Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

3 posters

WHAT HAS HETALIA DONE TO ME(!?!?!?!?!!

South Carolina
    South Carolina

WHAT HAS HETALIA DONE TO ME(!?!?!?!?!! Empty WHAT HAS HETALIA DONE TO ME(!?!?!?!?!!

Post  South Carolina October 2nd 2012, 7:32 pm

So I was role playing at lunch with my friends and I was being Canada-kun and it was all fine and dandy. Then my friend Diantha aid we are basically in America. IN. AMERICA. INSIDE HIM. I had a meltdown and started yelling
    "OH GOD NO DON'T SAY THAT IN FRONT OF ME GOD NO OH LORD DIRTY THOUGHTS OH GOOD LORD DON'T SAY SUCH SEXUAL THINGS TO ME!!!"
    Honda Kiku
    Honda Kiku

WHAT HAS HETALIA DONE TO ME(!?!?!?!?!! Empty Re: WHAT HAS HETALIA DONE TO ME(!?!?!?!?!!

Post  Honda Kiku October 2nd 2012, 11:13 pm

Wow... It's not only me? Well we(as in friends and I) thought of that to, so we thought there are trillions of people inside the whole world! :3 Just saying.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

WHAT HAS HETALIA DONE TO ME(!?!?!?!?!! Empty Re: WHAT HAS HETALIA DONE TO ME(!?!?!?!?!!

Post  Francis Bonnefoy October 3rd 2012, 12:35 am

Well...
    -guttermind-
    My friends and I gutter that thought ALL the time xD
    Considering...of all places...I live in FLORIDA. AND OUR NATIONAL FRUIT IS ORANGES.
    Oh, Hetalia..XD

South Carolina
    South Carolina

Post  South Carolina October 3rd 2012, 12:42 am

Thank lord I'm not the only one!!! I had so many dirty thoughts during my meltdown! It was horrible and then people looked at me like WTF is wrong with her? And I'm just laying on the table screaming. Getting. My glasses dirty
    Honda Kiku
    Honda Kiku

Post  Honda Kiku October 4th 2012, 10:24 pm

Although not many people will admit it, we all have dirty thoughts my friend. No need to worry, it just means you are not afraid to show it, show it! show it! *pewwvvv* I'm sexy and I know it~!

Sorry that song just pops up in my head every time I say or someone says "I'm not afraid to show it" .

d (^3^) b
    South Carolina
    South Carolina

Post  South Carolina October 4th 2012, 11:12 pm

Haha okay lol:) I do that all the time. Me and my friends would randomly start singing sexy and I know it during lunch. XD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 7th 2024, 7:28 pm