driver's door ripped off was a little bit hard to miss.

He glanced back at the women for a brief moment before puffing out his cheeks in a long exhale; It was too late to back out now. He'd already told Francis he was going to be there, and he just couldn't just leave him there; one of the demons might go after him.

Russia forced his troubled expression to soften back into his usual vacant, smiling mask.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland April 4th 2012, 5:45 pm

- Sweet Sacrifice [Originally: To The Underworld We Go] - - Page 3 2419nqu

Arthur reached the area where all the action had once taken place. He was getting irritated by the fact that he kept on missing out on all the action. It didn't see like much happened here though. The ground was stained slightly by blood, another one of his kind. 'Hmm...I wonder who could have inflicted one of us...' He thought, sighing softly.

He took his hand out of his pocket and checked his old fashioned pocket watch. He clapsed it back shut and shoved it back into his pocket. "This area needs a bit of color..." He mumbled. The demon set fire to a tree and the rest surrounding it followed in suit. Stretching, he spread his wings as wide as they went and took off flying towards the direction of the others. The beating of his heart was loud in his ears and in rythm with the sound of his wings in the air. Deep inside his heart, the darkness beckoned him to destory any living thing to put to rest his bloodlust that was rising with every passing second. He could almost feel what was going to happen soon deep within his being. That anticipation pleased him greatly and he smirked.

~ • ~
    As Arthur neared the building, he sensed the others two presence and could smell blood as well. He landed gracefully on the edge of the building, folding his wings against his back. His eyes caught sight of Gilbert curled up sleeping and he looked suprisingly innocent. It was odd since the one lying down was a creature made of sin, the total opposite of purity. The Brit frowned and shivered. He detested purity with a passion and he wanted to wake the other up so he wouldn't have to see that "innocence". The blonde walked over to Gilbert and stood over him, leaning down and poking him in the chest with his finger just in case he wasn't dead. 'Never fall asleep, you won't wake up...'
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy April 4th 2012, 6:39 pm

"Ivan, at the moment, I do have a problem with it, considering the idea that we're all being seemingly...well, hunted. And very well." An anxious feeling crept into the Frenchman, utterly sickened at what he was doing. In Francis' point of view, dealing with the Russian's possible future rage, the sting of betrayal, would be far easier than dealing with a Demon he could never outmatch. Francis had done his best to keep the shakiness out of his voice, while the conversation came to an end.

The Frenchman hadn't exactly realized how much he himself was trembling as he closed his phone, quite nearly dropping it. For a split second, Francis thought of lashing out at Alfred angrilly instead of shrinking back in fear. But yet, the knowledge of how easily Alfred could put Francis back in his place unsettled the Frenchman, knowing well that he couldn't fight or argue his way out of this little predicament.

For a moment, he thought back to the Demon's words; Alfred had come to protect the allies? Francis couldn't bring himself to believe it, yet at least. "You've gotten what you've wanted, and I refuse to play a part in any more of your little schemes if I can help it, no matter what exactly you plan to do with me now." Francis managed to choke out, heart racing. He still refused to even look at Alfred.

Whatever else the Demon was planning, Francis knew that whatever happened, he privately hoped that the Russian would take action. He was smart enough, trained in battle.

Hopefully, the Russian wouldn't be harmed during the little meeting, although Francis did have his doubts.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones

Post  Alfred F. Jones April 4th 2012, 7:27 pm

- Sweet Sacrifice [Originally: To The Underworld We Go] - - Page 3 11c6yja

Although the Frenchman had made small mistakes that could cause the Russian to be suspicious, overall, the demon was pleased with the way he had handled the situation. When the demon was able to trust Francis, he released him and stepped away, a dark smile creeping to his lips as he watched several different emotions pass within the Frenchman's expression. Ah, human emotions. Emotions were one of the things that separated humans and demons. Demons had emotions, but they were not nearly as strong as a human's. They were also very limited. A demon was relentless and merciless, whereas a human could take considerations. It was fascinating for the demon, having been told that the human he had replaced was packed full of hidden emotions. One could only wonder about the internal struggles Alfred might have been facing.

