Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

+3
Ayaka 'Anolani
Berwald Oxenstierna
Vietnam
7 posters

The only one here?

Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

The only one here? - Page 2 Empty Re: The only one here?

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani March 27th 2012, 10:23 pm

The young girl noticed that the lights started to flicker as she was cleaning the book shelves. She turned to see what was wrong to find herself in complete darkness.

"Eh?....What's happening with the lights? Power failure?"

She slowly tried to step down the ladder but ended up falling down a couple of rungs before hitting solid ground.

"Ow owowowowow. " She said as she rubbed her head.

Turning to look in the blank darkness, she saw that there were two red eyes glowing over the British teacher's shoulder. It scared her half to death as she sat on the ground frozen from fear.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland March 27th 2012, 10:35 pm

[It's fine with me. I've been waiting for you ariival~]

Arthur noticed the flickering of the lights and tilted his head, confused. He wondered why the lights were malfunctioning, of all times, but disregarded it because the room was located in the older part of the whole school campus. "Don't worry children. This is going to be a normal thing, perhaps. We are located in an old room." He said. What irritated him more was when all the power went out. He cursed under his breathe and froze when he heard the creaking of the coffin.

The Brit dropped the book and shivered when he heard the voice behind him. 'H-Hello.." He said, choking on his own words. Arthur wasn't afraid of many things, but the one thing that terrified him was strangers behind him, especially in the dark. He knew what the other was talking about so he raised his head, staring at the glass case door of the bookself, trying to figure out the shape or form of the peron behind him. "Is that so...? I don't think that is a wise choice, my dear."
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani March 27th 2012, 10:46 pm

The girl slowly reached for her cellphone and used it as a source of light. She then looked around the room for the other students or even the teacher. She lit the light in the direction of where the glowing eyes were and saw that it was a girl with blonde hair and black bat wings.

Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly March 27th 2012, 11:00 pm

OHOHO ;D i see~

The only one here? - Page 2 Viorica1
      ❖ ❖ ❖

She chuckled darkly, smirking in her shadows. She had succeeded beautifully in scaring those in the room.

"Oh~? And why is that?"

She raised an eyebrow to his response, being sure to stay clear of any chance of her form appearing in the bookshelf. She wanted her identity to be a surprise, if he hadn't already figured it out. But her fun was quickly ruined when the sharp light of a cellphone was flashed in her direction. In a moment, her fantastical features seemed to turn to dust and she landed with a thud in the ground below, rubbing her neck from the impact and shading her eyes from the light.

"Oww...Don't you know better than to shine lights like that at people!! Please turn it off...it's rather irritating to my eyes... You can turn the lights on if you must..."

She whined a bit, clearly unsuspecting the shocking brightness. Her eyes burned like she'd looked straight at the sun. It was terrible. She hated how she'd always been more sensitive to such things than her father. It made her teenage life a living hell.

❖ ❖ ❖

The only one here? - Page 2 Viorica2

Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland March 27th 2012, 11:11 pm

He squinted his eyes, still trying to figure out the shape behind him. Sadly, he didn't get the chance becasue he heard the thud when the person hit the floor.

Arthur turned around quickly and pulled out his lighter, shing it in front of him to see who it was. "Ah...I think I have seen you before...'' He mumbled to himself. The Brit shook his head and extended his hand out towards the girl. "Are you all right? Any damages?" He asked.
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani March 27th 2012, 11:17 pm

The girl gasped from the young vampire's reaction and shut her cellphone. Since it was still dark she used her power to flip the switch and ran the vampire. She saw that the British teacher was helping her, but the girl took it as her responsibility to help her.

"The light from my cellphone hurt her eyes. I need to treat them right away."

She used her uniform jacket to shade the vampire from the class lights and start to use her powers once more to help the pain in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry. Don't worry, I'll take care of the pain for you so hold still."

She placed her hand over the vampire's eyes and it started to glow a bit as it healed her eyes and took away the pain.
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly March 27th 2012, 11:30 pm

❖ ❖ ❖

The girl nodded lightly and sighed, accepting the director's hand as she stood up.

"Nu. I'm fine, thank you... And you have seen me before..sort of..."

She blinked toward the girl who rushed up to help her, offering a quiet thank you. She smiled nervously to the girl as she began to treat her eyes, explaining to the Brit in the meantime.

"You used to come over to visit my father a lot...so I was around...but I haven't really introduced myself formally until now..."

