Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

+2
Ivana Braginska
Feliciano Vargas
6 posters

Gakuen Hetalia

Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Gakuen Hetalia Empty Gakuen Hetalia

Post  Feliciano Vargas March 13th 2012, 9:57 pm

In Gakuen Hetalia, you don't have to change this but a little suggestion.

For the Classes...
    Instead of separating the rooms by continent, can we just put it "Classes" Or "World Classes"?
    And then the Teachers will just put their classes as their topic in side of it, of course. That way, students won't need to go to those continent classes, things? They don't need to get out of the room to their home page, all they need to do is press the 'back' button and click for their next topic(class, in this case)

I think the teachers would be confuse as well, where they put their classes and such. This way too, it prevents confusion and way easier to navigate. The fact that it is a school, students shouldn't be separated but united... And they should know one another in the class room.

You don't have to change it if you don't agree with the idea.
    Ivana Braginska
    Ivana Braginska
    Admin

Gakuen Hetalia Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia

Post  Ivana Braginska March 13th 2012, 10:34 pm

I think that is a smart idea but we'll have to see what Via thinks.
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly March 13th 2012, 10:41 pm

You know~ I think it's a beautiful idea!
    Ivana~ would you like to do the honors? You can just delete the other classes~

--Via
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas March 13th 2012, 10:58 pm

Alright! We're close to get started!

Oh, and other thing, put the 'Classes' between the Library and Gymnasium.

That means, from Principal's office to Library, means where Student should take their breaks and study orientated... stuff.

Then Classes

After Classes, it's the Electives. Such as Art, Music, and PE.

The outline seems familiar right? Like a regular school courses. P.E. And other electives would be last
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly March 13th 2012, 11:02 pm

Yes! A brilliant thought Feli~! :'3 you have no idea how glad I am to have you on our administrative team!!!! *huggles for you!*

--Via
    Ivana Braginska
    Ivana Braginska
    Admin

Post  Ivana Braginska March 13th 2012, 11:03 pm

-many soviet huggles for Feli- ^^
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas March 13th 2012, 11:26 pm

@Both Admins.

Oh... *Hugs both of them back and then puts my arm over each of your shoulders, pulling you up to my chest* Oh, just-sa-first few days of role playing, I already got ladies~? Would you two like to be in my 'combat record' I think both of you will look good in the front page, gorgeous ladies~
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly March 13th 2012, 11:33 pm

"Neeeeee?~" She blushed lightly. "W-what is that exactly..?"
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas March 14th 2012, 12:01 am

The Italian smiled, seeing the Transylvanian blushed upon his impressions. His lips moved close to her ear, giving her a soft whisper. Though, the Italian's voice were a bit childish, upon whisper his voice sounds charmingly masculine, what a sweet tone he has. It could make females fall in love with that just sound of tone. "Bella~ Its-sa-reserve for only gorgeous lady like yourself"
    Ivana Braginska
    Ivana Braginska
    Admin

Post  Ivana Braginska March 14th 2012, 12:17 am

The Russian female simply /giggled/ as she narrowed her amethyst eyes. "Ai will have to think about it, da." She said this quite seductively to tease the Italian man.
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly March 14th 2012, 12:18 am

"A-ah...well..." The girl twidled her thumbs nervously, her blush increasing a bit in response to the Italian. "I guess it could't hurt, da?" She smiled lightly, looking up at him.

((fuuu iPod again))
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas March 14th 2012, 1:03 am

"You'll be my most gorgeous Lady, Transylvania! ... Though, I didn't need to tell you that, it can already be seen~" Veneziano chuckled and give her a soft kiss but then after he gave other a soft kiss, he faced the Russian, gives her his most charming smile ever, rather in between anyone could explain cute or charming, or even could passed up to someone to call it 'hot'. With the smile, he tilted his head onto the side, allowing his bangs to move over his eyes, making himself look way more charming. "Are you sure, you're going to think about it?"
    Ivana Braginska
    Ivana Braginska
    Admin

Post  Ivana Braginska March 14th 2012, 1:42 am

The Russian female giggled at the Italian's antics, finding it amusing. Innocently, she took a hold of the Italian's curl. "Maaaaaayyyyyybeeeee~" she teased.
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski March 14th 2012, 4:08 pm

I know Feli already mentioned this, but I was just still curious~

Are we still going to organize the rooms by subjects instead of continents?