"Don't sound so upset, Francis." The demon chuckled, allowing his wings to stretch before they enclosed and eventually, disappeared. The demon even allowed the horns to retract and fade as well, giving him a nearly perfected human appearance, save for the multi-colored eyes. "Once you and the others realize what is happening, you might come to agree upon it." The demon made it sound like they had a choice, so he quickly fixed that. "Well, even if you don't, there's really no way around it. I would just hate for my alliance to change from you, to the Axis Powers."

He looked around a moment, hands placed behind his back as if he were so elegant. He was far from it.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy April 4th 2012, 7:49 pm

Once released, Francis stepped aside, glad to be out of the demon's grip. He finally glanced over at Alfred, and the Frenchman shifted slightly, hesitantly watching Alfred's monsterous appearence steadily change to that of a human's, much to Francis' faint surprise. The human-like form barely gave a slight sense of comfort; other than the mult-colored eyes, Alfred didn't seem to overly threatening; at first, at least. His fear lessened a bit, although he still remained quite on edge, knowing it would be utterly foolish to let his guard down now.

"I doubt it." Francis couldn't help but scoff slightly, scowling at Alfred's words. Of course they wouldn't have much of a choice, would they?

At the mention of the Axis Powers, Francis crossed his arms, blue eyes narrowed a bit. "As would I." He scoffed, unable to deny that he was, in a way, glad that he and the others were allies with Alfred. The idea of Alfred turning on him and the others brought a chill up the Frenchman's spine; he didn't dare think of what may happen then.
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani April 4th 2012, 10:14 pm

The young state, calmed herself down as the car ride continued. She saw that Russia was on the phone. Now really wanting to hear who he was talking to, she ended up hearing it anyway because of the near silence in the car.

"Ai highly suggest dat you get as far from dat place as possible.....We're not far from where you are, but.....France?"

Just after the Russian had said the name of the receiver, she didn't like what was going on. Seeing as how from what she had heard of the conversation, she didn't like what she was hearing at all. She then saw that they were in her sibling's state, Texas. To be honest, she had never met this sibling before and was kinda nervous about if she was to meet her/him. She then saw in the mirror that Russia had is fake smile on. This made her a bit more nervous and scared for what was on his mind and what was to come.
    Fish

Post  Fish April 5th 2012, 12:10 pm

- Sweet Sacrifice [Originally: To The Underworld We Go] - - Page 3 893918-1-1

۩ ۞ ۩ ۞ ۩

Gilbert stirred from his slumber by someone, but he didn't need to open his eyes to know who that arrogant voice belonged to. He smirked as his eyes fluttered open; the cut under his left eye had healed over to form a pink scar. "That would be nice for a change. Better than having to keep tabs on a derranged little demon." He stifled a yawn and stretched out his arms, placing them behind his head. "So what brings you here, Eyebrows?" The male kept a laid-back and cool disposition, but he made sure to never drop his guard around anyone ever again. Not after his encounter with Viorica. "Catch a glimpse of ol' Al on your way up here?"

He shifted uncomfortably, uneasy that Arthur was in his demon form and he was not, but there was nothing he could do about it He was still a bit weak, if not lazy, and the required energy needed to change was too hard a task for now. And even if he could transform, the close proximity to Alfred would tip him off if he hadn't already put two and two together. The male only hoped that the Brit was in a good mood, which was very seldom so, and stopped by for a talk. Highly unlikely. He was here for something, wasn't he? If anything, he'd be here to laugh at his poor attempts to babysit the American. "Whatever it is you want, make it quick. I have someone to attend to and I'm sure he's caught on by now what I really am. If not, he's as oblivious and naive as a newborn baby." He sat up finally, throwing his blazer back on. "But if you plan on staying, I suggest hiding the fact that you're a demon. I don't want to attract any unnecessary attention." From who, he didn't really know, but he knew that if Alfred saw him talking to another one of his kind would only raise any more suspicion he had. Why was everything he had to do such a pain in the ass?