❖ ❖ ❖

Vietnam
    Vietnam

Post  Vietnam March 28th 2012, 1:30 am

Vietnam shook her head, and so did everyone else.
    "Sir, why don't we keep the lights off? I read somewhere that magic is easier is the dark... is it?"
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland March 29th 2012, 2:06 am

He helped her up and crossed his arms over his chest, listening to her explanation. "Ah...I think you were just a child when I would visit your father. He said he had a daughter, but you were always so shy." Arthur replied, chuckling a bit.

"Yes, magic is easier in the dark and that would be a smart idea." He said turning to the other student. The blonde picked up the book off the ground and set it back in the case. "It was quite interesting that introduction of yours...uh, what's your name, dear?" turning his attention back to the young vampire.
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani March 29th 2012, 2:15 am

The girl smiled as she soon finished the treatment to the vampire's eyes. She listened to the vampire's conversation with the teacher and smiled as they conversed. Chuckling a bit from hearing that the young vampire was shy when she was just a child. Her hand then stopped glowing as she removed it from her eyes. The treatment was done and she had healed the vampire's eyes.

"There all better. Sorry again for earlier." she said as she smiled at her.
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly March 29th 2012, 2:20 pm

❖ ❖ ❖

The girl laughed lightly as well, remembering how different she was when she was small. It wasn't until her father began taking her out for some midnight fun that she had truly opened up to become the trickster she now was. With a proud expression and flashy grin, she answered the Brit once more.

"Da! My name is Viorica Dumitru."

She took the pleasure of flicking off the lights from where she stood, lighting a candle in its place. She looked toward the other girl who'd healed her.

"And don't worry about it I heal quickly anyway."

❖ ❖ ❖

Vietnam
    Vietnam

Post  Vietnam March 29th 2012, 2:47 pm

Vietnam looks at the candle, in love with the little dancing flame.
    "fire and earth are my favorite... i love how theyre complete opposites but they can still swallow each other whole. i mean, fire turns earth to glass, and earth dowses fire... i think its pretty interesting.."
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani March 29th 2012, 5:21 pm

The young girl smiled at Vietnam as she said her view on the candle.

"hehe, That's a very good point you bring up there."

She then looked at the vampire with puffed cheeks.

"Even so, I may not be the school nurse but helping others is what I like to do. Besides, even if you do heal fast, I did injury you with my cellphone so it wouldn't be right if I didn't do something to say I was sorry." She said with a nervous but friendly smile
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland March 30th 2012, 1:03 am

"Viorica? It's a pleasure meeting you." He said, flashing her with a smile. "This will defintely be an interesting year~!" Arthur said.
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani March 30th 2012, 1:11 am

The young girl smiled as Viorica introduced herself to the British teacher. It was a joy to see that her first year here was going to just wonderful.
    Fish

Post  Fish March 30th 2012, 6:13 am

Prussia had never been one to dabble in nonsense such as magic. Involvement with the Catholicism and religion expelled any intentions of dealing with the Devil and putting his eternal soul on the line, not that he really cared for religious matters anymore. Hell, he didn't even believe a thing such as "magic" existed. It was about as real to him as flying pigs and talking donkeys. Still, he would be lying if he said he wasn't interested and even perplexed at the existance of such a fairytale.

He entered the room cautiously, eyes flitting across the room nervously. If the Magic Club was as infamous as the others said it was, there was a pressing need to remain alert and vigilant. Who knows what sort of weirdos this place could have. His timid entrance into the decrepit classroom spoke poorly of who he was, so he made sure to stand straight with confidence as he walked slowly inside.

"Magic, huh?" The male did a slow circumspect of the room, observing a few things here and there before formally addressing the Brit and oblivious to the others in the room. He was more concerned on coming out alive of the classroom to take notice of anyone else. "So what is it that you do here, exactly? Throw a few things in a bubbling black cauldron mutterting incantations and what not?" He grimaced at his own words, not really enjoying the image he had in his mind at the moment. Deformed old hags, warts and all. Sickly colored potions. Pentagrams and sacrifices. He shuddered involuntarily, questioning his own sanity and why he even decided to come here in the first place. He wasn't Harry Potter, for fuck's sake...
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani March 30th 2012, 6:26 am

Hey Prussia did you get my PM?