I mean that instead of having a link that says "European Class" for example, we can just put "History class," or "Math Class." Ect.

Post  Guest March 14th 2012, 6:04 pm

Um.. Same with Russia, I'm still curious... Are we going to change the rooms?

It's more oganize that way. If we just put 'classes' and teachers themselves will just put their own rooms as their topic. (That's how I understood it "/ )
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly March 14th 2012, 6:34 pm

Yes. There will be a classes tab. Each teacher will make a topic for their classroom. There aren't too many classes so I doubt this will be a problem. I will also put an offices tab for the Directors and Coordinators to make their homes :3 However some, like the Athletic Director and Arts Director, have offices in the Gym and Theatre respectively.
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski March 17th 2012, 7:12 pm

Also... would it be possible to throw two dorm tabs [one for boys, one for girls. That's just how schools divide them...] We can each make a topic in the tabs as out own little "Room" for the students or something like that for before and after school hours.

Just wanted to throw that idea out there...
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas March 17th 2012, 7:34 pm

Oh yeah... Since you said that.

This is kinda similar.... But can students hang out in the Cafeteria and Library after school?

I know teachers can hang out in the Lounge, pretty much most of the time.
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly March 18th 2012, 11:01 am

Yeah :3 sure~
    Berwald Oxenstierna
    Berwald Oxenstierna

Post  Berwald Oxenstierna March 18th 2012, 2:46 pm

I do believe that it would be quite amazing if there was a swordsmenship class. That would bring in a lot of intrest for people that are into rivially as while as more action then just talking and introdutions of themselves among other classes or in other chats.
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly March 18th 2012, 4:00 pm

AH~ I love your creativity!!! I wouldn't suggest a class, but you should take up the idea with Estonia! He's the Student Organizations Coordinator. :3 You could create a fencing club or something of that sort.
    Fish

Post  Fish March 19th 2012, 6:00 pm

I'm just gonna rudely jump into this. My apologies. Lul.

I was wondering if the Gakuen Hetalia thing had to stop at the high school level. 18 - 19 is a high school senior, right? So....what if the Gakuen grade level could go up to college for people who don't really want to portray a younger version of themselves. Or......something. Idk. I'm just shooting blanks over here so.....yeah.
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly March 19th 2012, 6:14 pm

well there are teaching positions xD but i'd prefer to keep it high school level because most of our members are high school age .__. i dont wanna freak people out with super high level classes~ XD

--Via

Post  Guest March 19th 2012, 6:50 pm

Sorry to jump in like Prussia did, but I don't think Prussia's problem was the "classes". Who doesn't like low level classes? I won't break a sweat and worry about the correct answer for the class. The easier it is, the better. I think his problem was "portraying a younger version of the country"

How about lets make the "Environment" of Gakuen Hetalia is at College atmosphere, meaning. Some people are young and some people are an adult. I've been in college and hell, I'm friends with a parent(s), and I'm friends with someone who's 18 below students as well. AND While the "Classes" of Gakuen Hetalia will be at High School Level? Though in College, there are some classes that a high schooler can handle.

Last edited by Eduard Von Bock on March 23rd 2012, 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly March 19th 2012, 7:32 pm

True :0 Well suppose we could have some older students~ All in all, I dont care that much XD im pretty flexible about everything. If you wanna be a student adult, be my guest!! ;3 It might actually be kind of fun.

And the college "environment" isn't a bad idea either. I know that my high school is a college preparatory academy and it TOTALLY has a college environment .___. we have a freaking nine building campus and like a MILLION class choice and electives. Plus, I'm on the advanced academics end of that spectrum @-@ shit gets crazy. But I don't see any wrong in doing it here.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 27th 2024, 7:22 am