Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

3 posters

Attack on Hetalia

Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Attack on Hetalia Empty Attack on Hetalia

Post  Francis Bonnefoy August 26th 2013, 11:01 pm

S h i n j e k i N o H e t a l i a

Attack on Hetalia Tumblr_mq7w2waFUA1rmljpio1_500

That is all.

//rolls away

Buuuut anyway.
    Here's a suggestion that maybe could bring the forum a little more back to life.

How about an Attack on Titan/Shinjeki no Kyojin/SNK x Hetalia AU?

For those of you who are wondering what on Earth is Attack on Titan, here's a brief summary; SNK/AoT is a post-apolyptic manga and now anime, in which human kind was nearly driven to extinction after large, humanoid beings named Titans appeared, and began to devour and destroy the human race. However, only a small portion of humanity now survives, within the walls of a large city ruled by a King, and in which people often sign up for the military with either dangerous jobs, such as being in the Scouting Legion, or jobs that have them sit pretty and unharmed, like the Military Police. Humanity has found a way to kill the titans, by striking the back of their necks and using gear known as the 3DMG (Three-Dimensional-Manuever-Gear), in which about three or more years of training allows one to master the use of it.
    So, basically, humanity is surviving and fighting against titans.

Warning: Mild gore may be expected within this roleplay, since both the anime and the manga is rather bloody and violent.

R a n k s
    Military Police
    Scouting Legion
    Stationary Guard
    Trainee

W a l l s
    Wall Maria - Outermost Wall of the City, breached.
    Wall Rose - Second Outermost Wall of the City
    Wall Sina - Innermost Wall of the City, in which the King is protected by the Military Police

So yeah
    Would anyone be up for this?
    Magnus Densen
    Magnus Densen
    Admin

Attack on Hetalia Empty Re: Attack on Hetalia

Post  Magnus Densen August 27th 2013, 6:44 am

I've been wanting to watch SNK for a while due to all the fuss on Tumblr. People seem to compare those two anime's a lot. I think it would quite cool!

I'm all for it, but I'd want to watch the thing first so I know what it is all about myself.
    Luka Bondevik
    Luka Bondevik

Post  Luka Bondevik August 27th 2013, 11:16 am

-holds up her hand high in the air- Thank you for bringing this up! I'm a fan of Shinjeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan myself and maybe just by having this up it might get others the need to spring the forum backs on its toes. -calms down a bit- So I agree if anybody else does that we should have a Shinjeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan x Hetalia.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy August 29th 2013, 5:26 pm

@Liz: You definitely should watch it when you get the chance, it's awesome *Q*

@Yuu: Yay :DD

I think it'd be good to wait and see if a few more people are in favor of this too, and it'd be better for people to watch some of it at least to get the gist of it before or if we can start SNK/Hetalia.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 28th 2024, 1:46 am