Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

+3
Ivana Braginska
Feliciano Vargas
Eireann Ó'Reilly
7 posters

A New Day Begins! - OPEN

Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

A New Day Begins! - OPEN Empty A New Day Begins! - OPEN

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly March 14th 2012, 1:51 am

A New Day Begins! - OPEN Meg1
      • ˚❆ • ˚ * 。❉ ˚ •

The female Canadian hurried down the hallway, a stack of books clutched to her chest. The new school year was beginning and she would be teaching a class of her own, French! Just the thought made her quiver nervously.

Would the students like her? Could she teach her father's language correctly? Could she answer all the students questions?

She sighed as she peeked into the Faculty Lounge, wondering if anyone was there. She hoped she would make some new friends among the staff as her time at the school passed.

"B-bonjour..? Is anyone there..?" Her gentle whisper of a voice broke through the silence of the hallway, praying for even a single soul to answer her call. Her lavender irises glistened softly as she grew silent to listen for a sound.

• ˚❆ • ˚ * 。❉ ˚ •

A New Day Begins! - OPEN Meg2

Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

A New Day Begins! - OPEN Empty Re: A New Day Begins! - OPEN

Post  Feliciano Vargas March 14th 2012, 2:01 am

An Italian were in the Lounge, preparing himself some coffee. A humming were coming from the Italian as he opened each of the Cabinets, searching for any raw pasta's he could eat, better yet to serve for the other staff whoever comes into their room. "Ugh!" A sound of 'Grrr' came from the Italian, frustrated that he couldn't find any pasta at all, sadly, he has to stick with a sandwich.

'Click' A sound produced by the door, closing. "Huh? Who's-sa-there!?" Veneziano turned around looking who it was. "Ed-Eduard..?" He mentioned his newly friend's name, however, he couldn't see someone at all. Was it that wind...? No... Not at all, theres no way a wind carry such a heavy item. He placed his cup on the countertops and looked further on the entrance. Heart pounding beating from the Italian's chest, this is bad, Germany isn't here to protect him at any cause... Even Japan wasn't here.

"Who's-sa-there? It's not funny!" Said the Italian, beginning to cry.
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly March 14th 2012, 2:15 am

• ˚❆ • ˚ * 。❉ ˚ •

"D-désolée..." Marguerite raised her voice slightly so the Italian could hear her. "I wasn't sure if anyone was here... So I was just peeking to make sure..."

She smiled shyly and walked in, setting her books down on the table before turning to him. "You must be Monsieur Vargas, the Italian teacher, oui? It's nice to have met someone else from the language department. I hope we can become good friends..." She pecked his cheek softly, as was customary between friends in her father country, and smiled more brightly. "Ah~! Have you met any of the students yet?"

• ˚❆ • ˚ * 。❉ ˚ •

Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas March 14th 2012, 2:35 am

Strangely, the Italian noticed the Canadian, weren't this girl supposed to be un-noticed? Perhaps the Italian were beginning to appreciate her culture, for so he could see her clearly. Veneziano's eyes were closed, lips smiling as well. What a gorgeous lady she is... His eyes suddenly opened and revealed his amber colored eyes. Man, she was better looking with his eyes open; she has a silk blonde hair, his purple eyes indeed matched it and on top of that, her fashion sense were acceptable for the Italian to noticed, it was a very beautiful site for him to see.

Veneziano walked towards her, took her and give it a kiss. He showed his affection to her and made sure his amber eyes made eye connection with the other's beautiful purple eyes. Its had been just a day, he's been meeting these gorgeous ladies... It was one of his luckiest day, its just too bad, he's too busy, he doesn't have enough time to have a date with these ladies. The Italian started to speak, finally.

"Si, I am the new Italian Teacher... I'm the Librarian as well. Perhaps..." He kissed her hand again "You could visit me in the Library and teach me French?" He looked at her and give her a wink. "Your language is as gorgeous as you, bella"
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly March 14th 2012, 2:54 am

• ˚❆ • ˚ * 。❉ ˚ •

A small giggle escaped the Canadian's lips as she made eye contact with the Italian. What charming amber eyes he had! They were kind, cheerful, and full of life. It brought a smile to her face.

A subtle blush dusted her fair cheeks as she considered his offer. It did sound like fun... "Merci~ How sweet of you to offer! Perhaps I will come by; it is not a hard language to learn, if you are willing to take the time. And who knows, maybe you could teach me some Italian as well."

A light grin played on her features as she walked across the room to pour herself a small cup of coffee, sipping at it to pass the time and wake herself up for the day.

