Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

+8
Antonio F. Carriedo
Berwald Oxenstierna
Magnus Densen
Mexico
Celdwyn Kirkland
Ivan Braginski
Feliciano Vargas
Eireann Ó'Reilly
12 posters

The First World Meeting - Host: Transylvania[CLOSED]

Berwald Oxenstierna
    Berwald Oxenstierna

The First World Meeting - Host: Transylvania[CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty Re: The First World Meeting - Host: Transylvania[CLOSED]

Post  Berwald Oxenstierna March 29th 2012, 8:03 pm

Sweden grabbed the others hand and squeezed so hard that it threatened to break it from pressing such fragile bones together, he released and quietly growled with a sickening scowl, “Don’t touch me..”

Remaining sited, he released the Russian’s hand and went silent, now looking as if he thought nothing had happened. Trying to relax and watch everything slowly grow more into turmoil, he leaned back into his chair again. His face changing to more blank expression as he scanned each face that was talking.
    Magnus Densen
    Magnus Densen
    Admin

The First World Meeting - Host: Transylvania[CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty Re: The First World Meeting - Host: Transylvania[CLOSED]

Post  Magnus Densen March 29th 2012, 8:39 pm

The First World Meeting - Host: Transylvania[CLOSED] - Page 3 Banner13

The Muscovite raised a hand to her cheek, her fingers barely touching the skin where her brother kissed her. "Heehh... But Ai'm a girl. Et es only natural dat Ai take a leetle bit longer to get ready, nyet?", she said mocking a hurt look on her face, but that look was quickly replaced with a proud and warm smile at her father. "Es dat so, papa?", she cheered.

Moscow smiled childishly at her father when he came to greet her. Of course, like any Russian, she returned the kisses. "Privyet."

Nodding at him, she turned her gaze to the Swedish man. Her jaws clenched at how rude he was to him. She sighed lightly and leaned in to Alek to embrace his neck loosely and rest her head on the crook of his neck. "People are so mean to papa, et's making me sad..", she told her brother quietly. ..et also makes me want to slam dose pretty faces to the table, she thought.
    Antonio F. Carriedo
    Antonio F. Carriedo

Post  Antonio F. Carriedo March 29th 2012, 10:19 pm

He glared at the Brit, "It was luck! That was the only way you could have won." He mumbled to himself and turned his attention to the Hungarian, "What I mean by that is that you tend to be perverted and you can come up with some dirty jokes, hahaha." He laughed a little.

(@Iggy: No, worries I won't hurt you that much :O)

Post  Guest March 29th 2012, 10:43 pm

He chuckled for a moment and he too gave a warm smile towards Russia, full of pride for the man. Oh how he looked up to him.. He sighed. "Hm?" The teen tilted his head and his lips twitched into a gentle smirk. He stroked the girl's hair for few moments and nodded. "Father ees strong Sestra. Dey'll regret it when everybody becomes one wit Mother Russia." He twirled a strand of her hair gently through his finger looking somewhat entertained before letting go. "Mai mai that Brit has quite a temper, nyet?" He whispered to her so quietly only she could hear.

-Alek
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland March 30th 2012, 12:51 am

Arthur shot the Spaniard a death glare and sat back down in his chair, crossing one leg over the other. "Luck? I don't need luck to ever beat that pathetic defense of yours." He scoffed. The Brit decided to stop arguing because all the attention was on him now, and his tsundere mode was kicking in right now. He looked the other way, pretending to admire the wallpaper of the room instead of looking at Antonio or the rest of the nations. "Damn Russian...always starting problems..." He muttered under his breath.

[@Spain, I hope so ]
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski March 30th 2012, 12:07 pm

Russia's hand was anything but fragile. He simply ignored the other man's grip with the most pleasant look spead across his features. In fact, he continued talking to Moscow as the grip was applied.

"Da, Dominika. People have immature minds here." The Russian's tone was cheery as he spoke to his kids. The affection he had for all of them was clear, yet it was not so overwhelming to the point of embarrassing.

With a light chuckle, Ivan interlaced his fingers and placed them on his lap, yet his smiling gaze shifted toward the Brit.

"....what was dat?" Russia's tone was almost purring as he asked, giving a light tilt of his head.
    Berwald Oxenstierna
    Berwald Oxenstierna

Post  Berwald Oxenstierna March 30th 2012, 1:40 pm

"Oh just throw a bottle of vodka in the man and get his to stop making a mess.." The Swedish man muttered under his breath and looked towards the Brit and the Spaniard, remarking quietly that the Brit had a stronger point since he had already done the things he says.