۩ ۞ ۩ ۞ ۩
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly April 5th 2012, 2:47 pm

trying to catch up :0 forgive Via's terrible reply TwT

- Sweet Sacrifice [Originally: To The Underworld We Go] - - Page 3 Angelvia

After several minutes on the lookout for danger, Viorica relaxed. The dark aura that had been so abundant only moments before was practically indistinguishable at their current location. With a satisfied nod, she bent over the edge of the roof and tapped the passenger side window, beckoning the Russian to open it. As soon as he did, she slipped herself inside the car, slumping exhausted into the seat. She remained in her angelic form with her closed eyes and a pained expression, making it impossible to hide her injuries. She gripped her arm tightly where the demon had made his mark, leaving a black pentacle on her skin. It burned like all hell and took quite the effort to endure, but hopefully the pain would fade over time and she would be able to move her arm once more. Her healing powers were stronger in this form, however weakened by her efforts up to the present moment.

Thanks to her enhanced senses, she'd picked up all the dialogue in the car as she made her observations. What she had heard made her stomach churn.

"Ai have an itchy feeling someone es trying to take over de world by turning us all into beasts."

If that was true, the demons were only going to grow in number. In that case, one angel, and not even fully-fledged, wasn't going to make much of a difference. The situation had worsened entirely. At least the angel could dedicate herself to protecting these few humans, because the Frenchman seemed too far out of her reach by now. She couldn't face a demon again in her state; it would be suicide. She had to rest first.

Without moving, she addressed the others in the vehicle. They would her guidance if they were going to stay safe.

"Ivan...once you get us somewhere safe...please be careful... I fear the arrangement you made with Francis may be a trap. God bless you remain unharmed... As for you girls...I need to rest if I want to continue protecting you. My wounds won't heal otherwise. While I do, I want you to stay by my side. The closer you are to me, the safer you should be, for now. Do not be afraid...and do not let anger overtake you. This is not your battle to fight..."

Slowly, the angel began to drift into darkness, the sounds around her fading away to silence. Yet something kept her awareness live, her thoughts becoming a confused blur. She wanted to protect these humans, but part of her, a part she thought was long suppressed, was having other thoughts. Thoughts that whispered to her with dark intentions. Wicked shadows filled her dreams, consuming whatever light was still there. The whispers changed to a single voice, but surely it wasn't...hers?

Well isn't this a sorry sight... You crumble under one little scratch from him? Pathetic... If you hadn't given up my power he couldn't have even touched you.. In fact, you'd probably have won this battle by now... Admit it. You're half the being you were...maybe not even that! It's time you realized who you were really born to be... A black clawed hand reached out to her, opened and waiting. All you have to do is accept it...and my power will be yours once again... Just wait...it will happen...but you already know that don't you...one way or another...you cannot run from the truth...

As the shadows were overtaken by her unconscious, the angel was left in doubt.

I won't....not today...

- Sweet Sacrifice [Originally: To The Underworld We Go] - - Page 3 Angelc10

Far from the darkening angel, a true guardian of the light had passed into the suffering world. The growing number of demons was concern for the Kingdom, as well as the potential fall of the guardian they had previously sent. The white-winged Canadian had been sent as the Transylvanian's own guardian. But for now, she was concealing her power, walking upon the ground where the young angel had been not too long ago. She appeared in every way, a normal human as she made her way through the patch of wooded grounds. Then suddenly, she came to a halt, stunned to hear the twisted voice of her brother.

"Don't sound so upset, Francis. Once you and the others realize what is happening, you might come to agree upon it. Well, even if you don't, there's really no way around it. I would just hate for my alliance to change from you, to the Axis Powers."