• ˚❆ • ˚ * 。❉ ˚ •

Ivana Braginska
    Ivana Braginska
    Admin

Post  Ivana Braginska March 14th 2012, 3:32 am

[[ Going to jump in with Victoria now x3 ]]

A New Day Begins! - OPEN Victoria1
    இڿڰۣ 

The English woman walked gracefully down the hall with a light blue binder filled with her lesson plans along with a copy of Salem Falls by Jodi Picoult. When she reached the faculty lounge, she saw that there were two other people in there. She opened the door and stepped inside, her emerald eyes looking at the characters. She saw a blonde Canadian and an Italian. They seem to be fooling around and this angered the young woman who actually was serious about teaching. She cleared her throat, hoping to gain their attention.

"Good morning. I'm Victoria and I am the English/Literature teacher" she said, introducing herself before going over to make herself a cup of her Earl Grey tea. It always calmed her nerves when she had a cup of tea.
    இڿڰۣ 
    A New Day Begins! - OPEN Victoria2

Last edited by Ivana Braginska on March 14th 2012, 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest March 14th 2012, 6:33 pm

The knob suddenly twisted itself open and an Estonian entered the room. Compare to all, everyone was in the room, he was by far the youngest country in the Lounge. A nervous chuckle came from Estonian and decided to introduce himself.

"Hello, are we having lunch right now?" He asked in a quite cheery tone.

Once he spotted the Italian, he became slightly comfortable since he already meet the guy, but then again, he was a friendly man, he held out his hand for the other two besides the Italian and decided to introduce himself. He smiled...

"Hello, there. My name is Eduard Von Bock, I'm the Technology Teacher! How about yourself?"
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly March 14th 2012, 6:45 pm

• ˚❆ • ˚ * 。❉ ˚ •

The Canadian smiled to the new arrivals. "Bonjour Victoria, Eduard. Je m'appelée Marguerite Williams, la prof de français. It's nice to meet you both. How do you do?"

She happily accepted the Estonian's hand, shaking it in a friendly manner.

"I do not believe we are having lunch quite yet, it's still rather early."

• ˚❆ • ˚ * 。❉ ˚ •

Ivana Braginska
    Ivana Braginska
    Admin

Post  Ivana Braginska March 14th 2012, 7:18 pm

A New Day Begins! - OPEN Victoria1
    இڿڰۣ 

Victoria looked up from her tea. She saw the new arrival and put her tea down on the table gently and gracefully. She stood up and walked over to the Estonian. "Hello. I am Victoria Kirkland and I am the English and Liturature teacher." She curtsied and bowed her head in politeness. When asking about lunch, she pulled out her silver pocket watch. "It will be a little while until lunch. So you're the Technology professor?" She went back down to sit in her chair and sipping her Earl Grey tea.
    இڿڰۣ 
    A New Day Begins! - OPEN Victoria2

Post  Guest March 14th 2012, 7:32 pm

"Haha, nice to meet you both" He smiled finally starting to get comfortable with his surroundings. He responded the English teacher's question with a nod and a smile, as he get ahold of his glasses and tilted it up to his nose, he looked at her.

"Yes, I am. Nice too meet fellow teachers here!"

Von Bock, walked around and explored the new room, since he was new to the school, he decided to give it a short tour, once he was down, he spotted a sofas facing each other with coffee table in between. He seated and patted ones next to him, signaling the other faculty to seat with him.

"Why don't we seat, talk and get to know each other? We're going to be together for the rst of the year, it would be fun if we become friends."
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly March 14th 2012, 7:52 pm

• ˚❆ • ˚ * 。❉ ˚ •

"What a brilliant idea!"

Marguerite smiled cheerfully and sat herself down beside the Estonian, sipping gingerly at her coffee. "What would you like to talk about? Do you have a preference?" Her lavender eyes looked over at him, open to conversation and full of curiosity.

She was considering a walk around the school herself, knowing how easily she could get lost. It would probably do her good. Luckily all the languages classes were in the same part of the building, so she might be ale to rely on the Italian for help. She was open to accepting anyone's help, but was nervous concerning a certain pair in particular. The Russians who ran the school had never taken much notice of the fragile Canadian, often bullying her without a care in the world. She hoped that her teaching experience might smooth out the poor relationship.