Slowly, he began to look at his pocket watch more frequently. When was this madness going to end? He disliked that ‘hate’ or ‘anger’ towards others were rising.

Should have never join in on this..
    Magnus Densen
    Magnus Densen
    Admin

Post  Magnus Densen March 30th 2012, 2:51 pm

The First World Meeting - Host: Transylvania[CLOSED] - Page 3 Banner18

Her? A pervert? Honestly, she did not think she was a pervert... she just admired certain things. From her point of view, Antonio's remark was quite offensive.
    However the blush on her face did not falter or strengthened. "I don't believe I make such jokes nor am I a pervert. In all honesty, Antonio, I think you're mistaking me for someone else."

Eliza's attention shifted over at Sweden. "Is everything alright, Berwald? You seem a little tense." Surprisingly she used his first name, probably for the first time.
    She did notice that he seemed a little impatient, besides the aura that radiated from him had become a little cold.

Dominika's smile faded. She looked up at St. Petersburg and made a quiet "Hmm" noise. Her eyes 'softened' and lips curved into a smile as she snickered. "Da, Ai guess you're right."
    But that smile did not last, instead her lips pouted a little when she looked over at the Brit as well. She gave a somewhat childish glare in his direction. "What's his problem?", she snarled in a whispering voice loud enough for her brother to hear her.

Post  Guest March 30th 2012, 5:39 pm

"Da of course I'm right." he said this in a teasing tone poking at her dimple. "There we go, a pretty smile for a beautiful girl." he grinned and sniggered very softly at her anger. She seemed so childish in her angered features, mostly her cheeks. "Eh, what do you expect? 'Es very full of pride. Es like every other Brit I meet." he rolled his eyes and sighed. He expected this to be more adultish perhaps? He was seventeen and seemingly more mature. These, on the other hand, we're full grown men.
    Seriously? He thought to himself.
    He took out a small bottle of clear liquid from his jacket and drank it casually. It was going to be a long day.

-Alek
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly March 30th 2012, 9:40 pm

The First World Meeting - Host: Transylvania[CLOSED] - Page 3 Viorica1
      ❖ ❖ ❖

Pushed to the side and ignored by the rest of the group, the little Transylvanian was set in a rage. She had never planned for her meeting to spiral so out of control. She had to do something about it soon, before the fighting truly escalated. She closed her eyes tightly in thought, holding the fingers of her right hand to her forehead.

What to do... What to do...

A devious smirk spread across her face as she came up with a solution. One that was harsh, but necessary. In a swift moment, the room filled with a thick black aura, and while it wasn't tangible, it was no doubt just as threatening. Her ruby eyes flickered with a tone of bloodlust as she swept her gaze across all the inhabitants of the room.

"Now now everyone~ I thought we'd gathered here to hold a meeting! Not to fight! Why don't we all just sit down and get to business, da?"

A devilish giggle escaped her as she made her way to the head of the table once more, waiting for everyone else to do the same.

❖ ❖ ❖

The First World Meeting - Host: Transylvania[CLOSED] - Page 3 Viorica2

Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland March 31st 2012, 12:58 am

Arthur was debating whether he would listen to Sweden or not. It would be quite interesting if vodka did quiet the Russian. His thoughts were interrupted by the sudden change of the room and he looked straight ahead, remembering he was talking to the young girl some while ago.
    Ivana Braginska
    Ivana Braginska
    Admin

Post  Ivana Braginska March 31st 2012, 1:15 am

The First World Meeting - Host: Transylvania[CLOSED] - Page 3 Victoria1
    இڿڰۣ

Victoria Kirkland arrived at the meeting and took her seat next to her brother. "I apologize for my tardiness." She sat at her seat and continued on with the meeting while sipping some of her Earl Grey Tea.

இڿڰۣ
    The First World Meeting - Host: Transylvania[CLOSED] - Page 3 Victoria2
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones

Post  Alfred F. Jones March 31st 2012, 1:26 am

The hall leading to the Meeting Room seemed quiet with everyone safely arguing inside, as usual. But there was a faint thumping coming from another end and as whoever or whatever it was approached, the sound gradually got louder. When they rounded the corner, they skid for only a moment before catching their footing and heading straight down the long hall to the Meeting Room. The nation was panting, blond locks flopping all over the place as he made a desperate attempt to get to the room before-...oh, who was he kidding? He was late already.

