Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

+3
Ayaka 'Anolani
Berwald Oxenstierna
Vietnam
7 posters

The only one here?

Vietnam
    Vietnam

The only one here? Empty The only one here?

Post  Vietnam March 22nd 2012, 9:55 pm

The door opened with a shallow creak, sweeping dust along the tiles. Vietnam scanned the room, looking at the shelves full of old books; bindings falling apart, and cabnits stocked with glass vases. The right side of the room was like that of a college class (one where the desks are like bleachers), all wooden with black stone tops. windows stretched from the floor to the cathedral-like ceiling, patens etched in the glass with strips of metal.
    "Am I the only one here?"
    She leaned against the door to shut it just after entering. "Hello? Is this the Magic club?"
    No answer, just the sound of her still breath. The smell of must and closed up air wandered in the air, and she hated it. She strolled over to the windows, running her hands along the frame, looking for a latch of some sort. Something tickled her hand, and she looked down in fear... to meet a spider.
    "AHHHHHH!!!"
    Her shrill scream rose through the empty classroom, and suddenly there was the sound of wings.
    There was nothing in the world that she feared, yet bugs and spiders sent shivers down her spine. A raven swooped down from the corner of the ceiling, snatching the spider in its talons. Vietnam blinked in surprise, the bird eyeing her carefully and then relaxing. She reached her hand out slowly, stroking its shimmering head. Its eyes were the color of blood, and then the color of the sea. His eyes changed with his feelings, she realized. The bird seemed to of taken a liking to her.
    "This is your room huh? Well i guess i can practice here, if you don't mind."
    The bird seemed to shrug and she continued petting it. "You have wonderful eyes, do you have a name?"
    He seemed to connect with her telepathicaly.
    "No, so you don't... I will call you Traung then."
    There was a fluttering of wings, and he landed on her shoulder, ducking under her straw hat.
    "I'll have to show Sweden my new friend."
    Berwald Oxenstierna
    Berwald Oxenstierna

The only one here? Empty Re: The only one here?

Post  Berwald Oxenstierna March 22nd 2012, 10:19 pm

"I'll have to show Sweden my new friend." Just made my dayy, friiend :))
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani March 23rd 2012, 4:13 am

Hehe time for me to join in >w<

A young girl with long black hair and a hibiscus in it wandered down the empty silent halls, she had noticed an entrance to a club classroom. A sign over the entrance was covered in dust but could still be read. It said, "Gakuen Magic Club." The girl wondered what kind of club this was and decided to visit. She opened the door slowly as it creaked a bit. She then entered the classroom to see old books covered in dust and some desk with stone tabletops and wooden bench like seats.

"H-Hello? I'm sorry to intrude, but..is anyone here?" the girl said in a loud but not too loud voice.
    Vietnam
    Vietnam

Post  Vietnam March 23rd 2012, 8:17 pm

Vietnam turned, looking at the girl. The raven flew off into the rafters.
    "Hi there. Are you going to be in this club too?"
    Celdwyn Kirkland
    Celdwyn Kirkland

Post  Celdwyn Kirkland March 23rd 2012, 8:45 pm

Creepy Stalingrad, Go!

A dark grey aura seemed to creep slowly over to the two, a faint 'Kol...Kol...Kol...' came from the aura. A black snake crept out of the aura, looking up to the girls. "Are you here...for the magic club?..." It hissed softly, it's left fang broken a bit. A soft laughter came from the aura as a boy appeared, wearing a long black robe, a small smile was on his face. "If so, Welcome." As he spoke the snake faded, obviously he was using magic to make it appear.
    Vietnam
    Vietnam

Post  Vietnam March 23rd 2012, 9:13 pm

Vietnam smiles and bows, but still keeping her suspicion.
    "Yes, we are. are you the club director?"
    Celdwyn Kirkland
    Celdwyn Kirkland

Post  Celdwyn Kirkland March 23rd 2012, 9:23 pm

"Nyet, I just try scaring people away to piss off the Brits that run this club." He smiled a bit, his face being shown more, an eye-patch was over his right eye with a scar poking out form the bottom of the patch.
    Vietnam
    Vietnam

Post  Vietnam March 23rd 2012, 10:10 pm

She shrugged, assuming that is what he was there for.
    "So are you staying? or are you here just to scare us?"
    Celdwyn Kirkland
    Celdwyn Kirkland

Post  Celdwyn Kirkland March 23rd 2012, 10:13 pm

"Ai guess Ai'll stay here." He shrugged, his Russian accent quite strong. He took a seat on one of the desks, closing his eye in boredom.
    Vietnam
    Vietnam

Post  Vietnam March 23rd 2012, 11:47 pm

She looked at him with confusion and then a smile.
    "Goodness, bored already? This is the hard life, huh?"
    The raven jumped down and landed on her shoulder with a soft whoosh.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland March 24th 2012, 12:56 am

[[ Here comes the director.. :DD ]]

The sound of someone walking through the empty hallways grew louder with each step. Arthur, assuming not everyone loved magic as he did, decided to show up later. When he apporached the door to his class, he was amazed a few students were in there already. The Brit cleared his throat and stood under the doorway, observing what kind of students he was dealing with this year. "Ah...fresh new faces." He said kindly with a genuine smile on his face.
    Vietnam
    Vietnam

Post  Vietnam March 24th 2012, 1:00 am

Vietnam bows lowly, and oddly enough, so does the raven.
    "Pleasure to meet you, sir. I'm very interested in your class... although, one of these days do you suppose that i could clean? its a bit dusty in here. Only if you don't mind, of course."
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani March 24th 2012, 2:07 am

lol sorry guys for the late reply

"eh?"