The angel was aware of the situation, but the fact that her 'father' was already involved caused her to tremble slightly. Her brother had the Frenchman at his mercy, but surely he didn't really want to follow the American's plans. She had to do something to save him. That was her duty, wasn't it? She took a deep breath, gathering her courage and approaching the location of the two males, praying her human appearance would be bought. She wandered innocently out into the open, violet eyes widened as if she'd just come upon the scene before her.

"B-brother..?! P-papa..?! W-what's going on around here? I was worried! So I came to make sure y-you were alright..!"

Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy April 6th 2012, 12:31 am

Francis visibly jumped slightly with alarm at the angel's rather innocent voice. After discovering the rumors of Alfred were true, the Frenchman had been overly on edge-after all, who wouldn't be?

His icy gaze shifted from Alfred to the Canadian, her words startling him a bit yet confusing him. Francis felt something that was the tiniest bit familiar about her, yet he merely dismissed the thought almost instantly. Something about this girl made him feel..well, safe wouldn't be the right word, would it? Francis couldn't tell at the moment, even now. Not daring to say a word, he hesitantly glanced over at Alfred, unsure of how the demon's reaction would be to the sudden appearence of the; Francis had to admit, as it was merely his nature; attractive girl before them.

The Frenchman shifted slightly, forcing himself to tear his gaze away from Alfred and back at the Canadian, momentarilly meeting her violet gaze.

His worried, icy blue eyes said it all; even now, he was still rather frightened. Mixed emotions truly, yet fear was the strongest among them. The Frenchman mentally cursed at himself for feeling such things, knowing well that showing weakness would do no good in this situation.

One of the few faults of being claimed as rather weak at times, which Francis utterly despised with a fiery passion. Francis once again shifted, growing uncomfortable. Brushing a strand of stray blond hair out of his eyes, he finally looked away from the girl, this time lowering his gaze.

For once, the Frenchman didn't exactly want to draw too much attention to himself; for now, at least.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland April 6th 2012, 1:38 am

- Sweet Sacrifice [Originally: To The Underworld We Go] - - Page 3 Tumblr11

Arthur smirked in response to the other waking up. "Enjoy the few little time of peace or did you just get tormented by dark thoughts..~?" He asked, smiling in a creepy manner. The Brit paced around slowly, observing Gilbert's every move and calculating the reason behind it. "Oh, I was just around the neighborhood..." He said trailing off and letting the demon guess the rest.

He crossed his arms over his chest and tilted his head to one side when Gilbert mentioned transfotming into his human form. "Is that so? Will Alfred be suprised or glad about my arrival? Becasue, I am quite frankly disappointed by the fact that he needs to have someone watch over him." He said, yawning slightly and looking bored already. Arthur could feel Alfred's presence along with someone else, a humans. His eyes widened slightly as he felt the air shift slightly. A pure being was around and that wasn't a good situation to be in. The addition of another angel could cause trouble if they seemed thee demons was to much to handle.
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani April 6th 2012, 1:55 am

She then saw that the window one the roof was being rolled back by the Russian. The Angel came in through it and made her way into the car. She rested in the seat with her injuries and the new mark that she had gotten from the demon. The young state then heard what the angel said.

"Ivan...once you get us somewhere safe...please be careful... I fear the arrangement you made with Francis may be a trap. God bless you remain unharmed... As for you girls...I need to rest if I want to continue protecting you. My wounds won't heal otherwise. While I do, I want you to stay by my side. The closer you are to me, the safer you should be, for now. Do not be afraid...and do not let anger overtake you. This is not your battle to fight..."

