Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

+3
Ivana Braginska
Feliciano Vargas
Eireann Ó'Reilly
7 posters

A New Day Begins! - OPEN

Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

A New Day Begins! - OPEN - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Day Begins! - OPEN

Post  Ivan Braginski March 21st 2012, 1:58 pm

Ivan remained standing and slid his thumbs into the pockets of head heavy beige coat. At Feliciano's sudden change of voice, a corner of Ivan's smiling lip rose ever so slightly; he could almost feel the fear emitting from the Italian man's body. It was delightful. Nyet, Braginski... Ivan thought to himself with a very faint tilt of his head. These people are your comrades and equals.. These are neutral grounds. Now is not the time to play...

"Ai know ai didn't." Amethyst eyes locked onto amber as the Russian responded casually. He forced his smile to fall in an almost gentle expression, but that didn't seem possible. Upon deciding it will seem to fake, he allowed his usual content expression to take over.

"Yet ai thought we should start dis year off on a good note. You above all should know dat food makes people happy, da?"

Post  Guest March 21st 2012, 6:06 pm

As Eduard exited the ally, he was looking down at the floor, his was walking too fast, thinking deeply as well, but yet his tracks were stopped when he encountered a man, who is wearing a boots, and a long scarf. He looked at who it was, and realized it was the Principal.

"Mr. Principal!" He greeted with a nervous smile.

"I didn't know you wouldn't be walking around the hallway today!" Now, he chuckled while stilll has a nervous smile on his face. He felt that aura of his was emitting something dark, this made him shivered and be uncomfortable with the situation he is currently in. Von Bock wanted to stay and chat with Principal, but he is a busy man, theres a lot more things to do... His class agenda's, he wasn't done outlining it, heck even what to say to his class, he must prepare a speech.

"I.. I would like to stay and chat but Sir, I must prepare for my class. If you need me, sir, you can just call me up, You are the P-Principal, after all!" He chuckled nervously again. However, he tried to sound cheerful, hiding his current expression, he didn't want to make the highest rank faculty to be angry at him because he wasn't honest about his feelings; frightened of him. He set his farewells, waved a hand at him and starts to walk away, heading to his office.
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly March 23rd 2012, 12:20 pm

A New Day Begins! - OPEN - Page 2 Meg1
      • ˚❆ • ˚ * 。❉ ˚ •

"A-ah...G-good morning...M-monsiuer Braginski...." The Canadian's voice quivered as she seemed to nearly fade away into the couch. She thought she would have more courage in his presence thanks to her new teaching job, but nothing seemed to change that fear she kept for him.

He and his sister had always bullied the little Canadian. Hopefully that wouldn't go on here. Her lavender eyes stared at him worriedly. Would he even notice her?

She waved to the Estonian as he left, giving him a small smile. "Good luck!"

• ˚❆ • ˚ * 。❉ ˚ •

A New Day Begins! - OPEN - Page 2 Meg2

Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas March 23rd 2012, 4:45 pm

Even though the Russian and himself are different between cultures. He had to agree on the Russian's statement, it was in fact true. Like him an Italian, they love and enjoys to eat. It makes them happy, it was one of the first times he didn't have to feel forced to agree to, just because he is frighten of the man. This man indeed has been bothered by the Principal's presence, but he can't just walk away from him, thus he has to be happy and be glad he appeared at the first Lounge meeting, or perhaps a get together. The Italian nodded, followed by a nervous chuckle from him...

"Si! Mangiare is my best verb after all!" [ Mangiare = To Eat ]

Few minutes later, Veneziano slowly gotten used to the aura or presence the Principal was emitting, sooner or later, he had gotten used to it and decided to walk to the Lounge's counters. He opened the fridge as it misted its cold temperature, it sure send chills at the Italian. "Did he order drinks too?" He thought and asked himself. Probably it's because the fridge was empty, no beverage, what so ever.
    Antonio F. Carriedo
    Antonio F. Carriedo

Post  Antonio F. Carriedo March 23rd 2012, 11:37 pm

The Spaniard gave off a uneasy chuckle, "Russia, my amigo! You did not have to that." He gave him a light pat on the back. "I'll split the bill with you~ If you want!" He laughed a bit awkwardly. It was obvious that he was afraid of him, even if they are best friends.
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani March 25th 2012, 12:08 am

The young theatre teacher held her material in her arms as she headed toward the Faultily Lounge. She passed the Technology teacher in the Hall but he didn't recognize her for he was in a hurry. She then heard a lot of voices coming from the lounge which made her feel a bit nervous to enter but then lightly opened the door and took a peek in. Taking a step into the lounge and closing the door behind her softly, she looked at all the teachers and also principal that was in there having a fun time enjoying chatting with each other. She smiled lightly as she watched them.

