Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

+8
Antonio F. Carriedo
Berwald Oxenstierna
Magnus Densen
Mexico
Celdwyn Kirkland
Ivan Braginski
Feliciano Vargas
Eireann Ó'Reilly
12 posters

The First World Meeting - Host: Transylvania[CLOSED]

Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

The First World Meeting - Host: Transylvania[CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: The First World Meeting - Host: Transylvania[CLOSED]

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly March 27th 2012, 11:26 am

Yes you can use Moscow.
    Sorry Manuel TwT *shot* I'm so distracted right now xD *watching Martin Luther the movie* I swear it was just a typo ;A; I know your name is Manuel I'm just typing way too fast!
    ASDFGHJKL!!! IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO READ ALL THIS!! .________.

The First World Meeting - Host: Transylvania[CLOSED] - Page 2 Viorica1
      ❖ ❖ ❖

The host watched as more and more people poured in. Her Hungarian mother, the Swede, the Spaniard, the Brit. All the commotion was quickly giving the young nation a headache. Other than the new addition of Alek, she was surely the youngest one there. With a sigh she began to respond to the massive comments and questions thrown at her.

She tried to hide from her mother at first, remaining quiet. She wasn't sure how the Hungarian would react when they hadn't seen each other in such a long time. She also nodded in recognition to the entering Swede. Before turning toward the young Russian.

"It is a pleasure to meet you as well Alek, please make yourself comfortable." She smiled to him and nodded in return.

It was then that she regarded the Spaniard.
      "Ah, Antonio~ Do not worry, you are quite on time."

Viorica groaned in embarrassment as she apologized to Mexican. "Scuze! Please forgive me, Manuel. As you can see, it is very busy in here. I shall make sure to get your name right from now on!"

"M-mama!!" The Transylvanian trembled slightly at the sound of her mother's voice, addressed specifically to her. She didn't want to start any family problems within the large crowd. It had been too long... "Salut~ I've been well... Tata takes good care of me." She smiled nervously.

Hoping to avoid the conflict, the Transylvanian decided to greet the Brit. "Welcome Britain. It's been awhile since I last saw you. Romania should be here... But if he doesn't show, he has asked me to give you his regards."

❖ ❖ ❖

The First World Meeting - Host: Transylvania[CLOSED] - Page 2 Viorica2

Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

The First World Meeting - Host: Transylvania[CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: The First World Meeting - Host: Transylvania[CLOSED]

Post  Arthur Kirkland March 27th 2012, 6:50 pm

[We need an America!!! He needs to be here. I have solved the problem. Where is my reward? :o]

Arthur looked at the voice that said his name and he smiled kindly at the Hungarian. "Hello. Nice to see you as well." He did notice that it seemed to quiet in the conference room. Most of the times, it was always loud or just plan out of control. Wondering for a while, he sat upright in his chair and paid attention to those that were talking. The Englishman yawned before looking at the rest of the faces, going through the list in his head of who was here and who was absent. Instantly, he knew who was missing in action: America. Without the obnoxious American, everything was calm and not all over the place.
    Berwald Oxenstierna
    Berwald Oxenstierna

Post  Berwald Oxenstierna March 27th 2012, 7:04 pm

Running his left hand threw his hair, he smiled lazily at all the suddenness of actions,. Causally fixing his gaze on the Transylvanian, he nodded back and then shifted his stare back to the Hungarian and the Mexican, his expression a bit more confident.

Yes, Sweden I am.. Or other wise known as Berwald Oxenstierna..” his blue irises looked back and forth between the two as he remembered their faces. Silently he made a mental note to not freak them out with any glares. The pair looked friendly. In fact, now that he looked around -slightly jumping with the Italian’s sudden entrance- everyone looked in good moods.

This is fantastic.. I’ll have to remember to congratulate Transylvania after the meeting has ended..
    he thought quietly, but revealed no evidence that he had been caught up in the moment.