• ˚❆ • ˚ * 。❉ ˚ •

Antonio F. Carriedo
    Antonio F. Carriedo

Post  Antonio F. Carriedo March 15th 2012, 10:28 pm

The doorknob twisted opened as a Spaniard came into the room. He had on a blue slacks and a white opened dress shirt. He was one of the oldest nations in the room for the moment. He looked around the whole room, scanning everyone's face. Till he saw his younger brother's face, "Ahh, Feliciano!" His voice was booming with happiness. He was about to hug the younger nation before he remember to introduce himself. "I am Antonio Fernandez Carriedo, the new Spanish teacher." He gave them all a smile.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas March 16th 2012, 12:08 am

Veneziano remained to flirt with the Feminine Canadian by kissing her hand once again, but this time, he pulled her close to his chest and made sure his lips were close to hers. He responded...

"Oh I will, Bella. Italian is a language of love~ after all..." He said so in a whispering tone, almost as charming. It was one of those tones where they could always make a female 'giggle' in such sweetness of their sound. Vargas enjoyed flirting so much that he had forgotten that he was as well was hungry.

He kept the French teacher in his arms until someone had walked in, he decided to step off just a bit and see who it was. Bene! A female again which the Italian would always enjoy. He decided to approach her with a smile as he offered himself to her.

"Ciao, I'm Feliciano Vargas, Italian Teacher!"

The door clicked again, and saw Eduard came in. Normally, he would introduce himself to this man, however, he already had, there was no need to do so anymore, so, he just smiled at him then waved at him, like a normal 'teenager' would. Despite of being a professor in the school, he still acts like a child. Vargas was about to converse with the new entrant - Ms. Kirkland, he heard the door was opened once again. He saw who it was and a smile suddenly dashed on his face, which caused his eyes to be opened again.

"Big Brother Spain!" He exclaimed the Spaniard's name out.

He let the Estonian kept the Female professors be companied while he ran towards the spanish. Like the usual him, he would runs quickly towards him, spread his arms out and give the other man a great big hug. The hug caused his head to lean against the Spaniard's dress shirt, and naturally smelled this other man's scent, smells like... "Tomatoes and the city of Madrid!" The Italian said out of nowhere. He tilted his head up look at the other Professor and explained what he meant.

"You smell like those!"

Post  Guest March 16th 2012, 3:07 am

The Estonian smiled seeing both ladies were being flirted by the Italian, he didn't mind this fact that Italians would be flirty towards the ladies, it was their culture, so he understood Italy's nature. Eduard remained seated waited for the two young ladies to be seated as well. As they were, he smiled and crossed his legs together, then answered the Canadian.

"Well, I guess we should share how can we control our students..." Von Bock said so, with a worried tone. "Hate to admit but its the truth... it's my first time teaching, how do you plan to control your students?" He asked the two women.

When he heard someone came in, he looked over who it was and recognized it was a the Spanish Teacher, he greeted him with a smile. "Hola! Antonio! Glad you found the faculty lounge! Took me awhile to discover it!"
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly March 17th 2012, 10:20 am

• ˚❆ • ˚ * 。❉ ˚ •

And the Canadian did, indeed, giggle to the Italian's response. "Oui~ But Paris is the city of love~ How perfectly our cultures mix!" She grinned.

As the Spaniard came in, she waved to him from her spot on the couch, seeing as he was caught in the arms of the Italian. She then returned her attention to the Estonian beside her.

"Ah, well it is my first time as well." She smiled softly. "I believe that controlling my students will not be so hard. As long as you can convince them that your class is something they can enjoy, they should pay more attention. But if anything does go wrong..." She chuckled a bit suspiciously, a dark aura leaking off her a bit. "I always have my hunting rifle to remind them who's in charge~"

She chuckled again, this time normally, her dark aura completely gone as her innocent normal state was restored. "Do you have any ideas of your own Eduard?" She tilted lightly as she asked.

• ˚❆ • ˚ * 。❉ ˚ •

Post  Guest March 17th 2012, 8:41 pm

Russia is really contagious, huh? XD why I see this in every Canada role player? O.o"

"Oh, I see... I should really get confident about controlli..." The Estonian happily replied the Canadian till he saw that similar aura he always see from his 'Boss'. His body shivered in fear a bit and scoot slightly away but it was unnoticable. He thought countries like her would be less threatening since her male country dislikes wars, but why does she have this personality?

Von Bock shrugged it off by thinking people hae bad sides... everyone does. He tried to continue with the conversation but this time with a nervous tone "... Well... Young people likes computer these days so, I don't see it would be a problem to get them involved with the course!"
    Antonio F. Carriedo
    Antonio F. Carriedo

Post  Antonio F. Carriedo March 17th 2012, 11:31 pm

The Spaniard gave a soft smirk, "I always do smell like them, don't I little brother?"He once again patted the younger nation's head. He then turned his attention to the rest of the room, "How are all of amigos y amigas doing?"