A New Day Begins! - OPEN - Page 2 Miss_a13
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski March 26th 2012, 12:52 pm

"Hmn... very well, den." Ivan responded to Estonia as he passed. "Good luck on your class."

The Russian wandered over to the counter and pulled out a pack of black tea, but upon seeing that there was no tang, or orange juice for that matter, he gave a light 'hmn' and plopped the tea back into the jar. He made a mental note to himself to pick up a few things for the lounge as he poured himself a cup of the black coffie instead. He turned and leaned lightly against the countertop.

"Of course et is." Ivan gave a light smile toawrd the Italian as he raised to cup of steaming black coffie to his lips and took a sip. Amethyst irises flicked over to the general direction of the Canadian at the greeting. Russia was one of the few who actually saw the Canadians, even though Ivan once made the excuse he didn't see Matthew when he sat on him during one of the world meetings. It is still unknown to this day if that incident was really a mistake or not.

After scanning the area for a few moments, the French teacher's form was begining to appear. The Russian lowered his cup with his usual smile and nodded in greeting.

"Ah... good morning Miss....." He trailed off with a rather signaling tilt of his head; it was apparent he had forgotten her name.
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani March 26th 2012, 5:30 pm

As she watched the other teachers and the principal in the room, she headed toward the counter trying to not get noticed. She looked in the cabinet and there was a bag of grounded homemade coffee that she had left for later. Seeing as no one had noticed her and were busy with their own conversations, she started to make her cup of coffee with the homemade coffee. Seeing as that Principal was at the counter as well she tried very hard not to disturb him.

A New Day Begins! - OPEN - Page 2 Miss_a10

Last edited by Ayaka 'Anolani on March 31st 2012, 6:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas March 31st 2012, 5:15 pm

Oh God, Hawaii! Watch out! America isn't in the Faculty Lounge and Russia in there!

While the Italian was trying to converse with the other Faculty. Regrettably on the Theatre's teacher's case, since she is a girl, the Italian didn't have any hard time, noticing her. She was a Female, he must approach her. Italy got quiet for a bit, looking at her going towards the counters with the Principal, it almost stopped him. He bit his lips, obviously interested in her, but the Principal is there! He couldn't make a move unless the Principal goes out of the way. He shrugged it off, and decided to approached the female anyway.

"Oh Ciao. I heard you're the new Professore di teatro, si?"

With eye contact, he took her hand and brought her hand against his lips, kissing it softly. Feeling her smooth skin, her texture, for so he rubbed it by his thumb. His honey-looking eyes made nothing, but made eye contact with her sparkling eyes. He was beginning to 'fall in love' with her. Though, one must tell that, Italians fall in love with whoever they meet, love was everywhere in Italy. "A play took place once in me" He was talking about a play from William Shakespeare... Romeo and Juliet
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani March 31st 2012, 6:19 pm

Alright. Thanks for the heads up Italy >:3. Also sorry Russia if it was me who you were trying to say hi too ^^" I thought it was Canada that you were greeting.

"Hm?"

As she took sips of her coffee, she noticed that the Italian teacher had approached her. She smiled and thought that he wanted something from the counter, but instead found what he was looking for, her. She blushed and smiled a bit from him kissing her hand.

"Hehe Yes I am. Ah yes, the tragic romance of Romeo and Juliet. Hehe a famous and one of my personal favorite done by Shakespeare." she told the Italian with a smile.

"Oh I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Miss 'Anolani or Miss Lani for short, the new Theater Teacher, and you sir? You must be the famous Mr. Vargas that I've heard so much about."

Antonio F. Carriedo
    Antonio F. Carriedo

Post  Antonio F. Carriedo March 31st 2012, 9:41 pm

The Spaniard was getting really anxious around the rest of the teachers. He decide that he needed some cold water to cool his nerves down. He stood up out of his chair and walked over to the counter. He pulled out one of the disposable cups out of the cabinet. He would end up filling it up with some cold refreshing water, from the water dispenser. He took a drink and he then noticed the Theater teacher, "Hola, who are you?"
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani March 31st 2012, 10:09 pm

"eh?"

The theater teacher turned to see the Spanish teacher looking her way after asking who she was. She smiled and answered his question.