“You both are?” he asked slowly, trying to hide the happiness that coated his curious tone extremely much so. For a moment he looked at the englishman taht had spoken, and waved at him akwardly. His spirits were high! He couldn't help it!
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski March 27th 2012, 7:23 pm

The Russians were, as usual, dead quiet from where they sat. Ivan's expression were masked with a blank, casual smile as he just watched the commotion from the other countries.

He knew everyone in the room quite well.. Mexico... Spain..Hungary..Via..Sweden..Italy.. England.. and everyone else; but he was socially awkward, despite what everyone may think. This reduced him to silence with every meeting, unless he was either hosting it, or things needed to be settled. But silence wasn't always bad... with it, he could really pin point things about the other countries, and hopefully catch any "slips" about one's plans that a country might accidentally say. He always caught something interesting from just observing... sometimes it was better than straight-out asking.

But Russia glanced over to St. Petersburg and Stalingrad for a moment, rather worried that they would get bored.

Things will perk up soon... He thought to himself as he raised a hand to stiffle a yawn. Hopefully...
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland March 27th 2012, 7:25 pm

Arthur returned the wave, slightly suprised that Sweden was in a good mood. Maybe talking helped get rid of the awkward tension in the air. In his case, he just sat there, feeling better in his isolation than interacting with the rest of the group.
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly March 27th 2012, 8:48 pm

❖ ❖ ❖

The Transylvanian looked around from her seat in a rather childish pose. Knees on her chair, elbows on the table, and her head resting atop her hands, she kicked her legs casually.

So peaceful... If only it would last...

She sighed decided to turn her attention to the other younger ones in the room, St. Petersburg and Stalingrad. She didn't want them to be bored on their first meeting ever! With a mischievous grin, she seemed to appear behind the two, one arm on either of their shoulders; though in reality she was just incredibly speedy.

"Salut guys~ Enjoying yourselves? Just wait~ I'm sure something crazy is bound to happen soon!"

She giggled lightly at the thought. The second the Prussian or the American stepped in the room.... They'd better all be prepared.

❖ ❖ ❖

Last edited by Viorica Dumitru on March 27th 2012, 10:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski March 27th 2012, 9:31 pm

One of Ivan's eyebrows rose ever so slightly at the Transylvanian's giggle.

Of course... leave it to a Russian to take things the entirely wrong way.

Ivan cleared his throat softly, yet loud enough for the female to hear. Once he caught her attention, he gave her a thin, eerie smile before allowing his eyes to slide shut again. That was Russia's polite way of saying "watch it...."

Oh, Russia... there goes your immature mind again.
    Berwald Oxenstierna
    Berwald Oxenstierna

Post  Berwald Oxenstierna March 27th 2012, 9:50 pm

Sweden broke from his convo with the two country's at the event that just happened. A grin spread on his face as he found humor in the words that the Russian had spoken to teh hyper woman, "ha-ha.."

He turned his head back to teh pair, trying his best not to be rude after his suddenly movement to laugh at the small scene.

*Note: in a hurry, so excuse the quick, crappy comment into this.
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly March 27th 2012, 10:04 pm

❖ ❖ ❖

Viorica looked toward teh Russian, blushing in embarrassment as she understood the full meaning behind his expression.

"H-hey!!! I didn't mean it like that!! T-that's totally gross!! I can't believe you'd think of a thing like t-that!!"

The slight stutter in her voice accompanied the reddening of her face as she spoke. Her head snapped toward the Swede, eyes narrowed.

"It's not funny!!!!" She groaned and allowed her forehead to plant upon the table in annoyance.

❖ ❖ ❖

Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland March 27th 2012, 10:19 pm

Arthur tilted his head slightly when Ivan cleared his throat. His gaze switched from him to the young Trannsylvanian and he couldn't help but stifling a laugh. He covered his mouth with his hand and made small choking sounds because he kept supressing the laugh. "Pffft..."
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly March 27th 2012, 10:26 pm

❖ ❖ ❖

The Transylvanian glared at the Brit who she knew was stifling a laugh.

"Tch..."

She rolled her eyes in thought.

Damn... And I thought avoiding conflict was going to be easy...at this rate... I might be the first one to snap..