He took a seat next to the French-Canadian teacher, "Bonjour Belle." He took her hand in his and gave it a small little kiss. "I am great friends with your Papa." He smiled at her.
    Magnus Densen
    Magnus Densen
    Admin

Post  Magnus Densen March 18th 2012, 12:34 pm

A female figure emerged through the door behind the Spaniard. The P.E. teacher and school nurse - Elizaveta Hédreváry. She was breathless and her throat felt pretty sore from encouriging the students to keep exercising. Her cheeks were quite red from the sudden blood rush... so much yelling and whistling wasn't good for anyone's health. "Good morning", she said under her breath and gave a light and respectful nod of her head. It took her a little while to realise that she didn't know who most of the teachers were.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas March 18th 2012, 4:56 pm

Veneziano smiled at the Spaniard's gestures, he moved aside, allowing him to be seated with the rest of the faculty. Seems like the Faculty Lounge is the 'Cafeteria' for the students, it was the place where teachers could take their breaks and converse with others. It was just as relaxing place. Vargas heard the door opened once again, and he looked at who it was. It was Hungary.

"Oh, Hungary...!" He smiled in such happiness he would see this Nurse once again.

He took her hand, and slightly pulled her close to his chest, followed by his other hand, stroking her hair. "Beautiful... Looks like fate made us meet again~" He enjoyed her company, he always does, for some reason, his heart always races whenever he sees her, its like they should get to know each other even more. His hand continues to stroke her hair, how smooth they were.
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly March 18th 2012, 5:07 pm

I dunno XD but in my opinion, it has to do with 1812~ When Canada burned down the White House. I doubt that came from the fluffy and innocent Canadian nature. We all have our Dark! sides ;3 Sometimes they show, sometimes they dont~ Plus since Meg is female I think she'd show her emotions more freely and dramatically, hence the darkness x3

• ˚❆ • ˚ * 。❉ ˚ •

The Canadian nodded with a smile. "That is true. I doubt you'll have much trouble at all, or at least I hope so.." She sighed, thinking of how much trouble some people could cause, namely her American siblings.

She blushed lightly and smiled to the Spaniard beside her. "Ah! Antonio! It's nice to finally meet you." Her lavender eyes gleamed brightly. "How is mon père? It feels like it's been ages since I last saw him..."

She remembered all the times France had come to visit her and the time she'd spent with him over in his home country. The memories brought smiles to her face. She knew a side of him that he rarely showed anyone else; that fatherly and caring nature underneath his ridiculous personality. How she wished she could see him again.

As the Hungarian rushed in, Marguerite looked toward her tired figure. "Good morning....Are you alright? You look worn out!" Gentle concern sounded in her quiet voice.

• ˚❆ • ˚ * 。❉ ˚ •

Post  Guest March 18th 2012, 10:16 pm

Oh, I think I am aware of that one! I heard it from a friend of mine andyeah, you're right.

"You're a really passionate man, Spain" The Estonian watched the Spanish's action seeing how he is being nice to the Canadian. He chuckled and looked over the spaniard, as he looked passed the Canadian's gaze. "How'v you been doing, Spain? How's Mr. Bonnefoy? I haven't seen him in a while" Sadly, his wristwatched alarmed indicating his time is up, hanging around in this free time of his. He looked at the time "Already? I didn't know the time passed so quickly!" Eduard, before he stood up and excuse himself from the rest of the faculty until someone barge in...

"...!!"

He gazed over who it was... The nurse from the infirmary room? He looked closely at her, that smooth hair and the flower on her hair... She seems so familiar but he couldn't make it who might have it been. When the Italian yelled out her name he repeated it. "Hungary... That must be her name" He stood up from the couch he was seating on and put up a bright smile while his eyes closed, it was one of his cheerful smiles. "well my break is over... I really love to meet all of you for the rest of the school year, I should get going now. Bye all!" The Estonian walked over the exit and encounter the panting woman, he patted her back and give her a smile. You should relax, you're actually not beeing timed in anything at all. Well... Nice to meet you, Ms. Hungary, I'm Estonia, Eduard Von Bock, the new Technologgy Teacher, I'll have to get going now. I'll see you elsewhere."
    Magnus Densen
    Magnus Densen
    Admin

Post  Magnus Densen March 19th 2012, 4:03 pm

Her pulse was beating soundly in her ears hence she couldn't quite hear the conversations until a familiar voice cried her name...
    "Italy..?", she murmured his nation's name. She had met him before, but where? Oh! It hit her! She had met him at the infirmary not so long ago. That flirt...