She turned to see the Russian teen enter with a snake which soon disappeared. She felt a chill go her spine a she saw the snake for she wasn't used to seeing snakes. But then she saw the British director and also gave a bow.

"AH! I-I'm Ayaka 'Anolani. I-It's a pleasure to meet you all" the girl said in a very nervous voice as he introduced herself to the three.
    Vietnam
    Vietnam

Post  Vietnam March 24th 2012, 10:39 am

Vietnam looks at the director.
    "What exactly does this class do? And do we need any extra supplies?"
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland March 25th 2012, 1:13 pm

The director nodded and smiled at his students that introduced themselves. "It's nice to meet you two as well. As for supplies, I suggest you bring a notebook, quills and ink, and some basic understanding of Latin." He walked over to his desk, which was covered in a thick layer of dust, and cleaned a corner of the desk, placing his folder and thick book there. "It'll take to long to clean, but if you want to clean it up, ou can start by dusting off the cobwebs."
    Vietnam
    Vietnam

Post  Vietnam March 25th 2012, 2:07 pm

Vietnam smiled, heading to the closet and pulled out a broom.
    "Great. I already have everything for the class."
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland March 25th 2012, 4:19 pm

"Alrighty then" Arthur said, taking steps towards a bookcase full of books. 'Hmmm...' He was wondering what and where the students should begin learning.
    Vietnam
    Vietnam

Post  Vietnam March 25th 2012, 11:24 pm

"how long have you been teaching, sir?"
    she asked kindly, sweeping up the cobwebs and dust.
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani March 25th 2012, 11:38 pm

The young girl decided to clean up as well and clean the books. Little did anyone know that she had powers. She climbed a latter to the very top of the bookshelf to get started. Making sure no one was looking she got a small dust pan and brush to sweep one shelf as she manually did the other.
    Vietnam
    Vietnam

Post  Vietnam March 26th 2012, 12:04 am

Vietnam smiles.
    "Youre really good at cleaning." she laughs. "thanks for the help."
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani March 26th 2012, 12:09 am

"Ah!"

She jumped in surprise dropping her dust pan and brush and also made sure that her magic had stopped as well. She turned to see the lady and smiled a bit nervously for she didn't want anyone to know that she had powers.

"Mahalo, and your very good at cleaning as well." she said with a smile but a nervous one.
    Vietnam
    Vietnam

Post  Vietnam March 26th 2012, 12:12 am

she smiled. "Thanks."
    She took a rest, sitting on one of the desks and twirling the broom in her hand as if it were a bo staff.
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani March 26th 2012, 12:17 am

The girl nodded in reply and continued to sweep. She enchanted the dust pan and brush on the other shelf to sweep as well but made sure that it was done not in plain site.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland March 27th 2012, 7:10 pm

"I've been here for a short while but not as long as the other teachers here." He said. Arthur flipped through the book, smiling to himself as he found an interesting section and bookmarking it. He set the book down on the desk and continued looking at other books, to busy to notice the noise of the dropped items or anthing else for that matter.
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly March 27th 2012, 9:29 pm

@Arthur Kirkland: Mind if I jump in~?
    (Tată=father in Romanian *she's the daughter of RomaniaxHungary XD)
    woot: Click for the awesomeness x3

The only one here? Viorica1
      ❖ ❖ ❖

In the dark corner of the room, an old-style wooden coffin lied upon the floor. Unbeknownst to the new students, it had once belonged to a member of the club in the past, but was now the randomly claimed possession of his daughter. The young Transylvanian used the darkness of her new possession to catch some sleep between her classes, but the sudden commotion in the room had woken her up. She listened in total stillness and silence as the room was cleaned and conversation was made between the two students and the teacher, whose voice she recognized as Britain's. A mischievous fanged smirk formed on her lips. Like her Romanian father before her, she loved to play tricks, especially on the club-leading Brit. But of course, tricking the new students could be fun too... Her ruby hued irises gleamed in anticipation as a plot formed in her mind.

I can't wait to see the looks on their faces!!

Using her telekinetic powers, one of the many vampiric abilities she'd inherited, she made the lights in the room flicker on and off before shutting off completely, appearing as if the power had failed for some reason. No one had detected her presence, so no one could logically suspect the little vampire hiding in the corner coffin. After a few seconds, she very slowly opened the coffin lid, causing it to make a creepy creaking sound. It appeared as if nothing was there until her two blood red eyes glowed in the blackness, floating above the Brit. Two small black bat wings and a devilish tail kept her suspended in midair as she hissed in his ear with a sinister giggle.

"Salut Arthur~"

She traced a small circle on his neck with the delicate touch of her fingers.

"I was wondering when you would show~ I've been looking for Tată's "stash" but I haven't been able to find it... I'm sure you know how our kind get during this time of the day... Too much longer and I might end up stealing it from you instead..."

❖ ❖ ❖

The only one here? Viorica2

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 27th 2024, 8:18 am