She puffed her cheeks, upset from hearing what she had said but....maybe it was true....Maybe it wasn't her fight. She then noticed that she had fallen asleep. The pentacle on her arm ment the sign of the devil. This must have been a curse that was harming the angel more than needed. Since it seemed she was useless at this point, just as everyone was so fixated on their worries, the girl raised her hand over the mark trying not to wake the angel. She then used her little power to then make the mark "disappear." All the pain that the angel felt soon left the her as she slept, meanwhile...the girl smiled as the pain then entered her body. The Mark had appeared on her shoulder, but was not seen for her long sleeves from her suit made it unvisible. As the pain roared inside her body, she kept a vacant look as she pretended that she had been looking out he window this whole time.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones

Post  Alfred F. Jones April 6th 2012, 3:21 am

- Sweet Sacrifice [Originally: To The Underworld We Go] - - Page 3 2r6edzk

The demon glanced over his shoulder at the Frenchman, giving him a rather irritated look. Francis had doubts? Alfred didn't appreciate that, but then again, the demon didn't seem to apprecite much of anything. He was just trying to understand why the people he was asked to protect, were rejecting the idea of taking the world as their own. Wasn't that what this damned place was all about? Forget Heaven and Hell. Earth seemed to be the worst of them all. It was only full of those who craved power, and when those people didn't get what they wanted, they declared war. That was just a general idea of it, but it sounded pathetic to the demon either way you put it. Angels went through so much to protect these humans, but why bother? They succeeded at killing themselves. There was no need to protect them from a demon...

Before the demon could question Francis, his ear twitched upon hearing the sound of someone approaching them. His head snapped in the direction of wooded path, ready to strike whoever had appeared. That was until he saw a young, seemingly human girl standing there. The demon's eye twitched. What was with all the damned women appearing? That may have made human Alfred giddy with excitement, but not this demon. He had no interest in them; however, there was that Hungarian...

The small girl caused the demon's eye to twitch with annoyance. Young. Innocent. Female. A perfect target for any demon-...

"B-brother..?! P-papa..?! W-what's going on around here? I was worried! So I came to make sure y-you were alright..!"

The demon blinked. Brother? Papa? He looked around, making sure she wasn't seeing someone else. He and the Frenchman were the only ones standing there though and she happened to be looking right at them. This would be the second girl to be in relation to him, but he possessed no memory of them being family. She would fall into the category all the humans were going to fall into: dead.

"Worried?" The demon suddenly scoffed. He approached the smaller girl, feeling the annoying tingle that she may be more than she appeared. He was certain Prussia had been hiding something from him. In fact, now that his senses were more alive and he had fully awakened, nothing could get past him. Especially this younger angel...assuming, of course, that this was an angel.

"Perhaps, it is you, that should be worried." He purred as he began to circle her, eyes raking up and down her smaller form. She was the gazelle and he was the lion. He suddenly wanted to toy with her. After all, hadn't she already toyed with him? Approaching him as a human when he knew she was an angel...it pissed him off, really. Stopping behind her, he wrapped his arms around her small form and forced her body against his, holding her there. "Is this your sister, Francis?" He asked with a dark look in his eyes, a smirk forming to his lips. "Or your daughter...? It will be rather interesting if she is your daughter." He said, raking his black-tipped nails through her hair. His eyes flickered to her cheek, and without much thought, he licked her. Slow and cruel. His tongue burned and confirmed his suspicions that she was an angel. He had been certain, but one could never be too certain until they had enough facts.

"You little minx..." He growled into her ear before his wings broke free from captivity, making a disgusting cracking sound as they spread and came to life once more. His horns reappeared, curling slightly at each tip before he kicked off the ground, leaving behind a small ring of sand. He took her with him, rising higher and higher into the air with a dark laughter. Once high enough, he grabbed her by the back of the neck and held her head straight as he whispered, "Did you think I wouldn't know? Did Viorica send you? No matter...I only suggest that you spread those pretty little wings, little bird. Or fall to your death." And at the finish of his words, he released her...not realizing that he had just let go of one of the most important people to him. Canada. The closest family to him, besides Arthur and his several states.