Eliza blinked surprised and a blush came across her cheeks from his touch. "F-fate? What are you talking about?", she stammered. He was so casual with her that it quite frightened her. It was awkward. Trully awkward. But surprisingly she didn't pull away. Truth was that she felt quite drawn to him as well... how strange.
    Hungary gave a light nod of her head at the Canadian's remark, but when she turned her head, there was nobody there. "Huh?" The nation was still invisible to her probably because her culture did not interest her... or perhaps she was too tired to notice her. Either way, she didn't see her.
    She squinted her eyes a little in Margueritte's direction since that was the area of the room she had heard the female's voice. Her body became slightly transparent as she focused, but misfortune struck the Canadian, for Elizaveta lost her concentration once the Baltic touched her back.
    Her body became stiff as a rock as her back arched and her eyes widened in surprise. Luckily she managed to bite back any embarrassing sounds like a yelp or a gasp. Having relaxed a bit, her body turned lightly to face him as her head raised to meet his gaze and also examine his face. "Sure..", was all she managed to say.
    Today was pretty hectic. Yeah... relaxing sounded like a nice idea.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas March 19th 2012, 10:23 pm

Feliciano Vargas, held tightly on the Hungarian's hand, ribbing its forehand with his thumb, it was a massaging type of a rub. A circular motion, with a slight pressure, being put, it was one of those relaxing treatments. With his amber eyes, she... Her imaged reflected right into his eyes, looking at her. Seeing, her pant almost made him worry but then he decided to help her relieve herself by massaging her hand. He looks straightly into her eyes, his dashing smile, were so soft and in fact charming, he moved over to her again and whispered...

"Us... Be together~" A chuckled after he say this word.

Sadly their little moment was broken by the Estonian who was just about to leave the room. An Italian of him, he didn't mind to be interrupted, since the other who was about to leave was also his friend. He didn't seem to mind this. "You're leaving already, how sad? Never leave a party too early!" The Italian explained, but then it was too late, the Estonian had already exited, what a shame. Veneziano returned his attention to the lady and escorted her to the lounging area.

"Ne, how about you take a seat, Bella?"

The Italian smiled, and exclaimed his voice the moment the Hungarian would take her seat. "Ne! How about I cook everyone something? Or we'll just order pizza? I know a pretty good-da-place!" He happily explained and offered his own cooking. He has no doubt that anyone or anyone could dislike his food. Already knew that the whole world eats his cuisines, that's hwo rich cultured he is, he's all over the world, just like America.
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski March 20th 2012, 4:45 pm

"Pizza es already on de way."

A thick Russian accent spoke up in a cool tone, but the owner of that unmistakable voice was nowhere in sight.

However, only a short moment after the statement was spoken, a tall, silver haired man stepped lightly through the doorway, blocking the Estonian from leaving. The ends of a long, white scarf rippled lightly down to the Soviet's knees, matching the beat of brown winter boots that thudded faintly against the ground as Ivan approached the group. He halted, and regarded the others with his usual relaxed smile and a content expression before speaking up again.

"Ai also ordered some oder foods for dose who would prefer to not have pizza at dis moment."

Russia's striking amethyst irises scanned over the countries in the room. His expression was impassive despite that never-failing smile. That, of course, made it quite difficult to tell what he was thinking; that is, if he were to be thinking at all.

"Privet."
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas March 21st 2012, 3:20 am

"See! Pizza is coming!" Veneziano exclaimed excitedly to the group.

His eyes were closed, waving his arms up in the air, trying to get the group to be at least in a 'party-like' mood, he didn't seemed to want to seat down, he rarely does, hence he's Italian. They never want to just sit around, though a cup of coffee with a close friend or a date is mostly comprehended. He heard the same voice 'ordered some other foods...' as a reply or a response, he turned his head and body towards the door and suddenly... His eyes got widen, but not because of sheer happiness, it was with fear. That... That smile the other has to offer were not the same as everyone else, it's something dark within it, others may not feel it but the Italian certainly has.

Voice cracked; "Mr.. Principal.. You didn't have to do that!"

Those were the words he could only speak, and nothing else. Gladly, he knew about him. The last time he saw him was in the Library. With that atmosphere of his, the school most likely will be a well-mannered school, for that, no one would dare cross the Principal's office, heck even visit it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 27th 2024, 6:59 am