❖ ❖ ❖

Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland March 27th 2012, 10:42 pm

Arthur saw the glare and merely smirked back. He wondered if this would to some sort of arguement. It was better than being bored, that's for sure.
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly March 27th 2012, 11:06 pm

❖ ❖ ❖

That subtle smirk was enough for the teenage vampire to snap. She growled and stood beside the Brit's chair in a flash, bending down slightly so the two were eye to eye.

"I bet you're just jealous he wasn't referring to you and that younger brother of yours...Alfred was it?"

A sinister grin flashed on her face as she challenged him, just waiting for his reaction.

❖ ❖ ❖

Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland March 27th 2012, 11:21 pm

His eyed twitched for a second just before he calmly placed his hands on his lap.

"Jealous? Why would I be jealous of incest? Only someone, such as yourself, says absurd things like that. Now, please get out of my face before I trully do something I don't want to do." stating the last sentence through gritted teeth.

Post  Guest March 27th 2012, 11:47 pm

Alek blushed ever so faintly at the sudden feel of his arm being tugged in a startling matter. He cleared his throat suppressing a snigger at his fathers reaction to the laugh, he understood but he himself wasn't so perverse. "Thank you Viorica, it means much." he bit his lip giving a partial smile. 'Well.' he thought to himself. 'This should be interesting.' he grinned taking off his heavy coat revealing the red dress shirt underneath. He ran a hand through his thick blonde locks and settled in his chair.

-Alek
    Antonio F. Carriedo
    Antonio F. Carriedo

Post  Antonio F. Carriedo March 28th 2012, 12:59 am

@Hungry: What do you mean? :O I deleted?
    --------------------
    "If someone is cracking a dirty joke, shouldn't it be Liz, doing it?" He chuckled to himself as he watched the two bickering nations. "Oh, Iggy that remainds me. Are you still jealous of me owning your charge's Florida?" He smirked as he ran a hand through his dark brown hair.
    Mexico
    Mexico

Post  Mexico March 28th 2012, 1:57 am

( @Transylvania- Don't worry about it! I hate when that happens to me, hearing one thing but meaning another.
    @ Spain- Sorry if Mexico comes off a bit... mean to Spain. It's just his character, I have nothing against him. I actually love Spain, both the character and country. )

He nodded slightly and smiled at the Transylvanian. "No problema señora, I'm sure you will. Or rather, señorita." He realized she was the youngest here of the nations, he was surprised he hadn't known before.

He turned his attention back to the Hungarian, as he heard her invitation. He nodded his thanks and took a seat next to her. Before anything, he extended his hand to her in order to introduce himself properly. He smiled and warmly took her hand in his, then shook her hand. It was nice meeting other countries, countries apart from the Latin ones he was always around. The nations here were what he called: de el otro lado, which meant from the other side. His country was in a good relation with Hungary, and he mean to keep it that way.
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski March 28th 2012, 6:34 am

Leave it to Russia to make things interesting, da?

@ Mexico; Don't worry about your country being "mean" to their rivals. Have you seen Russia when he's around people he doesn't like? If it's just the way your character is, then be as mean to Spain as you want :3

-coughLoveyou,Willcough...-

Russia was thoroughly amused at the turn of events; and all of it started with his little protective gesture.

The Soviet's eyes opened at Transylvania's complaint, and began to flip back and forth from country to country as they spoke. His smile was irritatingly childish; what else was new?

"Ai just simply cleared my throat." Russia said with his usual innocent tone of voice. "Ai could have ment someting entirely different. Et was your minds dat assumed ai ment such ting."
    Antonio F. Carriedo
    Antonio F. Carriedo

Post  Antonio F. Carriedo March 28th 2012, 12:50 pm

@Mexico: Dude, no worries. You know it's fine with me if your mean to Spain. *flashbacks to killing of Montezuma* @____@
    @Russia: Mizy! Your lucky that I find you freaking adorable, my sexy uke >.>
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Spaniard's emerald iris were glowing with a certain happiness. He was enjoying himself at the moment that he didn't seemed to mind, Mexico's anger or the Russian's cruel remarks. He just laid back in his chair, like before and watched what was going on.
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski March 28th 2012, 7:32 pm

Too tired for role-playing.