Laughing maniacally, he dropped with her, tilting himself upside down to match the way she fell. "Spread your wings, little bird." He repeated, knowing she needed to act fast. He was rather bored waiting on the Russian to appear, so he needed to entertain himself and pick on this smaller angel. From someone else's perspective, what was happening would be rather interesting. Two falling angels...one from Heaven, one from Hell.
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly April 6th 2012, 11:26 am

OMG TwT why am I so much better at Canada than Via .___. *surprised by length of post*

- Sweet Sacrifice [Originally: To The Underworld We Go] - - Page 3 Angelc10

As soon as she caught sight of the American's expression, the young Canadian knew she had made the wrong choice in revealing herself. One second he stood there scoffing, and the next he was circling her, observing her, like she was his prey. She would have suspected any demon to act this way to any young, innocent, human female, but it was his words of warning that were the cause for her alarm. The way he said them... She was sure he knew who she was already, and it sent chills down her spine.

"Perhaps, it is you, that should be worried."

And just like that, she found herself encased in her demonic brother's arms, held tightly against him with no hope of escape. There was no possibility that her meager strength would ever be enough to break his. She was trembling lightly, as he could probably tell, her heart beating what seemed a mile a minute. If it were any other circumstance, being in his arms, his hand running through her hair ever so softly as he did, she could not be happier nor feel safer anywhere else. But this time, things were completely different. His touch had become forceful and cruel, the claws running through her hair threatening to do her harm, given the chance, and then his tongue rasping against her cheek; it was vile and it stunned her that he would do such a thing. Her violet eyes widened in surprise, her trembling coming to halt as she literally became frozen with fear. Even if he hadn't known what she was before, his words confirmed that he certainly knew now.

"You little minx..."

A sick feeling stirred within the Canadian as she heard his wings release. That demonic appearance was so foreign to her, and how she wished her precious brother hadn't been so corrupted by darkness. He was too kind, protective, for such a cruel fate. As they rose from the ground and his dark laughter erupted, she could do nothing but cling to him like a small child. The old Alfred would have found it precious, comforted her, but she expected no such caring love from the demon he had become. It was simply the only way she knew to react; her hands grasping his shirt, her face buried in his chest, her eyes shut tightly... She was so much more terrified than she had anticipated she would be. She had never faced a demon before, and perhaps, the fact that her brother was the first she ever encountered, was what made it so much worse.

When he finally came to a stop, her violet irises stared up into his multi-colored eyes as he grasped her by the neck. She would have whimpered, but remained silent so she could hear ever word of the frightening whisper he bestowed to her.

"Did you think I wouldn't know? Did Viorica send you? No matter...I only suggest that you spread those pretty little wings, little bird. Or fall to your death."

As she fell, her eyes shut once again and her arms wrapped around her abdomen in a protective manner. So many thoughts were spiraling through her mind that she had completely forgotten what to do. No human could survive a free-fall from that height! There was nothing she could do. But then...

"Spread your wings, little bird."

She remembered. She was no longer just a human being. She was an angel, an angel with wings. If he hadn't reminded her, she surely would have fallen to her death. Her violet eyes snapped open, but this time, they were different. While still their purple shade, a sort of light passed through her eyes, like a prism of light reflecting the rainbow. Her full transformation quickly followed suit; the typical white angelic garb, simple roman style sandals, a gently glowing golden halo, and a magnificent pair of feathered white wings. Already the difference was clear between this true angel and the formerly demonic angel that the American demon had met before.

With a well-timed thrust of her wings, the angel righted herself, now in an upright position, looking sadly but more confidently at her brother. She was no longer trembling, but rather, slightly angered. However, expressing that anger was not the angel's strong suit. She balled her hands into fists at her sides, her arms pin-straight as she leaned forward slightly to 'yell' at her brother. Of course, the Canadian's yell was about as halfhearted and adorably pathetic as you could get.

"Alfred!! That was mean!! People aren't going to get along with you if you drop them from high places!"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 12th 2024, 8:00 am