"I'm Miss 'Anolani the new Theater teacher, you sir?" she asked with a wandering expression.

Antonio F. Carriedo
    Antonio F. Carriedo

Post  Antonio F. Carriedo April 2nd 2012, 10:43 pm

He was one of the few teacher's who didn't have a class today. He scanned the room, seeing how many other teacher didn't have a class today. "Hmm?" He thought to himself, "Am I the only who does not have a class today, if so that sucks." He made his way to the lounge's table, "I might as well work on tomorrow's lesson plan." He gave a small sigh, as he pulled out a chair and sat in it. He then pulled out a stack of paper's from his suitcase and started to fill the papers out.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas April 2nd 2012, 11:03 pm

A cheerful Italian appeared from behind and hugged the Spanish from behind, while he was sitting on the chair. Looks like he has been hanging out in the Lounge as well. He was one of those faculty who didn't have a class. Feliciano was bummed out that no student at the school's First day or opening. However, looks like he won't be sad anymore, since, he and Spain have no classes together. A bummer thought but, its better to spend it with someone than being alone. Being alone... No one likes that. His arm wrapped around the Spanish's behind, hugging him so tightly.

"Big Brother, Spain!" He greeted the Spanish. "You don't have class too?"
    Antonio F. Carriedo
    Antonio F. Carriedo

Post  Antonio F. Carriedo April 2nd 2012, 11:26 pm

He seemed to be into his work, that he did not notice the Italian, right away. "It's seems that I am to have three students for my schedule. Hmm?" He placed his fingers on his chin and rubbed at his beard or imaginary one if it was the case.

He felt the Italian hug him. He jumped up a bit in his chair as he turned his head to look at the one who was hugging him, "Ahhh, Feliciano. It's you who is hugging me." He gave off a small chuckle as he looked at him, "Si, that is right I do not have class today or tomorrow I believe." He stood up out of his chair, "How about your self, do you class tomorrow or no?"
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas April 2nd 2012, 11:43 pm

Feliciano observed his Spanish friend think over for his class, he saw how much motivated his older brother was, though he doesn't know himself that if he's motivated or not. He just do... What he does. A chuckle came out from the Italian and moved out a chair that is beside the Spanish and sat beside him. He lay his arms on the table and looked at him, smiling with his eyes widely opened, he titled his head, bangs were now on his eyes' way. Naturally, it wasn't distracting for him, but its more like how he express his 'cuteness'. He slanted over the table like a student would do, strange he's not a student. Rather a faculty acts like a student. He smiled widely, being in the same shoes as him.

"No! I don't have one too! Today and Tomorrow, you think my students are out there charming those ladies, Big Brother Spain?" He asked in curiosity, he sounds happy though, inside it makes me sad, frown or feel left out to the fact students might now be interested with his culture... Students these days seem to be more interested with Wars and fighting, especially killing each other, not Feliciano's thing. He despised them. Normally, he would smile upon this lonely, or just cry it out. He's a faculty, he knew where he stands, he looked off, suddenly his cheerful attitude had disappeared.
    Antonio F. Carriedo
    Antonio F. Carriedo

Post  Antonio F. Carriedo April 2nd 2012, 11:52 pm

He looked at his younger brother, "No, I do not think so. I believe that they are in class, doing the best with their studies, wouldn't you agree with that?" He raised an eyebrow as he saw the happiness vanish from his voice. He would then look up at the ceiling of the room. His light emerald iris darken. His eyes now showed with some maliciousness when the younger nation started to talk about Wars and the killing of others, "Perhaps you are right about that."
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas April 3rd 2012, 12:50 am

"Hm..?" After his lonesome space out, he looked over his Spanish friend with a smile and happily nodded. Within a minute, he was able to obtain his cheerful happy go lucky personality once again. Now, he looked and positioned his chair facing towards Spain. He smiled happily, letting out one of his cute chuckles He placed his elbows on the table and then rested his head on his hand, with his elbow supporting it. "You really think so? finding love in their high school years... So romantic... Ne, right Big Brother Spain? They might have passion for their love!"

He chuckled trying to be exciting as much as he can. He thought of himself, he might be getting boring and need to spice things up. Maybe catching one of his brother's interest should be the 'cue' or hint to have their conversation to be interesting. Feliciano decided to ask... "Big Brother Spain... How do men in your country show their 'passion' for the woman they love?" Intentionally wanted to spice the conversation up, but suddenly... This Italian man got interested, question marks fled and circling his empty head, he moved closer to Spain, now 'very' curious.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 27th 2024, 4:46 am