Will... Imma freaking kill you one of these days ;D

Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland March 29th 2012, 2:00 am

Arthur was irritated at this point. It was one thing to say dirty remarks involving another, but now three other nations making him look like the dirty one was enough. He pushed the young girl to the side and slammed his fists on the table. "Antonio, do you really want to start this again? Who beat your armada? Hmm?" said the Brit as he took a deep breath to calm his ever rising anger.

[Don't kill me...I don't want to die yet XD]
    Magnus Densen
    Magnus Densen
    Admin

Post  Magnus Densen March 29th 2012, 7:46 am

The First World Meeting - Host: Transylvania[CLOSED] - Page 2 Banner18

Elizaveta smiled faintly at her daughter. She truly loved her and vowed to win her back, the only one she truly disliked was Romania who had taken her away from her.

Something snapped within the Hungarian when Ivan cleared his throat... She knew the Russian well since she was part of the Soviets and also fought him for her freedom. Usually, that would have frightened her, but that was addressed to her daughter which angered her a bit. You can't blame her, she was her mother after all.
    She cracked a wry grin on her face and her hands clasped tightly together as if the Russian's neck was between them.

She returned her attention back to the Mexican and returned the polite handshake. Hopefully, he wouldn't feel the tension within her.
    She blinked surprised and a dark blush tainted her cheeks from the Spaniard's remark.
    "E-eh? S-Spain, what's that supposed to mean?"

The First World Meeting - Host: Transylvania[CLOSED] - Page 2 Banner13

The eldest Russian daughter - Dominika Braginski - stepped inside the meeting room with a bright smile planted upon her face while humming an unknown song. She waved at the other countries and sat down on a chair next to Alek. "Privyet, Ai hope Ai'm not late.", chanted the teenage girl. She turned her head to her younger brothers and lowered her head a bit, pouting her lips a little. "You guys are so mean. Why didn't you wait for me?" She asked in a childish way.

Post  Guest March 29th 2012, 9:08 am

Alek smiled brightly seeing his sister. "Privet sestra." he kissed her cheeks as a formal greeting and his subtle warmth radiated. "You took forever sestra, love." he chuckled. "But you are here now, da? And the countries are getting entertaining. And all because of father." He looked back at his father giving a slight grin.

-Alek
    Berwald Oxenstierna
    Berwald Oxenstierna

Post  Berwald Oxenstierna March 29th 2012, 12:21 pm

Rising his brows at the eruption of sudden faint chaos, Sweden sucked in a breath as his proud smile faded into a rather faint one. It was a surprise to him that his good spirits had lasted as long as they did, but now he felt.. Angered. Not that he really wanted to join in on the argument. That one was obviously for those two to specking to settle.. It was quite interesting to watch, in fact.

“That didn’t last very long..” The Swedish man muttered under his breath, he thought quietly about what to do when he stood, looking at the countries.. Someone’s gotta keep another from tarring their vocal cords out for such rude comments. “Pardon me. But what is going on? You are acting like children fighting over a broken toy that they left in the past.” he took an angered breath, letting his good natures keep the glare off his face.
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski March 29th 2012, 12:50 pm

"Privet, Moscow." The Russian greeted with a cheery smile. He was oblivious to the dangerous look the Hungarian mother was giving him.

Ivan stood for a brief moment and kissed the Russian girl three times on the cheeks; the usual custom of greeting. He gave a brief chuckle and placed a hand on Petersburg's head.

"Da... you guys will need to be careful what you say here. People enter dis room wit immature minds, and amusing fighs can occur over he smallest tings."

Russia's cheery gaze flicked toward Sweden as he stood. With a faint chuckle, he took hold of the other large country's shoulder and pushed him back down into his seat; he had surprising strength with just his one hand.

"Sit down... let dem argue. It's more amusing dan dead silence, da?" Russia's eyes closed cheerily as he spoke and settled back into his own chair. It would appear he was enjoying this, and enjoying this he surely was. He didn't want this amusing scene to end so quickly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 27th 2024, 9:47 am