Alfred F. Jones was always late.

Coming upon the door, he swung it open and presented himself to the room. Of course, his presentation was anything but grand, for he was leaning over with his hands on his knees and was panting heavily. He remained like that for a few seconds before lifting up and holding a single, gloved finger into the air. "Before...you make...a comment...Ivan," He started through his pants, casting his gaze over at the Russian. "I already...know...I am...late...without you...saying so." He finished. His hair was a mess, his tie was crooked, and his glasses were not tilted. Today was not his day.

Clearing his throat, he made his way to the seat near Arthur, knowing it was customary for them to sit next to one another or at least near the other. He plopped down and began patting his hair down, just knowing that one nuisance strand had already stood back up on its own. "Hello, everyone! What have we discussed so far?" He finally greeted the other nations with a warm smile.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland March 31st 2012, 1:49 am

Arthur smiled at his sister and pat her hand gently. "Glad you could make it." He said smiling.

The Brit let out a sigh when he saw the American enter the conference room looking terrible. He sat up straighter in his seat and frowned upon Alfred. "Why are you late this time?" He asked, a tad angry.
    Ivana Braginska
    Ivana Braginska
    Admin

Post  Ivana Braginska March 31st 2012, 2:03 am

The First World Meeting - Host: Transylvania[CLOSED] - Page 3 Victoria1
    இڿڰۣ

Victoria simply sipped her tea as she watched the fight go on between the American and her younger brother. She couldn't wait to hear what idiotic excuse the American had THIS time. She opened her emerald irises and then said, "Just what idiotic thing were you doing to skip such a meeting? You are precisely... almost an hour late!"

Victoria took out her silver pocket watch to show Alfred. Even though she was late herself, she had received short notice of the meeting.

இڿڰۣ
    The First World Meeting - Host: Transylvania[CLOSED] - Page 3 Victoria2
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones

Post  Alfred F. Jones March 31st 2012, 2:08 am

Alfred sighed, having known this was going to happen. He was so used to the other nation's bickering at him for his lateness, that it was no surprise. Glancing over at Arthur, he fixed his glasses before saying, "I was helping someone...with something..." He wasn't quite sure if that sounded convincing, but he needed it to! He definitely needed it to, because his true reason was not acceptable for a strong nation like himself.

Turning to Ivana, he winced and seemed to shrink back in his chair as she showed him the time on her watch. "I-I wasn't skipping..." He told her in a soft tone. And that was definitely true. He had not meant to give the impression that he was skipping; however, what he had told Arthur for his excuse still remained untrue.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland March 31st 2012, 2:21 am

"Helping someone? With something? Who did you provide your assistance to and what was your presence needed for? Don't tell me a cat was stuck in a tree and you had to get it down." Arthur said harshly. He has told Alfred countless times to be on time before or one of these days he will miss out on important information.
    Mexico
    Mexico

Post  Mexico March 31st 2012, 2:31 am

Mexico's chin was rested on the table, he thought things would get more interesting. And they certainly did after a while, some countries were arguing for a while, but the commotion died down. He rested his head on his arm, counting the seconds. It was his usual way to make time pass if there was no other thing to do.

He looked up suddenly when he saw America come in, late as usual. He wasn't sitting too far from him and Britain. He could vaguely hear what they were saying, but no doubt it was something about the American's tardiness. He tilted his head to one side, deciding to pay attention to what they were discussing.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones

Post  Alfred F. Jones March 31st 2012, 2:47 am

Alfred's gaze shifted back to Arthur, who was beginning to make him feel extremely pressured. He gulped as Arthur questioned him, wincing at every single one that came his way. "A-Arthur, easy, easy!" He calmed the Britain, holding his hands up defensively. "And, no...I wasn't exactly...helping..." His words were quiet and beginning to trail, as if he were going to admit to lying. But alas, he cleared his throat and quickly attempted to change the subject. "What's important is that I am here." He felt a separate pair of eyes on him and he glanced over at where Mexico was sitting. He titled his head, so that he and Mexico were glancing at one another from the same angle. It was a rather cute notion on the American's part. "Hello there!" He greeted him.