The young girl turned toward the entrance to see that someone new had entered. She smiled and almost greeted him, until he went straight towards the British Teacher. Asking him in a very rude manner what he taught in his club. It made the girl a bit mad at him, but she calmed down as she then smiled at the Prussian student thinking about why he might be treating the teacher that way. She did this just to keep her mind busy from making her mad.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland March 31st 2012, 1:17 am

The director watched the Prussia walk into the room with caution and he couldn't help but smirk. He watched the other walk around the darkly lit room and observe everything around him. Arthur crossed his arms over his chest and flashed him a great big smile.

"Is that all the knowledge you have of magic? We do all sorts of things other than mix potions and practice spells. The knowledge of the black arts is endless and, sometimes I even teach forbidden spells." He answered, smirking lightly.
    Fish

Post  Fish March 31st 2012, 4:53 am

Yeah, I did. Sorry, I'm not very observant so it's hard to tell when I receive a message.

The Prussian ignored the other female's presence but could not help shooting her a small glance before he redirected his attention back to the Brit. He masked his anxiety by forcing his signature smirk back into place and casually slid his hands into his pockets, eyes locked firmly on England. "Hmph. I never had time to fool around. I had more important callings that held priority over playing with imaginary friends." His words were confident, devoid of any fear, but underneath his surly appearance, his inner thoughts were the exact opposite. Black arts? Forbidden spells? What in God's name is that? ...Do I even want to know...? Again, the male shuddered, desperately trying to purge his mind of any less-than-pleasant thoughts. "But...does this hocus-pocus nonsense really work? It's all in that wacked out mind of yours, isn't it? I mean, it's not like magic actually exists!"
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani March 31st 2012, 6:35 am

Ok and thanks for replying it's much appreciated >w<

The girl looked shocked at by what the Prussian said. It wasn't that he didn't believe in magic that shocked her. It was the fact that, if you wish to see magic, sometimes you have to believe in it. But in this case, she didn't know what the British teacher's magic would like in this manner. She sighed and made her way back to the book shelves, where she continued with her cleaning.
    Vietnam
    Vietnam

Post  Vietnam March 31st 2012, 1:03 pm

Vietnam sat up, straightly.
    "I think I am going to love this class..." She smiled. "This is going to be awesome. Do I have to go to any other classes?"
    She shrunk back just a little, afraid that she had interrupted.
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly March 31st 2012, 6:04 pm

The only one here? - Page 2 Viorica1-1

Viorica looked to the Vietnamese and nodded. She too had a liking of the element of fire. It was the one she had the best experience with after all. She then smiled to both the Hawaiian and the Brit. It looked the year was bound to be an interesting one... And then the Prussian walked in.

A smirk grew on her face as she listened to his doubtful comments. They was no way she was going to let him out until he truly knew what he had walked into. But first, she figured she needed to greet him. With a surprise dash forward, the Transylvanian who had been using the darkness of the room as her cloak, tackled the Prussian to the ground in a sort of excited glomp.

"Cousin Gilbert! I didn't know you were joining the Magic Club!" Her ruby eyes gleamed mischievously as she looked down at him. "It's a lot more fun than you think~ Trust me." She grinned triumphantly in her place, sitting atop his abdomen, her knees on either side of his chest to hold him on the ground until she felt like letting him go. "You should know magic actually exists! Haven't you even noticed all the crazy stuff my father and I do on a regular basis? Don't tell me you haven't..!"

Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani March 31st 2012, 6:23 pm

The girl chuckled a little as the two cousins conversed about magic. She then thought that since the room was very dark still, not many could see what she was doing. So she used her magic to help her fly to the other bookshelves across the room. It almost looked like she was floating. She then continued her cleaning as she floated along.
    Fish

Post  Fish March 31st 2012, 9:31 pm

Before the Prussian managed to get another word out, he was tackled to the ground. He let out a surprised yelp before crashing to the floor. A pained groan found its way out while he struggled to open his eyes. After blinking a few times to come back into focus, he nearly screamed again when he realized who was ontop of him. He thrashed about wildly, desperate to unseat his oddball of a cousin.

"H-heilige Scheisse, you're heavy!! The fuck have you been eating lately?!" Figuring that he was going nowhere fast, he stopped moving and sighed, glancing off to the side to prevent making eye-contact with her. He scowled angrily and crossed his arms over his chest. "To be honest, no, I haven't really noticed. Maybe because it. Doesn't. Exist."
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani March 31st 2012, 10:28 pm

As she cleaned, she chuckled as the Prussian said his remarks. This was cause if so then how would he explain that she was flying around the class without wires.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 27th 2024, 3:14 am