He was desperate to get someone to distract Arthur...
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland March 31st 2012, 2:56 am

Arthur merely shook his head in annoyance and glared slightly at the other. He couldn't help but take the little anger he had left of the previous arguement and dish it out on Alfred. "So, you lied to me?" He was aware that Alfred lied to get out of situations he deemed unpleasant, but the Brit took a deep breath to process the information. "I see." He replied, looking straight ahead. The one thing that pissed Arthur the most was being tossed aside when in a conversation.
    Mexico
    Mexico

Post  Mexico March 31st 2012, 3:16 am

Mexico leaned up when the other nation greeted him. He was hesitant to answer at first, seeing how the two were already in a conversation. He excused himself from the Hungarian, got up from his seat, and walked over to them. His shoulders somewhat slumped, but he quickly straightened up when he stood in front of the two.

He gave a slight nod to America. "Hola, América." He laid one hand on the American's shoulder and extended the other to the English man. "Buenos días, Inglaterra." He gave a small smile, glancing from one face to the other. "I hope you both are fine?"
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones

Post  Alfred F. Jones March 31st 2012, 4:09 pm

Alfred glanced away from Mexico a moment to look back at Arthur. He frowned as he now felt bad for lying to Arthur. He didn't necessarily like lying to him, but he also didn't like getting yelled at...or called a wanker. He knew that would be exactly what Arthur would do had the Brit known the truth, so it was best to just drop it.

The American's gaze shifted just in time for Mexico to appear beside him. He gave a friendly smile and with a chuckle, exclaimed "Yo, dude! I'm feeling great! How are you?"
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas March 31st 2012, 4:54 pm

I'm so~ Lost.

After the Italian greeted his relative and close friend, Germany and Japan is still isn't around, heck even the South wasn't here. Nothing but that made him slightly lonely. Though, he took a glance on his only 'mama' it made him smile, and goes back to his happy cheery mood. Now, finally, the meeting was finally getting packed. He just stood there and looked at the other countries who were coming in, obviously late, especially the American. It was amazing, the Italian was quiet and wasn't even running around. He was just as quiet as Mexico is. Hoping for his three close friends to arrive, he walked towards the window, looking for them. No cars or arrival is seen. What can he say? He knew they were always busy compare to him, living his Italian life. Carefree with woman, shopping and sleep. Pretty happy life if you ask me.

He let out a soft chuckle of 'veh' sounds, feeling happy everyone is conversing, some are fighting, but he was oblivious of that fact. He walked towards Mexico's seat and sit beside him, picking up a note pad on his pocket and a pen. He slanted his body against the table, putting out that 'veh' sound once again, and began drawing. Just like a little baby, would draw on his/her little notebook or chalkboard. His eyes widen hearing a female speaking, ah! An excitement! He perked up, so is his curl, seeing an English woman came in, he was about to stand up and approached her, but then he saw her walked towards the British... Ah the man he feared... One of them, especially the Russian's sitting across the table. He slanted his face against the table, his eyes slowly closed, taking a light siesta.

Siesta, while a commotion is going on? Only a real Italian is the only one could sleep through this...
    Magnus Densen
    Magnus Densen
    Admin

Post  Magnus Densen March 31st 2012, 7:56 pm

Her hand raised up to Aleksei's face to cup his cheek and gently tilt his face down. She lifted her head from his neck and puckered her lips. Having shut her eyes, she leaned in and planted a kiss on his other cheek. Her lips were soft, but the kiss was rough and spiteful. "Da, dearest brat. You were right dis time." She looked back at the Brit and nodded at her brother's 'wise words'. And if one single Brit wasn't enough, another one just had to enter. "Oh, nyet... not anoder one...", she whined quietly.
    Dominika didn't pay much attention to the American, however she did enjoy the little show him and the Brits put on.
    Berwald Oxenstierna
    Berwald Oxenstierna

Post  Berwald Oxenstierna March 31st 2012, 7:59 pm

Sweden knocked out of his trance and smiled at the Hungarian, finding it that if he didn’t reply that he was be quite rude, “Oh.. I’m fine.. Just wish that things didn’t always turn out this way…” he paused and looked her over with questioning look, "That was kind of you to ask though..”

Hearing the argument rise from the other side of the world countries, Berwald’s blue iris’s cast a glance over there just in time to see the American shrugging off the Britain and the Britain throwing a soft fit. Not that, that was anything new anyway. It was common to see Britain scolding the American and America showing so late. Oh well.

“Arthur, if you don’t mind me asking, but are you alright?” the Swedish asked slowly, each word dipping into a softer tone and said rather gingerly. Careful not to snap the angered man.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 8th 2024, 4:23 am